1 in 5 children in China are overweight or obese

youtube.com/watch?v=vjOcaBQWHGY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 18.01.07.png (1440x900, 1.41M)

They're too ricy

too much rice. idk how brazil people aren't getting fat, you guys eat rice and beans almost every day.

but I thought communists hate food

this is what happens when communism starts to fade.

>It's the rice
So for the past 4000 years eating rice, it's now a problem? It's the fucking cheap cooking oils and meats. Don't fucking ever eat Canola oil it's fucking toxic shit. ( it stands for Canadian Oil).

we've got tons of fatties here. typically the poorer and uglier, the fatter.

>overweight or obese
Usually a good sign that a country is prospering. A population that is too thin indicates a problem.

Attached: 2014%2F08%2F07%2Fa2%2Fh_51507367.9b4be.jpg%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2880%29.jpg (950x534, 84K)

people who grow up in poverty and now enjoy an abundance of goods and food want their kids and grandkids to never be hungry. I heard recently that the CCP released dietary guidelines for the people to counter such cases.

>It's the fucking cheap cooking oils and meats.
No, it's the overeating.

In the past 4000 years the peasants were starved, now they can eat all the rice they want
>it's the meats
STFU Canadian FAGGOT, 80% of what I eat is meat and I'm Jow Forums as fuck

It’s the onions. Stay away from the poison.

Do you eat fat/meat with carbs? No.. you cant eat carbs and fat together. The problem is they still eat the carbs with all that oil and meat. They eat the carbs and the insulin stores all the fat. You could do a biopsy on their fat and it would be almost unchanged from when they ate it.

It takes notning more than a few sodas to look fat at 5'6".

Based chunks

>So for the past 4000 years eating rice, it's now a problem?
It's always been a problem. Agriculture and civilization are the death of humanity.

So I am watching this and if you want a good kek go to the 21 min mark and wait for the power point. You will see a familiar image.

We have the obesity rate of 23% so pretty avg.

>that chinese chad
This is your future, amerigolems!

USA is 39.8%

If you don't have the chad jaw you may as well kys right now

Attached: Untitled.png (941x1076, 509K)

kek

Overfeeding their kids, hoping that they'll grow to their full potential is commonly practiced, albeit misguided in China. Their national obesity rate is 6.2%, compared to 36% in the US.

If you don't lose the weight by the time you hit adulthood, you'll be fat shamed to hell and back.