Ramana Maharshi called Hitler a Jnani

Ramana's background

>born in what is now Tiruchuli, Tamil Nadu, India. In 1895, an attraction to the sacred hill Arunachala and the 63 Nayanars was aroused in him, and in 1896, at the age of 16, he had a "death-experience" where he became aware of a "current" or "force" (avesam) which he recognised as his true "I" or "self", and which he later identified with "the personal God, or Iswara", that is, Shiva. This resulted in a state that he later described as "the state of mind of Iswara or the jnani". Six weeks later he left his uncle's home in Madurai, and journeyed to the holy mountain Arunachala, in Tiruvannamalai, where he took on the role of a sannyasin (though not formally initiated), and remained for the rest of his life.

>since the 1930s his teachings have been popularized in the West, resulting in his worldwide recognition as an enlightened being.

>Ramana Maharshi approved a number of paths and practices, but recommended self-enquiry as the principal means to remove ignorance and abide in Self-awareness, together with bhakti (devotion) or surrender to the Self.

Ramana Maharshi's opinion on Adolf Hitler.

>Someone once asked Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)– one of the greatest spiritual personalities of modern India – what he thought of Adolf Hitler. The answer was short and simple: “He is a ‘jnani’,” i.e., a sage; one who “knows,” who is, through personal experience, fully conscious of the eternal truths that express the Essence of the Universe; conscious of the hierarchic character of its visible (and invisible) manifestations in time and outside time; conscious of the nature and place of gods, men and other creatures, animate and inanimate, in the light of the One inexpressible Reality behind, within and above them all: the Brahman-Atman of the Hindu scriptures, thousands of years old.

Attached: 1568949906967.jpg (985x1024, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-Ramana-Maharishi-say-about-Hitler
tresmontes7.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/ramana-maharshi-speaks-about-adolf-hitler/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POOOOOOO

Ive spent years at Ramana ashram and Tiru. I have never once read this in any of the books. Where is this quote being lifted from?

Why are poos so obessed with Hitler kek? Wish people here had the same mindset.

Attached: icecream.jpg (1908x1146, 343K)

>quora.com/What-does-Ramana-Maharishi-say-about-Hitler

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (968x681, 56K)

tresmontes7.wordpress.com/2007/11/30/ramana-maharshi-speaks-about-adolf-hitler/

Attached: 1569008917881m.jpg (760x1024, 203K)

>Why are poos so obessed with Hitler kek?
They hate Churchill

Gtfo my country, poojeet! I'm sick of your stinking ass ppl shitting up my country! GTFO! Your ppl are roaches.

Attached: 1565584496862.jpg (900x657, 207K)

>wish people here
Poojeets are your ppl now.

Ah I see.

Good thing I don't live near any. Poos, pakis and nigs all live in London and main cities.

Did you read this? Its a response from Chadwick, it cannot be confirmed, I also agree with David, whom I personally met. This kind of statement is uncharacteristic of Ramana,

>This kind of statement is uncharacteristic of Ramana,
Why wouldnt an Indian say that about Hitler given the context? Also, back then Hitler was rather popular if you didn't listen to the Anglo American press

I read a bit about this man. Interesting stuff. I might be mistaking him for someone else but I believe it's him who would jokingly say something that someone was thinking during their gatherings and all the disciples would spend the evening trying to figure out who was thinking what he said. That's top-tier trolling if you ask me.

When he died a shooting star went off

Attached: ramana-maharshi.jpg (400x280, 36K)

a naked flabby pajeet said some shit about hitler, thanks for letting me know.

Interesting

Because from most of the first hand documentation we have and scripts from dialogues, he didnt go around saying this kind of stuff.
Im not saying I know, because I wasnt there, but again, it doesnt match what we have. I think youve missed my point, its not about the content that I have issue with, its about him calling people realized. The mother and the cow, the other cases are inferred.

Sounds about right.
Based Poo.

Attached: 823310486723454.jpg (598x396, 124K)

Also, Nisargadata once said, "even villains can realize themselves" so Im not saying this is absurd

Attached: iamthat.jpg (298x474, 29K)

Yeh and? he was? He used all the knowledge as a Jnani for evil. No shit. Holy shit close this waste of a thread.

Who knows. Just shared because it's possible. Also, I've read that book, some girl has it though.

Attached: ug_on_knowledge.jpg (823x455, 99K)

Attached: D2gcNJwU4AEpK04.jpg (500x620, 64K)

Go away

Attached: 1441657836025.png (959x719, 46K)

what did he do that was evil? Lol? The funniest thing about life is that evil doesn't bring happiness, so why the fuck would he do any evil?

Nothing about being Jnani means they will act as one should. I'm really tired of you hindu poo loo faggots missing the LITERAL PUZZLE PIECE that Abrahamism gave you, centuries ago. People are not intents. They are their actions. They are reality. Stop living in fantasy land hindu boy.