Pol told me there was a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world, but isn't it just a simple case of Survival of the Fittest?

pol told me there was a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world, but isn't it just a simple case of Survival of the Fittest?

Attached: 1566031150830.jpg (1024x430, 93K)

My country is run by jews

119 countries

Ignore them OP, they're just schizos that need to take their meds

It's not a conspiracy it's group behavior, lurk more

take your meds

it'd be ok if they just got rich as hell and had a nice time as the top crust of society, I don't give a shit about asians in my country doing generally better than white people

What is an issue is when they use that power to push everyone else down, playing divide and conquer ruining the societies that let them in. They do it everywhere they go, and that's why people get angry at them

Attached: c8ic1gl15mn31.jpg (2048x1536, 413K)

>119
Retard
359+

Attached: 1546149660303.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

Correct. And with an average IQ of 117, Jews are the fittest. Sorry guys, but facts don't care about your feelings. It's no coincidence that Jews have won consistently for hundreds of years and just keep winning and winning.

What's ironic is that that very high average IQ is the result of millenia of European/Aryan subjugation and slaughter (from the Ancient Romans to the present day). Only the very smart ones were able to adapt and survive over.the course of two.millenia, and they became a "master race".

The truly great thing is that they know this. They understand why they're richer, more successful, smarter, better than others. And they understand that the ultimate way to get their payback on the bloodthirsty but (in relative terms to the Jew) stupid whites/Aryan is to make them even stupider (race-mixing), in order for Jews to better control what they see as the "aggressive/destructive" element of the Aryan race.

Based

Ironic coming from the two havens of Judaism since 1600AD

Btw I'm talking about Ashkenazi Jews. Sephardic are a whole different kettle of fish. They did not go through the constant Aryan-enforced selection pressures. As a result, they are less fit than the Ashkenazi.

Next time, don't be a fucking retard and things will go better.
sage

Attached: 9-11chart.png (5376x5376, 3.76M)

>two havens of Judaism since 1600AD
What was the Nazi occupation during WW2, take meds

>survival of the fittest
why do Jews push equality which is the opposite of survival of the fittest.

If we are about equity then Jews will need to recognize their privledge.

Israel's average IQ is 95, not 117.

Attached: 1568645972189.jpg (720x526, 31K)

Average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 115. I'm phone posting 117 was a typo. I'm not talking about Israel. Plenty of Sephardic Jews, inbred Muslims, and Ethiopians in Israel.

So those other jews have 85 IQ on average?

The fact that you think that shows you have an abnormally low IQ, even for whites.

>Survival of the fittest is a PHRASE that originated from Darwinian evolutionary theory as a way of describing the mechanism of natural selection
>implying the vague and undefined meaning of this phrase applies to the complexity of human societies and conditions
>thinking that just because a people in general are doing better in a certain period of time they can't and/or won't be doing worse later
>not understanding the entire concept is used to describe a continuous process of natural selection within a singular group of creatures

Natural selection told me you shouldn't procreate.

Attached: human insect starship.png (500x327, 258K)

I tested in the 130s in Highschool but intentionally failed all standardized testing so they thought I was dumb and put me in LD classes.
US schooling KS a fucking joke.
I got small classes and easy coarse work I could do in my own time and didn't have to sit in the big classes with the groups. I hated that shit.
Still smarter than most people I know.
Still sandbagging it and getting by.
The game is rigged annons.
Just remember, you only get what you get because other people somewhere decided you could.
Own a business?
Customers patronize you.
Work for someone else?
They gave you the job and determine your salary.
Fuck up and wrong think? You're fucked.
Homeless and alone.
I refuse to play their fucking game.
What little you could take from me is not going to destroy me.
Desire is the source of pain.
Limit that which you desire, limit your pain.
Free yourself by not and allowing yourself to captured by their systems of enslavement in the first place.
Life is not a checklist.
Happiness is and can be found within.

Jews cheat on IQ and have subhuman levels if EQ.

3 million Ashkenazim with 115 IQ combine with 6 million other Israelis with 85 average IQ to yield an average IQ of 95 for Israel. Is that what you're claiming?

Attached: 1568320542259.jpg (532x319, 141K)

At some point you gotta ask if all these different countries throughout history are to blame or is it this one group in particular?

Attached: thinking snek.jpg (200x245, 8K)

No. I'm claiming that the average Ashkenazi Jew.IQ is 15. Most of the successful and rich Ashkenazi don't live in Israel, but in the USA and Europe. These are the guys that "control the world" (hold unbelievably huge amounts of influence over Western culture and control the flow of money).

Once again, I never said a single word about Israel. I'm talking about Ashkenazi Jews and why they are, objectively speaking, the master race.

There are more Jews in the USA than the entirety of Israel lol. Jews in the USA skew heavily towards high IQ Ashkenazi variety. Same with Europe (altho more Sephardic Jews in Europe, Ashkenazi are still way overrepresented compared to Israel).