Facebook is Government Cattle Shed

"good goy. how kiked are you."

Attached: 3990.jpg (683x427, 20K)

no argument from Jow Forums.

boring thread
fuck off

Last time I was drunk shitposting in FB, there were timelineshift, where I could see three different "me" posting and reacting "wtf". Also, I experienced time slowing down and other weird shit.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: fdsfdssfa.jpg (169x191, 6K)

do you have accounts in the "good goy" cattle shed?

Deleted mine because of the idiots I knew that were attention seeking fucktards with no substance or original thought in their posts.

I’ve grown to hate them.

You should elaborate. At least a bit.

>no substance or original thought

>You should elaborate

Why

>Why
So, you are an OP here. You throw out a statement, which everyone else should ferret out and you don't have to elaborate when kindly asked?
Right?
Now, is OP a faggot here or not?
I just leave that to you, to contemplate on a tree of woe.

The answer is presumably because you don't know. This surprises me.

Know what?

FAGGOT OP BTFO

kekked out loud.

why Facebook is a .gov cattle shed. why did you say i should elaborate?

Facebook is a place where normies virtue signal 24/7 if they aren’t recycling old memes. A lot of their memes are absolute garbage and their personalities are shit. The women on Facebook are especially cancerous to the core with their virtue signaling shit. Politics is ruining relationships on top of that and I see politics everywhere on Facebook. You get banned really easily on Facebook also. Childhood friends that I’ve wanted to stay friends with have turned to utter shit. Not to mention people on there that simply lurk at your posts as if you were being watched like a lab rat. There are a few that I have inspired on Facebook with journalism and sticking to exercising but for most of those people including family; I literally don’t give a flying fuck about those people any more.

Fact still is, that I remember trough drunken hazyness, seeing "me" posting triple posts, and we all were like "wtf".. It has never happened before. I know my shit. I don't hallucinate. Also, before passing out, I was having a slow down of time. No drugs. Just beer.

Facebood is independent from governments.

your premise is incorrect.

>Politics is ruining relationships on top of that and I see politics everywhere on Facebook. You get banned really easily on Facebook also. Childhood friends that I’ve wanted to stay friends with have turned to utter shit. Not to mention people on there that simply lurk at your posts as if you were being watched like a lab rat

thank you for your comments

For instance there’s this childhood acquaintance that has over a thousand friends and she would post shit like “today I was driving down the freeway and saw a homeless guy standing there and it made me sad so I called the city to have someone check on him! ^_^

>Facebook is
>fucking absurd
>Government Cattle Shed

all uploads are stored on government contracted agency servers and politicians buy keys to data mine the entirety of it.

Well I definitely see it as a place for the government to control the hive-mind. Facebook reminds me of the borg from Star Trek.

>the hive-mind

Facebook CDN is Akamai

Domain Name IP Address cia.gov
Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AS16625)