An alien teleports you back to Berlin, Germany in 1936

Right during the Olympic Games. What’s happening next, what do you do? Do you try to just blend in? Go home to your home country? Change history? Or simply make a lot of money by betting on race horses or baseball?

Attached: 91AC2689-D345-4DDD-B427-CFCE778CB600.jpg (777x555, 77K)

How can I bet on horse races if I don't have the almanac with me?

I change history by murdering Stalin and Mao, then finding the Jews who financed them, and eliminating their entire bloodlines. Commies and Kikes are all the same.

Win WW2.

Why haven’t you memorized 1930s horse race results just in case?

America has won, you don’t need to help them.

Hello my Starzi friend. Glad to see you've already started the datamine. Gotta weed out those nazis!

Drive to the Kanonenstadt and tell grandma and great-grandma that they should not be at home when RAF do moral bombing.

Attached: IMG_20190921_220956.jpg (800x493, 87K)

Go into shock that aliens exist, and time travel is possible.

Always second guess my reality, thinking more likely I went insane. Have a greater sense of appreciation for the insane because no one can function with hallucinations this real.

Be immediately spotted as out of place because clothing and wandering. And only speaking english would get me detained.

Interrogation will be prolonged because I have no clue with what strategy to go with - lost tourist, time traveller?

I think I'd play the pity card, tourist with amnesia. Try to get to a british or american embassy. They won't have any record of me, but might not be an issue.

Most likely sent to an asylum because no money for anything, and strange enough to not just leave on the streets.

Pretty grim and uneventful.

Attached: images(2).png (246x205, 4K)

Yes, yes, we want all the names. ALL the names.

Tell hitler to put more troops and artillery on the french coast. Also invade England. Also hold off from going to Russia as long as possible

>And only speaking english would get me detained.

In 1936 during the Olympics games? No way.

>Go home to your home country?
NO THANK YOU GOOD SIR

>America has won
you mean the bad guys?

Bet everything I have on that nigger Owens

We now have computers, slick cars, Tinder for thots, multiculturism, freedoms, ... the great good guys won. Just imagine how awful it would have been if the Germans had won.

kek

The people who bacame nazis were the silent majority in the degenerate 1920s.
its like history repeating itself all over again.

Attached: 1566287734196.jpg (653x853, 107K)

Good choice.

Race traitor piece of trash.

>freedoms
not really

>papers please
>ugh...
>american, british? Passport please.
>UGH...
>Please come with us.

>Yo, Hit-dog, they landin' on Normandy. Also, one fight at a time, brah.

Why would they ask for papers? It’s not like people asked random people for papers in Berlin 1936.

I am, that's why I'm sad at our lack of progress.

Audible kek

>UGH
Is this official an ancestor of Chris-chan?

Oh Jesus. They tried to convince us in school that we'd all be speaking German if you guys had won. This was in a small former German community with the most common last names being Leder and Finkbeinder.

>Or simply make a lot of money
is this the most important thing in your life cuck hans?

America brought freedoms to Europe and the world. Now we can buy steak or Beyond Meat burgers, have sex with many women from all races and have gay pride parades.

Attached: D68328F6-ED17-4FA6-B10F-01CAA935B86A.jpg (1028x1536, 437K)

It was presented as one option of many

Seek out Hitler and warn him against invading Russia.
Provide any technology I brought with me to let germany reverse engineer them to improve their own technology. I'm in 1936, my phone is useless at that point. If my messenger bag is with me at the time, give them my laptop, tablet, speaker, and chargers as well.
Learn all I can about the Nazi ideals and goals, document everything I can and get copies of all files if applicable.
Store those files and copies in a location that would be hidden from the world until the time is right for the contents to be rediscovered just in case that time can not be changed and history is doomed to repeat itself.
Leave clues in the files and documents' location via clues around Germany that had to be gathered before the location could be revealed.
Advise Adolf on all the things that will come of the future should he continue with his plans to invade russia and what moves he could make instead to better achieve his goals, after warning him I am no tactician and can only provide what the future held past the fall of the third reich.
Find myself a nice German Nazi girl and settle down to hopefully watch the Third Riech usher in a different era.

this is 0/10 b8

Is the alien a qt?
Will she do sexy time with me?

Nothing
Let the events play out exactly how they did

have fun in summer camp avi

Just give Goebbels proofs of the future events and tell him to develop Me 262, nuclear weapons and faust patrons by 1943.

You simply have to tell Hitler that Richard Sorge is a Russian spy at that point, Sorge's death will do the Germans a world of good

Money can be used to achieve other ends, and frequently so. Just check out our (((overlords))) for proof.

Nah, it's pretty accurate. We've destroyed the original definition of "freedom."

Here is the alien. You have to go through the time vault naked and embraced.

Attached: B833049C-BB33-4261-B00B-BA5C760F3408.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Berlin was worse than that when he took over

Most Jews were impossible to detect.

no i'm saying that OP is baiting, no one can be that stupid in real life

In how far?

>80 IQ races exist.
>They're mixing with others in the US.
Gee, boss, dunno.

this

yeah but an Israeli jew going around speaking Hebrew won't exactly be subtle

They're easy to spot here. Levy, Goldstein, you name it.

tell hitler not to go into russia until weather is nice.

Perfectly reasonable

He speaks English

> soviet pussy
What a surprise.

you’re dumb

true

Attached: E86E558F-6A95-43DA-8ECF-AAF4490AA68E.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Steal their stolen art

Attached: kill hitler.gif (478x268, 2.4M)

AM I allowed to bring 1 or 2 history books?

Attached: 477FC2AE-1140-4F8D-8EE0-D47A80A009A9.jpg (1088x462, 50K)

Assuming i can also bring some stuff back, I would bring some stuff that would get the attention of the fuhrer or any of the high ranking nazis. I would just tell them what will happen and how they can win the war until some SS officer would take me away for disrupting the olympics. I would put a giant package on the ground containing all possible evidence of me being a time traveler and evidence of nazis losing the war and all information on how to win the war. After that I would just enjoy the beauty of 1936 Berlin, knowing I did my part.

Attached: 1563996938406.gif (360x250, 1.54M)

oh yeah it's that simple. the US couldn't even (where they actually trying?) assassinate castro, imagine stalin and mao

Psssst Hitler
The British plan to fire bomb all German cities without warning on August 25 1940.
Invest heavily in air defences or they will keep coming back.

Attached: 1567358933522.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Document the actual events of at concentration camps with cameras and conducting thousands of interviews

Attached: nein-js.jpg (1242x1888, 200K)

Noooo

Attached: 45DCF44E-2118-4D2F-B914-6E8BC40F12B3.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Attached: jBTrxje2zcY.png (1000x1070, 404K)

Is it any surprise we are entering the 2020s next year and we are seeing this liberal degeneracy spiking again? I think it is a trend

“Yo Hitler you’re doing great and all, seriously good job, just don’t invade Russia in 1941 and maybe try and lay off the amphetamines”

>where they actually trying?

They weren't. Now you understand.

Jesus christ. The trannies back then were not that different from our current trannies.

History maybe does really repeat itself

Can't wait for 2035. Also that means the revival of Hitler was born 1989.

Bomb future nazi leadership, flee to ussr and tell as much as i can to the higher ups about the future, tech and so on

With parties like AFD on the rise across Europe, this may not be far from the truth.

I would go back to England and kill Winston Churchill, I would then tell Oswald Mother fucking Moseley what he needs to do.

I am an engineer and can build a nuke no problem.
I didn't think of that angle, good one.
I would also add to tell her m there is no answer for the Jews and don't bother placing them in camps. You must order your soldiers to execute them on sight, all of them, every single one of possible.
Jews will become a mythical race of cannibal devil neanderthal humans.

Attached: 1551927834571.jpg (750x746, 74K)

Was? Was haben Sie gesagt? Ich verstehe nicht. Strasser! Strasser, verhaften Sie diesen Mann, und verhören.

Attached: 96DE48D6-A7F8-4184-A4A0-D5AEF3FDA13E.jpg (1600x900, 99K)

>they don't show you these pics of the book burnings in history class
instead, they tell you that we burned "scientific literature"

Attached: 21354236454624352.jpg (1175x507, 289K)

Make my way to Scotland and contact the penicillin guy to try help him get noticed then later sell the drug in USA where I'll be living the boomer life.

>what do you do?
suck my own dick

Based as Hitler's regime was I don't speak German nor could I pass myself off as an ethnic German due to being Irish looking as all hell. Plus there's the issue of paperwork. It would make the most sense to travel back to America and build a life there. Even knowing what was going to happen it would be nice living in that time period, and I'd have a good 30 years before the great poz started setting in during the 1960s. So yeah probably just bet on sports and buy stock in companies I knew were going to take off, maybe try and raise a nice family. It would also be nice to see what places like LA and Detroit looked like before they turned into leftist shitholes.

So you couldn’t make billions and trillions in America and change the immigration laws in the 1960s?

On behalf of the United States I would like to apologize to Nazi Germany. You were right. We were wrong. FDR was a crypto communist faggot who married his cousin.

>In a hundred years time, perhaps, a great man will appear who may offer them (the Germans) a chance at salvation. He'll take me as a model, use my ideas, and follow the course I have charted.
>As quoted in “Der Führer als Redner,” Adolf Hitler. Bilder aus dem Leben des Führers" (The Fuhrer as a speaker) by Joseph Goebbels

>The German absoluteness will be the guarantor that we will tackle the matter thoroughly and fundamentally. Once the turning point has come, we Germans will not do things by halves.
>Björn Höcke, Nie zweimal in denselben Fluss: Björn Höcke in conversation with Sebastian Hennig, Berlin 2018

Attached: 2121321412.jpg (860x484, 44K)

Actually scratch that. I might travel to Liverpool and see if I could kill John Lennon and Paul McCartney. I'm curious how different the latter half of the 20th century would look without all the cultural rot unleashed by The Beatles. I might try and kill Elvis before he took off too, since he inspired a lot of those early British Invasion bands.

what concentration camps?

>and kill Winston Churchill
why?

he was a warmonger

by the time Churchill was Prime Minister the War had already begun though, and he became Prime Minister a few hours before the execution of Fall Gelb

look at Britain before Churchill and look at it now, look at Europe demographically before Churchill and co won and look at it now.

Churchill kiked the west.

Throw a brick through Anne Frank’s window with a piece of paper taped to it telling them to get out of the Netherlands before 1940 no matter what

Attached: 63803DBA-8468-4B22-A57D-B2580E1BBF1E.png (600x600, 285K)

Shots and giggles mode
Start shipping and stockpiling massive amounts of weapons and ammunition in Palestine and warn the Palestinians that the Jews are coming to kill them soon.

Attached: 1569000329300.jpg (550x367, 53K)

>look at Europe demographically before Churchill and co won and look at it now
Britain was 95% white in the 1991 cenus, the demographic decline of Britain had nothing to do with Churchill. It had to do with Tony Blair. Churchill opposed migration and said that non-whites migrating to Britain was the biggest issue of his time and he couldn't get the cabinet to see it.
>Churchill kiked the west
how?

B O R I N G

>he was a warmonger
>this coming from the country that literally gave us Hitler

Attached: 04C74086-3AED-4910-A9FF-CF4F28599173.png (450x450, 391K)

Agreed that would make a big difference as well.

Right at the Olympic Games of 1936 I would run around like a crazy bastard screaming:

"5 kg, mein Fuehrer!"

"Wir brauchen nur 5 kg Uran, um eine Atombombe herzustellen!

Nazi/Fascist/Jap scientists were notoriously scare of natural resources, moreover they got the calculations wrong and thought they needed 50 kg of Uranium to make an Atomic bomb not 5 kg, so they concentrated their resource on other Wunderwaffen.

At the same time an Italian traitor married to a kike cunt escaped to the US and there created the first nuclear reactor, his calculations and methods helped a bunch of kikes in New Mexico to build the first Atomic bomb, (the second was a Plutonium bomb not Uranium like the first and unknown to Europeans) the rest is history, sad history.

Attached: Little_boy.jpg (703x462, 143K)

If you think Hitler was bad you're in the wrong fucking neighborhood meme flag jew

>you're in the wrong fucking neighborhood

No

Attached: 1022880F-6548-4E65-BDAC-10352073BAD0.png (243x257, 80K)

i would stand on the potsdamer platz shouting about the jews until the gestapo came and took me away. once in custody, during my interrogation i would convince the gestapo agents i was from the future, and im here to save Germany from total destruction, and must speak to the Fuhrer immediately.

>i would tell him he is 100% right about everything
>every prediction he made in mein kampf or elsewhere has come true
>future is pissearth
>you must win this war
>he would ask me how to change the future
>dont invade russia, if you must, do it in april, that might work better
>Italy is a shit ally
>invest everything you got in the German nuclear, jet and rocket programs ASAP
>do not use the enigma machine - there are flaws in it
>albert speer is a snake ass punk, Hess is the real deal
>pls don't invade russia
>goodluck mein fuhrer

Attached: 2f92dddb3f62bd465748388c1eac2d9d7bd3ad18950d7c140b9b4f611fe607fa.jpg (531x900, 127K)

Say I am a british spy and that I have vital information for Hitler

bless you, freund

wait 78 years then invest in bitcoin