>Election analysis 2014-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=qjZRiDwu18w

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/tQ6bf5iW

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Get a job.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQeFBXXiAo

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
>Ruhrpott Roulette
youtube.com/channel/UCMm8lMIzU3Zss1rWf4dgv-g
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3xW5dbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=cmBgxwz13J8
youtube.com/watch?v=gXo8pRXNEEU

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus
youtube.com/watch?v=QlAgoUP_NvE

Attached: 1560346479757.png (1778x2014, 3.95M)

Bump

Bump

Based Atlantis-german OP.

I have a conspiracy on why these threads are being bumped less and slide threads are spammed constantly nowadays

1. Cloudflare, Social Media Giants and huge, organised leftist propaganda squads, and now the FBI and CIA are active to obliterate "extremism" off of the internet, specifically anyone who calls attention to Great Replacement, Muslim Grooming Gangs or the JQ.

2.Jow Forums mods are in on this censorship campaign and have identified and banned for scapegoat reasons regulars or problem children they identiy.

3. Alternative sites like voat and infinity have both been shut down, google and youtube are artificially influencing search results and reddit has completely censored the right-wing off of it's website (admins are now T_D mods), artificially atomising the right.

MFW Germans believe that elections matter.

Attached: 7e1e17e7ada66b3d8256c61cd03c2416.jpg (480x640, 54K)

>Morality does not exist
>Evolutionary characteristics of behaviour in certain species is not existent
Absolutely blue pilled.

Attached: 151659b.png (300x240, 36K)

>Morality does not exist
Red pill

Aren't you supposed to be on a party?

Promising the Paradies is the very sense of a ideology of the 20th century+.

I am pretty sure the idea of a positive afterlife is older than that. If you mean the idea of utopia, i.e. man made paradise on earth, that idea came with the industrialization and the believe of technology making it possible. Marx then deliberately preyed on that idea. In a twist of irony (and logic) the people originally opposed to this, the luddites, are now the ones propagating the new utopia via the magic of the machine in the form of the greens.

The afterlife is a ploy, though- which keeps stable societies in times of struggle... Not everyone ing every society took it literally

Sure it's older than that. It just evolved in its modern forms. It's as old as Humanity itself. Btw, I don't believe that Marx was the only one who prayed on this. In his century, communism made much more sense. Communism was is a failure forecast a of societal evolution.

was a forecast forecast of societal evolution*

What attracted the shills?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).png (1195x403, 365K)

All religions are tools to keep the masses under control, that's why they were created in the first place

Depends on how you define "shills".

Jews.

>created
I prefer "formed." Less of a decision, more of an evolution.

I wouldn't have a problem with that if I would be the one who controls the aspects of said religions.
But yeah, no one really has control about it...

I-I... I want in on it

Attached: 1564341310560.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

>I don't believe that Marx was the only one who prayed on this
I'm sure others tried, but Marx took this idea of technology leading to utopia and then associated it with a "class struggle" against evil capitalists that wish to prevent it for selfish reasons. Before that the belief in better technology was not associated with an evil force resisting it, i.e. it was going to happen with or without revolution; but revolution is necessary to seize power and universal wealth makes people unwilling to revolt. This is why commies need to make life worse or their window of opportunity never comes.

>posting reddit-tier /his/ memes

Attached: 1479767524216s.jpg (208x206, 4K)

right and wrong at the same moment. the patriarchal religion has its origins in mesopotamia, long before the idea of a state came up. as a necessity to ensure order in a agriculture driven, growing society. the repressed former matriarchaic religions or better cults, had less to do with control than with aspire to harmony in small communities/tribes.

Take the Lüning Pill...

UNHOLY

Attached: 65C32A33-45C2-4992-A449-BF95D71C3F40.jpg (1080x1920, 2.1M)

when one stops thinking about religion in terms of god, church and child molesting priests, but in entities (weather), one realizes that religion is also a thing today. that is both, a curse and an opportunity.

>I prefer "formed."
that's what (((you)))'ve been doing for 3,000 years. kudos.

der Islam hat recht mit den Frauen tho.

hatt er.
make white sharia a thing.

Was ist eine gute Übersetzung von „Der Islam hat Recht bezüglich Frauen“? Ich würde die Botschaft gerne verbreiten

Na ihr Fotzen.
Schön gearbeitet und Steuern bezahlt?

Attached: 1565392198581.png (1125x1161, 495K)

Warum ist der erste Post im Faden eigentlich nicht auf deutsch verfasst? Wen soll er denn ansprechen? Sollen Kanaken oder Neger etwa den vorgeschlagenen Aktivismus betreiben?

da'slam is rite 'bout wamyn
t. no native muslim

>>I prefer "formed."
>that's what (((you)))'ve been doing for 3,000 years. kudos.
And that's a good thing

nach entrichten aller tribute bleibt bei mir im monat mehr hängen als du im ganzen jahr an hartz (((verdienst))). und nebenbei finanzier ich die jugendfeuerwehr und THW.
du fotze.
geh dich hängen.

>ICH ARBEITE 27 STUNDEN AM TAG UND KONSUMIERE DAS WAS MIR DIE WERBUNG SAGT ICH BIN BESSER ALS DU BESSER ALS DU BESSER ALS DU BESSER ALS DU REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Haste die Erlaubnis vom Chef um hier zu posten?

Attached: 1567762772739.jpg (415x316, 11K)

it is. it should become the blue print for a white 22 century.

>und nebenbei finanzier ich die jugendfeuerwehr und THW.

Achso die Fotzen die damals Zelte und Container für Refugees aufgebaut haben.
Dann geh mal schön weiter arbeiten, mit den 20k Hartz die ich gespart habe kann ich noch nicht auswandern. Also Montag den Wecker auf 6Uhr einstellen.

Attached: 1568489596896.png (552x524, 76K)

Ach komm schon Brudi, das ist kein Lebensentwurf.
Es gibt wege wenig Steuern zu zahlen und doch zu arbeiten, ich glaub da war was mit Spenden und Wohltaetigkeit.
Vielleicht auch nicht, aber in jedem fall bringst du als Arbeitsloser weniger als du als Angestellter oder Selbststaendiger bringen kannst.
Das was an Steuern weggeht ist kleiner im Vergleich zu dem was mit dem restlichen Geld ausgerichtet werden kann.

Und jetzt gute Nacht/Morgen, musst in 3h raus hehe

>GEH ARBEITEN
>ZAHL STEUERN
>LEISTE DEINEN TEIL
>TRAGE BEI JUDENLAND WEITER ZU FÜHREN
Dass jemand komplett blaugepillt ist und hier postet
>flagge
ach ja, ich will mir ne playstation 5 kaufen
schnell zur Arbeit, goy

Attached: 1566571608701.jpg (750x728, 117K)

>Achso die Fotzen die damals Zelte und Container für Refugees aufgebaut haben.
nö. die jungs die ihre freizeit opfern um uentgeltlich verkohlte leichen aus den autos schneiden.
männerding, you know?

Achso die Schwuchteln.
Naja wenn man gerne gratis KZ Hiwi Arbeit erledigt. Mir solls recht sein. Hauptsache ich kann Ausschlafen und bekomm pünktlich mein Geld.

Attached: 1,w=720,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (720x855, 46K)

>20k hartz ersparnisse
>auswandern
du feiges verpisserschwein glaubst allen ernstes für igendwen auf dieser welt von nutzen zu sein?
deine migration spart ne patrone.

Warum sollte ich in Deutschland bleiben und Steuern zahlen? Damit Ali mit Lea Sophie in der Shisha Bar chillt oder damit Rüdiger seine 2te Kreuzfahrt im Jahr finanzieren kann? Dahahahaha. Ich nehme das System anal und mach mir ein schönes Leben in Südamerika.
Stell dir schön den Wecker, ich brauche die Kohle.

Attached: MiniatureEagerBlueandgoldmackaw-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 827K)

Nah, theism and what we call ''spirituality'' is an evolutionary trait in homo-sapiens.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of ffemales and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

du bist hier ne zecke und wirst überall ne zecke sein. ich wünsche der südamerikanischen schädlingsbekämpfung gutes gelingen.

>du feiges verpisserschwein
>glaubst allen ernstes für igendwen auf dieser welt von nutzen zu sein?
>deine migration spart ne patrone.
Wie eine Fotze.

Attached: 1563584384441.png (226x212, 49K)

Attached: th.jpg (1024x922, 190K)

najaweisste.jpg