Why do boomers hate whistleblowers?

Do they enjoy being spied on? Is it some sort of fetish for them?

Attached: edward-snowden.jpg (968x681, 36K)

Because they're stupid and typically trust authority figures, like the government and police officers.

he could blow my whistle...

They worship authority

This they'll tell you they don't trust authority and cite their vietnam war protesting days. Then in their next breath they'll tell you police militarization is good and that we need a war with Iran

Why do retards see boomers around every corner?

Are the boomers in the room with you right now?

Attached: 3yT0Z02K.png (486x599, 634K)

Attached: 1563024877886.jpg (960x960, 80K)

That guy in the OP's pic is faggot. Look at his goddamned face.

They also worship doctors. Boomers think doctors know everything and will unquestionably take any big pharma drug a doctor gives them.

They depend on the system for their pensions/medicaid/medicare etc. Anything that threatens it is antithetical to boomers.

I look under the bed for boomers every night.

They are good goys who unironically trust their government. They'll say that Snowden should have gone to his superiors or an oversight committee.

Everybody on earth thinks incredibly little of snitches-- even snitches that help you.

Snowden betrayed his country. If he truly thinks he did not do that, then he should return to the US to stand trial and let his crimes be judged by the american people.

It wont be decided by the people..

Don't forget about pumping their kids full of these "helpfull" medicines.
The same goes for "professors" and "Teachers".
This is why they goble up all social justice shit as fact.
Weird that 90% of them failed their kids misserably.

>Why do retards see boomers around every corner?

Retards like Fuentes Spic are forcing that meme ultra hard core, basically every single sentence he makes is self-rated on "boomer to zoomer" scale, and every remark about whatever happens in the world is "boomer" or "zoomer" event.

It's just another, tiresome case of identity crisis and lack of father figures, desperately trying to make some kind of kinship.

WE'RE ZOOMERS MAN, LOOK AT THOSE BOOMERS!!

It's about the right time to split us more, jews will tremble in fear on yet another of our in-fights.

That's what he wants, to return and face a FAIR trial by his piers, not the closed doors summary judgement it's waiting for him. BTW he did not betray his country, only the organization who broke the constitution of said coutry.

Are you attempting to draw some kind of false equivalency, perhaps . . .?

I've literally never seen this happen, tyler.

My parents are like this and it fucking drives me nuts

This 100%

He betrayed the government. (((They))) wont let him get a fair traial. if he comes home, Hillary will "Epstein" him in an hour.

They abandoned God for Scienceā„¢, so they swapped the old priests for the white coats of big pharma and big science, they are the new priestly caste and questioning them is anathema as it goes against the new God.

they're narcissists and brainwashed procapitalisticameritard. nothing anyone can say will change their views.

It's this, but it is a consequence of being raised on centralized non-interactive media.
It's not a coincidence that the boomer culture started as TV and Cinema began to displace hobbies and sports and local news, and it's not a coincidence that this culture is ending as the internet and vidya displace TV and Cinema. Passive entertainment and passive media create passive people.