It's true, you know

It's true, you know...

Attached: WE ARE ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR.jpg (2550x3300, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwsOFlSGwfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>having skin
ok weirdo

Fuck off with this garbage.

Some of us have more color than others.

Attached: 79B3D3FA-436C-407E-B815-C3F86A8E0F69.jpg (1080x1349, 199K)

>A leaf
Nigger you are gay.

Also this

Attached: skeleton propaganda.jpg (719x960, 136K)

It's true, you know...

Attached: DontCallMeWhite.jpg (538x908, 137K)

>Color
I want to see a purple nigger.

As soon as you stop letting the left segregate themselves against whites, it all comes to an end.

We're all people of color.

Attached: RACISM.jpg (552x2585, 560K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xwsOFlSGwfY

white people arent actually pale white. quite obviously there biege. not white. so obviously there is some black/brown influences on these so called "white" people. Not to forget the first homosapiens to settle in europe where blacks.

A disturbance in the meme I sense

Attached: 6518cb680486e001e3ebe14811224dbe.png (420x420, 238K)

White contains all colours.

Do you have some kind of white guilt complex? Welcome to the master race. Bask in it. Now fuck off.

It's Okay To Be Colored

Being a painter/graphic artist it annoys the fuck out of me, I can see quite fucking clearly i am not white. It's true, there is no such thing as a black or a white person.

>too stupid to see the point of this
Do you have any idea how much it would piss off niggers if whites also became "people of color"?

All that POC means is "not white". It's arbitrary bullshit that only serves to isolate and ridicule whites, Saul Alinsky style. The only sensible thing to do is include ourselves as POC; we do, after all, have a color. It would be racist for them to resist this movement.

Stop smoking so much weed, nigga.

>white people arent actually pale white.

see my arms they're the colour of milk in the winter.

"People of color" = every other race on earth ganging up on whites. End it by forcing everyone to acknowledge this.

Proof you lying little ginger albino......

POC = Race Union.

Whites aren't allowed into the union.

scots ancestry.

Picture of your bum cheeks or I don't believe you. But you still are not white, I would still have to mix in some red, yellow and maybe a bit of blue into that #ffffff if I were to paint your arse.

>Picture of your bum cheeks or I don't believe you
lol.

Nobody is purely white. Not even these nordics. Europe has had multiple migrations both new and old. These migrations date 1000s and 10000s of years ago.

The first race to massively impact the european continent was defintely black people. Then we had the hunterers and gatherers arriving from the eurasian steppe this means indian influences and aboriginal influences aswell. If you read books it details the massive australian aboriginal influences on european white resulting from the western asian immigration.

Second of all if you look at southern europe we can also see a much bigger black and brown influence. Most notably the moors whilst blacks where apart of the army. there was also the arabic moors who also had a significant amount of black dna imprinted in them that dates tens and thousands of years ago and does not result from slavery either. Africans whether north or south will have defintely have racial overtones of both black brown and the Caucasian aboriginal mixed races.

Now italians have had ancient dna imprints from northern africa arabia and also black influences resulting from arabs north african immigration including black migration.

White nordic europeans are simply people who have developed a lighter skin tone compared to other races. There Caucasian influences come from western asian immigrants who werent purely caucasian either. Oh lets not forget about the mongols too who have had heavy significance in russian language culture genetics and phenotypes.

To claim any race is pure is absolutely absurd and purely delusional. We all originate from mysterious human beings apes blacks, browns and yellows.

Now if we look at european cultural evolution we can see that western culture has thrived but not other white people in different areas.

Everything is a result from the spread of knowledge and not some bullshit iq maps that are put up for racist reasons.

BLACKS
COMMIT
MORE
CRIME

fuck off

Attached: "rake"day.jpg (522x908, 60K)

Cultural similarity is shown to adopt the same economic principles the same cultural principles. I.e western culture has always had a knack for inventing things. Thus it has developed into a more advanced society especially with the spread of technology. Educational principles that would've spread throughout the western part of europe but not to other "white" european countries since they had no interest in adopting the cultural values.

Thus this is why we see polish people having a poor economy and being more undeveloped than the rest of the european country.

Not to forget that eastern europeans where never influenced by romans and never influenced by western culture. But yet there white nordic people. So what is up? Everything is a result of a choice based cultural outcome. and has absolutely nothing to do with fucking race.

If we look at nigerian students there average iqs are anywhere from 100 - 140. This is because nigerian immigrants have a culture of good education and achieving financial success through the mainstream western way of life.

Nothing is bad on race. Why do we have plenty of smart energetic black men but yet we receive absolutely no significant contribution from them in american society? Oppression, racism? Why. We do see black men contributing to society smart black men may I add.

But not in the millions as there are millions of smart black men. This question might be down to cultural influences. Blacks hate whitey and whitey hates blacks. So why would they want to make anything to the much wider and mainstream american white owned culture that has treated them like shit for so many years up until the late 90s and early 2000 and now.

Is that fork in the bum some LBGTQVWXYZ meme flag fetish thing. I don't fancy that.

Stop trying to start your own psy op, youre too fucking stupid to understand how they work, clearly