Americans trying to convince you that this is the peak of human civilisation

Americans trying to convince you that this is the peak of human civilisation.

Attached: Enfer de parkings 2.png (1441x908, 2.63M)

Do you ever stop thinking of us?

I SAY CHARLIE, YOU SAY BROWN!

>CHARLIE!

From a fucking NORF

Attached: 1527155295273.png (1946x708, 161K)

Capitalism is really satanic. No beauty here.

No

not enough mosques, muhammad?

you produce most of popular media and are responsible for the level of globalization we have today

Our cities and suburbs are complete shit, but let's be honest, most of your modern construction also destroys the aesthetics of your cities.

The rural areas are infested with heroin addicts and economic outsourcing and stagnation

kek

Attached: lol.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>burger misuses the norf meme due to lack of higher brain functions
Fucking typical.

Attached: american dna.jpg (2663x1609, 379K)

It looks like a scene from judge dread.

>Somehow insinuating that Britain is superior to America
Fucking idiot

You talk like a nigger. Please learn how to use linking verbs.

American (((cities)))

Attached: 1568929826138.jpg (1350x900, 229K)

>Live in a city
>Can't get anywhere without a car
>Believes this is freedom
This is the mentality of the techno-slave.

Oh, we're not denying the destruction of European cities by modernity, it's just that you Americans have such good examples.
I remember there was this article on the Norwegian equivalent of Breitbart where some boomer was complaining how The Green Party was making our capital less accessible with their mission to make the city car free.
The Greens are crazy people and will most likely fuck it up, but I will side with crazy lefties on city planning instead of neo-con boomers and their car-cuckoldry.

Attached: Breezewood, Pennsylvania.jpg (1502x1199, 371K)

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewdss of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Please user, save your Country.

Attached: 1569105297213.jpg (1024x710, 92K)

>quiznos subs
>gas over $3.50
any other oldfags miss 2008?

You are absolutely right, Norwegianbro. The fact that we live in a country far greater than any single European country in size yet boast less cities with functional public transport is an embarrassment. And the way we've build our cities and towns after the 1940s should be illegal tbqh.
But I guess this is the endgame of a muttified, McDonaldized, post-modern society.
Grave warning: don't repeat our mistakes, Eurofriends.

Attached: 258164_dcc86508828614a5c80d26e7e21ea26b_large.jpg (845x612, 148K)

responding to this picture

>gas over $3.50
lmfao not where I live.

So, no. Got it.

Thanks for the outdated picture of better times

>the USA is responsible for fucking up Europe
That's the EU user.

they have niggers, spics and mudslimes they will never be peak civilization

Shut the fuck up. You euromutts have to walk everywhere.

> lives in cave
> loses a random extremity to frostbite every winter
> thisisok.wav
This is a rare example of the missing link between humans and animals. It has developed cognition and all necessary tools, but cannot use them in a coherent fashion.

Salty cunts

Heaven forbid you use your legs, fatass.

>You euromutts have to walk everywhere.
Projecting much, Diego? You Americans have no right to call anyone mutts. You are a nation of soulless, rootless mutts with no history of your own.

Attached: getaroundroundround_0.jpg (674x506, 64K)

Europeans live under a supranational communist """union""", but that's America's fault somehow.

Kek, you're just a mini version of us (enrichment and all), you have absolutely no room to speak, Leaf.
Just

>Just Boomer thoughts

You know that's a canadian right?

Attached: 1568567048126.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

>No history
Considering history is the only place you Brits can find to your relevance.

both of these are comfy as fuck in their own way, it doesn't have to be either or, niggers

Is this one better, Rodrigo? My point still stands.

Attached: 418780.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

there are like zero Americans who would say that, but nice straw man you inbred paki faggot.

Canada, actually. Yurop just follows what the leaf does. They actually believe that Canada is the idealized version of Burgerland.

it's like a fucking animated cartoon lmfao

I see a photo of an industrial district with industrial building in an area zoned for industrial use.

Were you expecting a national park?

>You Americans have no right to call anyone mutts
>You are a nation of soulless, rootless mutts with no history of your own.
There are Americans who are more pure blooded that you paki.
The only soulless Americans are the ones indoctrinated by the cultural subversion that found its way into the USA from Europe.
Our proud history is full of BTFOs of Eurocucks and your now in shambles nations.
Fix your country, turn your misdirected seething towards the people destroying your country.

Attached: 1569105433336.jpg (469x326, 31K)

Attached: 1568949740261.png (286x241, 48K)

>Signs, billboards, and advertisements everywhere
>Comfy
How is it "comfy" to turn your towns and cities into giant, soulless, post-modernist advertisements? Do you take solace in being a sheep?

The only beautiful towns and cities we have are those that retain many of their pre-modern structures.

Yeah, why no Central Park surrounded by sprawling metropolis?

DIOS MIOS

Fucking kek. This is great.

Attached: 1568133927019.jpg (414x499, 71K)

I got more if you want

Too late I'm afraid. We have urban sprawl here in Norway too, it's just not as bad as in other countries (probably due to the landscape).

Wait, what?

There's a despairing soullessness about Breezewood that no amount of comfy can fix.

Attached: Breezewood, Pennsylvania 2.jpg (2048x1366, 673K)

So that leaves main street in disneyland as the only contender for the beautiful city award by user.

Pure whites like nice, european architecture and historical buildings. The mutt indians in america like sprawl, congested highways, and chain stores everywhere. It's further proof that the "whites" in america are mutt indians who do whatever their corporate masters tell them.

fucking cubes everywhere

Attached: Aerial_View_-_Goetheanum1.jpg (1920x1084, 693K)

nobody said that ever

You rely on the state for your personal transportation and think you're not 'cucked'.

That's some next level cucked shit right there.

That looks like a futuristic privately run prison.

>Oy vey look sty this truck stop
Unoriginal and not based

we all are subject to the foul machinations of the jew, some of us more than others.Its not our fault that america was seen as their way to international dominion.

lmfao Pennsylvania has more than twice the population of your shoreline of a country.

He spoke out against the nobility. That's what happens when you are an English plebeian. He forgot his place.

I'm not trying to convince you of that.

our lack of as rich and develped culture as yours you see is not due to our genetic diversity but rather proof of the jews terrible grasp over our people racial and cultural development

you're not wrong

Attached: _landscape_goethanum_007.jpg (1600x981, 373K)

Our regional balkanist movements are also proof that americans are willing and able to develop meaningful cultural identities equal to Europeans

Yikes

our problem here in america is just far more complex than yours

Things don't have to beautiful to be "comfy". I'm sure there are urbex people who find dilapidated buildings "comfy"; there are people who find the desert "comfy" despite it having nothing. Etc. etc.

Actually, I'm not. Like at all. I'm just trying to live my life here and wish all you Euroshits would fuck off and worry about your own countries.

who owns (((media)))? who own these globohomo hives? why can’t Americans build in the forests outside cities? they have us trapped like cattle.

>My fellow burgers getting mad at this
He's right. The entire West End of Boston was paved over for a super highway and empty glass office buildings. New York's Penn Station was torn down to make way for a new super high tech cool modern station that looks like a shitty 1990s bumfuck airport. Everything from the massive Chicago Federal Building to a 1800s farm house in North Dakota are being destroyed to make way for new and so called better. Our heritage, our culture, everything is being wiped off the map in the name of "urban renewal" and "progress". Europe has had two world wars on its soil that nearly leveled their continent and they still do a better job at keeping their cities and public spaces beautiful. The entirety of Warsaw had to be rebuilt after 1945 and we can't even refurbish a church in Pennsylvania so it won't get condemned and demolished. We honest to god cannot be defending this.

The USA is so bad, that most of the world would kill/die for a chance to live here.

Attached: Lower_Manhattan_Areal_April_2013b.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

nope, Americans are literally all I think about

The photo is typical of freeway off-ramps. Once you drive a few blocks away the scenery is completely different.

you rely on the state to build roads and subsidize oil, same shit

How many niggers live in the area covered by that photo? It has to be at least a million.

Attached: View of Washington, DC, north toward the White House, taken from the Washington Monument (2010).jpg (1536x1024, 348K)

>subsidize oil
It's literally not.
>oy vey they can write off losses!!!!

Yes. There are thousands of freeway on-ramps.

Europeans don't understand that public transport in the US is just a dindu delivery service.

What is this like Dallas or Houston circa 1975?

PROUD FLORIDIAN HERE

Actually not many, that's a pretty area. Battery Park City, Newport, Downtown Brooklyn, Tribeca, SoHo, Hoboken, Fort Greene, Brooklyn Heights.

You can't afford to live anywhere in that photo LOL. a million dollars for an apartment.

Attached: Manhattan, New York night aerial.jpg (2048x1365, 667K)

Attached: Honolulu skyline by night.jpg (2048x887, 1.16M)

Thanks for this btw.

Attached: PAforest.jpg (640x480, 119K)

Attached: San Diego, California (2006).jpg (2711x1214, 852K)

>no history
did you forget about Jefferson?
at one time we had a Constitution with free speech and banking regulations.
now we have globohomo banker oligarchy open boarders, debt, wage slave cities, and endless war. just like you. fuck these bankers. how about we all declare independence?

Attached: 637536F3-635B-4565-BA12-3D66A1AA0814.jpg (1600x1200, 309K)

>Americans on Jow Forums shits on blue cities all the time
>claims these cities as their own when it's convenient

>truck stops have advertisements?
>it's a nudda shoah

Kek
Unfortunately because most of our country's growth now has occurred in the post-war period onward, it's not common.
Add to that the fact that many of our old buildings were demolished (in the 50s/60s especially) and replaced with glass structures and other ugly crap.
The city which I live now doesn't really feel like a proper city, it's made up of sprawling suburb after suburb, each sealed off from one another. It's possible to see all these photos of buildings that were here previously but for whatever bizarre reason just razed and replaced with modernist garbage.

We don't have a strong sense of cultural preservation here, probably because our sense of culture has deteriorated dramatically over time. Now we basically have no discernable culture.

Attached: farmer-in-his-cornfield-praying-for-rain-1800s-ADW7P0.jpg (979x1390, 324K)

Attached: Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida (2017).jpg (2000x1333, 1.25M)

>You can't afford to live anywhere in that photo LOL. a million dollars for an apartment.
Can you?

Attached: 1568832890106.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

>t. Has never driven the PA turnpike
They could change the name to "McDonalds presents Starbucks' Breezewood brought to you by Wal-Mart" and it would still be worth it. That road is the closest thing to hell on Earth. Also, fuck Pennsylvania.

>you rely on the state to build roads

Everyone in the civilized world relies on that, dumbass.

lol wut, the civil war hasn't happened yet buddy

there aren't many right-wing cities anymore, white flight happened. learn history, lol

Attached: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (2015), view from Duquesne Incline.jpg (2697x1801, 1.79M)

>probably from new jersey
Gee, I wonder where the erosion of the USA's constitution was plotted?

I believe that's Detroit.

There are sections of the city where they tore down lots of buildings, because vacant buildings get filled with squatters (which leads to drugs and crime and such)

Attached: Detroit.jpg (962x641, 241K)

correct. from this..

Attached: london.jpg (1743x1200, 412K)

>Everyone in the civilized world relies on that, dumbass.
Not if you own a truck

>the peak of human civilization.

Attached: 1564801989726.jpg (1024x879, 261K)