Redpill me on Olof Palme

Redpill me on Olof Palme.
Why did the US assassinate him ?
What do Swedes think about him and this violation of their sovereignty by filthy yanks ?

Attached: palme.jpg (2399x1691, 2.71M)

Boomers like him, Zoomers more 50/50

Also he was a massive faggot lol thank you ameribros for killing this dude

He got yeeted on gud.

was instrumental in destroying south africa. started the mass migration and replacement of the swedish people with jugoslavs, greeks, chileans, arabs etc. he deserved much more.

Impossible to determine who actually offed him, obfuscated by too many theories.

Rest in piss

This is the same logic that makes you cuck out to sandniggers. They're no different from yanks, you submitted to both and need to reject both with great force.
All of Europe has the same problem. Watch Poland getting infested with muslims soon.

Fuck this guy. He's the reason we ditched the proper national historical pov, and decided to become a "huwmanitarian suupwerpowerr"

Mega fat fagget. Glad they killed this absolute idiot and kike.

>What do Swedes think about him and this violation of their sovereignty by filthy yanks ?
He was a traitor.

His administration removed tjänstemannaansvar (the regulation criminalizing severe neglegence by civil servants)
He was one of the loudest voices globally for removing Apartheid, even calling the South African government "murderers from hell".
His administration signed a bill that redefined Sweden as multi cultural.

He can burn for an eternity and I will personally guide any Boer who wants to find his grave and shit on it.

You don't know what you're talking about. This faggot was a massive kike and traitor.

23 skiddo

>jugoslavs, greeks
They are Europeans.

>Olof Palme

Obvious crypto-jew.
So you shouldn't believe a word of the story you were told about him.

Attached: jew.jpg (679x557, 58K)

Attached: crypto.jpg (182x268, 9K)

>Swedish
>white

Sweden seems to have some of the worst jews on the planet.

Attached: Olof Jew.jpg (1920x2491, 453K)

Greeks maybe, yugoslavs are subhuman.

He looks like a Swede if I ever saw one.

You surrender to the niggers 50 years ago french cuck faggot.

Saffas offed him, and good riddance. The only ones bothered by his death were his fellow globohomo nation-wreckers.