I'm a literal pollack who recently spent a week in NYC. Mostly Manhattan and some Brooklyn. Sharing some observations...

I'm a literal pollack who recently spent a week in NYC. Mostly Manhattan and some Brooklyn. Sharing some observations, feel free to AMA.

- did the white people leave?
- I've seen around a dozen of kids, like two strollers and zero pregnant ladies. You really need to start having kids.
- I've even seen people nonchalantly doing IV drugs out in the open, snorting coke in upscale bars, and the entire city just reeks of weed. Seems like there's no stigma associated with that at all. Drugs r cool mkay.
- Patriotism is well and alive. Flags, a sense pride, a sense of unity. I really liked that - it's scarce in (western) Europe these days.
- Terrible fashion sense, especially when it comes to younger people. Either streetwear ($200 synthetic cotton tshirts BUT with a supreme/offwhite/something logo paired with obnoixious sneakers) or dressing super weird because being weird apparently makes up for your lack of personality.
- EVERYONE seems super nice, which I didn't expect. My understanding was that New Yorkers were douchbags. I've had a super pleasant experience with everyone I've met, although some people come off a bit pretentious.

TBC

Attached: shutterstock_788608396.0.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M-TTN_nHMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zvCGtxeknSg
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
youtube.com/watch?v=9D9pZEjSxXQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the big cities in america are usually hotbeds of degeneracy due to liberal politics

you're right. NYC sucks. I live south NY and NYC is a literal shithole... weed is everywhere

- the banking system is seriously lagging. Here, every single polish Babcia selling veggies at my local market with accept payments through my NFC enabled phone. But a upscale bakery in Hudson Yards selling fucking $6 croissants? Forget about it.
- On average, people seemed to be in a very good shape. I spotted just a few fatties. Was kind of disappointed with that, was looking for reasons to keep my dadbod. On the other hand, most people are short as fuck, I'm 6"2 and felt like a giant.
- Holy shit the infrastructure is old. From roads, airports to the metro, everything seems super stale. Taking the metro is also super unpleasant compared to cities like Vienna.
- Low standard of hotels, or at least low bang per buck. I've paid $450 per night, didn't have a minibar and had to take an elevator that probably remembers the D Day.
- The city is just buzzing with opportunity, but it doesn't seem... livable? I've seen zero neighboorhods that I would like to live in, which really surprised me.

Which is what I assumed, however I didn't notice many LGBT people or symbols.

Here, every so called progressive high schooler rocks a pride-colored tote bag, and lesbian girls ostentatiously kiss as if they're trying to make a political statement. With the PC culture in the US I expected something tuned up to 11 there, but for some reason that wasn't the case. Did the attention switch from sex to race now?

I wouldn't say it's a shithole. I enjoyed it, was just a slightly bit disappointed.

Speaking of shitholes though, I was flying home through Newark. New Jersey... wow.

And one more thing, people seem to have a really low standard of living.

I know the lifestyles of a few people making and $100-$150k / year (which is what, double or triple the average household income in US?), and earning like $40k in Poland gives you a sooo much better life quality. Really eye-opening.

I also met some people with super high net worths (I assume 20M+), and what struck me is that all of them work in NYC, not one of them actually lives there. All super down-to-earth people too, but I've mentioned that already.

Post more.

>Did the white people leave
They are in specific areas
>People were so nice
Americans are nicer than Europeans on average

>40k gives you a better life in Poland
And how many people make 40k in Poland?

the quality of life in places like NYC is terrible.
-filthy and unreliable subway
-tiny apartments, many without elevators and in older buildings, that cost you a fortune
-dirty and foul smelling, especially on trash day
-homeless drug addicts roaming the streets

>all of them work in NYC, not one of them actually lives there.
So where do they like to live then?

Hamptons, Westchester County, Manhattan, and parts of Brooklyn are where the rich live

>Post more.

- ZERO socially awkward people. I was seriously impressed by the way how people managed to effortlessly carry conversation and guide it how they see fit - from CEOs to Starbucks baristas. Perhaps it's just me being from an ex-soviet country, where there never was a small-talk culture, but networking and meeting people in the US is total ez mode.

- Gender fluid clothing stores. What the fuck?

- A lot of shitty food. Some AMAZINGLY good food (mostly asian). Very poor value fine dining options. This was perhaps my biggest disappointment, along with the so called NYC pizza.

>And how many people make 40k in Poland?

Quite a few, at least in the bigger cities. If you're ambitious, sky is the limit. If I told you how much I make, you probably wouldn't believe me.

That's to be expected, but I was still surprised there's nothing to offset that. Hudson Yards seems as fake as Dubai.

60-90 minutes away, alternatively Brooklyn.

The US is nowhere near as gay as Europe, we still have a major stigma around it despite what the media pretends, partly because we have so many non-whites and they're far more socially conservative than liberal whites.

And what does a three bedroom house in Krakow/Warsaw cost? 400k? It balances out

Right, I guess no surprise there . .

Your girlfriend is hot Pol user. Did you like the Ferry?

Are you saying people could be scared to *be gay* out in the public in the US?

Fucking hell, the LGBT community here screams left and right like there's a gay holocaust going on, and yet there's nothing that could happen. Zero physical attacks, (almost) no verbal harassment. There's probably more gay clubs here then regular ones by now. Being gay is pretty much like being jewish, you're untouchable - show any sign of any kind of disapproval whatsoever and people will turn their backs on you.

Got a wife and she is hot. Didn't do the ferry.

(this is a stab at me I'm not getting, right?)

If you ever fly over NYC at night you can see the permanent cloud over it. It's kind of cyberpunk but when you're in it not as much. If you want to see the bad parts of NYC go to Harlam or Brooklyn or even the Bronx

If you're trying to compare average propety sq feet price with average income, I think we still have it better.

>did the white people leave?
Funny. I live in DC and when I went to Manhattan a few weeks ago, I was shocked by how many white people I saw. But most cities are whiter than DC.

I’m saying that it is not an accurate representation. Police officers/fire fighters/ nurses in NYC make 100-150k easily.

Oh, in that case - fair point.

Interesting. I see a black person once a week maybe, and live in a city of 500k people.

Ive just left NYC after doing an east coast tour. Honestly it was the worst city of them all. Busy, noisy as fuck, no white anywhere. Expensive, AirBnB hosts were trash. Place stunk. Nogs EVERYWHERE trying to sell u shit and niglets running round. Ugh. Pic is trump tower

Attached: F5BFB35B-EDB3-4421-B85B-7DF1E5616E03.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

The only days that I don't see a black person are the days when I don't leave my apartment and don't look out my window.

Their clothes are shit because they are lefty faggots. If you see a right wing person there they are either a tourist or a guy in a suit.
They are oversocialized lefty faggots. NYC and LA suck up a large portion of leftists from the heartland and stick them in an open air prison called NYC. Leftists don't have kids, that's why you don't see strollers. People who have kids move to the burbs and commute an hour+ into the city.
NYC is not part of the US. They have plenty of dumb laws that increase costs. They suck up all the money from the heartland to speculate on it and blow it on frivolous crap.

NYC is full of italians and jews. They are not going to be tall. spics as well.
The Midwest and Appalachia have the tallest americans.

related is what it looks like in the Mexican city of Los Angeles.

Attached: LA.webm (480x360, 2.98M)

Is that really LA?

>I've even seen people nonchalantly doing IV drugs out in the open
i live in nyc all of my life and have never seen this

The advertisements are in English not spanish...so its not some camera from mexico city which is likely whiter

Attached: rlmongrel.jpg (526x1024, 83K)

If you go there or SF you'd see shitloads of homeless people.

Same with all West Coast cities and Florida

Just a little piece of advice.
NY is radioactive, Geiger counters are illegal to possess and use there.
This is why you don't see pregnant women and why NYC is the birth defect and cancel capital of north America. If you've had coughing or sneezing fits while there you may have inhaled some of the radioactive dust.
Take a iodine just in case.
The jury is out on if nukes where used on 9/11 or if someone set off a dirty nuke.

Attached: 1568893297323.jpg (640x823, 98K)

>I've seen around a dozen of kids, like two strollers and zero pregnant ladies. You really need to start having kids
One thing I noticed in Poland was the amount of pregnant ladies and toddlers, even in main cities, which was really refreshing to see. I almost forgot pregnant ladies existed in the UK.

Something else I noticed which was great were the amount of young kids on school trips to museums and historical sights, sitting down while their teacher was giving them a lecture on the history of the sites. The kids weren't messing around, they seemed genuinely intrigued by their surroundings and the teachers had a stern look on their face. It was great to see a sense of National Pride being developed.

Attached: Poland.jpg (1600x1039, 703K)

Poland has a birth rate of 1.32, below Japan and Germany.

>Poland has a birth rate of 1.32, below Japan and Germany.
I know, that's why I was surprised. I'm not trying to suggest Poland has a higher birthrate, just reporting what I saw. They do have the tax incentivised birth rate policy in place now however.

Replied to wrong post.

Yea it's not much but all these births are blue eyed slav children

Americans are generally polite and nice. New Yorkers aren't an exception. People have a distorted idea of New Yorkers for whatever reason.

yes, the white people left in the 80s, 90s, and then 9/11 scared any of us left. All New Yorkers who are white live in New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, or the Carolinas...

Attached: Lower New York Bay NASA image.jpg (2765x2765, 3.8M)

>bad parts of NYC
>Harlem
t. Never been to NYC ever

go ahead and fool around the projects in east harlem at night, buddy

Two years ago I took a 5 day vacation in NYC and had a lot of fun seeing all the tourist sites. I'd love to live in the city for 6 months just taking it in (in the spring/summer/fall though, fuck winter). Generally though I wouldn't stay longer than that: it's far too expensive for a working person to live there and spend all their income just surviving and have no time to enjoy it.

Agenda 21. NY is a super high tax state that pushes up the price of everything.

Did you see the hip hop niggers in Central Park? Last time I visited some Swedish tourists gave them $100 after their show.

>east harlem
>not spanish harlem
Go back to connecticut or wherever you're from.

LA is honestly worse than New York at least in New York the winter will kill some of the homeless.

lol please, and buddy you should take the metro north up to connecticut sometime, you might find the grass is greener

Attached: Belle Haven, Greenwich, Connecticut.jpg (1860x1237, 583K)

Um no sweetie, liberal centers like NYC power the Economy. Your flyover Rust Belt state is literally a net drain on our economy. But someone has to keep your unemployment and farm subsidies coming. It’s cute that midwesterners honestly believe they aren’t just tolerated weirdos and believe they contribute anything. We’ll just buy corn from some other shithole.

>what is fracking
>what is mining
>what is logging
>what is the manufacturing sector

Attached: rht0IQT.jpg (540x720, 86K)

Been to CT a trillion times. Not impressed. Don't they have coke dealers for you faggots to buy from in New Haven or Greenwich?

Did you find any leftover humans?

Hey OP, where on Manhattan did you visit while you were there? I’m going to spend a it 3 days in NYC showing my girlfriend the city, got all my spots planned out, just curious what you visited.

Protips: Brooklyn is a shithole and I’m assuming that’s where you saw most of the things you describe. Basically the rule is, if you wanna have a nice time and not die/get robbed in NYC, don't leave the island of Manhattan. And don’t go north of the Upper east side, DO NOT under any circumstance leave the island of Manhattan. It’s crime and degenerate ridden otherwise.

Attached: 40968677-202C-4059-9932-F3F825F2475D.jpg (600x900, 156K)

>powers the economy
one giant Rent skimming Operation only surpassed by Washington D.C. Also creates 1/2 of America's globohomo propaganda.
ok

I'm from NYC. Connecticut has shithole cities but the countryside is nice.

Attached: Pinnacle Farm, Cornwall, Litchfield County, Connecticut.jpg (1860x1240, 607K)

Your city and state have net population loss. People can't leave fast enough. It obviously isn't that great

I don't know what Assange sees in her.

Westchester, Nassau, Southern CT and Northern NJ are where the Bridge-and-tunnel folk are

>- did the white people leave?

I knew this for a long time that New York is less than 30% white.

Nothning new. Check the demographics stats before next time you visit.

Poland in the pic, btw.

Attached: poland poznan multikulti 2019.jpg (1348x656, 238K)

> pollack

Budapest looks the same.

these days, people commute as far as the rail lines go out. Some people even commute as far south as Toms River in New Jersey, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Orange County, NY, Litchfield County, CT... you name it.

Attached: NYC commuter rail map.jpg (1280x981, 215K)

better map

Attached: Greater NYC regional rail map.png (2500x1990, 541K)

Reminder that this is a copypasta. Faggots

NYC is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=2M-TTN_nHMQ

NYC has a lot of skinny people because everyone walks everywhere because you cant drive in the city cause theres too much traffic

Rest of the countrys pretty fat tho

Attached: 1552358315376m.jpg (1024x781, 84K)

Probably east LA

Oh god the pizza.
I remember a few years ago I was itching for Italian pizza, I mean pizza actually made by an Italian. I walked around Manhattan all day but it was nothing but Mexicans. I saw an mexican food place, and the server was Mexican, but I caught a glimpse of the backroom, the kitchen was staffed by full Chinese.
It was then I realized we were doomed. If the Chinese are undercutting the Mexicans.....

Had to go to Brooklyn for pizza made by hairy Italian hands

Little Italy is a tragedy.
How could they let it happen?

Its gone, its all Chinese last I saw it

You're a fish?

America needs to die. A new country can be reborn from the ashes.

Does anyone remember this building from GTA:SA?

Attached: la-homeless-01.jpg (1024x768, 237K)

NYC is ridiculously expensive. People pay thousands of dollars a month to live in tiny, single room apartments in Manhattan. Anyone with half a brain lives outside the city and commutes in for work. A buddy of mine commutes every day from South Jersey. It takes like an hour and a half, but the cost of living down here is a lot less, so the money he makes from his Manhattan job allows him to live very nicely. Great house, family, plenty of vacations, etc.

Attached: a beautiful slice of los angeles, california.jpg (1547x1080, 224K)

Attached: DWHEt3VUQAAIZTr.jpg (1200x800, 281K)

California Homeless Problem
Unlisted
542,716 views•Published on Jan 15, 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=zvCGtxeknSg

>It takes like an hour and a half
Eh, sounds like hell. If that's being done every time for going to work and returning, then that's simply not worth it at all. Even worse when you have to drive in a car and be stuck in a traffic jam.

everyone jealous of where i live

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

I, too, am from NYC, though I left years ago. Upstate has just as beautiful countryside. Plus it's not full of people from connecticut.

Seattle is Dying
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Paradise Lost: Homeless in Los Angeles
youtube.com/watch?v=9D9pZEjSxXQ

It's downtown LA, retard.

Air quality is probably very bad, planes going over you every few minutes, potential plane crash site, etc.

Attached: image.png (652x387, 210K)

>1960s image

moron

Yeah, it's both ways. He doesn't mind though. He takes a train, and just reads a book or listens to podcasts.

Bruh, don’t people do the same thing in Zurich?

what in the fuck. people ride the train from other states? I had no clue.
Everywhere's else we don't allow trains to keep the filth contained to the city.

Yeah dude everyone booked it and left.
Long island city is a ghost town, they can't even sell an apartment there.
Whites aren't stupid, and neither are jews. They know when they are getting crimped by their (((governors))). Everyone went to NJ and Bucks county or Montgomery County Pennsylvania.
In a couple of years the real estate in the city will crash.

underrated post

quads reporting in

duh. New Jersey is literally across the river. Greenwich, CT basically a stone's throw

It's called the tri-state region for a reason.

Attached: NYC Greater Metropolitan Area.jpg (1606x1559, 197K)

you sound retarded NYC is a hell manhattan is a jew cesspit

NYC is a death machine ghetto of pedos and a welfare state unto itself you remove the props those losers and their precious kike oligarchy would be starving in 24 hours except the oligarchy the trillions they have collectively amongst their mafia will last long enough

NYC is wildly expensive for Americans. You didn't see many kids because it is so expensive and the public schools are usually hideous. Most people move to the suburbs or areas outside Manhattan when they want to procreate. There aren't very many overweight people because everyone walks everywhere. Most Americans live in areas that require you to drive everywhere. And you're right, native New Yorkers are short. I lived in NY and nearby NJ for 10 years and I'm 6'1" from the Midwest with UK/Swedish/Irish ancestors and everyone around looked like a swarthy midget. That's because so many white New Yorkers are of Italian, Irish or Jewish extraction and there are many Puerto Ricans who are short. European-Americans outside the Washington-Boston corridor are taller because there were many more German, Scandinavian and Polish settlers and immigrants.

Unlike most of Europe, our infrastructure wasn't destroyed in WWI or WWII, so stuff that was built in the 19th century is still around. New infrastructure costs a ton of money, and we spend a lot on defense. I thank you and Poland for spending roughly 2% of your budget on defense which is the NATO goal. We make up the slack in NATO for countries like Germany, and we also have treaty obligations with Korea, Japan and the Philippines. Add that to the general anti-tax views of most Americans and you get lousy infrastructure. Believe it or not, the nicest US airport I have been in recently is the one in Detroit, which was built in the '90s.

false there is no economt and NYC has no power the rust belt was killed and sent to China so criminal greedy crapitalist jew swine could sell off the assets given to the them cart blanche for a profit....fact NYC and New York State is a horrific burden that produces nothing yet consumes everything and that consumption is based corporate fed and social "welfare" just like DHS giving 50 billion to kikes to psyop us to death...

"liberals" are jews and their satanic fuck mouthed unproductive cancer class that has never done nor does not do any work just kvetches in their child porn cults and lives off the teet of the soviet vampire government that has accomplished nothing...

>Patriotism is well and alive
The type of patriotism you see in the US is a farce. It's chanting USA while binge drinking. It is all appearance and no essence. Many of the same people who do it have no respect for the country.

ignorant fuck mouthed kikes living off the hog and organized crime procedes have no clue as to why when then the Jew York Fed prints up trillions so that "passive" wall street income won't go under why the goyim are pissed....

The Manhattan dining scene is wildly overpriced and their pizza is lousy. If you're ever going to be there for a while, and really want good pizza, hop on a commuter train to New Haven Connecticut. Take a taxi to Pepe's in Wooster Square. You'll see people, largely Yale students, waiting in line for an hour. The stuff is heavenly from the white clam appetizer pizza to the pepperoni and mushroom. To die for. Chicago has much better pizza, both the deep ish Sicilian and the regular flat.

People in NYC often never venture outside the area but believe that they have the best everything. They don't.

according to the juden rat

inflation, corporate jew welfare, hefty jew embezzled mic contracts, monopolistic jew gov terrorism, mortgage fraud, unbalanced unfair weights a measures, taxing all goyim competition and reging it death while exempting yourself, massive drug money laundering and organized crime =

"economy"

NYC eternally btfo

>Here, every so called progressive high schooler rocks a pride-colored tote bag, and lesbian girls ostentatiously kiss as if they're trying to make a political statement. With the PC culture in the US I expected something tuned up to 11 there, but for some reason that wasn't the case. Did the attention switch from sex to race now?
A good chunk of the people who vote Democrat are actually fairly socially conservative but dependent on handouts and "protection" from perceived victimization. This sector makes up the majority of people who actually live in NYC.

The gentry whites who are most into PC culture look the other way as long as they get the votes. Same deal as with Western European left-wing parties and Muslim immigrants.