Tick tock ryan. I’m gonna prove to you the humans weren’t effected by evolution and collect my nobel prize

Tick tock ryan. I’m gonna prove to you the humans weren’t effected by evolution and collect my nobel prize.

Attached: 9D9E5EB8-2919-46C3-AE7E-58133696CFC1.png (848x849, 513K)

Schizo

Jew

Psuedoscience believing idiots. Consensus is on my side incels, sorry not sorry.

Dude what are you talking about? Pseudo science? I literally don't know what this goddamn thread is about so I called you a schizo, cause LITERALLY SCHIZO BEHAVIOR IS DEFINED BY YOU THINKING EVERYONE IS PRIVY TO YOUR FUCKING REALITY. NEWS FLASH GOY I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT AND NO ONE ELSE DOES GET OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD OR KILL YOURSELF ALREADY PUSSY TAKE A LEFTIST WOMEN OUT WITH YOU

Fuck off boomer. The future is brown.

Dude, literally what? Take your meds. I'm fucking serious. I have no idea what this thread is about.

You are over the age of 45

anti-communist faggot, unironically.

I'm 25. Are you a real schizo? I was joking at first but I'm starting to think you actually are. Lets use this thread as a learning opportunity. For real.

Shut up zog cog

Stay tuned for more

Attached: vaush and his fat uggo gf.jpg (412x328, 20K)

his uggo troll faced gf

Attached: vaush ugly ass girlfriend.jpg (690x486, 60K)

vaush is a pedo

Attached: vaush being a pedo.png (606x543, 60K)

vaush loves the horse cock

Attached: vaush loves Horse Cock.png (1159x836, 96K)

im seriously looking forward to this

i wonder if he'll rage quit the internet the same way kraut did

He still hasn't replied to alt hype has he?

Attached: 1544982941160.png (1058x1447, 146K)

vaush fell for the trap trap.

Attached: vaush likes small trans fags.png (1898x984, 139K)

vaush is too afraid to. Hes banned people in his own fanbase for even mentioning it in YT comments and stream chats. He moved to seattle because he got doxed - plus seattle is a haven for commie faggots.

He's probably bantering about how the carbon dating of paleologic excavations sites in the western hemisphere 'allegedly' date back to millions of years of anatomical homo sapiens. How 'human evolutionists' in academia 'allegedly' cover these discoveries, fitting a model where humans are no more than 10,000 years old.

everyone knows evolution only happened from the neck down in humans!!! You're not proving anything Vaush

affected*

is that really what it came down to for him? I guess he's unfuckable but he found male feminism and managed to find a landwhale on the internet. It's crazy to think that an ideology has basically become the only viable reproductive strategy for people like Vaush have. I feel kind of sorry for the guy.

this thread is so privy its like being exposed to radiation