Islam is right about women

This is the best idea Jow Forums had in months: Print t his message that triggers the double think of the modern destructive left.

While they know that Islam considers women inferior, contrary to their idea of the "stronk independet woman", their slavish subjugation to Islam and goat-fucking third world immigrants is preventing them from calling Islam a problem.

They cannot call out that they either reject the Islamic stance on woman, or that they support the subjugation of women. Their double think – holding two contradictory ideas at the same time – is brought to light, something that makes them feel uneasy.

NPCs are already disturbed by the cognitive dissonance it evoked:

youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Attached: Islam.png (2550x3300, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653
whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/
wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607
redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g
twitch.tv/rajjpatel
twitter.com/rajjofficial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some of you anons please create the next thread.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw ....

Attached: Woman%20Stoning%20Iran.jpg (600x372, 141K)

IGNORE ALL OTHER SUGGESTIONS

IIRAW HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE

STICK TO IIRAW

Attached: 45655463564765743.png (1920x700, 956K)

God I hate your stupid reddit style acronym usage

This guy will shill for diluting the message through the entire thread.

WHY is it so effective?

Attached: 4a1f4e02c19b11540463d9eff406ef2f0e3db0e25bea302d5368a9e798b889eb.jpg (255x251, 8K)

> I'm all for free speech, but this is just awful.

Attached: 1569079448975.png (1280x720, 523K)

Is that a serious question? Do you not understand why it's effective?

Says the acronym fag. Begone reddit

Attached: 98B788E2-1E6E-4262-9AFF-379E632DA2F2.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

bumpity bumpity

Attached: 1569095045811.jpg (650x506, 97K)

you can use the pic from the previous thread

boston25news.com/news/-islam-is-right-about-women-odd-signs-spark-confusion-in-local-town/987837653

whdh.com/news/islam-is-right-about-women-flyers-spark-concern-in-winchester/

wcvb.com/article/residents-disgusted-by-offensive-flyers-posted-on-signs-throughout-winchester/29115607

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/09/20/flyers-stating-islam-right-women-cause-media-narrative-crisis/

So when are you going to be putting up IIRAW posters user? I'm gonna do it on halloween, how about you?

Attached: viralq.png (539x551, 44K)

This.

i have some errands to do. I'll be out and about spreading the word.

Attached: 1569088382721.jpg (4032x1960, 1.86M)

>no alcohol

Explain for the shill, derailers, newfags, and complete fucking retards EXACTLY what's happening here, psychologically, and how we can better understand this, and exploit it for EVERY Leftist agenda. Please
Get this conversation going in a more educational direction to keep the shills from having room to speak.
Why is this particular tactic of propaganda so effective against the mindset of our current opposition?

Attached: ForkU!.png (274x280, 3K)

Attached: 5172257781568.jpg (2000x2240, 1.29M)

you forgot no dogs

Attached: Dogs.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

>Are these free speech, or hate speech?
When will they learn?

This might be the single greatest op the chins have ever gotten into. This just might force them to see their own hypocrisy. If they study Islam's view of women, theyll he forced to either accept they deserve no rights, or, challenge Islam and it's stance on women.

>exceptionally simple statement, literally anyone could read and comprehend it
>appears to be an innocuous affirmation of protected minority group (Islam), which people like to read
>subtle implication that the Islamic view of women differs from the mainstream view
it's got just the right ingredients to catch the attention of brainlets and force them to think

Let me ask this question before I go......If Islam keeps women out of the public, and covered. But they say it's okay to fuck a young boy. At which point do the mudslimes consider this wrong?

Attached: 1569081082027.jpg (436x459, 49K)

(checked)

Attached: 1565222105871.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Fuck off, Islam is a means to an end and after we're done, they're next.

>Eeni meeni miny I'm white when it suits me. Who am I?

american

So many retards/shills wanting to shit up this campaign.

Attached: retards.png (965x396, 110K)

It will only become legendary when every user here knows WHY it's so effective, and how to repeat this success against EVERY contradictory belief held by the delusional commie shitstains.
Until then, we're just throwing darts in the dark, waiting for an "OUCH!".
That's not success. That is not wisdom.

Why is this particular meme so effective in this particular climate of mob mentality?
What, EXACTLY, is going on psychologically to these people who are holding two opposing ideas at the same time without conflict.

Attached: 5056fbe550b140c0e77a66feeb368056dc528502c4362ad524ad02b6fccf23f4.jpg (255x255, 7K)

Lol No. Jews shape shifting as whites on social media

Attached: Skin.png (2550x3300, 160K)

No. Jews pretending to be white

FUCK OFF RETARD

That means this one really scares them

#MuslimsHaveTheRightIdea

Holy shit, this is fucking genius.

We should push this more and more, to be bigger than IOTBW. This have amazing potential.

Attached: lol.jpg (394x473, 61K)

Kek. I like it. Have a bump

Absolutely. It's already been demonstrated to be effective. Keep it up anons.

Attached: 1568824233549.png (788x699, 21K)

this

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Attached: 1567683551682.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

stay away from me or I'll throw a strip of bacon at you.

godspeed

Attached: 1531085967639.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

Here's the newscast.
Pure gold.
youtu.be/CMHQJ1Er8xA

Aside from the psychological effect it creates, here's why IIRAW shouldn't be tampered with. Alone, it isn't obvious what the "formula" is. As soon as we boil it down to the "X is right about Y" formula, then try to reproduce it with different variables, the pattern will be noticed and the world will presume there's a multifaceted campaign. Then they'll have the grounds to dismiss all of it. You have to let "Islam" and "women" stew together in the collective consciousness for a while.
That's why IOTBW didn't become "it's okay to be male" or whatever else. At that point, everyone would see the structure underlying it. And then they'd think, any time they see a poster beginning with "It's okay to be," that it's just some alt-right bullshit. The brilliance of both IIRAW and IOTBW is that, though different in format, they both reveal flawed beliefs in the viewer by forcing them to ctrl+alt+delete their presuppositions.
If you guys want to brainstorm some new brilliant idea, come up with an entirely different format. Don't take what's there any try to mass produce a thousand different versions of it. There are countless ways to exploit leftist cognitive dissonance, but it has to be inconspicuous.

Attached: 831.png (680x566, 272K)

It's really very simple. The statement exposes the cognitive dissonance in the minds of the leftists. Two contradictory beliefs exist in their minds;
>ISLAM GOOD
>WOMEN GOOD

Reading a poster that says "ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN" forces them into a position where they absolutely CANNOT agree or disagree without taking a politically incorrect position.

If they agree, then they agree that women should be subservient to men, offending women
If they disagree, they are taking a stand against the principles of Islam, offending muslims

Their commitment to their idea of infinite tolerance renders them totally incapable of picking a side. Their brain COMPLETELY SHUTS THE FUCK DOWN, they become flustered and uncomfortable. All they can do is express discomfort, feign confusion and demand that the posters be taken down yet they literally cannot even begin to explain why the statement offends them. It's the best kind of redpill for these people, it FORCES them to recognize the cognitive dissonance that exists in their minds.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MOMMY

Attached: 860-120-65184626.png (1242x1394, 703K)

>What, EXACTLY, is going on psychologically to these people who are holding two opposing ideas at the same time without conflict
They just need to wake up and get rid of that one opposing idea, and this is the only way that purple pill men will listen. This is who it's primarily effective on, I think. In other words, Islam IS right about women.

Yes, I know.
This message isn't targeted at you.
But if it makes white-supremacists angry, alongside the intended black-supremacists, that's fine by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=DqBkuC4Oh-g
black pigeon speaks is making some shekels right now

A bosniak

What is a "Meme"?
Why does a "Meme" spread?
How?
What is "Cognitive Dissonance"?
What is a "linguistic trap"?
What is a "Logical Fallacy"?
In chess, what is "Forking"?
How does the concept of forking apply to overriding CogDis?
How is this accomplished using the fewest words to convey and display the opposing thoughts, together at the same time?
How is this done using innocuous, positive statements, and seemingly Open Questions, opposed to negative and Closed?
How does one incept themselves as the default Third Position (the CORRECT position!) without exposing one's "EBIL WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZISM!!" triggered response?
If triggered, how can this be made an advantage?
What is the Trivium and Quadrivium?

Why are you still this fucking retarded after all we've been through, user?

Attached: TriviumQuadrivium.jpg (842x575, 156K)

You all know women are just like men, been together with one for 15 years.

Even as an IIRAW purist, if I WERE to consider another possible iteration of something like this, it might be along the lines of
>The best women athletes are trans

thats black magic yee be tamperin with

Attached: 1566316348036.jpg (640x902, 198K)

This is going to backfire so hard the second one person on the left or one cuckservative is smart enough to say "wait wait, so the right thinks traditional values is evil oppression? trad values are evil like islam?"

nice digits to start with.

Attached: verynice2.jpg (284x277, 75K)

holy shit that's great

Excellent answer, Bobby!
GOLD STAR!
Extra points for your use of "cognitive dissonance"

Attached: 1565462862136.jpg (444x467, 53K)

Jow Forums help me redpill 35 thousand normies:
twitch.tv/rajjpatel
This podcast is basically internet bloodsports, but lite. They might talk about this meme if we Tweet the host about it: twitter.com/rajjofficial
Tweet this guy with the OP's image and tell him that it's really good content. I know it's e-celeb cancer but this seems like a really good opportunity to redpill folk.

>wait wait, so the right thinks traditional values is evil oppression?
How could anyone come to that conclusion? Explain.

>followers only

>The best female athletes are trans
That is another gold nugget, definitely has potential in some circumstances.

Side note:

wow, what an islamaphobe

she wants to ban the teachings of Mohamed

The best kind of magic to tamper with.

>holy shit that's great
its not. The more words you use the less likely it is that people will read it

the idea is funny but in the end its not that good.
We are talking about normalfaggots after all..

Attached: wwCBE5Z.gif (387x305, 494K)

I'm dying to ask her why she's offended to make her BSOD again

Hello, old friend. It's me, from the previous thread, incessantly accusing you of shilling. If you want "creative momentum," how does sound?

Qa3 (check)

Change it to "The Koran is right about women" and it will be 10000000x better.

Its brilliant. Don't let it go to waste boys

Attached: 1564686841599.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Hoes mad Hoes mad Hoes mad

Attached: 1.jpg (900x280, 207K)

Neil Patrick Harris says the brain bug is afraid.

I just wanted to find one thread and just congratulate the magneficent bastard who started this, hope they are lurking.

This is gonna provide so much Class A societal dissection.

Also Check'd

Atheist here. Can confirm that islam is right about women. They are depraved animals that need to be tamed.

wow edgy

trip 7's and a good idea don't let this go to waste

Not bad, you've definitely got the right idea, stow that one, try and come up with something better in your own time.

>The best female athletes are trans
Too many words. Needs work.
"Trans women run faster" maybe.

Checked

Attached: images - 2019-09-22T080345.606.jpg (500x385, 20K)

KEK
Just the fact they are trying to figure out if this is a crime had me rolling. Imagine you're that poor bastard that has to respond to that call.
>Ze/Zer: I want to report an offensive sign!
>Norm Cop: Okay what's on the sign?
>Ze/Zer: Islam Is Right About Women
>Norm Cop: Okay so it's offensive to you as a Woman?
>Ze/Zer: Yes, I mean No, I mean... *Stammering. It's just offensive!
>Norm Cop: Right, so...
>Ze/Zer: You need to take all the signs down now!
>Norm Cop:...

Stay on task user.
Do not get side tracked.

Sure, it isn't perfect, but you have to avoid supremacist language (so I concede "best" would probably be the wrong word to use).
"The best female athletes ... " is the attention-grabber, and "are trans" is that familiar progressive payoff that you often see (i.e. "the future is queer" or whatever the fuck).
"Trans women run faster" is too obvious as a statement of supremacy and could easily be seen as something tongue-in-cheek. Has to be as innocuous and free of subtext as possible.

To be honest, I am baffled that this could ever come to pass.

"It is okay to be white" got traction worldwidwe, that alone had me fucking doing the confused NPC face, I could not believe people were that braindead.

>Change it to "The Koran is right about women" and it will be 10000000x better.
>Quran
Normalfags don't know what this is

To late asshole, the committee already hit print.

"Trans people have the best of both worlds?"
"Trans men have male priviledge."

Damn this is harder than I thought both of those suck.

Bump. So.many shill threads trying to derail this before it takes off by making duplicate threads lmfao

See, those are overt political statements, with little room for interpretation. This is why IIRAW works: it could be in praise of Islam, it could be in criticism of Islam, it could be in praise of women, it could be in criticism of women. It could play into a feminist's side, it could play into a misogynist's side. Etc. etc. Hence the glitching.

I think you're right on the money dude, you've got the concept down, let the idea roll around in your head for a bit, don't rush, don't try and force it. Just think about the contradictions in leftist ideology and let something come to you. You'll know when you've got something worth posting.

Can we somehow made for hijab?
HIJAB HIDES NOTHING or something retarded like that

>it's really simple
This is how I know it's a /ptg/ psyop or at the very least something out of t_d

There's no reason to change the message of this campaign. It's only a few days old, why change anything at this point?

The fuck?