Jews have no idea wish I was born in germany

Hitler lived and went to the hollow earth and the Reich made ufos

librarising.com/inner/newgermany.html

Attached: tmp_31182-7272924_orig1969876372.jpg (960x558, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015255.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015471.pdf
humansarefree.com/2016/07/nazi-angel-of-death-josef-mengele.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_mala
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0sBETI3Fb4
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtvXOvqYZg
sciencealert.com/a-mysterious-geothermal-heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below
phys.org/news/2018-10-evidence-particles-antarctica-dont-standard.html
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/11/scientists-find-evidence-for-life-in-warm-steamy-caves-beneath-antarcticas-ice/
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z77JFw2D6f8
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186898035
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
express.co.uk/news/history/771096/nazi-germany-nuclear-bomb-testing-blitz-world-war-ii-secret-intelligence-documents
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
youtu.be/tf1uLwUTDA0
youtu.be/bfInk4Dwe4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Western Europe by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas-tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if they were under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down.

Then, 20 years after the war this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
>The Kecksburg UFO incident occurred on December 9, 1965, at Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, United States.
several years after the war

inb4 its a weatherballoon or s o y us capsule
>It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan – Windsor, Canada area, reportedly dropped hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio,[1]

page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
Prisoner of war talking about a "circular aircraft" rising out of a german facillity during WW2. Also read 88

Just 1,5 pages, dont be lazy
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
Talks about a german engineer that worked on flying saucers

Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica

2 men in eastern germany in metallic clothing jump into a flying saucer and fly away in east germany (document from 1952, no idea when the incident happened
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015464.pdf

german engineer saying sovjets have nazi UFO plans recovered

Attached: Kecksburg.jpg (727x490, 74K)

aside from nazi UFOs seen after the war (kecksburg acorn and the adamski photograph from earlier) Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country. in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead.

Also to note is that the people in the village thought that Mengele is a veterinarian and thus let him check up on the pregnancies since he had some medical practice and knowledge, however i didnt find anything about Mengele doing something to the women or giving them special medicine. This makes me believe there is a very easy way to trigger a twinbirth, a right touch, sound or whatever at the right moment (probably at the very beginning)

humansarefree.com/2016/07/nazi-angel-of-death-josef-mengele.html

Attached: Mengele Twins.png (640x360, 480K)

Since we established that the Nazis were active way after the war it begs the question where they are/were.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

So I dont want to flood the thread so I leave it at that for now, but if interested, here is all I have on this
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445

Attached: Agartha Instruction.jpg (2232x1256, 777K)

Kek, sadly all bullshit, not a shred of actual evidence.

pic related refers to
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

the adamski photograph is from 1952, 7 years after the war.

Attached: CIA Haunebu.png (956x2394, 880K)

pic related cant tell anything about the supposed white people shopping, but the luz mala story is real
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luz_mala
google translate:
>The bad light is one of the most famous myths of the folklores of Argentina and Uruguay. Some told him the legend of good light, also known as the ghost within the lantern. It consists of the nocturnal appearance of a bright light that floats at low ground level. This can remain motionless, move, or in some stories, pursue at high speed to the terrified observer. Many times it appears at a distance close to the horizon. which fits
Talks about flying saucers in Argentina and Antarctica
and also explains the interest on the falkland islands. want to keep a close tap on those nazis in antarctica

Attached: antarctic nazis shopping.png (1358x587, 592K)

I wish I could go to new germany

Sign me up. I'd slave for free there. Sounds better than the shitshow of a world.

Jews are seething all they got was israel

If there's a inner earth of Germanic peoples come pick me up. I'll work on the P v NP problem for the rest of my life and solve it for you. I submit my body, mind, strength and soul to you. In return protect me from this kike infested world of debased degenerate debauchery and hypocrisy.

Please no anal probing though.

If it does exist they're not going be using the Internet, probably using some wide spread Intranet

There is some support to this claim the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. During the WW3 nazis will return wipe out German enemies with the Wunderwaffe. I'm not joking.

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

pic related is of the southpole which you find here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole

Attached: Essa 3.jpg (278x278, 22K)

>we make ufos n shit
>can't even stop the jews
take your meds schizo

God I hope so.
I was the best at speaking German at school.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0sBETI3Fb4

If inner earth was real wouldn't the Jews have way more interest in that than a tiny area called Israel?

Probably; tell me how to telnet into their network to get them to send a flying disc to pick me up.

Attached: tmp_31182-hollowearthbyrd1513477631.jpg (500x366, 10K)

Why is this toy banned in Germany?

Attached: 549112-revell.jpg (1100x618, 191K)

the earth has an anus?

Do those kids have anything to do with mengele?

Attached: sedin_twins_1999.jpg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x702, 96K)

Galactic federation tried to pick me up in 2015 was too scared to walk outside to ship

They might not be powerful enough to go against the inner Earthers. Why do you think we are not allowed to explore the Antartic?

I would have ran to it and taken the job as toilet cleaner, anything to get off this earth.

lmao wtf is this

He was obsessed with twins and midgets.

Ill regret it the rest of my life

It might get hope and raise pride.

If it does, we can fuck it.

Imagine missing your only ticket because you were too scared. Maybe they wanted you for a reason?

In the middle of Antarctica huge areas with liquid water and without ice or snow
youtube.com/watch?v=cGtvXOvqYZg

Something radioactive is melting ice
sciencealert.com/a-mysterious-geothermal-heat-source-is-melting-antarctica-from-below

particle detected in antarctica that seems to not have interacted with the earth
phys.org/news/2018-10-evidence-particles-antarctica-dont-standard.html

heated caverns in with up to 25°C
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2017/09/11/scientists-find-evidence-for-life-in-warm-steamy-caves-beneath-antarcticas-ice/

some intelligent killer octopus found in lake vostok and is turned into some weapon, possibly propaganda but who knows?
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
>SHIPMENT OF FROZEN PENGUIN GLANDS

And just because it seems odd:
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
>SECRET MOON BASE US HAD DESTROYE BY UR

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1260460_1947-.html
´this mail hints towards a connection between clinton, al goore, pelosi and some others which were all born 9 months after the crash in rosswell. i thought originally rosswell was a nazi saucer, but maybe the sovjets tried to rebuild it from the plans and tried to infiltrate the US with those. however since they are idiots their UFO crashed but the infiltration is somewhat successfull as all those are turbo commies

says a german engineer claims that sovjets got hands on their plans

Attached: Antarctic what.png (1552x997, 1.78M)

Only skilled good people can go, it's no secret in the intel community there is going to be a pole shift soon and wipe out the surface, the US has a break away civilization like germany and iceland.

What the hell??

I regret it to this day

We are going to make it bro.

Again
>There is some support to this claim the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. During the WW3 nazis will return and wipe out German enemies with the Wunderwaffe. I'm not joking.

Also one of the top former officials of the Russian Military Archieve told in an Interview that there was a Nazi base in Antartica/

lots of weird shit around antarctica on google earth.

Attached: antarctic whale.png (1556x1003, 2.16M)

I mean we can all just raid the antarctic. They can't stop us all, right?

What is your opinion on Vril society? Real or hoax?

Attached: 1391270339586.png (288x384, 117K)

Too cold for boomers to go for a picnic there.

There's highly credible scientific theories for hollow earth. There's x3 more fresh water under the earth than there is above. I've fell into a rabbit hole here, now I'm going to find the hollow earth Nazis.

pic related

was it the guy that also said russia secretly preserved communism to let it emerge at a later point or am i confusing him?
basically
youtube.com/watch?v=z77JFw2D6f8

Attached: Antarctic Flying Saucer.png (1557x994, 2.42M)

Real, it's proven.
How much Hitler had to do with it is pretty much unknown though

An other. He also said there is no real proofs of Hitler's death. Also he said Germans conducted nuclear bomb test in 1945, first UFOs were launched during the Kursk battle in 1943.

Boomers don't need to apply. Just a bunch of young people from all over the world charging in on Antarctica to find the hollow hole.

How can someone harness vril energy? How can you use pic related?

Attached: Vril+Staff+-+Occult+Reich.png (406x856, 151K)

Can I get a source on the proof. Everything I have found doesn't seem very reliable.

No idea. The nazis do seem to have had their research into the occult. wether this was done now with the vril or thule society.
However pretty much all claims i found are based on hear say, so not really of use. The same people that bring up the Vril society also claim that this group used woman to channel entities which gave them the info which would basically mean they were in contact with, most likely, demonic forces as from what i learned the good ones dont make themselves known too openly. However from what I learned people like Viktor Schauberger were the pioneers of this tech, and Im not aware of any occultic connection he had. He simply seemed to try to copy nature and mess around with some ideas and it led to the, what he called, repulsin, a device he claimed was able to produce free energy and was supposedly the core of the UFO tech.

Schauberger thought the best way to create something is by copying nature. His motto was "Natur kapieren und kopieren" "Understand nature and copy it".
Furthermore he stated that there are 2 fundamental principles which all technology underlies. The first one is the one we use for our technology. Explosion and pushing stuff around. think of the explosion in engines, how it produces pressure to push the car onward. bombs which are quite literally explosion. The electrons in our technology getting pushed through the wires by the pressure of the remaining electrons behind them. Fission reactors "exploding" atoms to create energy, similar to how coalburning works, destroying the raw material.
The other principle is the natural one which we should try to copy instead of what we use now. Implosion, which pulls everything. think of the gravity pulling everything together. The sun using fusion to create energy. Or even simpler, take a heavy block and push it. it woll most likely edge on the ground and block itself from moving needing more energy to move. If you pull it however it will glide smothly over the ground. He believed these to principles to be at work all around us.
Imagine the leader of a country staying at home and "pushing" his soldiers into battle. He will need propaganda to justify it, have to use force in some cases to get them there and threaten severe punishment for people to participate. However if the leader decides to fight on the front himself most people will follow him out of free will, because its apparently important enough that he himself is willing to risk his life, and is thus pulling the others into battle with a lot less effort.

Attached: Schauberger.jpg (1222x837, 183K)

Now Nukes are pretty much the ultimate explosion and thus going ultimately against nature/god and so it makes sense they arent liked and if you believe the Byrd Diaries to be real those living inside the earth dont like nukes at all. UFOs also are reported to mess with Nukes and nuclear powerplants
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

Translated from Schaubergers german wikipedia article
>Machines he designated as "Repulsine" or "Repulsator" (Reichsflugscheibe/flying saucer), which he build to be used as transportgadget or for the creation of energy, was in the second worldwar tested during WW2 for its potential as Wunderwaffe (Wonderweapn). The claim that with his invention he could create free energy, which means the Repulsine would be factual a perpetuum mobile, goes against the law of thermodynamik

>In March 1946 Schauberger was released and in December 1946 the Schaubergers resettled to Linz. The Americans didnt confiscate his workshop and laboratory material, but supposedly forbade him to continue to research the Repulsine (Reichsflugscheibe/Flying Saucer)

Here a thread from another user on Schauberger and his believes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186898035

Attached: Byrd Diary.png (1649x797, 895K)

How's your singing voice user ?

Attached: 1523495226591.jpg (459x646, 56K)

article in pic related you can read here for a few shekels
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
otherwise you can confirm the headline for free

well, germany had the nuke before the US
express.co.uk/news/history/771096/nazi-germany-nuclear-bomb-testing-blitz-world-war-ii-secret-intelligence-documents
and the skull that was supposedly Hitlers turned out to have been a female one
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

Attached: nyt mystery ball.gif (399x350, 40K)

The main problem I have with this theory is why did they leave all their scientists for the US and the USSR to snatch up?

Attached: pretty sure it's an icy pool.png (1001x862, 1.11M)

>Something radioactive is melting ice
Nah, that's just Al Gore with a flamethrower looking for carbon credits.

hm interesting. even if it's fake it's cool that someone made these ufos just to take fake photographs. definitely not cgi.

I've also heard that Wernher von Braun also claimed that the Germans had help from "them" but I can't seem to find a good source on the claim.

Its bad.. I was expecting something like pic

Attached: pleaseme-purple-bendable-soft-silicone-butt-plug-advanced-fabuwawaent-1707-06-FabuwawaEnt@17.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Oh nvm...explaination was they used them as spies

I saw a man shot with a lazer pistol in my front yard turned him to dust. Never been so scared. I thought I would a been next if I went outside.

Some time ago they discovered a grave deep in the mountains of russia.
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
In there they found a crate containing among some other stuff 2 skulls of unknown origin (look into the article to see those. Could very well be the skull of a grey alien, which i believe to be demons though. It also contained a letter (pic related) talking about a "biosynthetic body" aka artificialbody. Maybe an empty shell created for demons to possess them and then interact with this world better?

Although i have to say this letter isnt featured in most articles and may was added by some fake news the skulls in my next post were in the MSM featured

Attached: Nazi Letter Grave.jpg (1784x600, 314K)

the skulls and the grave they were found in

Attached: Skulls.jpg (590x350, 85K)

time for some fissures and hemorrhoids.

So the UFOs seen in the recent Navy video from 2015 are actually Germans in their haunebu crafts? Makes sense to be honest

I unironically believe this this is true. I also think the US government is scared shitless of these "UFO" sightings because they have no idea how dangerous the Germans are. There is no alien cover up actually. The Americans themselves don't know what's going on. The only thing they know is that they tried to find out what's going on in Antarctica in 1946 when admiral Byrd got BTFO by Germans

Link to the video I'm talking about

youtu.be/tf1uLwUTDA0

There is a Fucking German in there, a descendant from the Germans who fled in 1945

Thata crazy when you think about it
I wonder why they keep showing up on our surface though? Reconnaissance?

They save some people now and then

well, chances are most major governments have at least some of this tech at this point. It may be from the US, the bongs, russia, maybe china even.
I wouldnt say that this is of german origin for sure.
Rosswell has a good chance of being nazi though.

Why r americans so fucked up in the head?

A "UFO" is just an unidentified flying object....yet they drug brain damaged yanks call every flying saucer a ufo.

Best thread here

Why do you think the Americans have this tech? I honestly doubt they do

You have to get used to the fact that strange things are happening. The recent Navy ufo video is proof enough

>Again

>>There is some support to this claim the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. During the WW3 nazis will return and wipe out German enemies with the Wunderwaffe. I'm not joking.

The fIrst UFOs were seen by Russians during the Kursk battle in 1943. Americans first saw UFO in the air over Germany in 1944.

Theres some Russian scientist who claimed in the 1960 that the Antarctica Germans have actually an embassy in our world, in New York at some high rise building between the 23 and 24th floor or something

They apparently go around our world on Icelandic passports.
Wouldn't be surprised if that's true

Americans had the moon base before russia got there to destroy it and have a break away civilization like germany and iceland

because the tech is 80 years old at this point. also >german engineer saying sovjets have nazi UFO plans recovered
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000015471.pdf
If the sovjets got plans, then the US does too.
Also the US has quite a lot of sightings of weird aircrafts, the black triangle ones to name just one (TR-3B Or what they are called allegedly), Phoenix lights are a prominent one i can think of where an entire city saw it. I would guess those are test flights of their own experimental aircrafts. At least I would never let such a thing fly over enemy territory if not absolutely necessary because they may are able to crash, recover and reverse engineer it.

Attached: Vril Saucers.png (1600x975, 1.47M)

Iceland has a break away civilization too?

Vikingland they call it

I have not heard about this. According to one of the top former officials of the Russian Military Archieve, Russians had the maps, which were used by German u-boots to reach Antartica.

So the real question is, do the "inner earth" germans hold the same values as we think they do? from what i hear the good aliens are in the earth and the bad ones are like intergalactic child smuggling jews that drink adrenochrome

>empty shell created for demons to possess them and then interact with this world better?
I seem them every time i have to go to Portland

The whole story

Thata the video where I heard it at around 16:00

youtu.be/bfInk4Dwe4s

According to Siener van Rensburg prophecies, during the WW3 nazis will return wipe out German enemies with the Wunderwaffe. I'm not joking.

well i mean if you think hitler is cool and are based straight white male will you get to join them or are they just going to consider all us surface dwellers Untermensch and waste us all

fuck.. The Nazis didn't lose. they just fucked off and left us to drown in our own retardation. they are probably colonizing their third planet as i type this.

Attached: 6474747467464.jpg (548x500, 46K)

Hitler died in 1985 and his adopted son adolf hitler II took over new germany they really dont care about the surface much anymore

There probably don't exist aliens, or I mean are just too far to come here
Thw truth is probably way more simple than we think. The Germans discovered by accident on their Tibet expedition in 1939 in old texts how to build these anti gravity crafts from texts left over by very old civilizations and reverse engineered everything and also discovered that the earth has inner big ass caverns

So what's going on really then? Is the US scared as shit about the nazis? Do they want war?

there are no ayys, at least those we call ayys are not that (the greyys, reptillians and the nordic ones), but are spirits. (Fallen) Angels and demons I have this theory that the inner earth is the biblical garden Eden, maybe even a gate to the spiritual realm (since I believe Eden too is in the spiritual realm). As such the Inner Earthers, the Nordics, would be the Angels. The reptillians (fallen angels) and demons (greys) are the ones that are into child diddling and sodomy

One of my favorite theories (for which i have no evidence what so ever though) is that the build up of the world is like this:
We have our planet, and around us the entire universe. However when you go through one of the polar openings the inside becomes the outside, exposing you to a complete other world which has our world and universe inside theirs instead. Metaphysically it would be a bunch of flat planes stacked upon another, making you rise up a world/dimension/realm going through one pole, and down through the other one, where the planes then are curved around themselves making the earth round.

Nice theory, I like it
Makes more sense than the retarded Einstein physic laws or the retarded big bang shit

Are you fucking telling me that these UFOs push the universe around them instead of them flying through it? Or how the fuck do i have to understand this shit.

Attached: 25BemIp.jpg (340x321, 28K)

i hope some day i can at least see it

Since the Chinese are monitoring this site you do realize they will soon make cheap UFO knockoffs for half the price of you uppity western devils and sell them to your competitors?

Cant wait to buy my cheap chink knockoff iUFO.

I love capitalism, I love China.

Isn't that the theory of albuquerque bubble or whatever it's spelled?
Like it builds a bubble around the aircraft and makes space-time move around it

I can just make assumptions myself.
However, we know the left and right are both controlled. Similar China backed Clinton (satanic pedo cabal), just like Saudis, despite supposedly being opposed to us. Same as russia which always gets displayed as an enemy but actually is really chill with the kikes as well as AIPAC.
So how come we have all these wars and turmults everywhere when seemingly the same group is in controll of all the big players already?
Now there is the social engineering angle, yes, and its most likely part of it. However, they might as well just need an excuse to put so much research and ressources into weaponry and the military. This needs an enemy or threat to justify. Now they cant actually say "well, the nazis actually survived in antarctica and we need to prepare for them", so they create all this conflict as a justification for this.

Attached: tmp_31182-shut-it-down-jew-with-walkie-talkie1757332734.jpg (735x820, 109K)