Will his execution be televised?

Attached: 6BCD9809-2FC5-41F1-BEC6-62D831707150.jpg (1125x1207, 611K)

ziocuck, that 1.3 billion dollars that obama "gave" to iran, were just the money that the americans robbed of the iranian state in the first place through the sanctions.

Barry is scared.

Attached: 1569085698566.gif (492x260, 3.77M)

*was just the money

Based Iran. Fuck Trump for cucking to the kikes and Saudis over Iran.

Calmly explain why giving Iran billions of dollars is a good idea.

To fight israel and Saudi to avenge 9/11 because neocons fucked us.

Wait. Can he be charged for doing this if he is not a citizen? I think they just deport illegal aliens. Q told anons to tell the world that Obama is from Kenya.

obama didn't give Iran billions of dollars you literal fucking retard. did you not read my post?

>To fight israel and Saudi to avenge 9/11 because neocons fucked us.

Imagine being THIS poor and gay.

Attached: D0CE1B5D-206F-4A36-94A2-31DE062D1B0C.jpg (1125x815, 169K)

Please go back to OP pic related and define...

ANOTHER

oooooohhhh how do my balls taste?

Big fat American balls all in your jaw. Yummy.

Obama's the most "manchurian" candidate we've ever had. It'd be in his best interest to squeal for a deal.

>Iran says death to America and causes retarded shabbos goyim to chimp out
>israel and Saudi kill thousands of Americans and the same retarded shabbos goyim shower them with praise and American tax dollars

Contradict yourself more in one post.

You can’t.

Nothing will happen. This cheesy nigger is going to make lefty propaganda faggotry for Netflix coomers until he's 90.

Calmly explain the self-contradiction. Our "enemy" says mean things. Our "allies" have murdered thousands of Americans. With allies like jews and arabs we don't even need enemies.

Nope, once Democrats ensure they win every presidential election after 2024 (if not 2020) barrack is going straight to the supreme Court for the rest of his life. Thanks Zion Don for failing to deport the beaners

You assume Iran hasn’t killed Americans.

You assume Americans are ok giving money to SA/Israel.

You’re really not that good at this, are you, skippy?

DEFINE IT, nigger

Cope harder

I'm sure Iran has killed plenty of spies and mercs we've sent after them. Saudi and israel killed thousands of American civilians on our soil. The kikes are also responsible for the the trillions of dollars and thousands of American soldiers wasted on their wars in Iraq and elsewhere. Since Iran is on the front line against these fucks we should be giving them more than a couple billion. Iran is the greatest ally of the American people in the middle East. Only they are killing the people who kill Americans.

Where is the cope? Demographics are destiny and Trump has fucked us over on that front.

Obviously "another" means returning more of the money we stole from Iran.

Oh, sanctions = stealing?

No wonder we’re not getting anywhere. You don’t have a brain in your head.

Define HOSTAGES

see op pic related, then say ahh

rephrase the question:
>Calmly explain why giving Iran back billions of dollars is a good idea.
The point is iran is bad and we shouldn't deliver unto them any money regardless if it's theirs.

>Obama's the most "manchurian" candidate we've ever had.
He certainly wasn't American.
Sure, some people will argue he was CIA-American, but do you really think that the CIA *ISN'T* the enemy of the United States?

Fucking retard. You're telling me the sanctions we put on China, Russia and NK.... we should pay it back after the sanctions are lifted? Are you retarded? Sanctions are put into place as an insentive for that country to play ball. She they play ball, then they get to resume operations, not get reimbursed for thier troubles. fucking retard

Bump