Die Rurals

Who could have possibly known that idolizing stupidity and "anti-political correctness" and putting anti-intellectualism on a pedestal would be a retarded idea?

I love being a neoliberal coastal elite. Get fucked rightoids. Let me know if you need some boot straps.

Attached: lol.png (512x307, 14K)

$53,000 in bfe is a kings ransom, $63,000 in a big city is living in a tent under the highway

If everyone in America was awake to the JQ, Jews would be exterminated within the week.

How much does a 2-person living space cost in Montana versus whatever negroid-overrun shithole you call a city?

When it’s black people, we call it discrimination.

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1546767224492.png (1092x2182, 270K)

There are more poor people than wealthy ones, and their vote counts the same. Not really a positive chart for the DNC.

>anti-intellectualism
Like saying men and women are different?

You meant $53,000 *and dropping with declining liviing standards. Not to mention that $ 53,000 job will be automated away in a few years while that $63,000 is still rising

Democrat engineers are based. MAGA by getting rid of the rurals

Attached: lol2.png (768x702, 42K)

>globalists wage targeted economic warfare on middle America
>”Why so poor, red staters?”

this here is structurally significant

Attached: file.png (316x236, 23K)

Doubt.jpg

>liberals warn me for years that my job will be automated
>clinton/democrats offers free retraining progams
>tell her no, dont vote for her
>dont listen to reason
>keep jobs that will be gone in a few years
>get poorer and poorer
>claim "economic warfare"
> die from opioid abuse

>cling on to jobs that will be automated up until the very point they are
>no plan after
>be poor and broke with no education
>blame immigrants
>democrats laugh

You are so full of shit, every point you've made there is ridiculous

Did Trump kill neoliberalism/globalism?

Neoliberalism is a scourge, it's adherents are scum of the Earth trash

>Confiscate wealth from people who produce to pay people who don't
>Suddenly the household income of the non-producers is rising
>"Lololol rightoids stupid"

Is it possible to learn how to create such idiotic brainlet takes?

it's not automation you retard, it's offshoring.
it's simple policy, not a force of nature.

IPUMS

what does it mean? you are beyond stupid and you dolts replying to this should pull yourselves together.

being a neoliberal and enjoying the movement of everything and everyone from rural areas to metropolitan dystopia is just supporting turning people into ants for pure economic gain. Your liberal cities will become more and more dangerous as you cram more people into them. The more poor people you force from their rural homes into your prison cities, the more shankings you will get to yoink your iphone, the more human shit you have to stand in on the way to your cubicle at Mr goldsteins office and the more likely you will be to be targetted when all the poor cunts you smirked at rise up when there are too many of them and not enough jobs because every fucking thing has been automated. Neoliberals will be first to hang by the rope of their former minions.

Blue states and cites have higher life expectancies. higher levels of development, better health, more education, and rank higher on the Human Devlopment index.

The most advanced states in this country are disproportionately blue.

>being proud of Montana

lol poorfags

Attached: lol3.png (926x492, 73K)

FPBP...Troof

It's gonna work out real well for you when they ban gasoline and planes.

Nig infested overpriced apartment "living"? Somebody got fucked but it wasn't me.

Attached: da4fff5be94c3036fdde60311643c9e1404d09b635923cdbe47e4f42cbabf7cf.jpg (500x522, 294K)

>”the rich run the government in a way to make themselves richer”
>”we represent the working class”
>”you inbred retards should stop being so poor, we say we’re in favor of helping the poor that means we are”

>Shits on rural people.
>Forgets that rural people control the production - and transportation - of food, potable water, medicines, fuel, spare parts, power generation, everything necessary to sustain life...
>Also forgets that sniffing urban elitist assholes live in cities... EASILY ISOLATED CITIES...
>Also also forgets that - under the right circumstances - if those supplies were cut off, sniffing urban elitist cunts would be out of food in 3 days. Out of water in a week. Out of everything else by the end of the month.
>Also also also forgets that the vast majority of privately owned weapons and the majority of ammunition are also owned and controlled by rural people...
Might want to rethink how you treat people you owe your existence to, Morlock...
Just a PSA: You know that bigass lake in the middle of Noo Yawk Shitty's Central Park? There's enough water there to give everyone in Noo Yawk Shitty about two gallons... then it's drained... just a muddy hole...
Good luck with your assholeishness...

Neoliberalism and globalism have brought about unprecedented wealth, advancement, prospertiy, and reductuon of crime throughout the world. The only ones hurting are the rural whites

Die ruralfags

BASED CAPITALISM

Attached: lol4.png (640x394, 50K)

>Neoliberalism and globalism have brought about unprecedented wealth, advancement, prospertiy, and reductuon of crime to a select few globalist Elites.
>The only ones hurting are the rural whites because we've shit on them for 200+ years and we don't see any reason to start caring now...

Fixed it for ya.

So republicans make all shit, and democrats are dirty parasites.

What’s new?

My my, what a shame. Look at what the populist right has done to conservative whites. Advocating for communist nonsense adn saying shit like "confiscated wealth." Arguing against capitalism.

Capitalism reigns supreme and always will. Just because you don't have the skills to survive doesn't mean we as a society aren't better off as a whole.

Yall are worse than Tumblr. Capitalims reigns supreme.

Offshoring and automating = cheaper goods = good

Stop being poor

Attached: lol 6.png (840x794, 59K)

>median household income in dems districts increases
That's purely because hobos tents doesn't count.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x373, 428K)

>Doesn't have kids
>In a democracy
Great long term strategy you got there. Let's see if it pays off

>unable to refute
Switch posting habit
>b-b-but your source?

>I love being a neoliberal coastal elite.

Profession: Starbuck barista
Education: $140,000 in student loans for "some degree"
Genealogy: one half Irish, one half Italian, one half German (hates white people and math)
House: $750,000 subprime mortgage for one room apartment
Sexuality: It's complicated

Attached: 1530733409125.jpg (680x611, 94K)

I love being rural
cost of living is super low (land contract to buy, 2 acres, house & 40' x 80' pole barn = $750 / month)

close enough to major city, nearest neighbor 3/4 mile away
own well & have generators if power goes out

you can keep your urban life, I've tried it, followed a career for a while, lived more than a year in
Houston
Boston
Chicago
Tampa

I hope you're in San Fran or some other shithole and enjoy your typhus & plague outbreaks

Attached: morrelYellow.jpg (720x960, 122K)

>Automation
You misspelled offshoring

Median means 250k and 0k are being mixed together. While the 53k is pretty universal.

>The robots that blue state engineers made to replace red state workers and the poor immigrants taking your jobs because of globalism "make shit"

fixed for you. Thanks for the cheap iphones immigrants

No grays? They are the better of the two.

>Sees irefutable data about red states being poor and dying
>doesn't know how to respond
>Starts spouting off about random anecdotes that have nothing to do with data

Soros laughs at you. Stay poor redfags

Attached: soros.jpg (510x358, 49K)

He really didn’t. You should do some basic research.

>I love being a neoliberal coastal elite.
Poor, unemployed Bernie supporter detected.

Not surprised. This is how it always starts with you people. red states have higher rates of std btw

>ignore rates of automation going on around you cause you have a good job
>finally happens to you
>blame democrats
>die a poor rural drug addicted white
>liberals laugh

good luck rurals, see you in 2020!

Attached: lol7.png (1490x1040, 46K)

I have seen automation... it's come as far as it can. So man things can go wrong in precision manufacturing, and machines cannot be made complex enough to account for everything.
The first factories to fully automate will see owners coming in to see their factory has produced junk parts due to a small error, which skyrockets price as the error and waste is passed on to consumers.
Stop worshipping news anchors who have no idea how to build anything other than a persona.

>anti-intellectualism
AUTISM ASPERGERS ADHD WHATS THAT YOU LIKE MATH AND SCIENCE LOL INCEL INCEL INCEL

>anti-intellectualism
That's what progressivism is. All the past intellectuals are labeled as racists and sexists and antisemites, now. While current intellectuals are banned from universities and public speaking.

Before the universities were fully infiltrated by the radical left California had Ronald Reagan for a governor. Causation and correlation are not synonymous.

The 'progressives' have failed to rise above their indoctrination.