Western White Nationalists are NOT Your Friends!

The Western Whites, Nordics, and krauts will EXTERMINATE All other Europeans. The Ideal White Man in their view is Blonde Haired and Blue eyed!

>B...But dont fall for the "Blonde Hair Blue eyes" meme! Hitler Loved ALL Whites!

Reality Check. Due to the reason blonde hair and blue eyes are the ideal, The majority of Italians, polish, Russian, Yugoslavian, Hungarian, Slavic, people will be exterminated

Some of you won't believe me until your own Kraut 'comrade' is putting you against the wall for not being Aryan enough.

Attached: imagesds.jpg (312x162, 9K)

Western White Nationalists must be Gulaged before your sickening lebensraum extermination agenda can take place!

Attached: 1qw150.jpg (600x421, 100K)

>B...But dont fall for the "Blonde Hair Blue eyes" meme! Hitler Loved ALL Whites!

Attached: german-soldiers-atrocities-war-crimes.jpg (638x427, 84K)

(you)

Attached: 1525135924107.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Based, bump.

Attached: 72728.jpg (640x656, 85K)

(you too)

Attached: 1560464707453.jpg (686x548, 104K)

Attached: 29738598_1786691178294402_674888595135266816_n232.jpg (1080x883, 78K)

Amerimutts not giving arguments and attacking someone for their flag as usual.

Attached: index32321.png (251x201, 11K)

Attached: 1569030936759322.png (720x720, 297K)

you won't believe me until your own Kraut 'comrade' is putting you against the wall for not being Aryan enough.

>t. communist
Pure post-war propaganda.

Get fucked nigger
Show your Polish flag come on hahaha

Fantasy larp nonsense.

Quit posting this gay shit, commiekike

>Jew flag
>D&C trash

All Jew parasites will be rooted out of their dens and put to the sword.

>we're still relevant, w-we're still relevant!

Attached: Yes, those are actual quotes from leftypol.png (1200x1224, 149K)

This is peak faggotry, cope and a lie. the SS had Chinese, Irish, Japanese and even Muslims in it, all to fight against the Jew.

kys commie

Attached: 1490245775626.jpg (720x405, 43K)

This thread is completely real and not fake or gay at all.

>you won't believe me until your own Kraut 'comrade' is putting you against the wall for not being Aryan enough.

Attached: 1524182192920.jpg (675x534, 112K)

Can confirm, on an average day I murder between 5 and 10 eastern/southern Europeans

The free Arabia legion existed. the overwhelming majority of the racist rhetoric from hitler's first and second (unpublished at the time) book was largely abandoned in official policies by the mid-late 30's. There were Slavic SS units as well by the way. take away the mythos of the third reich and the history speaks for itself. take away the mythos of the soviet union and the soviet "8-80 rule " speaks for itself too.

We need more eastern/south european flags ITT, to discuss this question.
Is this gommy right?

>Be blond and blue eyed.
>Take 23andMe test thinking I'll get 90% scandinavian or some shit
>Get as spanish as it can get.

The blond blue eyes is a meme and I fell for it.

Attached: avatar.png (319x318, 158K)

>The Ideal White Man in their view is Blonde Haired and Blue eyed!
Obviously. I like my family more than yours. This doesn't mean that my world has no room for your family, though. Your in the passive voice, of course, since specifically your family does indeed have no room. It belongs in the gas chambers as all commies do.

I am Correct. Western White Nationalists are not your friends

try harder kraut

I'd rather be murdered by a Nazi than by a Nigger.

Attached: 1563524398967.jpg (500x436, 35K)

>tfw dark brown hair, green eyes, skin white as a polar bear
>ancestry is basically even split Scandinavian and Med
Feels good. I’m on both teams.

Attached: 1565246809582.jpg (1501x844, 147K)

Attached: IMG_20190912_121934.png (500x369, 333K)

The vast majority of white nationalists in America today don't really go for the Aryan race theory bullshit.
I don't think you could find even one of them who earnestly believes that Germans and Slavs are two different races.
Furthermore, a lot of them, especially recently, have softened their views on Ashkenazim and they consider them a part of the white race now.

Attached: 1566532814451.jpg (492x430, 83K)

And Russian Communist faggots shouldn't expect the western white nationalist to embrace your kind. Your country is shit.

You dont know what you are talking about!

Attached: natcap'ers.jpg (1249x600, 642K)

Your country is even more shittier. Capitalism, and rampant degeneracy and multiculturalism

show flag jew

>I don't think you could find even one of them who earnestly believes that Germans and Slavs are two different races.
They objectively are two different races. Both are white, but they definitely are not the same. You can tell this fact by being quite easily able to group Slavs and Germanics into different groups based on looks alone. If they were the same race, you could not do such grouping very consistently at all.

Jow Forums BTFO

>They objectively are two different races. Both are white
You're contradicting yourself.
You seem to be confusing "nation" (or ethnic group) with "race"

Stop flooding you shit threads faggot go and hang youself with you discord friend

>Capitalism, and rampant degeneracy and multiculturalism

Attached: LGBT marxists.jpg (2560x1440, 563K)

try harder

No. I'm using the words consistently unlike many others, you included. If humans were some alien organism, we would indeed classify Slavs and Germanics as different races. Whites as a whole would probably be a species. A sub-species at the very least.

Is it wrong to hate my dad for birthing me with a Spanish woman?

He’s a Aryan posterchild and I’m a Mexican looking mutt
Why

Attached: CB8C9027-4F10-4CAC-A7A8-88D2DDCA49C7.png (403x403, 112K)

You're not using words consistently. According to 90% of Jow Forums White is a race and black/nigger is a race. Slavs are White. That's a race. Germans are White. That's a race.
You're proving OP right you know. Stop being retarded.
Maybe Finns are a race? Or better yet, if we're dividing Whites into random artificially created races, then we might as well say that north Finns from Ostrobothnia are their own race and Finns from Satakunta are their own race due to increasingly minor differences.
Normal people understand that Slavs, Germans, Danes, and Balts are part of the same race. You're the outlier

>Stop being retarded.
It's all you, I'm afraid.
>Maybe Finns are a race?
Yes. They most definitely are a distinct group of their own. Finns are note Slavs nor are they Germanics. They belong to the group of whites, though. You could just fine call it the Finnish race.
>then we might as well say that north Finns from Ostrobothnia are their own race and Finns from Satakunta are their own race due to increasingly minor differences.
Yes, that is how taxonomy works. However, the differences between Finns are small enough for the thinking man to actually separate Finns only into two or three races. It'd be hard to consistently group people into even smaller groups based on genetics alone, but it might be possible. Visually not really. There's a pretty clear divide between eastern and western Finns, though. And also the very northernmost ones. I wouldn't quite call them different races, but I can see why some would.

>Duurrr European group A is a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY different race from European group B
>But they're both White
You are by your own admission, a retard.

>hey most definitely are a distinct group of their own.
Okay, I made a test for you. I chose 9 randomly selected images from German and Polish Folk festivals. Showing only their face. I have a key. Since they're TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTALLY different races, you should have no difficulty at all distinguishing them.
Of course, you cannot because you are talking right out of your jewish ass. They are different ethnicities of the same race.

Attached: Go.png (474x355, 116K)

If you can't seriously split whites into further groups, you are indeed pretty much braindead retarded. And your picture is pretty much completely useless, since you've given about twenty pixels to work with. Furthermore, it is the easiest to distinguish between your own people and a foreign people. That doesn't mean that foreign people are all the same.

But yeah, you're not worth my time. I don't give a shit about convincing you about anything, and any outside reader would already consider you an absolute retard based on your own text alone.

kikes want to kill all whites

he is right you know

>Typing at 7:19
I'm going to call a bluff that I am sure you will attempt to make before you do it
>Oh these pics are too small, I need a microscope to determine the racial differences between these two people who are White
No. That's not how race works, you sniveling kike. You can tell racial groups apart at first glance from across a room. So I made you an actual chart of different racial groups. If these European pics are too small for you to tell them apart, then these pics which are SMALLER should confuse you even more. See if you can spot which are the blacks and which are the Whites.

Unlike you sniveling, subversive leftist cucks, normal, healthy people can instantly recognize which pics are of the White race and which pics are of the negroid race. I could make them even smaller and people could still tell which ones belong with which racial group.
Your goal here is to PROVE that Whiteness is a social construct by agreeing with the Marxists that White is an arbitrary definition. Basic common sense demonstrates how wrong you are.

B T F O
Called it 100%

Attached: Calling the retard's bluff before he makes it.png (474x355, 43K)

100% called
100% BTFO

It might come to you as a surprise, but racial differences are a spectrum. If you keep adding people between those races in your pictures, it soon becomes hard for you to distinguish with them. Poles and Germans are quite close to each other. I might or might not be able to to distinguish between them with good pictures. Germans and Nigerians are extremely distant. Therefore, I don't need much information to make the distinction.
>Your goal here is to PROVE that Whiteness is a social construct by agreein
You're absolutely retarded. You're so retarded that I wonder why I even bother talking to you. I already told to you in clear English that whites are at the absolute least an objective sub-species. More likely distinct species. And this is how you respond? Jesus fucking Christ. Typically it's the leafs I despise the most on this site, but you mutts certainly occasionally get pretty damn close.

no

>Please pretend that two people of the same race are different because race is like a spectrum
Oh you want to be a little bitch again, huh?
Okay, Finns from Ostrobothnia are their own race and Finns from Satakunta are their own race because race is a spectrum and it soon becomes hard for you to distinguish with them.

This is literally your retarded argument sent back at you. That is how you sound.

>um... I uh... I can't t-tell them apart
That's because they're the same race you jackass.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cry harder kike. They are the same race. Different ethnic groups
Go crying back you israel you sniveling communist cocksucker
See again for your total takedown

>Duurrr
>Whites are NOT THE SAME RACE AS WHITES!

WAAAAAAAAAAA.NO THEY ARENT RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT AND WHITES ARE THE DIFFERENT RACE FROM WHITES!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD REEEEEEEEEETARD!!!
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>RACE IS HOWEVER I DEFINE IT!!!!

Um.... I can't b-but it's because the pics are too small!! You can't tell different races apart with small pics

I'll see myself out
See for details of the conversation

Learn the difference between "race" and "ethnicity"
German is an ethnicity. Polish is an ethnicity.
White is a racial group which includes both Germans and Poles

>That's because they're the same race you jackass.
I suggest you look at the spectrum. You might have trouble distinguishing between different shades of red, but somehow it still soon turns to be blue. Are all the shades of red the same? I guess they are to you.
>That's because they're the same race
And blue is equal to red. Makes sense.
>Cry harder kike.
You're from double chan aren't you?

Jesus Christ. Just how triggered are you, mutt? Racial differences are a spectrum. Races are as real as distinct colours.

Also, I really won't bother talking to you any longer. Your IQ is half of mine, and you're more triggered than I could ever be. In short, there's nothing for me to gain in interacting with you. Good night.

>Reality Check. Due to the reason blonde hair and blue eyes are the ideal,
??? only 30% of germans have blond hair, how many nazis had blond hair, wtf are you on about

Attached: 1549904478920.png (666x666, 142K)

No, but we'll be killing subversive rats like you, baby. White nationalism is happening, and there's literally nothing you can do.

Attached: 1520109853678.gif (244x174, 437K)