Identity Politics are Based on Lies

I'm a person first and last. So are you.

Attached: 4.png (314x337, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtu.be/pCofmZlC72g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This guy turned white.
Why cant you?

Attached: sammy-sosa.jpg (2327x1084, 1.56M)

Identity politics is the solution.
Give the video 2 minutes to make its first point before dismissing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Pet Sharks and Pocket Morties.

No he didnt. His skin did. at least according to your inference.

>Identity politics is
a lie

Tell that to all the minorities. They want you dead.

society is based on lies. we're all a collection of cells first and list. so lets all go live in coral reefs and breed with tigers

good goy

>minorities
a misnomer. they are called people.

>we're all a collection of cells first and list

our bodies are. you, are not.

clearly people who adhere to lies are the whatever ur implying.

c´mon tits first, then you can continue your bait thread
and i told you last time i am a apache attack helicopter, don´t jugde my self-definition!

identity politics are used to weaponise people against each other < an act of stupidity that benefits the top few

>i am a apache attack helicopter

if that is true for you then i am a multibillion dollar weapon of logic and facts.

our brains are. they're just synapses firing electricity to one another. we're all basically sea urchins. zero difference

>our brains are. they're just synapses firing electricity to one another

i take it you cant control your thoughts.

your thoughts are a bi product or your brain processing information. you are subject to them, not vise versa.

youtu.be/pCofmZlC72g

>your thoughts are a bi product or your brain processing information

I take it you cant control your thoughts..

***cattle dont like it when one of us breaks away from the herd***

thought is dependent on stimuli. you're clearly not white enough to process this information. i take it you cant control your thoughts

>race is real
>whites being replaced is real
>different ethnicities looking out for their own is real
>racial and ethnic conflict are real
>anti-white propaganda is real
>race traitors are real
>jewish over representation in media, academia, banking and funding is real
>cultural differences are real
>identity is abstract but consistent, hereditary and real
>currently existing borders protecting ethno-national identity and interests are real
>differentiation in intelligence, even if not completely dependent on race but also highly on secondary factors, is real

Fuck off and open borders for Israel.

Attached: detective conan reaction mixed race.jpg (1024x769, 68K)

>thought is dependent on stimuli

i take it cant control the result.

identity politics are not real. good luck.

i was going to call you stupid but it would just be wasted on you. think about that, faggot

>Identity Politics are Based on lies

That was your thread topic. You made the claim identity politics were real and based on some sort of lies or misconceptions but now you claim there is no such thing at all. Stop sniffing petrol or at least express yourself in a more coherent manner.

>i was going to call you stupid

well at least that would be a closer truth, even if inaccurate, than calling me my race.

what race is stupid?

I'm ATOMS!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 3422.jpg (609x843, 190K)

Attached: dfsdjewmus89.jpg (927x685, 120K)

>>Identity Politics are Based on lies
>You made the claim identity politics were real
>>Identity politics is
>a lie

good luck. does it unnerve you that you cant confine someone to an identity category first?

i'm a person. are you?

>I'm ATOMS!

your body is. you are not.

if you'd like to take it further, matter is varying rates of energy vibration at different frequencies.

no you're not dumbfuck. if you were you'd have starved to death when you were 1 week old but your non-retarded mother unfortunately recognized you were part of her family and selflessly raised you until you got old enough to start spewing stupid shit pointlessly onto the internet

Attached: boomer mentality.jpg (305x165, 10K)

This.
Identity politics are actually the default behavior for everyone but it's only white men who are punished for it.

>you'd have starved to death

My body would. Not me.

what gender is a dumb fuck?

Attached: 3334.jpg (831x863, 230K)

1. place of residence / location
2. race / religion

"People partner in twinning events under identity politics banner"

clearly the media spout two different narratives in this regard

>you are your race gender creed etc
>dont be racist we're all people here

I spent the majority of my life not thinking in terms of identity. I was brought up, taught and told that race or religion or creed don't matter. As long as they matter to others, as long as they matter to those with a different race or religion than mine, as long as I am to share a country with such people, as long as my own people are coerced to give themselves up, as long as all or any of these things are true identity matters. A stab wound won't stop hurting just because you want it to, boiling water won't stop being hot just because you want it to, an emu going ape shit on you won't be stopped by you wishing it would.
Look I get it. You're probably just an asian aussie who feels somewhat unwelcome because you're not part of the dominant ethno-national identity.
I don't care. I never will.

i dont fight identity politics weapons by embracing the labels. just as i dont fight anyone here on those terms.

I am a person and so are you.

Your sense of morality or whatever you want to call it, this principle of engagement you go by, it's completely arbitrary, abstract and it goes unnoticed by the millions of people which engage in this cold war of the races each and every day. Your moron naivety, your blinding, real life world obscuring idiocy, it's sad. You're like the idiot that intentionally brings a knife to a gun fight.

Attached: affinity magazine anti white.jpg (768x548, 99K)

>Your sense of morality

I am not my morality. even if I were, morality isn't changeable according to personal whim. It is something that I, in my personhood, either adhere to, or do not.

Good luck.

You are a being, first and last, as all.
And we are not out of the resource competition stage yet, not by a wide margin.

Less efficient humans deserve no more, or less than less efficient animals.

Attached: 108763141.jpg (1920x1200, 310K)

Bullshit. Identity politics is based on reality - on races being different. That's why Africa/ME are stale shitholes and Europe was flourishing before these niggers came.

Yes, but fighting white identity politics is not identity politics.

Then you can fucking die. You should die.

What will you fight for? Nothing? Your family?

This shit?

Attached: 1500341644505.jpg (959x1024, 225K)

>You are a being, first and last, as all.

Am I a person who repeats what the Op said?

>Identity politics is based on reality - on races being different
>races

are categories of ethnicity that have nothing to do with who a Person. Is.

therefore, not based in Reality at all.

fighting identity politics is the same as fighting lies

white identity politics are a lie as would be fighting it solely because it is white.

WHO are the People using it as a weapon?

>person
>should die

thats not very constructive nor smart. are you a person?

The Truth.

Yes they have. Race means more than you think. You probably think race is only skin deep, but it's not. The average IQ in Africa is 70, and it's not because they don't have schools - it's the other way around: They don't have schools because they're too stupid to accumulate and extrapolate on knowledge. And it's not because of muh slavery, cause the idiots hadn't even invented the wheel when the first Europeans set foot there back 500 years ago.

There is a direct correlation between the avg. IQ of a country and its level of development. Some races can create everything out of nothing (whites and to some extent Asians), while other races can be given everything for free and still not prosper from it (Africans have received trillions in aid from us)

If you think "being" and "person" are interchangeable in the ontological context, you're a grade A retard, and I seriously mean it.

You're not a person, just self-awareness locked in a meatsuit, bottom line - I can't afford to spare my food from suffering, the fuck do I care about lazy, halfwits who actively compete for the same stuff I want?

And that's leaving out how other races treat us, and how they would given the opportunity.

what colour is my IQ?

further, before you avoid answering that question, money and the appropriate allocation of it is up to whom?

>person
>self-awareness

we can split hairs to avoid the topic if you like

Should ideologies serve people or should people serve ideologies?

>what colour is my IQ?

IQ's don't have colors, you clown. IQ is a number, and yours obviously isn't very high, judging from your severe lack of writing skills. My English at the age of 10 was better than yours is today.

Money is worth nothing without production. Money is just a fungible means to trade with. However, you probably don't even know what fungibility is, you dimwit.

Niggers aren't producers - they're consumers. Niggers aren't creators - they're destroyers.

>IQ's don't have colors, you clown

Right. and if your theory were true, then everyone of that race would be low IQ. They are not.

Next?

Last (you).

I deny your high value assertion of a human life on lack of grounds for a moral distinction between human and animal, if all life is aware, then other races do not deserve to be coddled with resources that could be spent on other utilitarian (general-sentience-inclusive) goals.

what ideologies?

as we speak, most of Jow Forums are obeying the "good goy" code by buying into thoroughly "kiked" identity politics.

do you understand why i put those terms in quotation marks?

>lack of grounds for a moral distinction between human and animal

if you ask me for one i will gladly supply it. are you an animal, or a person? both? what does being a person equip you for, that an animal can't do?

No, there's an average. The smartest person in the world could be a nigger for all we know - however, the chance is very low. But it doesn't change the fact that niggers are generally way more stupid than white people.

And remember.. Identity politics is about groups. Averages pertains to groups, so average intelligence is very much indeed applicable to race/identity politics.

It's very obvious that you're just some 18 year old half drunk roastie who doesn't know jackshit about the world you live in. Lurk moar.

All humans are animals, since we're biological creatures made of flesh and blood - but niggers are more animalistic/primitive than the rest of us. Pic related is just one of many proofs.

Attached: 1568143634265.jpg (867x1024, 101K)

>white identity politics are a lie
why?

It's somewhat of a trick question. All politics is identity politics on some root level, just like how all law is based on threat of violence on some root level. Societies with values don't exist in a vacuum, people have to maintain them.

Open borders is to society as communism is to economy. If one's society is everyone's society, then maintaining the society becomes a dysgenic act, as people who devote all their efforts to outcompeting others will always displace those who devote some of their efforts to maintaining the society. The result is that on the individual level, those who maintain the society are replaced by those who don't, and on the societal level, societies which allow this are replaced by those which don't. Open societies are inherently unstable. There will always be "identity groups" of some form as a consequence of this, and the people who take "anti identity politics" to the extreme will always be weeded out as a consequence of this. The extension from the "socially constructed" identities that naturally emerge from the instability of open societies to "biological identities" then happens as a consequence of traditional biological evolution filtering for people who prioritize their own lineages. Every socially constructed group implicitly defines a second biological group once children and lineages are taken into account. Again, "anti identity politics", when taken to the extreme, leads to a world in which people can't prioritize their own children over those of others. Some people will always cheat this system, and natural selection will always result in these cheaters displacing everyone else (the same kind of instability that the open societies have), hence the "anti identity politics" just becomes a vehicle for some identity groups supremacist identity politics.

>what race is stupid?
All non-european races.

If it were true that everyone is "a person first and last", no man would willing die for anything but himself. No man would die for a loved one, for his ideology, for his God, for his morality, or his nation. It is self-evident that simplifying man like this is laughable and nothing more than a cowardly retreat from the frightening implications of the alternative case.

I'm not saying abandon everything from individualism, but rather that there is no tribal vacuum, there is at best, a refusal to acknowledge the tribal lines, which doesn't actually stop the tribal dynamics.

An analogy with eugenics might help.
Any system of laws and social pressures will always result in some people with certain traits breeding more than others. You can never "turn this off", only change what is being selected for or against. Changing laws and claiming that eugenics is over is just burying our heads in the sand. This doesn't result in a non-eugenics based society, it just results in a different eugenics based society in which we have no clue wtf is going on. We haven't actually changed anything on the level we were trying to change things on, our rules still result in artificial selection. All we have actually done is thrown information away, and deceived ourselves that our new found ignorance of what is going on is proof that nothing is going on.

OP got BTFO, kek.

In this analogy, something like rising cost of living for the "middle class" to the point of no longer being able to reproduce, while redistributing their wealth to migrants with massive families who don't work, is literally a eugenics program (Jow Forums might call it a dysgenics program, but the concept is what is important). As in, if the races were reversed, and brown people were prohibited from having children, and made to do labour for white people who were encouraged to have as many children as possible, funded by the state, this would be considered a "return to eugenics", yet this is literally what we are doing with the races reversed. We are not actually objecting to "eugenics", but to certain kinds of eugenics, and pretending that it's only eugenics when certain groups do it.

Likewise, "identity politics" is only ever acknowledged as such when it is certain kinds of identities. Jewish groups advocating that Jews behave exactly how Hitler advocated Germans behave, is not only ignored, but encouraged by the same people telling us that "identity politics" is bad. A family that wants to keep their family business in the family is literally "identitarianism", yet this is fine. The problem isn't identity politics, or identitarianism, only other people's identity politics or identitarianism.

As long as people who practice identitarianism rise above those who don't, don't expect people to abandon it.