Is there any reason white people should NOT genocide all other races?

Dear Leftypol,

If the analytical lense of Identity Politics is accurate, and the entire human experience is nothing but a struggle to gain power and oppress others, is there any reason why white people should NOT band together and simply eradicate all opposition?

Remember, these are your rules, not mine. I believe we should all leave each other alone and stop struggling for power or supremacy at all, but if you are correct, and there is no other choice, then Hitler really didn't do anything wrong... did he?

Attached: in-danger.jpg (420x1024, 64K)

feelings bro
feelings

BTW, this is no "one post by this ID". I'm genuinely curious about how the Leftist mind resolves this conundrum.

The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them, spill their blood or they will spill yours. Shoot them in the guts. Rip open their belly. When shells are hitting all around you and you wipe the dirt from your face and you realize that it's not dirt, it's the blood and gut of what was once your best friend, you'll know what to do.

True. True.

Attached: IMG_3501.gif (270x314, 48K)

Too late Yakov.

My sister and brother come from a different father but the same mother, i am pure white and they are part mexican, i will not let you racist fucks kill them, i will fight you fucks my entire life.

But... are they The Enemy? By what standard do you make such a judgement?

What makes you think I want to kill anyone? This is not personal. This is a discussion of ideals. What do you believe in regards to the actual topic?

ILL DEFEND MUH COALBURNIN MOM AND MUh MUTT BROTHERS

I miss him

Derbs. Noice.

Also, I see a trend of knee-jerk emotion vomit, but no serious or thoughtful responses so far. Is the Left capable of confronting and resolving this paradox? If not, if they are hell bent on slaughter in defense of their tribe, doesn't that justify a similar stance by their intended targets?

Dipshit lefties don't realize that the mass murdering white cis males are a self fulfilling prophecy if their (lefties) own making.

Me too
He will kill all mutts along with jews.

9 kills

Attached: tumblr_inline_osoqhr2quK1v1knpg_540.gif (480x283, 219K)

78 kills together

Attached: 1565659306010.jpg (888x691, 434K)

77 kills

Attached: tumblr_mw41xwaclS1szvy9io1_250.gif (250x189, 516K)

No.

Attached: DoctrineSporting.jpg (1774x54, 34K)

Beat me to it

Norwegians are typically first when it comes to white mass shootings.

Even Canadians have had enough
6 kills

Attached: alexandre-bissonnette.jpg (736x491, 37K)

Lol

51 kills

Attached: 1567456843354m.jpg (683x1024, 133K)

Your mother is a whore.

nah
we should get over our feelings and do it

11 kills

There is literally nothing wrong with white supremacy. It's the only way to ensure that whites exist and are not replaced and exterminated by other races, who would do even worse in a position of power

Attached: 1549510508255.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

Attached: R-13143562-1548824665-5499.png.jpg (600x600, 151K)

Very sad. What the Left cannot refute, they pretend does not exist. Typical.

22 kills

Attached: 20190921_132233.jpg (328x338, 55K)

didn't the KKK view white catholics as lower than say mexican lutheran?
you fucks always fucked up the priorities.

Memeflag

Attached: 1553157575972.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Yeah but you're a weak little bitch

He didn't genocide other races, you stupid memeflaggot. More kike lies. He just wanted everyone to live peacefully in their own lands.

Huh, that all seems super reasonable. No wonder the jews hate them.

Who?

So tired of anonymous memeflag faggots talking like hardened Vikings who have spent decades raiding and pillaging. You've never spilled another man's blood, seen another man's guts, ripped another man's belly open or been within a mile of a shell explosion. I'd be shocked if you ever had dirt on your face. Quit being an edgy LARPing faggot, we all see through you.

Hey man, we just want to play vidya and be left alone, but you guys are hellbent on exterminating the white race.

Attached: 1568908287450.png (1024x1024, 310K)

That begs the question, what happens to the mutts that agree and want to fight along side the white man?

4 kills with a sword.
Based Swede Pettersson

Attached: Trollhattan_killer.jpg (220x138, 7K)

Libertarian who isn't a race cuck here.
Reminder that adhering to the US constitution and removing the Zionist from government, finance and media is all we need for utopia, no genocide necessary.
All people, hell, even whales and various hominids, can agree on exterminating the parasite that is the Zionist.

Attached: 1564179186866.jpg (1080x1028, 146K)

t. (((You)))

Attached: 1568375085809.jpg (400x600, 335K)

I need to know this
I’m a mutt pls don’t kill me

MUH MUH COALBURNING WHORE MOTHER

A shekel for the good goy.

Attached: 97f8cbcb2c705eac8a63a8c3c0bf84cbb49c46490825ffdf471eb6e1ca983cc5.png (618x407, 326K)

Because White people can barely rationalize the right to their own existance

As a racially conscious mulatto I suggest you let us exact revenge on (((the tribe))) for cursing us to mutthood then either sterilizing us or straight up ending our suffering. Being biracial is hell.

Attached: DqfDroiWwAA3XCC.jpg (332x378, 20K)

these mutts are nearly half of your nation, you sort of need them

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

If that is an accurate characterization, then I agree. There is some contention on this point, but I take your meaning.

Fucking LOL. On a singaporean birds nest soup appreciation board that claims to live Patton, no one recognizes one of his most well known quotes.

Irony abounds.

Checking for leftist are nothing but the kikes useful idiots.

No they are not and no we dont. Mixed race people are only around 6% of the population. Many will be spared if they fight for us but if they dont then they get the rope. I know many mutts who support us and many who hate us. I could not in good conscious kill the ones who support us, but they would not be treated as equals after the war.

This.

Hitler didn't gas anybody.

>they'll fight for us
>only to be shit on and enslaved afterwards
You're not too bright, eh, cleetus?

This is one good reason to reject Identity Politics, as I do. Thay being said, I do favor a separation of the races into their own autonomous territories. More cohesion, less stress = more success.

Everybody here knows he was a clueless shabbos goy, despite recognizing his skills

user do not question if he has seen another mans guts. As a faggot he likely have fisted many men’s asshole agape and peered into the void.

I didn't say they would be slaves, learn how to read. What I meant was that they would be subject to sterilization. They may also be segregated at worst but that would be up to the new government.

Your mother is a whore and your siblings are abominations

You're just proving my point jethro

Cope

Niggers are too stupid to even realize that the democrats are just using them, why the fuck you think they would be smart enough not to be used by us?

Attached: 1526838164346.png (644x800, 15K)

>how to antagonize your supposed allies 1.01.
fuck sake
you have absolutely no idea what it means to divide et impera

if hitler wanted to kill anyone you'd all be dead

>Italian flag
>talking about US politics

Attached: Absolutely_Delusional.png (600x450, 414K)

What is your point? All you have done is reply to every other post throughout the thread and sperg at the other anons. Besides, I know that a lot of them would be ok with this.

Many other classic races except niggers have contributed and show promise. Even the low IQ muslims have stumbled upon a formula to control their women, that works even across civilizational cycles. Chinks gave us gunpowder too. Why even bother eradicating if white nations are once more ours again?

Some FOREIGN diversity is great! Abroad, in their own nations.

>Gadsden flag
>Thinks he understands politics

This guy gets it

You don't get it. I'd sooner ally with guys like thomas sowell and alan keyes and shoot you in your fucking faggot face, as ever let your sort get anywhere near the reins of power.

I mean being a mutt is not a problem. Honestly being a non-white isnt a problem. As long as they are controlled in the population as to keep a high majority white population even white nationalists should be fine with them. If they are insignificant their linage will eventually just blend into the white population and their grandchildren will eventually be a negligible percentage non-white (after 7 generations of offspring only mating with whites they percentage becomes less than 1 % of whatever their non-white ancestory was, this honestly might explain minority desires to breed with the majority, that is : inorder to genetically integrate their offspring.)

Nothing to cope about your strawman

Attached: 16.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Nice bait

>227318619
Really it's more of a red herring. The point is accurate though, 3rd worlder.

Hitler never killed people simply because of their race. That is a lie from pedophile jews like epstein and their America.

>look at how rabid and evil rightwingers are
Shill thread. I'm a rightist swede, and I think east asians are superior.

Attached: fukadaeimi.jpg (1280x1704, 395K)

discord-fags get the rope

underrated. i keked

that will never happen when +50% is non white so the question becomes what to do after that

Oh fuck off with this bullshit alternate reality nonsense.

I can weld and make guns from parts kits as well as make my own ammo. I will never truly understand white mans plight being a mixed mutt and will fight along side and aid you guys in war but I will not fight just to be treated like shit afterwards. Mutoids with nothing to lose too can be dangerous folk.

Attached: 70857287_2725007564392587_345106880000950272_n.jpg (272x504, 31K)

the "white race" is a protestant thing, it always has been.
that's the reason they didn't view irishmen, italians, spaniards and slavs as "white"
Now they do, but simply for convenience, don't fall for their tricks, they brought this kiked mayhem upon themselves when they left the catholic church.

Projecting liberal views onto Hitler very epic sir

Genocide all other races except the Japs. The world would become a truly wonderful place.

Attached: 1409256190870.jpg (1400x937, 323K)

but the US is majority catholic

Attached: churchbodies.gif (886x643, 75K)

Kill everyone except east asians.
The mind of jews everyone.

First thing you've said that made any sense.

So that is what this is about. If we were to let your pet niggers live would you support us then?

>rapes children routinely
>worships idols
>pays taxes for made up shit like purgatory
>fails to defend middle east christians
eastern orthodoxy is more respectable than c*tholics

No. I hate you, and your ideology. Just like I hate your brothers the communists. All totalitarians get the bullet. No exceptions.

Obviously. I'm speaking in theoretical terms that even in a ethnostate it's okay to have non-whites so long as you don't let the minority population grow out of wack. This means we can allow foreigners as long as immigration is highly regulated and kept in check.

I'm basically arguing there is nothing intrinsically wrong with having mutts and minorities, it's only when you allow these populations to grow so large they end up changing the overall genome of the population and overtaking the present culture.
Im not really white nationalist but you would think leftists,who are so for preservation of animals and species , would want to preserve the genetics of various human populations. (And I don't even mean this as a supremacist, I don't have blue eyes, or red hair for example but I certainly think it would be a shame if eventually these as potential human traits disappeared from the natural genome and only came up in albinos)

except the japs cant stop killing their own kids

Don't worry, we're not going to kill them. Just deport them. You're free to go with them.

Maybe just put them all in an open field, push the button and look away. Out of sight, out of mind.

I agree but it doesn’t solve any of the current problems unfortunately

> it's okay to have non-whites
Kill yourself jew.