Jail Lawyers that Lose Cases

Hear me out.
If a prosecutor loses the case, then the prosecutor gets sentenced to the time that the defendant was facing.
If a defense attorney loses the case, then the defense attorney serves the same sentence as their client.
Lawyers need to have some real skin in the game when they are in control of other people's lives. This also applies to civil cases. The plaintiff's lawyers have to pay whatever damages that they are seeking to the defendant if they lose. It would destroy ambulance chasing lawyers and stop frivolous lawsuits.

Attached: IMG_5641.jpg (300x197, 10K)

This might be the most retarded thing I’ve heard in awhile.

Das a Gud idear

this is stupid, it would result in all cases being led to an arbitrator and everything would be settled outside of court.

as far as civil cases go, some states have something kind of like that already. if someone sues and the case is deemed to be frivolous, the defeated plaintiff can be ordered to pay for the defendant's attorney fees in some states. your idea for criminal cases is not practical. you cant punish an attorney for someone else's criminal offence, and lawful defense/prosecution does not make an attorney an accessory to a crime.

DA's are fucking retarded.

>t. work closely with the DAs office in my area

genius solution

Attached: 1535766603593.png (403x448, 53K)

that is the point, most district attorneys are brainless scumbags that overcharge defendants in order to get a plea bargain conviction. it would make prosecutors second guess their decisions if their freedom was on the line.

who would ever become a lawyer then?

incorrect because once an defense attorney takes a case of let's say a known criminal as epstein, tthe attorney from that point on is conspiring with epstein to build a defense case. conspiracy is a legal crime.

less lawyers is a good thing.

Lifetime bans for starting shit threads

Attached: IMG_5642.jpg (491x491, 43K)

But without a lawyer criminals would receive excessive punishments. Why should a lawyer be punished for protecting constitutional rights?

it doesn't stop anybody from being a lawyer, it just will put a consequence for lawyers to defend a guilty criminal. it isn't excessive because the lawyer would know beforehand what the punishment will be before taking a case. lawyer is being punished for protecting someone that the world knows is guilty (epstein, dahmer, manson, etc...)

I always thought that state officials (((lawyers and Representatives))) should be held personally financially responsible for any and all of the court costs associated with anti Constitutional laws that they try to uphold or pass.

fpbp

>He thinks lawyers exist to protect rights

Oh sweet summer child

Yes friend, I too hate Lawyers.

nigger

This is the dumbbest shit.
What happens when the poor are all automatically guilty becsuse no one will represent them?

Most criminal defense lawyers protect criminals from excessive punishment. But yes there are also jews out there.

maybe stop committting crimes like a nigger

how naive are you, they go defense for shekels. a newfag that thinks it is pro bono moral work for them.

This is one of the most retarded ideas I have ever heard .... So who do you suggest represents individuals who are clearly guilty for murder, rape, etc and demand a trial?

This is, indeed, retardation at its finest.
People in the US, resident or otherwise, are entitled to representation.
Also, you must be 18+ to post here

Mods cause they need to be in jail anyway

they have the legal right to represent themselves and the clearly guilty should all be hanged live broadcasted on all channels

also

Attached: 0de35d6b613cb1390f2975a76c8982f2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

FPBP

i don't think i'd do law if that was how it worked

stopping frivolous lawsuits is more about stopping frivolous people and frivolous rationalizations. the control on all this shit is supposed to be the law, the judge and the jury. fix the beam in your own eye before you reach for the splinter in the lawyer's eye.

oh, and ban class action lawsuits, which remove the important control of a lawyer needing a client who is actually claiming harm in order to sue someone.