>FEDViceChair Clarida on CNBC 9/20/19
youtu.be/KzOmjvzx3Go
>SpiceDaddy on F&F 9/20/19
youtu.be/VyEIGwMLkXQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: tucker24.jpg (668x1064, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/806201/how-the-jeri-ryan-scandal-gives-us-barack-obama/
cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html
youtu.be/XRxwJ99qFRs?t=129
youtu.be/vbv2FQ9GVUg?t=2427
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
archive.fo/51r0I
archive.fo/zkzHn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also burn trees to make little girls cry

I've coom for your women, drumpf tards

Attached: 1568505327403.png (390x348, 125K)

All of you climate deniers will be punished severely by St Greta The Jesus of Arc

Attached: 1568558961614.jpg (800x789, 298K)

Trump campaign now offering corn pop branded razors

Attached: biden trump corn pop razor.jpg (1548x2048, 352K)

I make it a point of triple bagging all of my groceries and discarding the plastic bags in the regular bin to prevent it from being recycled

Attached: laughing.jpg (1000x563, 328K)

>deniers
who's denying anything? the ODP fully supports destroying the climate of the only habitable planet

Attached: 1561088422661.png (323x368, 106K)

>Tucker Carlson 2024
Shame he doesn't want to run. He's like our Michelle Obama, could win easily but won't do it.

Imagine pretending to be afraid of someone as mild-mannered and civnat as Tucker.

>Kill all niggers for climate
Now, that's a cause I can get behind!

The fuck nigger name is that?
Trump not bad enough so they are imagining someone mored based!
kek

Attached: thisscaresbeto.jpg (900x853, 194K)

buckle up faggot , you have a faggot runing your country, bow down faggot

Attached: 1565821915487.jpg (399x384, 19K)

People like you are why the environment is going to kill us

Free men will never bow before The Gay Party crown

Spread the word user, all nonwhites must die legally if we're going to save the planet so they need to start killing themselves now.

Attached: ehh.jpg (1288x972, 130K)

Attached: 1462210405811.jpg (640x480, 135K)

>farhad manjoo
top kek that's fucking amazing, we need more material by lord farquad the jew man

Attached: 1559654737671.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>All of you climate deniers will be punished severely by St Greta The Jesus of Arc
In fact just give up. Forcibly composting all cal arts trannytoons enthusiasts first though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-124030_Twitter.jpg (810x1348, 503K)

lel that description!

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

The thing is though who will be able to win the election on the republican side in 2024? The only one I can think of is tucker Carlson.

>People like you are why the environment is going to kill us
JEJ, I refer you to and add that the despair of the left provides enough lulz to make things smooth on my end

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

No
us leafs will coom for your women

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x352, 159K)

Hi, ABC reporter here.
I’m doing a report on pro-white nationalist groups and was wondering who your guys’ leader was?
I’m willing to give you a fair and honest forum to tell America what you’re really about and how you got started.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Trish

>Spread the word user, all nonwhites must die legally if we're going to save the planet so they need to start killing themselves now.
Based Liz will even give you a shout out!

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-225034_Twitter.jpg (1080x1053, 389K)

it's a good thing no man is free so the party will win
our victory is inevitable, because death is

Attached: 1558068769035.png (1700x1143, 631K)

No. Haha. NO WAY.

> meanwhile in real life
Look at Trudeau and laugh

Attached: trudeau-vs-trump.webm (1158x490, 2.94M)

Can you stop advertising her please

Andrew Yang.

Why don't cops go undercover?
>go to inner city
>one sits on a park bench pretending to read a newspaper
>one goes and sits on a blanket in a pose like he is meditating
>and he puts his wallet on the blanket in from of him
>niggers walk up and steal the wallet
>"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

Attached: question.jpg (803x790, 223K)

Don't forget to watch Rambo: Last Blood Jow Forums

Attached: rambo last blood.png (1732x1292, 851K)

God, the pandering is really getting out of control.

Awoo!

Attached: 1568840935056.gif (500x504, 821K)

i said BOW NIGGER on your knees faggot

i'm the leader you can ask me naything

Attached: screaming despair.jpg (900x900, 509K)

We must raise the standard of living for Americans.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-20 at 17.22.44.png (536x652, 19K)

Our leader is Jeb Bush, he didn't meet his guac bowl quota and so we are royally pissed off.

Attached: Fat Girl Mad IRL.jpg (316x239, 17K)

>ManJoo

LOL. MAN JEW. It writes itself

Attached: 1516221084832.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Dey hate da peepoll, cuz dey ain't da peepoll

Attached: 1569018367771.jpg (1127x740, 163K)

Because that’s entrapment, user, look it up.

>I’m doing a report on pro-white nationalist groups and was wondering who your guys’ leader was?
Me, I'm the leader.

If Biden wins in 2020, any Republican would win in 2024.

Blasphemy.

kek

Attached: 1568306738360.jpg (399x385, 29K)

"any republican" is scary. in the past that could mean jeb bush or romney or mccain

Spinel is our leader, second only to Trump.

Attached: 1567981337281.png (640x360, 164K)

entrapment would be convincing the potential criminal to take the wallet, not having the wallet visible.

>entrapment
He shouldn't have had a wallet!

They do this with bicycles and trucks full of sneakers. It works incredibly well and makes nigger communities achieve level 2-3 chimpouts when the arrests happen.

>Because that’s entrapment
>look it up.

okay
In the United States, two competing tests exist for determining whether entrapment has taken place, known as the "subjective" and "objective" tests.[20]

The "subjective" test looks at the defendant's state of mind; entrapment can be claimed if the defendant had no "predisposition" to commit the crime.
The "objective" test looks instead at the government's conduct; entrapment occurs when the actions of government officers would usually have caused a normally law-abiding person to commit a crime.

Contrary to popular belief, the United States does not require police officers to identify themselves as police in the case of a sting or other undercover work, and police officers may lie when engaged in such work.[21] The law of entrapment instead focuses on whether people were enticed to commit crimes they would not have otherwise considered in the normal course of events

nope and nope

Attached: rambo critics.jpg (1165x193, 145K)

Reminder that LE WOJAK EDIT #234325 is literally a discord tranny conspiracy

Attached: CoomerShills.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

Our leader is Elizabeth Warren, the whitest of the whites

Nobody reads newspapers anymore

i am spartacus

we have a hierarchical command structure composed of many guilds, committees, and factions

>Andrew Yang.
THIS!

Attached: yang-white-supremacist2.png (771x662, 79K)

I'm the man you want to talk to

the posters here are indeed Pro-white, and we believe that everyone should be proud of their heritage. Black men being pro-black, Asian men being Pro-Asian, and Latino men being Pro-Latino makes all the sense in the world.
Nationalism in this country is long overdue. The Jew has subverted this country and it is time to take it back from them.
All Jews should be expelled from this country immediately, and sent to Israel.
Israel will no long get any assistance from the United States. Fuck em, I hope Iran takes each and every Jew as a slave back to Persia.

Are any of the democrats really gonna win in 2020? Biden is a gaffe machine and his is about to be investigated. Also trumps approval rating is higher then Obama’s at this point in their presidency while also having record fundraising.

fine
pretends to be fucking around with a tablet

up here they do this with bait cars

>sandnigger
>manjoo

AWOO~

Attached: momiji and apu build trump parade display.png (1303x1050, 2.6M)

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>be Manisha Sinha
>be born in India to high class family >Sinha is a version of Singh, ruling caste
>benefit from a country still entirely running on codified caste system to this day
Instead of noticing this, she creates an entire (((academic career))) to lecture white men about their privilege and how much the US needs to extend reparations for acts committed over a century ago.

Flush all poos.

Attached: 9A081219-DA6B-418E-A136-FC9E30DADA09.jpg (750x1294, 530K)

From cnn.

"The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said."

God

LMFAO @ Jewish genetics

Attached: 1558044745193.jpg (635x228, 47K)

Nobody reads a tablet, you browse with it.

This does happen retard except it’s used with drugs and weapons against whites

Andrew Yang

fine
pretends to be strung out on heroin an inner city park bench

Reminder that Seven of Nine's husband being a degenerate loser who couldn't stay faithful to her at the height of her attractiveness gave us Barack Obama. Promiscuity is sin.

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/806201/how-the-jeri-ryan-scandal-gives-us-barack-obama/

Attached: seven.png (1920x1200, 1.29M)

looks like the alien from "fire in the sky"

JOE BIDEN

pretends to be strung out on heroin on* an inner city park bench

Biden could theoretically win just because retarded "moderate" boomers would vote for him because they want politics to go back to the way they were before.

>wondering who your guys’ leader was?

Eren Yeager.

Attached: 1565207888182.jpg (680x383, 23K)

Link here.

cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

UH OH JOE

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-130540_Twitter.jpg (799x1207, 407K)

then we have adeptus administrata, adeptus mechanicus, adeptus ministorum

Seoncded on this yas

Everyone is in the Yang Gang including Trupmo

Attached: 1552755295044.jpg (897x647, 462K)

i love newspapers

Attached: add9.jpg (750x1000, 667K)

I’m on my 6th twitter account. These fucking assholes keep banning me. I say one naughty word and I’m banned 5 second later by some bot. But I’ve reported ACTUAL DEATH THREATS against Trump and they are up weeks and months later. Twitter won’t even remove them.

Attached: F3144413-7D41-4718-A1D9-2644972DB0A3.jpg (750x856, 254K)

Yeah, but what is even the point? This is so dumb.

No, it absolutely isn't you retarded fucking niggerfaggot.
>You just looked too easy to niggerify, ENTRAPMENT

Attached: 1557921926006.png (734x871, 528K)

Would you say that Jews should be pro-Jewish in the same vein as Blacks being pro-Black?
And to where would you have Jews expelled and by what means?
Would you say your views are influenced by Donald Trump’s immigration policies?

I would like to talk to someone to make up my mind about Trump and his latest fuck ups imo.
Background: I didn't vote for him in 2016 because I did not trust him. Then I looked at his achievements and realized that he is a net positive for the country and decided to vote for him.
Then he signed a JUST act: and act that gives the US nothing and is designed so that the Jews can extort countries using the "reparations" scheme. If the state of Israel was a very important ally I would understand it. But Israel is seriously irrelevant as an ally and the US right now is risking losing an ally that we need: Poland, over a stupid extortion scheme.
Another, probably more important thing that I am seriously very concerned about are the RED Flag laws that he is supporting.
I know that he paid the lip service to the " constitutional rights" after his very bad remarks on the subject, but it doesn't add up.
In 2015 we had 5 states with these laws, now it's 18(most passed in 2017-2018) and the states that don't have them are making the similar laws enforceable by actually following the previously signed laws. Look up Louisiana and their law that states that if anyone files a restraining order or that you are accused of a domestic violence then you have 48h to turn in your guns. This is before any judge hears your side of the story. Before the law was kind of dead and they weren't even taking the guns when the judgement was passed, now they are enforcing it.
This is very very worrisome to me also because Lindsey Graham is pushing for the Red Flag laws on the state level and there is bipartisan support for the federal law of this sort.
I know that Trump kind of backtracked on that in public but from the support of the Republicans around him, I can see that behind the closed doors he supports it (or is he?)
1/2

youtu.be/XRxwJ99qFRs?t=129

I'm not a troll, I'm not trying to start shit. I would like for someone who has an explanation for these 2 to talk to me and help me, maybe with how depressed that makes me.
I was really happy with Trump and agreed with him on a lot of the issues but this really makes me not wanting to vote for him.
The plan with the Red Flag laws is smarter than any Democrat could come up with because it won't make the people rise up and oppose it in any meaningful way and it's working.
In Florida there were 2500 gun confiscations since the law was passed. 5 a day. What the fuck anons? I tried to talk to other Trump supporters and all I hear is: he doesn't mean to take away the guns. I am not trying to say that he wants to take away our guns, all I'm saying is that these laws will be used to take away our guns in the future. You know it will. That seriously makes me question if I want to vote for Trump. I still think that he will win, and fuck if I would ever vote Democrat, but on the other hand: if a Democrat did it a lot of the people would sound an alarm and try to at least call their representatives or something like that, but because a Republican is in the WH people are asleep. They trust that the President has their best interests in mind, but does he? Maybe he doesn't understand how these laws will be used against the law abiding citizens, but I highly doubt it. He is a very smart man, he has to know. Someone who is smarter than me please discuss these with me cause I lost hope almost completely.
2/2

then, the cub scouts, youth baseball, little league. magic the gathering guild, lego enthusiast guild

This is one death threat I reported. They didn’t take down the tweet and they didn’t even give the poster a time out.

Attached: 3CB73938-A94D-47AA-A380-0F47AFF3A739.jpg (750x418, 116K)

Yet another “sources familiar with” leak, no doubt an Obama dug-in holdover who constructed it by/for/with congressniggers like Schiff for triggering (((oversight))) purposes only.

>Tucker goes just 1mm short of actually naming the Jews
Watch for about 3 minutes when he finally answers her question.
youtu.be/vbv2FQ9GVUg?t=2427

Attached: 1560471190391.png (896x448, 661K)

Shinzo Abe

Attached: abe katanas and anime.jpg (450x283, 47K)

「I love Trump and I hate gun control」
Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this:
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001

Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be. Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.

The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE. But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base.

DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk

LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.
PERDUE IS AGAINST THEM
archive.fo/51r0I

#3 man for the Republicans are against them too
archive.fo/zkzHn

trish wants my coom

What will we do when the last holocaust survivor dies in 50 years?

Attached: 1569087716788.png (618x670, 389K)

KEK!

Attached: CornPop.png (1272x1440, 1.09M)

>please discuss these with me
user, plz. That wall of text is unintelligible so my only advice to you is to
> vote for the democrat
and save the good people in this thread the hassle of trying to save a single vote from someone that cannot even properly articulate their point in an imageboard friendly manner.

Thanks for playing

that's fucking hilarious

Attached: 1482056878641.jpg (456x393, 20K)

Attached: AShitf.png (1636x978, 254K)