Richard Dawkins new book already debunked

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

twitter.com/GHeathWhyte/status/1175081067943997440

What is it with atheists and their absolute desperation in trying to debunk the Bible?
Zeitgeist and all that other bullshit was debunked so hard that Maher is still probably crying himself to sleep every night.
now we have this new book from mr. fagkins, already debunked a mere 3 days after its release.

Why are they so desperate?

Attached: 0879.jpg (94 KB, 639x856)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I
youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=mIarZg7QJZs
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1376&v=r4sP1E1Jd_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=vteU4eQHnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE&t=1156s
healthline.com/health-news/this-is-what-happens-when-children-dont-get-vaccinated
youtube.com/watch?v=0NOTU1g0Z8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistis
youtube.com/watch?v=8455KEDitpU

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

How was zeitgeist debunked?

Hunter Ramirez
Hunter Ramirez

Because they don't want to recognize that their sick twisted degenerate acts have consequences. It's like a child refusing to get spanked for stealing a cookie.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

a 78-year-old man has outgrown his cultural heritage and traditions through his religious devotion to atheism

sad

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Debunked.
I don't think they understand what this means. The holocaust has been debunked.

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

be atheist
never stop thinking about God

Attached: 1563409515946.jpg (194 KB, 666x418)

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

zeitgeist cant even get their pagan stories correct.
here's a 14 video-series thoroughly debunking it:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I

shorter video: youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg&t

James Lewis
James Lewis

Attached: 1526855280758.jpg (304 KB, 800x2082)

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

I bet my imaginary friend could beat yours in a fist fight, no holds or biting though, Mohammed I'm looking at you

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

How can anyone trust that book, you know it was written by man as well.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Attached: that-guy.jpg (455 KB, 1152x1152)

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

debunked
By who? Some retarded fucking zealot using the bible as support?

Fuck off.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

Not knowing Amun was the original form of God before Wh*toids stole it.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

debunk any holy book

Religious holy books are accounts of miracles, moral stories, half-remembered pre-history and accounts of the religion's early believers.

I don't understand what there even is to debunk. Jesus existed and he spread a doctrine. It's undeniable.

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

the thing about these atheist fucktards making bullshit propaganda movies like zeitgeist is that its so extremely easy to make up false claims about the story of Jesus being a copy of other stuff. but its very hard to actually get around to debunk it because it requires a fuckton of time to debunk just a simple fake claim made by some faggot atheist, because it requires alot of digging. but the 14-video series I linked you is a scholar who actually took his time to thoroughly debunk it. He have sourced everything he have stated throughout his videos.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

God's doesn't exist.
Life has no meaning, only science matters.
In the future, live streams of any point in history to have ever have happened will be possible
so don't depress your great-great-great-great grandchildren by showing the a broadcast of you systematically raping and pillaging or your genome will wipe itself out in despair.

Attached: 1565295188654.jpg (64 KB, 850x400)

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Richard Dawkins new book already debunked
Claims are debunked, not books. They'll teach you all about that in high school.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

i don't know why are (((they))) so desperate.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Attached: 9dx404Ys.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

concepts like ethics and morals are totally real
they are evolved social constructs (memes) that persist because they provide a selective advantage
God doesn't as an evolved social construct though so he's not real in any sense of the word real
Don't say thank god, say thank Darwin instead

Attached: EER6iRyXsAAgxrj.jpg (59 KB, 700x819)

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

God isn't real
stay on reddit until you're 15

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

f

Attached: PA-6714603.jpg (45 KB, 600x400)

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Jesus existed
We have better evidence Socrates existed and yet we have the Socratic Dilemma.

and he spread a doctrine.
Maybe. Have you heard of the Synoptic Problem? One, perhaps two legitimate authors of the New Testament.

It's undeniable.
Non-falsifiability proves it's irrational nonsense.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

Good point, if ethics and morals 'evolved' because they were beneficial, the same would apply to the concept of God

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

you have the reading comprehension of a southern baptist

Attached: 1538355223746.jpg (236 KB, 691x625)

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

hes only a few pages into the book and already found completely and utterly false claims. and it doesnt even require more than a single utterly false claim in order to question the entire book

John Collins
John Collins

Mein Kampf has never been "debunked"

good to know

Attached: 1558352401258.jpg (46 KB, 400x290)

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

God isn't real
We've invented thousands of gods.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

Claims aren't debunked, narratives are. You'll have to learn that one for yourself.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

Chuckle

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

We have better evidence Socrates existed
no we don't

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

dis

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Enraged kikes and Vatican shills abound

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

hes only a few pages into the book and already found completely and utterly false claims.
So he debunked claims? Great. Thanks for proving I was right.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

you atheists? unlikely

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

What exactly did Christians living in the 100 years after Jesus's existence have to fake the existence of a Jesus Christ when their religion was built around him and his resistance to the Judean religion's dogma? It took less than 200 years for the religion to spread across the Empire. The parts of the NT concerning Jesus occurred during a well-documented part of history and we even have confirmed the existence of Pilate.

I'm not a Christian and I never was. It's ridiculous even to me to allege that Jesus is a mythical figure. We might a well say his contemporary, Tiberius Caesar, never existed.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Wow. This is concise and powerful. Will done, user. Can I use this?

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

Friendly reminder that Dawkins' name showed up on flight logs to Epstein's island.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

What is the evidence any character named Jesus existed? Third parties pretending decades later to be eyewitnesses.

What is the evidence a character named Socrates existed?
Eyewitnesses (students) who directly recorded the teachings of Socrates and their interactions with him.

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

The most skeptical you can really go with Jesus is maybe take Norman Cantor's (Jewish medieval historian) take on the Jesus situation. He said Jesus was an observant "Jew" and only went too far with starting his own congregation and got himself killed by the local religious authorities and Romans. His doctrine mutated and spread out of control after his death.

That's about the farthest you can go along the Jesus-skeptic line while remaining rational, and that interpretation was written by a Jew that by no means was 100% friendly to Christian civilization, albeit, he was known for being extremely conservative and loving of medieval European culture and history.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

read the thread and you'll see exactly what has been debunked.
the fact that he manages to get something so utterly wrong speaks volumes of his extreme desperation, rather than his factual-based work

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Attached: fsm-(2).jpg (204 KB, 679x923)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

you are a special kind of stupid lol

Josiah King
Josiah King

wow, so the students of jesus are pretending while students of socrates directly recorded his words (i guess on their mobile phones)

you atheists are pathetic.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

lucky you, God has decided to keep the gift of chuckles, at this moment, a mystery in order to test my faith. Hopefully, he has a few sharp exhales planned for me soon.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

little cuck dawkins is desperate to put down any body of thought that says he is "bad" for wanting woman to tie him up and step on his balls and call him a sissy boy

Attached: cuckfaggot.jpg (15 KB, 300x343)

Cooper Morgan
Cooper Morgan

women

More like little girls.

William Moore
William Moore

If you are FUCKING STUPID enough to believe in a god, then you have no bisuness breathing,

Attached: 6358838539572039051824441552-cheeto.jpg (231 KB, 1024x682)

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Modern Atheism isn't about rejecting God. it's about rejecting a large part of White/European culture, which is Christianity. You ever notice how they never work to debunk other religions? There are almost 2 billion muslims in the world and they are obsessed with the Bible and Christians.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

Science man would rather deepthroat a dragon dildo on live television than empirically and in good faith address scientifically demonstrable differences in behavior and cognitive abilities between the races.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

thx for input mr godbergstein

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Christcucks are fucking pathetic.

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

take in those refugees and migrants goyim, you need a global perspective! Attack Iran! Export neocons and antifa to Japan and South Korea! Give money to Israel! Prostrate to China!

what do you mean other religions and states are worse? We live in a Christian country and need to focus on the problems Christianity is causing!

Attached: literally-hitler.jpg (265 KB, 2242x1320)

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

God living rent free in the atheist mind.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Dawkins gets his information from historywiz.com
That's embarrassing.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-21-at-6.29.40-PM.png (46 KB, 583x147)

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

asking permission to copy other people's shit on an anonymous basketweaving election forum

sure, but only if you're white

Attached: 1566124299260.png (373 KB, 569x678)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

They want to rationalize degeneracy, and they are dragging down science with them.

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Implying European rationalism isn't his heritage and traditions

Austin Ross
Austin Ross

I bet he makes his internet searches using an ask.com internet explorer toolbar and spends most of his time closing popup ads

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

i actually do that often and i think god loves me still :*)

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

hes like the atheist version of a pagan getting his history sources from varg's blog

Connor King
Connor King

implying the culture of European rationalism hasn't respected the separation of science from religion for 500 years until the rise of the postmodernists

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

I see organised religion as the “dark half” of evolved morality, personally. I don’t deny religion had been useful throughout history as a builder of societies, but religion has become a parasite attaching itself to morality in the Western world, claiming some authority of moral arbitration (that of course is met with financial reward), while actually doing more to erode objective morality and replace it with emotive reasoning in recent years.

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

What exactly did Christians living in the 100 years after Jesus's existence have to fake the existence of a Jesus Christ
If he was ((( real ))) why did the authors wait so long? Mathew, Luke and John certainly never met Jesus. Marc's book was written around 70 ad, 40 years after Jesus was gone. If he was so important, as it is claimed,
-why weren't these books written while he was still alive or immediately after his death?
-why did the actual authors lie about being with Jesus?
-why did the later authors plagiarize Marc?

and got himself killed by the local religious authorities and Romans.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that the Roman court proceeding didn't find your character guilty of any crimes, yet the Romans presumably facilitated the actual execution? And the Romans, who were amazing record-keepers, have zero records of this one?

That's about the farthest you can go along the Jesus-skeptic line while remaining rational
We can be skeptical about Jesus because we can be skeptical about Socrates. It's hilarious you think yourself an expert on 'rational'. Thanks for that little laugh.

that interpretation was written by a Jew
All the Abrahamic religions were written by Semitic-speaking peoples.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

The great thing about being an atheist is that your opinions are not the end all be all for all athiests, it's a distributed ideology that doesn't require central texts like the bible to be read and interpreted to you by a priest like most sects of Christianity

Attached: christianity-graphic-01.png (41 KB, 560x323)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

If he was ((( real ))) why did the authors wait so long? Mathew, Luke and John certainly never met Jesus. Marc's book was written around 70 ad, 40 years after Jesus was gone. If he was so important, as it is claimed,
you're retarded and your misuse of parenthesis shows it.
nobody waited for anything, the church of christ was living and breathing even while persecuted. the bible was compiled from numerous sources for the purpose of unifying teachings and removing herecies, because retards like you were springing up wanting to explain what jesus actually wanted to say.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

so the students of jesus are pretending
None of the people who wrote the Synoptic texts were actually disciples.

students of socrates directly recorded his words
Xenophon and Plato wrote of their teacher's lessons while Socrates was still alive and quoted him.

(i guess on their mobile phones)
You must be retarded

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Atheism is a dead religion. Its adherents are just desperate for new converts.

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

Modern Atheism isn't about rejecting a large part of White/European culture, it's about not believing in any gods.
FIFY

You ever notice how they never work to debunk other religions?
No work is necessary. Islam and Judaism are nonsense too. All the Abrahamic religions are fabrications.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

the funny thing is foremost that atheism was actually a christian religion

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

lol @ calling yourself an Assyriologist.

You study.... hook-nosed towelheads in the Middle East. Is his dissertation on how much dandruff they have under their turbans? lol.

That's the funniest part about this gay ass topic....someone calling himself an Assyriologist. An expert on gay ass faggot towelheads.

David Bailey
David Bailey

None of the people who wrote the Synoptic texts were actually disciples.
that's your wikipediak opinion

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

Communists

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A

Attached: 1467542879620jpg.jpg (32 KB, 600x600)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Ethics and morals devolve quickly without strong religious authority keeping it in place. All history shows this. Every known civilization. The theory that civilization selects moralities which allows it to thrive longer than degenerate civilizations, without the aid of religion, goes against ALL existing evidence on the planet.

Colton Ortiz
Colton Ortiz

hook-nosed towelheads in the Middle East
imagine being this american (yeah you can hide your flag, but not your idiocy)

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

the bible was compiled from numerous sources
Hundreds of different versions of the Old Testament were written by the Maccabees. The ((( compilers ))) of the New Testament felt they had to remove dozens of books believed in by the early adherents of the faith because of their embarrassing and every bit as untrue content

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Ethics and morals devolve quickly without strong religious authority keeping it in place.
That's patently false. Scandinavian countries are the least religious and best places to live in the world.

civilization selects moralities which allows it to thrive longer than degenerate civilizations, without the aid of religion
Religion has always been in the business of mind-slaving people and taking their money. Religion has become an unnecessary parasite in our civilized world.

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

again, gross misinterpretations of an average google intellectual. at least the subject keeps your feeble brain focused on christ, it might help you in a long run

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Scandinavian countries are the best places to live in the world.
you're an idiot

William Hughes
William Hughes

Scandinavian countries
best places to live in the world.

Attached: 1563132598785.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576)

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

How many trial proceedings from a provincial court do you think we have from the romans?

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

When Rowan Williams was Archbishop of Canterbury he gave a lecture on Dawkins in which he stated that Dawkins' central problem was he had not done the thorough academic research required to speak on the subject of religion with any authority. He was - and still is - correct.

Attached: 1548253899554.jpg (59 KB, 357x450)

Justin Rivera
Justin Rivera

I just don't like that the whole thing is jewish desu.

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

You mean the land of Swedistan and Greta Thunderbitch?

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

I've been to Copenhagen and Gothenburg, much more livable than LA (Lower Alabama)

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

SHUT UP FUCKING NIGGER MORON ZERO IQ FUCKTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=mIarZg7QJZs

this is fucking music

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Nero purged records of Jesus to combat the "Christian Problem" as described by Tacitus.

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

talmudic judaism IS NOT the biblical jews.
and the post 1948 Israel IS NOT the Israel of the Bible..

take a quick minute to watch from 37:35-39:00
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

Romans, who were amazing record-keepers, have zero records of this one?
Tacitus remarks on it. He remarks on the court record of it, which no-longer exists. It's evidence of the purge of information that Nero did, and explains why so few contempirary records of Jesus exists.
Do some research before screaming.

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

Life has no meaning
Like has meaning, value and purpose. Men who are masters make their own. Men who are slaves require fairy tales to fill their emptiness.

only science matters.
Atheism is about not believing in any gods. It has nothing to do with any unrelated math or science.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Christ cucks get the rope for all I care, Christianity outlived it's purpose by at least a 100 years. That being said, the entire falling of the west could be assigned to the hedonistic, degenerate, hyper sexual, apathetic and anti nativist nature of the godless sheep in charge of keeping our blood united and our soil under our own feet. You can't be a real Christian and promote the common goals we promote here, the religion itself simply goes against any sane principles of self preservation. However, dawkins is neither here nor there from what I can tell. He's basically a muslim hating sjw.

Attached: christian-jew-happy-merchant-reaction.jpg (22 KB, 204x236)

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

What is it with atheists and their absolute desperation in trying to debunk the Bible?
Who's trying to "debunk" an unverified book in the first place?

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

tooooo brate religija je samo mit. mozda sam popio al opet znam

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

yeah, the militant atheists of today are probably just as bad as the communists when it comes to the sheer desperation of trying to debunk Christianity.
but the truth will always prevail, and just as the countless other things throughout history trying to win against Christianity, communism of Russia lost to Christianity as well.

Attached: russia-1.png (24 KB, 308x463)

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

a 78-year-old man has outgrown his cultural heritage and traditions through his religious devotion to atheism
Not just outgrown, he's made a complex out of it. His identity, profession and commercial success through his books revolves around his godlessness. I hope God exists just to punish his money-grubbing behavior which he disguises as some higher level of humanistic intellectualism. If atheism is an industry, he's the Jew.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

debunk the bible
Oh, that's easy.
Kike.

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

You can't be a real Christian and promote the common goals we promote here
we
fuck of ustasha

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

militant atheists
militant anything is shit so yeah you should be in the middle of everything

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Tacitus remarks on it
What could Tacitus possibly know about Jesus 100 years after he was gone? Christians were so desperate they committed forgery on some of works of Josephus.

Religious people fall for lies and they spread lies.

Attached: Eyewitness-timeline-of-Jesus.png (166 KB, 1042x730)

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

Falsify the Big Bang

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

shut up fucking nigger memeflag, us atheists are more christian than you could imagine fucking low iq bitch

Camden Long
Camden Long

they have had at the very least "a bit of a touching up", and of course faggot LOVED IT - so in order that they fear not burning in Hell ... it all must be a big crazy lie....

Attached: atheist-defends-pedos-dawkins-the-dummy.png (439 KB, 702x869)

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

You can't be a real Christian and promote the common goals we promote here
Tower of Babel: God divided the people into different languages, different cultures, different races and different countries with boudaries their own lands.
Christianity is the greatest reason for nationalism a man can have.
Christians have been the most nationalistic people in history.

Attached: Christianity.png (516 KB, 800x723)

Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart

This dude has an ego too large to put anything before himself.

If he's married it's a miracle.

Jace King
Jace King

be me
watch stupid ancient aliens documentary
Atheists and othee God-haters tell me that the Enuma Elish (Babylonian account of creation passed down from ancient Sumer) is just a more detailed version of the book of Genesis
They told me that the Gods were scientists who created humans through genetic engineering
Hear atheists like Dawkins claiming that the Enuma Elish proves the bible to have been copied from older stories
Decide to read this book
It says nothing of the sort.
Large parts of the text are missing, with "lacuna" being the most often-repeated word in the whole book.
Sounds a lot like other pagan myths, not really anything in common with the bible other than a reference to a great flood.

Atheists are still full of shit.

Attached: E5DA5082-FEB9-46FF-BAB1-0EB7D4E41A7C.jpg (27 KB, 425x301)

Caleb Ortiz
Caleb Ortiz

he won't outgrow out of hell if he dies without Jesus, that's for sure.

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

drop dead turk

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

wtf a norwegian and religious, can't be real i hope

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

Kek, the projection is real.
God's not real! S-Stop worrying about it and enjoy your lives! Perhaps if I write another book...

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

shut up you fucking shitskin low iq bitch hang yourself with that low iq flag

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

defends pedophilia
defends fag sex
defends abortion
defends all kind of LGBTQEHQWUIE degeneracy
daily reminder that there is no morality without Christ.

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

In the future, live streams of any point in history to have ever have happened will be possible
muh Minority Report enhanced
kys nigger

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

theres many norwegians with faith in God.
The latin mass here is always completely crowded with young people and big families.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

a single atheist said something once
remember you can't have morality without an unverifiable supernatural being
10/10

James Martinez
James Martinez

but the bible endorses slavery genocide incest cannibalism, etc. are these acts not degenerate because muh god?

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

So is [email protected] claiming that because Dawkins was wrong about whether something was written in one script or the other, that therefore the scriptures are true, or what? Or is he just a well-read historian nitpicking points about when and how exactly things happened out of purely academic interest?

Okay fine, nobody knows when exactly Genesis was written and Dawkins is wrong to make a definite date of it. That doesn't mean that the events described within happened. OP is using this as a way to argue around the point, not against it;
Why are they so desperate?
Implied answer; it must be because we're correct.
Only people who are sure we speak the truth about Jesus Christ (PBUH) would ever mix up whether the Gilgamesh story about the flood is in Akkadian and Sumerian script!

I assume you have a twatter, OP, ask this guy if he believes that the events in Genesis are real, either literally or metaphorically. Ask him if Dawkins' hamhanded treatment of his favorite areas of historical interest have changed his mind about religion.

Attached: 1530062735856.gif (1.97 MB, 366x360)

Jeremiah Rivera
Jeremiah Rivera

Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Matthew King
Matthew King

a single atheist

you want me to link you some stats of which group (generally) wants to legalize all this utter degeneracy in our societies?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

probably
science has shown SEVERE and insurmountable problems with the faggots probably

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of femaless and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Well ok i respect every religion when it's personal. I personally don't believe but I understand that Christianity has played a major role in shaping the Europe and i respect that. Although I don't believe now. Only culturally. Peace brother

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

NEW DAWKINGS BOOK DEBUNKED!! DEBUNKED!!!!

What's with all the atheists trying to debunk the Bible anyway?

LOL JUST LIKE WE DEBUNKED HIS OTHER BOOKS!!

Atheists are so desperate dude

LOL DAWKINGS OWNED SOOO HAARD!!!!
LOL MR. FAGINGS I MEAN!!! LOL!!!

Why are *they* so desperate anyway?

Holy fuck

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

If you are FUCKING STUPID enough to believe in a god, then you have no bisuness breathing,
If you are this judgemental of someone else's innermost beliefs you need some better beliefs yourself.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

you want me to link you some stats of which group
Atheists aren't a group. The only statement required as an atheist is the lack of belief in a God or Gods.
(generally) wants to legalize all this utter degeneracy in our societies?
Yes please.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Welcome to literally 10 years ago bud, I was a full-blown antitheist and even I recognized the bullshit in the first installment. They agree as well, as they had the dignity of removing it from the official website and pretending it doesn't exist, when I tried to find it back then I could only find a mirror.

Luis Young
Luis Young

The tower of Babel is a Jewish dogwhistle for divide and conquer. You're doing (((their))) job for them, cuck.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Always good to see an atheist who understands the importance Christianity has played for Europe throughout history. I hope you'll find God some day though, - seek and you shall find:) Jeremiah 29:13
God bless

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY&index=5

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Atheists aren't a group
no you go under unaffiliated.

Attached: SS-Marriage-Religion-e1327684593218.png (141 KB, 350x478)

Lincoln Robinson
Lincoln Robinson

here is another "stat" but I dont have the source because the guy who posted it on twitter was banned, because posting stats is hatespeech now. But its easy to research most of it by yourself anyway

Attached: 1563962073391.png (78 KB, 737x702)

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Mr. Whyte is a ginger and appears to be about 19 years old.
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but `to the man' also.

Attached: george-heath-whyte.jpg (13 KB, 250x250)

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

Life has no meaning, only science matters.
science is just a tool and so are you
t. microbiologist

Ian James
Ian James

Of course i understand, I was a believer before but honestly stopped believing since when i got into research. I am always open to new experience if proven right Let's hope we keep Europe civilized as it should be. fred igjen norsk bror.. PS- I don't like these new arrogant atheist because i think that you can't be 100% sure about anything until proven.. Let's have a drink into that name Norsk bro

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Looks like everyone's voting for it. The issue with your argument is, places like the US are majority theist. So what does this mean?

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

You should probably head to the London Museum. Whether it's the moses story or the flood, it was already written before the bible. You should also look into the Enuma Elish.

Attached: 1552144444933.png (354 KB, 725x684)

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

Attached: hgbbsfdbhdeghe.jpg (45 KB, 600x336)

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

only science matters
Is that the same science that says there are 78 genders? Or that boys can have periods? Or that all races have the same IQ?
Funny how atheists stopped saying "bro why can't Xtians be into science and reason" once all this gender shit started.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

Dude imagine thinking stuff like being gay friendly or being okay with your daughters marrying whoever they want is bad and ignoring the fact that Iceland is incredibly wealthy and happy with very high quality of life.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

"Stop worrying and enjoy your life".
This is what was said as Britain imported huge numbers of the most violent religion in modern times.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

cherry pick one country
asserts it's solely based on lack of belief in a single unverified claim, and nothing else.
Interesting opinion, though.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Falsify the Big Bang
This is a false belief thread. You probably want
//boards.4channel.org/sci/ for your scientific questions

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

skål :)
bruh, the closest Christian group is still almost twice as likely to be opposed to fag marriage compared to unaffiliated. white evangelicals are almost 3 times more likely to oppose faggotry. Of course, this was just a stat I found in a minute, just google it yourself and youll see which groups are by far most likely to support such degeneracy.
and lets not get into who favours abortion and feminism etc. aswell..
marrying your daughters to niggers is okay because iceland is wealthy
absolute state.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

Jesus is real!
The proof is on YooToob!
This is why people laugh at you.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Falsify the Big Bang
Why? Can't it exist in a universe with God? Why do you presume to declare the methods of His building the Creation? This isn't the dark ages anymore (at least in the West.) The Vatican has an observatory and backs evolution.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Always good to see an atheist who understands the importance Christianity has played for Europe throughout history.
You certainly put to death hundreds of thousands for heresy and witchcraft.

Attached: burn-the-heretic.jpg (300 KB, 925x694)

Aiden White
Aiden White

his religious devotion to atheism
And he doesn't even understand the irony

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

buzz off retard, no serious historian disputes historicity of jesus

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

(((The Vatican)))

Oh yes the Vatican is absolutely pure and godly and everything they do is righteous and good and Christ-like.

Attached: vatican-evil.jpg (77 KB, 750x500)

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

thank god we live in 21st century, no matter how ironical that was

youtube.com/watch?v=vteU4eQHnV0
here's something to cheer ya'll up. original Vlach music

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

The closest Christian group is still almost twice as likely to be opposed to fag marriage compared to unaffiliated
What about it, though?
youll see which groups are by far most likely to support such degeneracy.
They're going to do it, regardless if you like it or not. Lol, why does it matter if they get married? They're taking themselves out of the gene pool and not affecting you while they do it. You asserting things are degenerate based on things you are told to believe in is cuck behavior, which I believe is degenerate. So how are we determining what is actually degenerate?

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Richard Dawkins , friends with Jeffrey Epstein confirmed pedo satanic wizard

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

pre-biotic origin of life is IMPOSSIBLE naturally
Remember just the interactome, just the protein protein interactions within a single yeast cell, the three thousand proteins, it's ten to the seventy-nine BILLION power on the possible
combinations of just the interactome. How do you get those to order ? (in pre-biotic ooze)
(1 followed by 79,000,000,000 zeroes)
We have only 10 to the 90 particles in the entire known universe. (1 followed by 90 zeroes)
Then in addiition to just those 3000 proteins that are in the single simple yeast cell, you
still need all the DNA, all the RNA, you need to have all the carbohydrates, just remember DManos (trillions of combinations for molecular assembly), you can put morew information in the carbohydrates that are on a cell surface than you store in DNA and RNA combined.That original information has to come from a DNA template plus another series of enzyme cascades, all of that is in the cell, in addition to that interactome.It's very complex, origin of life is a very complex problem. It's never been done, we can't even make the 4 molecules we need. Any attempt to make them with the required chirality (left handedness for life) has failed.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Oh yes the Vatican is absolutely pure and godly and everything they do is righteous and good and Christ-like.
It's an example of 20th century Christianity embracing the value of scientific approaches to understanding.
Why not address the actual point: that God and the Big Bang are not in opposition.

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

implying medieval thot patrols was a bad thing

Attached: thenNow.png (1.37 MB, 1554x670)

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

implying all the people accused of being a witch were thots
k

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

underrated

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

t. Retard
It's ok user. You've been taught all the wrong things, and you probably actively tried to learn the wrong things, but it's still ok because you can always become correct. Just think of any of the things you just said, and then ask yourself (unironically) "what would Jesus do?".

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

a little touching up, fag fulfillment, the origin of faggotry attheism, the stupidity of lies and dick guzzling and anal gifting, smile and drink up those anal wall tearings

Christian Young
Christian Young

why does it matter if they get married?
Because we need a society of order.
having a mindset of "oh okay well, at least theyre not gonna breed so its okay", while theyre spending their lives trying fuck up society as hard as they can for the upcoming generations. Our society wont just "fall in place" after a given amount of generations, especially since now even the schools are forcing LGBTQ and other utter degeneracy on our children. it almost requires a revolution at this point.

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

It is a copy. Religion draws its symbolism from archetypes. Arguing against this is the height of stupidity.

David Martin
David Martin

Did you even watch the video?

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

You've been taught all the wrong things
thank god you are here to teach us the real truth professor

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

certainly put to death hundreds of thousands for heresy and witchcraft
LMAO another faggot without numerical sense

Carter Green
Carter Green

Nitpicking minor details - YOU WROTE SUMERIAN INSTEAD OF BABYLONIAN! GOTCHA! GOD EXISTS!

Religious people are such mental midgets.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Japan is atheistic and Jew free as well.

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Hilariously, Christianity is super big on sending missionaries into other countries and being "diverse." They're the literal source of liberalism.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Those are not minor details you retard, it show that Dawkins doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

psychoathetard" Archetypes are freudian mind psychology, a human condition, always arises in humanity"
same psychotard "all the archetypes are copies and stolen"

Attached: dumber-libidiot-liar-corrupt-to-the-core.png (226 KB, 450x247)

Owen White
Owen White

And are also a bunch of suicidal neet degenerates. Not much of an atheistic utopia.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

buzzword buzzword portmanteau-buzzword buzzword
hurr durr Freud
I won't associate with retards like you.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

There's nothing more pathetic than a leaf.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

You're right, just add Jews and their vehicle of admission, "Christianity."
That's the largest problem with Christianity. Their the political vehicle of the Jews.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Religious people are such mental midgets.
I am an atheist but you sound like Dawkins there. No rational person would react like that to religious people. Let all people live their life as they want and feel. It doesn't matter. Bernhard Riemann was a devout catholic and still contributed to the world more than you and I ever will. And so on and so on....Religion shouldn't even be debated between religious and non-religious people. Just live your life, there are bigger problems than fighting about religion.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Why are you linking a fucking spic? and if that were true why does their reputation go back to before Jesus existed as subverters and destroyers of nations? if those Jews are not the same as Jesus's Jews then how is it that their reputation is the same now as it was then?

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

there are bigger problems than fighting about religion.
Tell that to the Muslims.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Wait they're perfect and moral but without religion?
I'll just call them degenerate without elaborating

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

I know... the bible debunks itself. It's a child sacrifice cult from goat herders of the middle east

Attached: god-moses-yahweh-abortion-cult.jpg (1.94 MB, 1186x2970)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

But Japan proves that you can have a Jew-free society and still be repulsive, so what's the point?

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

they're repulsive
What's repulsive about them? Because they have a few temporary problems?

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Because we need a society of order.
Gay marriage has nothing to do with "order", it's just that you're offended people are doing things you don't want them to do. It's on equal grounds with the SJW types telling us not to do shit like make fun of dudes who cut off their dicks and throw a wig on.
while theyre spending their lives trying fuck up society as hard as they can for the upcoming generations
Yeah, and they think you're doing the same thing. So, again, how are we determining what's degenerate and what isn't? Regardless, it doesn't have anything to do with atheism, because atheism is only a rejection of a baseless claim. I don't have to believe in anything else to reject the claim that a God exists. I wouldn't be surprised if we agreed on a lot of political stances. There are too many factors to determine whether these SJW types who are pushing things that are actually affecting other peoples kids and lives. But if it's happening on both sides, saying that it's one sides issue is nonsensical.
Our society wont just "fall in place" after a given amount of generations, especially since now even the schools are forcing LGBTQ and other utter degeneracy on our children
Yeah, that's a minority pushing bullshit unverified agendas onto other people, because they think that they're correct. Sound familiar?

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Tower of Babel: God divided the people into different languages, different cultures, different races and different countries with boudaries their own lands.
El stopped middle easterns from building a Ziggurat, so?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (27 KB, 474x346)

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

ah but you see that game is that most people will find that it's debunked, and at the end of the day you've dropped the iq of probably many thousand pink haired trannies and based boys just a little more

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

I read his book the selfish gene and it has an entire chapter devoted to memes

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Christianity is the greatest reason for nationalism a man can have.
That's why they spread around to all those non-whites all the time.

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Gay marriage has nothing to do with "order", it's just that you're offended people are doing things you don't want them to do.
Marriage is a legal order far older than the Judean cults

Attached: jesus-european.jpg (165 KB, 1337x760)

Angel Young
Angel Young

y u lyin user?

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

his money-grubbing behavior which he disguises as some higher level of humanistic intellectualism

It annoys me how he and his devotees will bring up examples from hundreds of years ago about why belief in God is inhumane because people had used it to justify violence. While they completely dismiss or ignore the charity of churches in the last 200 years and suggest that any social good they provide can be replaced with a rec center or library.
They also have a really weirdly sacred scripture view of evolution that forbids them from noticing differences between geographically distant human populations as being a result of evolution. Supposedly the axiom of atheism is the truth but cardinal sins about which truths are valid or can be talked about put their entire perspective into the same category of religion.

Attached: 1569051785769.jpg (48 KB, 540x960)

Brody Long
Brody Long

there is no arguing, you just got your balls ripped from your now present vag - time to dilate idiot, your argument is completely gone

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

It doesn't? News to me.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

he's right

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Christians are probably doing a disservice to everyone else by associating their superstitions with opposition to fag marriage, which thus pushes non-superstitious people to the other side. There are already enough scientific, statistical and rational reasons to oppose faggot marriage, and, with christianity on the decline, you will need those rather than the common christian arguments to convince people of it. Atheists only support fags getting 'married' b/c they bought into the modern religion of extreme individualism and worship of immediate pleasures, and they also want the thrill of being nonconfirmist, the notion of which is reinforced by the fact that christians oppose it.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

What's repulsive about them?

Hikikomori
Hentai
Astronomical levels of suicides
Aging population
Herbivore men
Japanese people having less and less kids
Nihilism

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

I said some buzzwords and posted a reaction image. Therefore, I win!
Yeah, you are nu/pol/ alright.

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

Tell that to the Muslims.
Trying to every day but unfortunately you know how they are. I wake up every day and can't figure out how can't people figure out the important things in their lives. I am an ex muslim honestly but I can't understand them still. Bosnians are white but somehow fail to recognize the important things in life.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

people are doing things you don't want them to do
im opposed to fucking degenerates who nut each other in the ass, because its not fucking natural. theyre fucking degenerate and I cant wait for the day I can line them all up and do what the Bible say I should do to them. in fact, its wrong to even call them "gays", I should call them "sodomites" according to the Bible, as "gay" is a way too friendly word.
So, again, how are we determining what's degenerate and what isn't?
Easy. the Bible .

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

Hikikomori
Have those here.

Hentai
Pride parades.

Astronomical levels of suicides
Institution of marriage.

Aging population
Boomers.

Herbivore men
MGTOW

Japanese people having less and less kids
Modern woman.

Nihilism
Politics.

Next.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

no serious historian disputes historicity of jesus
England was still putting non-believers to death for heresy and blasphemy as late as the 1650s.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Because its silly how sure religious people are that their man in the sky exists. Bottom line is believing in the Bible is no different than reading a fairy tale book and thinking its real

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

To you too

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

No you're thinking of the religious cultists that enjoy their power trip and deliberately manipulate people into thinking scientists believe that shit

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Supposedly the axiom of atheism is the truth but cardinal sins about which truths are valid or can be talked
conflating the Jew cult of Communism with not worshipping a Jew god again, boomer?

Attached: merchant-of-jesus.jpg (96 KB, 770x648)

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

The instinct to worship will always invariably lead to violence and the regression of our birthright of conquering nature. Religion would rather blow each other up fighting over a meteor rock in a useless desert than land on the moon again. Sad really.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Yeah, those problems are not exclusive to the Japanese in any way. What's your point?

Mine is that you don't need Jews to have a degenerate society.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

It doesn't take much to disprove a self contradicting mental midget

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Your point is pointless. Japan has one LESS problem than us. Rampant Immigration Replacement.

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Is that what you're doing to yourself?

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

Christians are probably doing a disservice to everyone else by associating their superstitions with opposition to fag marriage, which thus pushes non-superstitious people to the other side.
That's their role, to serve the Jew dialectic

Attached: hegelian.jpg (13 KB, 176x317)

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

If great grug in sky real, why bad things happen, why great lake so big, why berries make grug stomach hurt. Checkmate grug tribe, I individual now

Attached: grug.jpg (42 KB, 800x450)

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

The whole idea of "God" or "gods" is a man made concept to explain the biggest unexplainable question there is in life (Why are we here?). To say you believe in a higher power is perfectly reasonable but when you bring a book out thats obviously written by a human thats where you begin to look and sound silly to me

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Psalms 14:1 kjv
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

I apostasized for about a decade after learning about evolution in high school and watching too many dawkins and hitchens debate. It sounded convincing at the time, but it wasn't very good for me in hindsight. Dawkins is a fool, and like many atheists and unbelievers, is hellbound lest he belives in Jesus Christ. It's 2019, don't fall for these edgy fedora science popularizers. They can squirm all them want because they hate God, but that doesn't change the fact they will one day stand before God in the judgement seat.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw-6ToEcirE&t=1156s

Attached: tumblr-p0nxvjNDhl1slzegfo1-1280.jpg (158 KB, 891x960)

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

John 14:6 kjv
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (248 KB, 1024x784)

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

Sad really.
Indeed. It is what it is unfortunately. Peace to you who understand.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Did you even watch the video?
I spewed my tea. I cannot believe you are doubling down on the dumbass, and yet here we are. This only proves how insanely gullible you really are. And it proves you're incapable of citing any real reference.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

One less problem than us.
One.

My God, the Japanese are so superior.

Josiah White
Josiah White

I can think of two now.
Jews.

This by itself BTFO anything else you can bring up about them.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

To get acceptable societal standards from the bible you have to cherrypick. Besides, you don't need the bible to reinforce traditional notions of societal behaviour; this can be perfectly done using the facts and logic that atheists so claim to adore.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

Let all people live their life as they want and feel. It doesn't matter.

I've visited Bosnia and seen what religious people can do when they live their lives according to their ancient myths.

Attached: main-qimg-bdb4c42465879c8a2aa4f76a5182f37e.png (96 KB, 1623x555)

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

the men who landed on the moon were Christian, fedora tipping dope

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

You know what didn't get them there though? Praying.

Parker King
Parker King

im opposed to fucking degenerates who nut each other in the ass, because its not fucking natural
It occurs in nature, how it is not natural? lol.
I cant wait for the day I can line them all up and do what the Bible say I should do to them
But you're calling other people degenerate? Interesting.
Easy. the Bible .
Why would it matter what the bible says?

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Who cares then about racial homogeneity if Japan proves that it will not be an antidote for degeneracy?

If racial union doesn't make a difference, what does it matter?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

better evidence Socrates
The first physical text of Socrates work date from around 900 years after his death. Physical texts about Jesus dates from less then 100 years after he walked the earth. Why is he more real then Jesus?

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

Because they're still dealing with the US, and by extension the Jews, sitting in bases on their soil.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

One word: Faith.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Faith
Well, golly gee. I'm sure we can replace science with faith for the same resu--
healthline.com/health-news/this-is-what-happens-when-children-dont-get-vaccinated
Oops.

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

So you didn't, got it.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

their ancient myths.
fun part is that it's not their ancient myths. but again i understand everyone, but one thing i don't understand is war. serbs wanted a war against croats and bosnians only for territory but pretended it to be some kind of defence against Muslims even though they knew Bosnians were only Muslims on paper and are not threat to anyone and not alike arabs. so yeah i kind of understand your picture

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

John 4:22
You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews.

Your father is a middle-eastern child sacrifice demon

Attached: GOD-1.jpg (450 KB, 1282x1272)

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Religion shouldn't even be debated between religious and non-religious people.
No religion should be taught in public schools, no prayer, no creationism in science textbooks, either. Our democracy has no seat at the table for mental fabrications and yet religious zealots are perpetually intruding and infringing on our rights and freedoms. They are still waging war against humanity to cling to their power.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Not really. the Bible in general is the recipe of a perfect society.

Attached: BiblicalEthics.png (2.83 MB, 1032x1176)

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

The instinct to worship will always invariably lead to violence and the regression of our birthright of conquering nature.
WRONG

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

How'd it get debunked, Jesus come back ?
Because short of that singular happening, it's been two thousand years without any evidence and the Christcuck religion still lacks any meaningful foundation.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

I've visited Bosnia
If you've visited Bosnia you could only have a good time drinking with the locals and listen to good music. And eat nice food.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

Faith in their project, that they could reach the Moon, and they did.

Noah Russell
Noah Russell

The westerner worships with the gifts God gave him, and applies those gifts in scientific pursuits, for instance...
YOU DUMB FUCKING LOSER

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Right. Again, just look at the Muslims. That's the template for all religions, right there. The most evolved form that came after the Christianity, which came after the Jews, both of which were plenty violent on their own.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

You're conflating that with religious faith. Argue in "good faith," numb skull.

Jace Martinez
Jace Martinez

Seems I hit a nerve. It wouldn't piss you off so much if it wasn't true.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

only science matters.
nothing matters

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

I lost any respect that I had for Dawkins the instant I heard that he would not believe in the existence of God even if He appeared right in front of him.

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Physical texts about Jesus dates from less then 100 years after he walked the earth. Why is he more real then Jesus?
Because we know Paul (Saul the Saddacee) invented Jezues the Christos (meaning anointed king-of-kings god emperor, like Cesar) and Christianity.
Rabbi Joshua was real

Attached: jesus-paul-jews.jpg (118 KB, 960x771)

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Archetipically, that would be cooming, but no, i'm just copying Zoroastra YOU FUCKING MORON

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

God's not real!
The sign literally does not say this

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

It was faith nonetheless moron.

David Peterson
David Peterson

Zoroastra
It's Zarathustra you mong. And no, you're not copying that because it was specifically a critique on religion and the instinct to worship, itself.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

if things so bad, grug off itself, oh look grug cling to life like faggot...

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

The westerner worships with the gifts God gave him, and applies those gifts in scientific pursuits
That's called Deism not Christianity

Attached: jesus-judeo-christianity.jpg (51 KB, 680x571)

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

I'm just going to conflate definitions.
So you're actually low IQ or just pretending?

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

If God, why evil?

William Flores
William Flores

he biggest unexplainable question there is in life (Why are we here?)
Who told you that, and why do you buy it, YOU FUCKING MORON

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Now this is cancer

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Jesus existed and he spread a doctrine. It's undeniable.
Rabbi Joshua existed

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Don't care if he's wrong or right. Instantly hate the twitter account. Some double barreled surnamed posh twat, knowing he can study useless shit out in the desert because mummy and daddy can save him from penury when his stupid hobby doesn't make money. Probably the little fuck is againt Brexit too and is probably a leftist.
Will personally see to it that he's strung up when the time comes.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Did it require faith yes or no? I'm not specifying in "what" kind of faith.

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

I'm not specifying in "what" kind of faith.
And this is why you're a moron. Be specific, otherwise what you're doing is pure sophistry and actually Jewish.

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Not knowing Amun was the original form of God before Wh*toids stole it.
Whites were the oldest mummies

Carter James
Carter James

youtube.com/watch?v=0NOTU1g0Z8w

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

WRONG

Zachary James
Zachary James

Attached: cdem.jpg (126 KB, 960x900)

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

prove it, kys

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

Kek
Imagine being so stupid that you dont even know what you are talking about
Socrates has eye witness accounts
But Not Jesus
Kek
You are a special kind of stupid.

Attached: tip.gif (20 KB, 48x56)

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Evil doesn't exist.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Why is he more real then Jesus?
Socrates (via Plato and Xenophon) was revered by the early church fathers, put to death by the state for religious crime (corrupting the youth of Athens). I'd say they have a lot in common, but there's a lot more of a credibility gap arguing for Jesus.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

Why can nobody ever explain why they still believe when kikes were known as nation wreckers even before Jesus and have remained exactly that ever since? Their reputation has not changed it is no different nor is it any better since then. So why do you believe that a religion founded by one of these nation wreckers is a good thing?

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

To be fair, first-hand accounts of Jesus came posthumously -- years, decades, and even over a century after.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Christkikes specifically destroyed the philosophy schools and all of our history was buried. Science is a direct action against your jew mind virus in saying there are no facts to enforce only theory

Attached: god-El-jesus.jpg (322 KB, 759x605)

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Answer. The. Fucking. Question.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Bc atheists are faggot who wish their dad payed more attention to them.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Paul (Saul the Saddacee) invented Jezues the Christos (meaning anointed king-of-kings god emperor, like Cesar) and Christianity.
Rabbi Joshua was real

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Even though I disagree i respect that you try to be calm and explain your belief to some arrogant atheist.

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

anyone who believes in god is a fucking retard, end of story

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Bc atheists are faggot who wish their dad payed more attention to them.
You worship a jew dad

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

what a rational explanation, amazing

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

You first. Be specific. No one is dumb enough to let you do the obvious bait-and-switch like a shill.
Which type of faith are we talking about?

Carter Rivera
Carter Rivera

You pray to an imaginary one.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

this infogram is squeaking of desperation, lol. I could show you many stats of white countries (like poland) which is almost purely catholic, and arguably the most based country in Europe, and thats not a coincidence.
And yes, non-Christians ARE more cucked than Christians, see pic-related for example. despite the bluepilled churches, the average Christian is still FAR more likely to vote against abortions, feminsm, open borders, globalism and other degeneracy compared to atheists.

Attached: ReligiousVotingDemographics.png (673 KB, 1463x997)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

I never understood the appeal of Richard Dawkins. If you want to pat yourself on the back for being an Atheist, you should read the bible, or a book of Christian philosophy, and laugh at things like the ontological argument.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Excilent post

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

LMAO you mean atheist fags lie a lot ?
no.... no.... their humammomry morals are hitchenian

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Pistis, which is more related to "trust in the future" than just blind acceptance of someone's information.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Wow, I almost forgot, there's the whole Pauline Scripture problem. One of Saul's apprentice scribes apparently penned the Book of Luke. Everywhere you turn, it's a house of cards.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

I don't understand how can you argue with a believer. You of all should know that you can't enforce anything on religious people. They need to figure out themselves what they want just like we atheist need to.

Adrian Rodriguez
Adrian Rodriguez

same God before that but wasn't written down
atheitard wonders why, figures it's 100% disproof

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistis
And now we're back to you stealing things from other religions.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

So john, matthew, mark, and the 12 disciples went along with Pauls story.
Weird because the 12 disciples would have had to know that in the future Paul would make it up, and thus travel around leaving evidence all over the area of them and Jesus traveling.

The women at the well, the samaritan women. The town is still there, and they have passed down that event for 2,000 + years.

But hey if it makes u fags feel better to pump each others brown star without regret, realize when you die, you will pay for that and all sins (including mocking Chrsit)
Enjoy hell

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

real, either literally or metaphorically
no numb-nuts, the point is the people who actually study and know about ancient eastern religion are showing how dawkins is straw manning. he doesn't know the archaeological and chronological facts behind the religious literature, nor what the scholars have said about those facts. dawkins is making arguments that have nothing to do with reality, and comes to silly conclusions.

Attached: 1538155135465.jpg (20 KB, 400x300)

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

not mine IDIOT

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

That's literally the term used in the Bible. What? You wanted the Apostles to come up with a completely new word or definition?

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

Science is a direct action
AGW - feast on it, feel it's essence and power

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Pistis, which is more related to "trust in the future" than just blind acceptance of someone's information.
Also, that's not what Pistis even is. Go fuck yourself with a cactus and use the correct worse you goddamn shill.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Michaelson Morley - ONE BIG FAT FUCKING LIE
that isn't science you idiot, it's fraud

Michael Young
Michael Young

see
It has NOTHING to do with scientific endeavors, and you didn't even get the definition right.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

you should read the bible
You should read your bible.

Attached: Penn-on-reading-bible.jpg (57 KB, 500x281)

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

They only think about God because "Christianity dominates all of politics".

Just ignore all the abortion, fag, tranny, muslim stuff and focus all your rage on the fact that somewhere out there is a nativity scene being displayed on public property in a town of less than 500 people.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Because that mother fucker was on the Lolita Express, buddy buddy with Epstein. Constantly shilling for "mild pedophilia" being okay or some shit. He doesn't care about science any more than he cares about children being fucked by old men.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Christianity is the vehicle for Jews to invade other countries, and our own.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

I said it was "related to" not that it was the exact definition of, you dumbass.

And where the fuck did I imply that "faith" has something to do with scientific endeavors?

Like I said, that is the definition of faith used in the Bible.

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

You are retarded and your flag proves it

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

yeah a smart ass hacker - all the atheists get destroyed when it comes to debates - being a big fat idiot smart ass is their biggest ploy
let them reply to this - let's see their science... their great minds... their knowledge and their truth
I suspect the ADHD gets them about 5 seconds in before they rage quit the video, 5 mins of they don't pay attention and are stoned on illicit drugs

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

I said it was "related to" not that it was the exact definition of, you dumbass.
It's not even related to it. Try again you mouthbreather.

And where the fuck did I imply that "faith" has something to do with scientific endeavors?
When you answered my post about getting on the moon.

Like I said, that is the definition of faith used in the Bible.
lol the fuck it is

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Sure, christians are more likely to subscribe to boomer cuckservative positions than atheists. Gee, that really helps.

muh based boland meme

Attached: poland-euroweek.png (610 KB, 854x835)

Asher Price
Asher Price

Japan proves that Jews are not needed to be infected by degeneracy.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Then why did they need to rewrite the bible in the form of the Scofield, or various other editions that add or subtract passages?

Attached: vaticanus.png (76 KB, 1422x473)

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

here's another atheism belief video they'll have to cry themselves to sleep after watching and screaming science for so many years...
youtube.com/watch?v=8455KEDitpU

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Are you claiming that Christianity hasn't been trained by the Jews to do their bidding?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Because, if they admit there is God, they might have to face the fact that they sin and fall far short of the glory of God.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (415 KB, 1583x2048)

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

religious devotion to atheism
I think that is what gets me most about atheists. They're some of the most devoutly religious people out there, yet fail to realize it or the irony of it, just because they worship the complete lack of something.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

WW2, the fallout, dipshit

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

So you're saying religion is bad if others do it?

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

If by trained, you mean distort, then I'm claiming exactly that.

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

Don't dodge. Yes or no question. Not hard to answer. Is Christianity the vehicle of the Jews?

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

It's not even related to it. Try again you mouthbreather.
If you say so.

My entire point has been that you need faith that your project will succeed and that your goals are possible and achievable. It has nothing specific to do with science or the fucking moon.

lol the fuck it is
Okay, go read the original fucking manuscript in Koine Greek, I'll wait.

Julian Fisher
Julian Fisher

Evolution is a child's fairy tale from the 19th Century. I'm an actual life scients, most idiots ITT aren't. Atheists ITT are idiots who cant even explain a positive control vs a negative control. Certainly cant mention which series of experiments used such controls to demonstrate macroevolution (they dont exist).

why do darwinist fairy tale novellas have a striking similarity to children's bibles?

Attached: evolution-childrens-book-annabelle-aiden.jpg (231 KB, 1280x640)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

If you say so.
The link I gave you said so.

My entire point has been that you need faith that your project will succeed and that your goals are possible and achievable.
Not related to pistis, you mongoloid.

Okay, go read the original fucking manuscript in Koine Greek, I'll wait.
Just go read it in another language!
kek

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Is climatology not currently a vehicle of the Jews?

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

ANOTHER vehicle, you mean? Sure.

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

So john, matthew, mark, and the 12 disciples went along with Pauls story.
Saul made up his story to incorporate the details of the other accounts. Saul decided he would write half the NT under the Hellenic pseudonym "Paul". If you consider the steps Saul to to hide his previous identity (as many hucksters often did) and take on a Hellenic name, invent fantastic, self-aggrandizing tales, peddling his new religious sideshow to mostly remote, rural churches, the profile of a snake oil carnival barker begins to appear.

Saul claims he spent time in the desert with Jesus. When Saul returns from his miraculous camping trip, Saul tells us all about Saul's revelations. Saul tells us Jesus promoted him to ((( apostle ))). Saul tells us about the new sermons he's cooked up. Saul tells us everything Saul-related except what Jesus actually said to him.

Then we have the fact that Saul tried his Jesus in the big synagogue cities Damascus and Jerusalem. Those were the wealthy temples and Saul is expecting to strike it rich. But he hadn't worked out his shit-stories very well by then. Got ran out of both, they even tried to kill him. Obviously Saul doesn't want to talk about it much. So then Saul travels to tiny villages and remote hamlets in the countryside where the there's less money to be made, but the bumpkin crowds were much easier to fool because Saul proclaims - hey I'm from Damascus! Small town folk were impressed by big city credentials.

Finally, Saul claims he went and visited one of the disciples to add more cred to his carnival act. He didn't visit the ones who were still living in Damascus or Jerusalem, oddly enough. Or he did and they were the ones who wanted to kill him for proclaiming he was glory-grabbing as an apostle, and Saul conveniently forgets to mention that part.

The story of Saul is one of a con man. He wrote half the new testament. In the books he wrote he often refers to himself as an apostle. This is no mistake. This is a hustle.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

In Greek mythology, Pistis /ˈpJstJs/ (Πίστις) was the personification of good faith, trust and reliability.
Trust and reliability
Trust
Reliability

There.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

I don't believe in any god. I do not not believe because of anything Dawkins Hitchens or anyone else said. I don't believe because I have read the bible the Koran and many other books and because I have looked at the reality I exist in and say to myself. "None of this requires a god" I don't bother worrying about convincing anyone else of this. That is their business and affects me not at all, unless they try to pass laws or decide issues. Don't tell me we are going to war because god told you it was the right thing to do. If you talk to god you are praying. If god talks to you, you are crazy

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

In the GREEK RELIGION
GREEK
Bait and switch, eh? Figures. You're predictable.

Colton Thomas
Colton Thomas

It 'gets you' b/c you are desperate to use a loud but nonetheless small minority of people as a red herring to avoid having to face the increasing irrelevance of your religion.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

Does that mean climatology is inherently flawed, and we should abandon it, or does that mean we should clean the field and restore it to its original state? The point is, if you abandon everything the Jews ever touched, you'll be left with nothing.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Awoesome fanfic, now prove with historical evidence anything from that narrative.

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

How did they get their, user?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Arguing with religitards is like arguing with SJWs about comics. Same thing, even.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

It says right after that:
In Christianity and in the New Testament, pistis is the word for "faith".

Or what? Are you implying that the Apostles weren't allowed to speak another language?

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Paul is one of the stories that led me to think the whole thing was bull shit. Basically he stole the show

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

How? Read rules for radicals. Now answer my question please.

Wyatt Wright
Wyatt Wright

You're posting two different definitions now. Hilarious, NEITHER fit the argument or what you posted.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

Sexualized
It's a pregnant woman you perverted Jew, this is why God opened your covenant up to all of Mankind

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

I say 75-90% needs to be flushed, yes. Along with Christianity.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Arguing with religitards is like arguing with SJWs about comics. Same thing, even.
atheists belong on the political left, with the SJW's. sorry but you are wrong. the political right depends upon metaphysics, not materialism.

Attached: 1545321311669.jpg (1.92 MB, 2117x2298)

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Christian concepts of faith (pistis) were borrowed from Greek rhetorical notions of pistis. Christian pistis deems its persuasion in a positive light as the New Testament concepts of pistis require that a listener be knowledgeable of the subject matter at issue and thus able to fully assent.

Which one do you think I'm using?

Hint: It's not the greek.

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

Now explain how this wins you the argument about getting someone on the moon and how this word for faith mean Christianity should get the credit?
Hint: It doesn't.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Ironically the people who hate God the most spend their entire life talking about him.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

People who believe in any god always think their god is the only one. Truth has a way of becoming common and accepted knowledge after time. After thousands of years we still have no knowledge of the truth of any god.

Liam Young
Liam Young

Isn’t Dawkins a pedo?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Now explain how this wins you the argument about getting someone on the moon and how this word for faith mean Christianity should get the credit?

What the fuck? My point was never that Christians should get the credit for the moon landing, My point was that faith (Pistis, THE CHRISTIAN PISTIS) is necessary for any project to succeed, which you denied.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

You already forgot the entire argument? Well, good luck to you in life having no short term memory.

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

People who believe in any god always think their god is the only one.

People who believe in any political ideology always think theirs is the true one.

See how that works?

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

It boils down to merely whether you believe the account or not. Having studied it in great detail for nearly my entire life, I can tell you that at the very least, I believe it what the bible says.

Many of the historians, anthropologists and archaeologists setting out to prove the bible wrong end up being believers, once you get to the PhD-level of these highly specialized fields. The more "liberal" camps of thought always attempt to use the materialistic paradigm to explain things away, but never can.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Also...
It's required for any project!
It's not what I said originally but, uh... I did. Sort of.
also, I didn't link the original christian pistis definition the first time. Or the second.
Even if the Christian definition is more about charity and hope rather than projects.
I forgot my original point.
also, the moon landing project doesn't actually need it, sorry. Kind of.
Jesus, be a shill someplace else.

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Dude are fucking stupid? There are literally writings of people shitting on Jesus and calling him a sorcerer. The people that hated him back then gave the best proof for his existence. Why would you talk shit about someone who didn't exist? This fedora lord level of stupidity.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

I don't know what argument you were having in your head all this time, but I know which one I had.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

You can always follow the backlinks at any time.

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

correct and still we have no proof any ideology is the only true one

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

It's much worse than that, user. For starters, they fail to realize that they are not atheists, but rather anti-theists. They think they believe in nothing, but that is not even logically possible. More importantly, they fail to realize that the science and reason they claim to worship is entirely due to religion. The scientific method itself was based on the search for God's truth. And they fail to recognize that the arguments they use against God can be turned around and used to hang them. Atheists are ironically even more dishonest than Mormons, Evangelicals, or any of the other fringe Christian sects that they so fiercely hate. I have no use for atheists as they are genuinely useless idiots who can't be honest with themselves.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

It's required for any project!
It absolutely fucking does.

That's what I said, whether or not you misunderstood me it's your problem.

also, I didn't link the original christian pistis definition the first time. Or the second.
You're right there, my bad.

Even if the Christian definition is more about charity and hope rather than projects.
It isn't, can you even read? It's about trust, whether or not it is in that a project will succeed or the information that someone is giving you about a man rising from the grave is true.

I forgot my original point.
I didn't.

also, the moon landing project doesn't actually need it, sorry. Kind of.
Where the fuck did I say that it didn't need it.

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

I'm surprised nick actually knows this.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

And yet you believe in concepts like Freedom or rights, which have never been able to prove that they exist.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

I can't remember, intentionally or unintentionally, what the argument actually was.

You can't even help but contradict yourself in the same response.

That's what I said, whether or not you misunderstood me it's your problem.

You're right there, my bad.

David Lee
David Lee

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how religion is successful. Forgetfulness.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Mark has 16 chapters
Luke has 24
Luke has more details
No, really?

Attached: 32BF9683-14D7-446B-A8D1-42E4973592E2.jpg (92 KB, 625x788)