Richard Dawkins new book already debunked

twitter.com/GHeathWhyte/status/1175081067943997440

What is it with atheists and their absolute desperation in trying to debunk the Bible?
Zeitgeist and all that other bullshit was debunked so hard that Maher is still probably crying himself to sleep every night.
now we have this new book from mr. fagkins, already debunked a mere 3 days after its release.

Why are they so desperate?

Attached: 0879.jpg (639x856, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I
youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A
youtube.com/watch?v=mIarZg7QJZs
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How was zeitgeist debunked?

Because they don't want to recognize that their sick twisted degenerate acts have consequences. It's like a child refusing to get spanked for stealing a cookie.

>a 78-year-old man has outgrown his cultural heritage and traditions through his religious devotion to atheism

sad

>Debunked.
I don't think they understand what this means. The holocaust has been debunked.

>be atheist
>never stop thinking about God

Attached: 1563409515946.jpg (666x418, 194K)

zeitgeist cant even get their pagan stories correct.
here's a 14 video-series thoroughly debunking it:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TVOYpPpjYhTUHXycJrY6P2I

shorter video: youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg&t

Attached: 1526855280758.jpg (800x2082, 304K)

> I bet my imaginary friend could beat yours in a fist fight, no holds or biting though, Mohammed I'm looking at you

How can anyone trust that book, you know it was written by man as well.

Attached: that guy.jpg (1152x1152, 455K)

>debunked
By who? Some retarded fucking zealot using the bible as support?

Fuck off.

>Not knowing Amun was the original form of God before Wh*toids stole it.

>debunk any holy book

Religious holy books are accounts of miracles, moral stories, half-remembered pre-history and accounts of the religion's early believers.

I don't understand what there even is to debunk. Jesus existed and he spread a doctrine. It's undeniable.

the thing about these atheist fucktards making bullshit propaganda movies like zeitgeist is that its so extremely easy to make up false claims about the story of Jesus being a copy of other stuff. but its very hard to actually get around to debunk it because it requires a fuckton of time to debunk just a simple fake claim made by some faggot atheist, because it requires alot of digging. but the 14-video series I linked you is a scholar who actually took his time to thoroughly debunk it. He have sourced everything he have stated throughout his videos.

God's doesn't exist.
Life has no meaning, only science matters.
In the future, live streams of any point in history to have ever have happened will be possible
so don't depress your great-great-great-great grandchildren by showing the a broadcast of you systematically raping and pillaging or your genome will wipe itself out in despair.

Attached: 1565295188654.jpg (850x400, 64K)

>Richard Dawkins new book already debunked
Claims are debunked, not books. They'll teach you all about that in high school.

i don't know why are (((they))) so desperate.

Attached: 9dx404Ys.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>concepts like ethics and morals are totally real
>they are evolved social constructs (memes) that persist because they provide a selective advantage
>God doesn't as an evolved social construct though so he's not real in any sense of the word real
>Don't say thank god, say thank Darwin instead

Attached: EER6iRyXsAAgxrj.jpg (700x819, 59K)

>God isn't real
stay on reddit until you're 15

f

Attached: PA-6714603.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>Jesus existed
We have better evidence Socrates existed and yet we have the Socratic Dilemma.

>and he spread a doctrine.
Maybe. Have you heard of the Synoptic Problem? One, perhaps two legitimate authors of the New Testament.

>It's undeniable.
Non-falsifiability proves it's irrational nonsense.

Good point, if ethics and morals 'evolved' because they were beneficial, the same would apply to the concept of God

you have the reading comprehension of a southern baptist

Attached: 1538355223746.jpg (691x625, 236K)

hes only a few pages into the book and already found completely and utterly false claims. and it doesnt even require more than a single utterly false claim in order to question the entire book

>Mein Kampf has never been "debunked"

good to know

Attached: 1558352401258.jpg (400x290, 46K)

>God isn't real
We've invented thousands of gods.

Claims aren't debunked, narratives are. You'll have to learn that one for yourself.

Chuckle

>We have better evidence Socrates existed
no we don't

dis

Enraged kikes and Vatican shills abound

>hes only a few pages into the book and already found completely and utterly false claims.
So he debunked claims? Great. Thanks for proving I was right.

you atheists? unlikely

What exactly did Christians living in the 100 years after Jesus's existence have to fake the existence of a Jesus Christ when their religion was built around him and his resistance to the Judean religion's dogma? It took less than 200 years for the religion to spread across the Empire. The parts of the NT concerning Jesus occurred during a well-documented part of history and we even have confirmed the existence of Pilate.

I'm not a Christian and I never was. It's ridiculous even to me to allege that Jesus is a mythical figure. We might a well say his contemporary, Tiberius Caesar, never existed.

Wow. This is concise and powerful. Will done, user. Can I use this?

Friendly reminder that Dawkins' name showed up on flight logs to Epstein's island.

What is the evidence any character named Jesus existed? Third parties pretending decades later to be eyewitnesses.

>What is the evidence a character named Socrates existed?
Eyewitnesses (students) who directly recorded the teachings of Socrates and their interactions with him.

The most skeptical you can really go with Jesus is maybe take Norman Cantor's (Jewish medieval historian) take on the Jesus situation. He said Jesus was an observant "Jew" and only went too far with starting his own congregation and got himself killed by the local religious authorities and Romans. His doctrine mutated and spread out of control after his death.

That's about the farthest you can go along the Jesus-skeptic line while remaining rational, and that interpretation was written by a Jew that by no means was 100% friendly to Christian civilization, albeit, he was known for being extremely conservative and loving of medieval European culture and history.

read the thread and you'll see exactly what has been debunked.
the fact that he manages to get something so utterly wrong speaks volumes of his extreme desperation, rather than his factual-based work

Attached: fsm (2).jpg (679x923, 204K)

you are a special kind of stupid lol

wow, so the students of jesus are pretending while students of socrates directly recorded his words (i guess on their mobile phones)

you atheists are pathetic.

lucky you, God has decided to keep the gift of chuckles, at this moment, a mystery in order to test my faith. Hopefully, he has a few sharp exhales planned for me soon.

little cuck dawkins is desperate to put down any body of thought that says he is "bad" for wanting woman to tie him up and step on his balls and call him a sissy boy

Attached: cuckfaggot.jpg (300x343, 15K)

>women

More like little girls.

If you are FUCKING STUPID enough to believe in a god, then you have no bisuness breathing,

Attached: 6358838539572039051824441552_cheeto.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

Modern Atheism isn't about rejecting God. it's about rejecting a large part of White/European culture, which is Christianity. You ever notice how they never work to debunk other religions? There are almost 2 billion muslims in the world and they are obsessed with the Bible and Christians.

Science man would rather deepthroat a dragon dildo on live television than empirically and in good faith address scientifically demonstrable differences in behavior and cognitive abilities between the races.

thx for input mr godbergstein

Christcucks are fucking pathetic.

>take in those refugees and migrants goyim, you need a global perspective! Attack Iran! Export neocons and antifa to Japan and South Korea! Give money to Israel! Prostrate to China!

>what do you mean other religions and states are worse? We live in a Christian country and need to focus on the problems Christianity is causing!

Attached: literally_hitler.jpg (2242x1320, 265K)

God living rent free in the atheist mind.

>Dawkins gets his information from historywiz.com
That's embarrassing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 6.29.40 PM.png (583x147, 46K)

>asking permission to copy other people's shit on an anonymous basketweaving election forum

sure, but only if you're white

Attached: 1566124299260.png (569x678, 373K)

They want to rationalize degeneracy, and they are dragging down science with them.

>Implying European rationalism isn't his heritage and traditions

I bet he makes his internet searches using an ask.com internet explorer toolbar and spends most of his time closing popup ads

i actually do that often and i think god loves me still :*)

hes like the atheist version of a pagan getting his history sources from varg's blog

>implying the culture of European rationalism hasn't respected the separation of science from religion for 500 years until the rise of the postmodernists

I see organised religion as the “dark half” of evolved morality, personally. I don’t deny religion had been useful throughout history as a builder of societies, but religion has become a parasite attaching itself to morality in the Western world, claiming some authority of moral arbitration (that of course is met with financial reward), while actually doing more to erode objective morality and replace it with emotive reasoning in recent years.

>What exactly did Christians living in the 100 years after Jesus's existence have to fake the existence of a Jesus Christ
If he was ((( real ))) why did the authors wait so long? Mathew, Luke and John certainly never met Jesus. Marc's book was written around 70 ad, 40 years after Jesus was gone. If he was so important, as it is claimed,
-why weren't these books written while he was still alive or immediately after his death?
-why did the actual authors lie about being with Jesus?
-why did the later authors plagiarize Marc?

>and got himself killed by the local religious authorities and Romans.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that the Roman court proceeding didn't find your character guilty of any crimes, yet the Romans presumably facilitated the actual execution? And the Romans, who were amazing record-keepers, have zero records of this one?

>That's about the farthest you can go along the Jesus-skeptic line while remaining rational
We can be skeptical about Jesus because we can be skeptical about Socrates. It's hilarious you think yourself an expert on 'rational'. Thanks for that little laugh.

> that interpretation was written by a Jew
All the Abrahamic religions were written by Semitic-speaking peoples.

The great thing about being an atheist is that your opinions are not the end all be all for all athiests, it's a distributed ideology that doesn't require central texts like the bible to be read and interpreted to you by a priest like most sects of Christianity

Attached: christianity-graphic-01.png (560x323, 41K)

>If he was ((( real ))) why did the authors wait so long? Mathew, Luke and John certainly never met Jesus. Marc's book was written around 70 ad, 40 years after Jesus was gone. If he was so important, as it is claimed,
you're retarded and your misuse of parenthesis shows it.
nobody waited for anything, the church of christ was living and breathing even while persecuted. the bible was compiled from numerous sources for the purpose of unifying teachings and removing herecies, because retards like you were springing up wanting to explain what jesus actually wanted to say.

>so the students of jesus are pretending
None of the people who wrote the Synoptic texts were actually disciples.

>students of socrates directly recorded his words
Xenophon and Plato wrote of their teacher's lessons while Socrates was still alive and quoted him.

> (i guess on their mobile phones)
You must be retarded

Atheism is a dead religion. Its adherents are just desperate for new converts.

>Modern Atheism isn't about rejecting a large part of White/European culture, it's about not believing in any gods.
FIFY

>You ever notice how they never work to debunk other religions?
No work is necessary. Islam and Judaism are nonsense too. All the Abrahamic religions are fabrications.

the funny thing is foremost that atheism was actually a christian religion

lol @ calling yourself an Assyriologist.

You study.... hook-nosed towelheads in the Middle East. Is his dissertation on how much dandruff they have under their turbans? lol.

That's the funniest part about this gay ass topic....someone calling himself an Assyriologist. An expert on gay ass faggot towelheads.

>None of the people who wrote the Synoptic texts were actually disciples.
that's your wikipediak opinion

Communists

youtube.com/watch?v=78bsM7RbK0A

Attached: 1467542879620jpg.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Ethics and morals devolve quickly without strong religious authority keeping it in place. All history shows this. Every known civilization. The theory that civilization selects moralities which allows it to thrive longer than degenerate civilizations, without the aid of religion, goes against ALL existing evidence on the planet.

>hook-nosed towelheads in the Middle East
imagine being this american (yeah you can hide your flag, but not your idiocy)

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

>the bible was compiled from numerous sources
Hundreds of different versions of the Old Testament were written by the Maccabees. The ((( compilers ))) of the New Testament felt they had to remove dozens of books believed in by the early adherents of the faith because of their embarrassing and every bit as untrue content

>Ethics and morals devolve quickly without strong religious authority keeping it in place.
That's patently false. Scandinavian countries are the least religious and best places to live in the world.

>civilization selects moralities which allows it to thrive longer than degenerate civilizations, without the aid of religion
Religion has always been in the business of mind-slaving people and taking their money. Religion has become an unnecessary parasite in our civilized world.

again, gross misinterpretations of an average google intellectual. at least the subject keeps your feeble brain focused on christ, it might help you in a long run

>Scandinavian countries are the best places to live in the world.
you're an idiot

>Scandinavian countries
>best places to live in the world.

Attached: 1563132598785.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

How many trial proceedings from a provincial court do you think we have from the romans?

When Rowan Williams was Archbishop of Canterbury he gave a lecture on Dawkins in which he stated that Dawkins' central problem was he had not done the thorough academic research required to speak on the subject of religion with any authority. He was - and still is - correct.

Attached: 1548253899554.jpg (357x450, 59K)

I just don't like that the whole thing is jewish desu.

You mean the land of Swedistan and Greta Thunderbitch?

I've been to Copenhagen and Gothenburg, much more livable than LA (Lower Alabama)

SHUT UP FUCKING NIGGER MORON ZERO IQ FUCKTARD

youtube.com/watch?v=mIarZg7QJZs

this is fucking music

Nero purged records of Jesus to combat the "Christian Problem" as described by Tacitus.

talmudic judaism IS NOT the biblical jews.
and the post 1948 Israel IS NOT the Israel of the Bible..

take a quick minute to watch from 37:35-39:00
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

>Romans, who were amazing record-keepers, have zero records of this one?
Tacitus remarks on it. He remarks on the court record of it, which no-longer exists. It's evidence of the purge of information that Nero did, and explains why so few contempirary records of Jesus exists.
Do some research before screaming.

>Life has no meaning
Like has meaning, value and purpose. Men who are masters make their own. Men who are slaves require fairy tales to fill their emptiness.

> only science matters.
Atheism is about not believing in any gods. It has nothing to do with any unrelated math or science.

Christ cucks get the rope for all I care, Christianity outlived it's purpose by at least a 100 years. That being said, the entire falling of the west could be assigned to the hedonistic, degenerate, hyper sexual, apathetic and anti nativist nature of the godless sheep in charge of keeping our blood united and our soil under our own feet. You can't be a real Christian and promote the common goals we promote here, the religion itself simply goes against any sane principles of self preservation. However, dawkins is neither here nor there from what I can tell. He's basically a muslim hating sjw.

Attached: christian jew happy merchant reaction.jpg (204x236, 22K)

>What is it with atheists and their absolute desperation in trying to debunk the Bible?
Who's trying to "debunk" an unverified book in the first place?

tooooo brate religija je samo mit. mozda sam popio al opet znam

yeah, the militant atheists of today are probably just as bad as the communists when it comes to the sheer desperation of trying to debunk Christianity.
but the truth will always prevail, and just as the countless other things throughout history trying to win against Christianity, communism of Russia lost to Christianity as well.

Attached: russia-1.png (308x463, 24K)

>>a 78-year-old man has outgrown his cultural heritage and traditions through his religious devotion to atheism
Not just outgrown, he's made a complex out of it. His identity, profession and commercial success through his books revolves around his godlessness. I hope God exists just to punish his money-grubbing behavior which he disguises as some higher level of humanistic intellectualism. If atheism is an industry, he's the Jew.

>debunk the bible
Oh, that's easy.
Kike.

>You can't be a real Christian and promote the common goals we promote here
>we
fuck of ustasha

>militant atheists
militant anything is shit so yeah you should be in the middle of everything

>Tacitus remarks on it
What could Tacitus possibly know about Jesus 100 years after he was gone? Christians were so desperate they committed forgery on some of works of Josephus.

Religious people fall for lies and they spread lies.

Attached: Eyewitness timeline of Jesus.png (1042x730, 166K)