Deus Ex

How did Deus Ex predict the modern day so well? What would Deus Ex predict if it was made today?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector
youtube.com/watch?v=22-SxPXM-R0
youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
textfiles.com/conspiracy/
textfiles.com/politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

it would predict what would happen in Seattle on Nov 3, 2019

ass

Attached: head.png (283x415, 116K)

bumb2

The writers just lurked popular online conspiracy message boards and repeated popular theories. The rest is glowniggers seizing the opportunity to rile up schizos.

Probably, the game director was a kike.

What’s going to habben user?

chinese supremacy it predicted very well too.

bump 3 jesus

>game director was a kike
Digits confirm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Spector

Attached: 1551579557174.jpg (728x432, 88K)

>Mega cities sealed off from the world
>Total surveillance
>Outside the cities is lawless chaos, nuclear wasteland
>One mutt race with gene edited super humans ruling over them using technology systems
>Life extension technology for super humans
>Total integration with machines
>Breakaway civilisation creating space ships for interstellar travel while the masses rot in poverty

were gonna be the amerimutts

Have you played Deus Ex?

Kikes would be pretty cool if they grew beyond their nepotism and inherent tribalism. They're neurotic as fuck, so when they commit to something, they can become so obsessed it pretty much takes over their lives. When the whole process is creative, the results tend to be spectacular. When it's destructive, it tends to generate funny blowback, such as Hitler and Jow Forums.

What I'm saying is kikes are pretty cool as long as you don't allow them to get into positions of power in non-kike societies. If you allow them to live in their own country, they never become a contender on a global scale because of their numbers and all the neurotic infighting. If you put them under soft apartheid and basically turn them into a creator caste, you get a lot of nice things. And if you allow them to run your government or organize your communities, well, you get present-day California.

Basically, kikes are fine, Jow Forums is wrong, and baizuo commies lack in-group preference.

Attached: cute and unpopular.jpg (768x960, 58K)

NO WAY

I wish I didn't know this.

Hasn’t been a secret

big if true

dont forget man made virus to cull the human population on purpose.

really relevant from the deleted Homophobic Horse channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=22-SxPXM-R0

I know I'm just saying, I wish I could've just never known that, ever.

Nah, it's 0.01% that can get somewhere in a heavily autistic area like mathematics, philosophy or linguistics, the rest is worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

They tend to produce good entertainment. Anyway, what's the argument against having pocket jews in your country, as long as it's not an egalitarian shithole?

Want to run a bank? Nah bro, you're a kike. Want to run for the government? Nah bro, you're a kike.
Want to protest the government or vote? Yeah, nah, no kikes allowed.
Want to engage in activism and call for the liberation of the people of colour? Bro, that's sedition, get the fuck out of here.
Want to make me a game or a movie? By all means bro, makes sure it's good though.

Sounds nice, doesn't it? Sadly, there's a fuckload of white commies who won't allow that. So who exactly is the enemy here?

You don't fucking stop all the honey production in your country if a bee bites you in the peehole after you slap a hive your dick. Instead, you learn that you shouldn't put your penis near bees.

Apparently, this simple fact of life is too complicated for most westerners, which means we're all kind of fucked.

Humans tried to do this (peaceful segregation) 109 times already. Eventually they use the retards to screw everything again, and again, and again,,,

Want to know how everything is fake and gay? See the location list for the three Deus Ex games.

>>Jow Forums is wrong
This new.

Attached: yht111gkr -- 1329 -- fls111bou'.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

>Eventually they use the retards to screw everything again, and again, and again,,,

I agree, but I'd rather get rid of the retards. I mean it's not like kike infestations are the only problem caused by K-selected cucks.

bump

Attached: deepfried_1565828970605.png (616x614, 778K)

Zero tax on corporations, individuals make up most tax revenue and think a 5% cut for 3 years is generous

If we should get rid of people, why not... you know...

Sheldon Pacotti cribbed everything from BBS textfiles:
textfiles.com/conspiracy/
textfiles.com/politics/

At this point I'd probably volunteer for a colony on Mars just to get away from those people.

You know, the kind that tends to live in the big city, engage in groupthink, loves gibs, the nanny state, and degeneracy, and hates weapons and self-reliance.

These fuckers are absolutely insufferable.