Some of you guys are ok. Stay out Seattle Nov,3rd

Some of you guys are ok. Stay out Seattle Nov,3rd

Attached: 1568816984277.jpg (736x526, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/bmO1Mw0QbuRK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah, why's that?

Attached: 1531599940904.png (225x225, 8K)

Who’s the master of the 1st veil? and what is the 1st veil since the Vatican is the 2nd veil.

You won't do anything you nigger.

If you're a white male, raising a large white family and teaching them to love their heritage and to also raise large white conservative family's is 100 times more damaging to the invasion then shooting a bunch of random brown people.
Breed white. Raise them right. This is actually what the race "war" is about.

Cool LARP
2/10
Would season again

You know all the predictive programming we had for 9/11? I see the same thing for 11/3

theres going to be a massive poopening and shit will explode from the sewers turning everyone brown.

Amen. Focus on math, science and manners.

Do it. DO IT. DOOOO IIIITT.

How far do I have to go?

What is the significance of this date, Mr Shekelbergenstein? I don't care enough to look for it.

Couldn't tell you. I just know they've been signaling for it.

I think just outside of Seattle. Looks like it's fire, no fallout or poisoning. Definitely a large explosion though

The shooters are all Jewish. Notice how most shooting victims overall are white.

What does the second whale hide and what does the "master" know about it?

Could be just mexican cartel crypto telling his smugglees to make a run for the border with all dat sweet sweet cocaine.

THIS THIS THIS please watch all anons

What signs did you see, user?

watch the video i posted it gives ALOT of info

wtf

More clues than you could hope for in this video

Thanks Ill make a trip out of it.

Attached: 1564520102890.png (1262x854, 1.74M)

this is why I hate Bitchute. It's full of stoopid videos with conspiracy theories that are pretty badly made and lack any interest.

Its all bullshit pedro, aint nothing going to happen. ;^)

Why the fuck would I ever visit a shithole on the west coast?

you didnt even watch it shows alot of clues hidden in media just like 9/11

retarded

Yeah unlike jewtube

why be a whiney little bitch in an age of information and disinformation?

>muh 9/11
just drop it

Attached: 1549228125512s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

it has some good videos, but you have to dig deeply in the depths of all that trash. Most videos have a bunch of views at best. Sad.

It's the next day after the day of the dead, which is in line with the predictive programming about phoenix, rebirth or whatever jewshit is in the script of this infernal slave camp.

I luv zhis gehhh4lmen akzent, itz zooooo ubberschleitzeitktrautenmeister

Listen to this guy.

Attached: 1569009008389.jpg (670x1024, 134K)

Fuck off CIA

The jew is a naturally born terrorist, keep listening to them and theyll have you fearing your own shadow....sont let their schizophremia rub off on you.

Oh I'm not the only one that sees it then.

you're retarded

Honestly most of the stuff in that video.

Anyone else know how it might plug into more Jew shit? I just noticed the predictive programming

But he was just ending it the way Hitler ended it. Was Hitler wrong?

IF THIS IDIOT ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING AND THIS THREAD GETS ARCHIVED, JUST REMEMBER THAT THE RIGHT IS NOT AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE AND THAT MASS IMMIGRATION IS THE TOOL OF CAPITALIST TO DESTROY THE COHESION OF THE WORKING CLASS BY DISTRACTING THE WORKERS FROM THE REAL ISSUE - THE CLASS ISSUE.

Attached: 43DDD9C0-224D-48CD-9003-E34E11438D5E.jpg (824x684, 151K)

Fucking dogs causes pollution....so just stop it. Cannuck