China has completely destroyed Trump

$400 BILLION trade with Iran + 10,000 Chinese troops

Attached: 1568549725140.png (774x1014, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/09/20/business/china-saudi-oil-attack-trade-war/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4cwXifDaCjE
reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-repo/us-fed-dusts-off-old-play-to-soothe-money-markets-idUSKBN1W22LZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Ping Pong Ching Chong

fuck off gook retard and fuck chinkland

It only destroyed kikes, Trump doesn't give a shit about a war in Iran. He dosn't want it, it's just his kike handlers that are pushing for it, because Iran doesn't have a Central Bank.

The world is getting tired of kikes.

Ohhhh nooooo. China and money.

cnn.com/2019/09/20/business/china-saudi-oil-attack-trade-war/index.html

Yes, this

This looks like the beginning of the end of China. No one involves themselves with Iran if they plan to sustain their existence.

Better than Glumpf and being the eternal muttdog for Israel, can't believe I'm siding with Iran and China, because america is so ultimately owned

Iran and China > israel and US

>destroyed Trump

You mean Israel is shitting their pants. And they're gonna ramp up their anti China shilling even more.

>ITT: niggers who don't understand that debt bubbles cannot pop if the government controls all loaning institutions

chinks have been scamming iran for almost 30 years now

what the fuck are you on about?

Trusting chinks. LMAO.
I thought Persians were smarter.

Attached: 1521063734690.png (599x801, 387K)

Based. China makes allies, US bombs them.

china/iran nukes israel soon

What op is saying is China just lost another $400billion they can't afford

the timeline in which it takes the chinks to destroy israel, what did CERN do?

Isn't china infamous for fucking countries with credit?

How many levels of interdimensional space chess is this?
Also it's kind of funny that the chinks took the cash from loans it defaulted on with banks that the amerikikes are using to blockade Iran.

Iran's Economy is only $484B, do you expect me to believe they are going to do 86% of their economic activity in trade with China?

only morons could see this as a bad thing for us, or a good thing for china for that matter.

Its their last real chance to secure oil for themselves. They will get their shit pushed in in south china sea so they want to implement the string of pearls strategy and hook up with Iran. I think it will fail personally but im just a pleb.

>T. USSR, Zimbabwe, Argentina et al.

>n-nooooooo C-China bad
>trust me Iran we only want the best for you
>t.Pajeet

Attached: pooidf.jpg (308x164, 8K)

OP is a MIGA faggot and cut out the real story. No one cares about Trump in real politics. Hes just the same old kike puppet.

Its 400B infra investment over 25 years and 5000 troops. In return Iran trades oil in Yuan not Jew Dollars which means Chinese companies can easily bypass Jewish banking sanctions on Iran

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, ffor the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Iranian oil is shit though so this will be interesting.

This. Gonna be funny if war does break out between China & the US/AU in the "South China Sea" because people are just going to beat on Chinese people at random in the streets here.

>clueless about Iran
>is schizophrenic
>doesn't know anything about Middle Eastern politics
>is a Jow Forumstard
It checks out! Show your flag, kike/amerimutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cwXifDaCjE

this. america is lost and it will only get worse. we need a powerbalance that will keep israel in check. better powerfull china, atleast we can see them and fight them if necessary but isreal and jews pretend to be one of you and eat you from within. with china i dont know who is going to win if war happens but atleast we can die like man in the line of fire. its better then dying while every race in the world is against you because of jewish propaganda.

Country that survives by using public debt to prop up their economy prints more debt to prop up their economy. Droblopuh devastated by the obvious and anticipatable.

That fucking rich.

>The U.S. Federal Reserve on Tuesday injected billions of dollars into the financial system with a move it has not used in more than a decade to calm money markets, as lending dwindled partly due to huge payments for taxes and bond supply.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-repo/us-fed-dusts-off-old-play-to-soothe-money-markets-idUSKBN1W22LZ

Where in my post did I imply the Federal Reserve was above such shenanigans? Same game played for different stakes. The Fed is protecting an asset bubble, the Chinese are protecting the economic growth that keeps the Party in power.

That is how the entire fucking world is run now.

>Show your flag, kike/amerimutt.
>has memeflag

You look dumb as hell right now

Attached: 1561993115641.jpg (1009x969, 170K)