Why does Jow Forums hate race mixing?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of a different race.

Attached: gettyimages_151874911_custom-5d314caa1f843920f7f7e3e7e8534ceecc7de038-s800-c85.jpg (800x1200, 241K)

You are condemning your half baked children to die horrible slow painful deaths.

Attached: racemix bad.jpg (509x1811, 162K)

You picked a photo with a reasonably cute kid. Sometimes it does not work out this way. This pair just lucked out.

Most of pol is mossad trying to inspire incels to flip out.

>black people's tissues are more complex than white ones
hey rabbi whatcha doin?

Most of pol is stormfront trying to inspire incels to take action. Stop trying to bury our movement kike.

>Why does you hate race non-mixing?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of a same race.

Attached: happy-black-family1.jpg (900x365, 102K)

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of a different race.
Race mixing is honestly the best. It produces the most attractive children. This is an empirical fact.

Attached: Swedish interracial couple.jpg (1023x704, 101K)

fuck these slide threads
mutts r groce

Fake family

I'm glad he dumped that cavebeast Kristen Bell and got himself a REAL WOMAN.

Bell should be hanged for marrying (((Dax)))

Nigga, the don’t work out half the time for people of the same color, look at your average white, black, yellow or brown kid. The vast majority of people don’t really look exceptional, no matter the race.

Grey fucking beady eyed end of lineage hybrids products of neoliberalism symptoms of the merchandisation of human dignity the victory of artifice over soul the whimper fart with which everything beautiful slips into the night
> you go right ahead nigger

Come home white man

Attached: 1568965801069.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

He has two aryan children.

Attached: D070B301-937E-49DF-80A0-644E120A1D90.jpg (800x547, 64K)

Is this guys character in Idiocracy a coomer?

People can be with who ever they want. It becomes a major problem when you have mass amounts of immigrants replacing the natives in a country and then those natives start to only have more of a choice of starting a family of someone from a different background rather than there own.

>It produces the most attractive children

Attached: mutts.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Except you know,
It causes half of your genes to disappear
in so doing erasing half of who you are as a genetic person
and killing the last remnants of all your ancestors who succesfully bred within their own race to give you life as the person you are
But fuck that bigoted bullshit lol
you want a fucking choclate gf whos gonna sit on your face let you lick tyrones seed out of her puss
lmao

Attached: race,IQ,and Income (1).jpg (911x623, 75K)

Nigger alert.

not arguing for or against here, but you're cherrypicking and you know it.

uggo parents = uggo kids

Is that your excuse?

This is more typical, user.

Attached: Hot mixed girl Keilah Kang.jpg (640x711, 174K)

Absolutely not. Even the model babies aren’t as attractive as their parents

excuse for what?

I'm just shooting down a dumbass argument. like I said, I don't have a dog in the fight here.

handsome guy
beautiful girl
kid will grow into his looks. all kids look awkward at that age
what's to get?
is this someone famous? i have no idea who it is

>This is more typical,user.

Attached: 1569035918763.jpg (1225x2793, 733K)

Dude, that's some low-level counterfeit journalism. This is what mixed children look more like.

Attached: Hot mixed girl.jpg (1080x1329, 166K)

What the fuck is up with all these racemixing threads tonight? This is like the 5th one in the past hour alone.

oh god she's adorable

>oh god she's adorable
Definitely. Unbelievable figure.

Attached: Keilah Kang.jpg (1431x1790, 1.34M)

and one more.

Attached: Keilah Kang 7.jpg (1080x1248, 239K)

Feels good to be raced mixed, now I have 0 regrets to race-mix with qt chicks because I've got nothing left to lose.

Fellow whites, there is nothing wrong with diluting...errrr race mixing.

Attached: imagej.jpg (208x242, 9K)

>mixed children
I am almost sure that she is at least 80% white, not any kind of weird mutt.

Attached: 1569033608828.jpg (480x690, 59K)

You have picked admixtures that already had European in them... that's beyond cherry picking you gigantic and tremendous faggot

Its not all fault of only Jews . Its also fault of stupid, naive women radicalized by feminism.

Attached: 1 1w6Nf9OREhgFddU8ZslwfA.jpg (640x800, 100K)

why do women take pictures of themselves like this?

I am already in love with this woman and she will not even be alive since i am long gone.

I really want to marry a hapa girl and have 1/4 asian babies.

I have friends who are biracial/multiracial and the the one single thing they agree on is that they do not belong to either group. You may not like it but tribalism is natural. People constantly identify by groups such as race, political affiliation, nationality, IQ, personality type etc. So imagine not being able to categorize yourself fully into any group, its demoralizing.

>tier 1 race mixing
Very risky, not recommended. It takes several generations to filter out the duds. Your best bet is to snag a Brazilian.

Attached: la creatura mas fea.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

When I think of mixed people I think of of noggers and whites. She is clearly not part nogger but probably half filipino half white.

>When I think of mixed people I think of of noggers and whites. She is clearly not part nogger but probably half filipino half white.
I think there's some Hawaiian in there and maybe some native American. Could be a little black too. She's very mixed and quite amazing!!
>why do women take pictures of themselves like this?
For attention from virgins, I think.

She's a bit of everything! Why does this rustle your jimmies so much?

Nah, you're wrong.

Attached: Keilah Kang 3.jpg (1080x1254, 171K)

a true unicorn, she's skinny yet she has big natural tits..

Why can’t you come up with a new topic nigger

She must have been 12 when he knocked her up.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with loving someone of a different race

Is it possible tho?

You disappointed me Ulf.

Attached: e12.png (546x320, 49K)

Anti-racism thread?

Attached: 67552941_183640792659599_7420052955189134937_n.jpg (1024x1024, 204K)

when someone shits in the pool, the lifeguard has a responsibility to get everyone out.

BABY

you are throwing the chances of a blood donor into the genetic toilet.

Back to your discord cuckold freak

>blood donor
It's bone marrow and organs you dumbass

He looks like a fag and he's shit's all retarded

1 post by this ID

Could you imagine having money, being somewhat of a celebrity, and still ending up with a nigger chick
I'd have suicided

The husband isn't even black in this picture. He's like 20% black.

This. He’s married to a blonde woman.

if you want to racemix go for it bro
stop making these threads, piss off.

Attached: IMG_20190922_012914.jpg (182x144, 12K)

Yeah but I imagine the nigger father thinking: "the best I can do for my child is make it as not-nigger as possible". The white mother is thinking: "tv is going to be so proud of me"

If I'm the dumbass why am I wanking to you?

Attached: 2798704.main_image[1].jpg (1500x1897, 828K)

His wife is Kristin Bell. They have 2 very white kids.

Attached: pelican.jpg (720x699, 31K)

It would be OK if A, our group wasn't deminishing and being outbred in our own nations
B, races were equal.
Regression to the mean makes it a terrible idea, only Asians are on our tier but their male are autisic and faggy.

Broken branch. Ancestor sorrow

Incorrect.

Based.

except hes not married to that wetback
he married a good looking white women.

Attached: kristen-bell-dax-shephard.jpg (767x431, 47K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-172836_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 990K)

Attached: 1565738295257.jpg (889x613, 161K)

white+nigger always seem to produce just another nigger for some reason. It's like adding shit to a sandwitch, you'll just get shit in the end.

(you)
Its child abuse .
Also we love diversity that's why we don't want to mix the races. Let's have the beautiful different races ad nature intended thanks

Incels aren't a thing ...

Thwtw not a couple you idoit lol

Only if it is for the betterment of the society.
Say you are Italian and you marry a Polish blonde girl.
Then you have blonde kids.
Truth story from Calabria.

I can see it in the face. That kid will be a ladyboy in a few years. Trust me.

DeNiro's father was a well known homosexual.

jus sayn

How diverse the world will be when were all the same exact color of shit skin ....

Where will the mixed race kids go when we get ethnostates? That's the only real problem with race mixing.

Is that his son? Doesnt look anything like him. Bet his great grand father is looking down from heaven with pride. Sic.

Get a little money, become a sellout, many such cases.

It's cool my sister was tarded now she's a pilot

Because we actually like diversity for real and when you race mix, you get a brown slurry of people who have no true racial identity

Best lawyer around

Nigger count: 3000000000
White count: 1000000

Genocide.

There aren't actually THAT many mixed kids.

But if we were to go down that road, they'd be allowed in but only allowed to reproduce with whites, thus "bleaching" their bloodline.

I've yet to see a halfnigger half white baby that looks anything like either one of the parents. Every mongrel baby looks like some alien, repulsive turd dropped out of Satan's asshole.

Attached: 1569098273630.png (503x629, 482K)

>There aren't actually THAT many mixed kids.
Not true. I see plenty of white people mixing with Irish people.

‘You see I am one of those people described as “nearly white” and I know the unhappiness of our kind. I therefore think it is a sin to bring people into the world who are burdened with complexes [the consequences of race-mixing] which in turn give rise to positive anguish to their extremely sensitive minds. I believe it to be the work of the devil, and have been praying for a long time that God would reveal this fact to the world. I shall continue to pray for you and all those who believe in keeping the races as God made them and I hope that you will pray for us who have been so sinned against.

‘We try to forget it but it remains like a hidden cancer in our minds... There is a lot that needs to be disclosed concerning the mind of the “Imperfect Race” of half-breeds. One thing they do know – is that it is not true that blacks and whites are equal.’

Black women also don't want you, jew.

this is just one person you dumb shit

no, they aren't allowed in mutt

It makes ugly people

Isn't that Kristen Bell's husband?

Attached: jemu.jpg (1117x915, 262K)