Inb4: there is no phase 2

>inb4: there is no phase 2

Phase one: It's okay to be white
Phase two: Islam is right about women

Pic related is an idea that occurred to me today.
>Maybe October?
>Maybe next year?
>Whatever, whenever, it's all good

Attached: Skin.png (2550x3300, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's neither phase one or two. Jews did 9/11 was phase one.

>Jews did 9/11 was phase one.
My mistake.

Attached: snooty.jpg (333x500, 20K)

nigger

leaf

skin color doesn't matter. i couldn't care less if someone has a tan or not.

race does.

>race matters
a) that means you agree with it, technically
b) the point of this is to confuse and redpill lefties and destroy brown victim ego, not recruit white nationalists
c) the fact that this came from Jow Forums, where people commonly DO believe race matters, will make it all the more confusing and red-pilling to the left

All effects are positive.

sounds a lot like its a shareblue tactic to upstage IOTBW

Its all about moving the topic away from Whites having a voice to gender wars, islam, and civic nationalism.

>sounds a lot like its a shareblue tactic to upstage IOTBW
Not sure I agree with that.
The message isn't really the same, since this attacks non-white victimhood.

But I guess I can see where you're coming from.
I figured enough time had passed since IOTBW, that any overlap wouldn't be a big issue.

Yes, yes. But, how about you stop making gay threads like this and instead do it yourselves. These gayops are too transparent even for niggers. So, unless you plan on placing the signs yourself. Fuck off.

For whatever reason, the term "gayops" cracks me up every time.
It's just so perfect.

Where's that news report with all the libshits short circuiting over the signs?

Yes, I know. You're gay and this is an op. Now, fuck off.

Hey, i like this one

They already say 'skin color doesn't/shouldn't matter' without a shred of self-awareness.

NPCs dividing by 0 here:
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

This is retarded. Normies wont even register this. They'll see it, it'll fit nicely into their world view, and they'll go on about your day.
Even if literally everyone person to have ever posted here put up 1000 of these...
...no one would bat an eyelash.
Most would agree and move on with their day.
If anything, It'll be praised. Because it is literally what they believe.
But it does matter. It is a visual display of the amount of Aryan you are. A huge visual indicator that correlates positively to violence and IQ.

Attached: D7rEAEnXkAAUMdc.jpg (680x680, 69K)

I like this one. We need to stop all other phases and begin this one right away.

Brainlet gibberings. Unsurprising from the leaf, but I expect better of Nigels. OP is an extremely good idea, and might be as close to the goal of highlighting leftism doublethink as is possible to get.

Attached: 1552849168181s.jpg (108x124, 2K)

>Normies wont even register this.
Some won't.
But it's important to remember lefties are not neutral when it comes to race and skin color.
The normies who believe their skin color is the center of the universe, will get very angry.

Telling them their skin color doesn't mater, is like telling an autistic physicist gravity doesn't matter.

This idea, quite frankly, sucks shit.