Why is Psilocybin being decriminalized?

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Is there an ulterior motive?

Attached: psilocybin-1546955049.jpg (38 KB, 480x481)

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com/article/news/denver-decriminalized-magic-mushrooms-heres-what-that-means/73-e31405c2-9eca-473a-a185-45eac5237917
overcomingbias.com/2007/03/paternalism_is_.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calea_ternifolia
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
documents.theblackvault.com/documents/mkultra/mkultra4/DOC_0000017457/DOC_0000017457.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kgs_Uq4S0wM
issuu.com/jonvoyeur/docs/17101350-life-magazine-article-1957

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Is it? I heard something about mental health treatment using silly cybin

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Link?

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

The DEA has no intention of de-scheduling psilocin or psilocybin.

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

To hasten the invasion of our reality by beings from another dimension.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Shrooms are the truth don't listen to OP's slide thread he is a dirty jew

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

9news.com/article/news/denver-decriminalized-magic-mushrooms-heres-what-that-means/73-e31405c2-9eca-473a-a185-45eac5237917

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

All these drugs weren't banned until Jewish lobbyists outlawed them in the 20th century fuck off

Leo White
Leo White

You couldn't be more wrong about my intentions for posting

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

Because natural drugs believe it or not have medicinal uses physical/mental and are safer/cleaner in many such cases. It's hard to profit from or tax something that any average Joe can create in their home. Stick to laboratory pharmaceuticals goy.

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

They're not all bad user.

Attached: FB-IMG-1500200726872.jpg (37 KB, 720x755)

Grayson Phillips
Grayson Phillips

Then why decriminalize? you are kind of proving my point. I know the benefits of psilocybin

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

Get the populace high and they won’t complain

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Because heroin and meth are a much bigger issue. Lets focus on that.

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Closest post imo. Psychedelics have had a huge benefit for me personally, but I also believe they breed passivity

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Local/state government =/= DEA
As long as the DEA schedules the drugs in shrooms, they will remain mostly illegal. This isn't like weed which is benign and the feds are tired of wasting time on it.

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

peasants getting uppity
better legalize weed and shrooms

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

spores are legal almost everywhere it doesn't matter if they do this

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

PTSD treatment

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

the right dose, large enough to produce the desired effect serves to re-boot the brain... you get a total disconnection from all the accumulated mentaion of your life up to that point for a brief span and then you reorganize.. its a kind of rebirth in that for a few moments you experience being while your perceptions, your senory processing are unfiltered through your egoic construct with its learned value judgements.. you will have that time of processing being pure consciousness then as the effects wane you reorganize yet with this new layer of pure essence underlying. You shouldn't change fundamentally like from being right handed to left or suddenly liking licorice when before you detested it etc... you won't be a different you just gives you a bit of a reset

Attached: so-they-gave-it-a-word.jpg (212 KB, 913x268)

James Evans
James Evans

They want us tripping balls when they introduce the Preying Mantis like alien ambassador from the star cluster Celeron-9

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

this, regardless it should stay illegal since the average person cannot handle them.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

mushrooms are easier to grow than weed, virtually impossible to detect in the mail and out of your system in less than 10 hours, besides they aren't like weed in their habituating effect so I figure they wanna tax it

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Shroomers are not nearly as addicted and destructive as Coomers

Attached: COOMER3.png (475 KB, 518x617)

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

this, allowing interdimensional beings ASSUME CONTROL gives one more than human capabilities, mentally and physically.

Attached: ASSUMING-CONTROL.jpg (55 KB, 680x583)

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Shrooms are the only psychedelics that’s okay and has massive divine possibilities. European seers and druids had been tripping for thousands of years. If you take mushrooms and call upon your ancestors, they come. It’s the closest thing we have to the actual flesh of God.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

And when you trip you open yourself up to all spiritual forces, both good and bad, but repeatedly calling upon your ancestors and your highest deity (Jesus, Odin, etc.) in a mantra will ensure only light spirits influencing your trip.

Cooper Phillips
Cooper Phillips

Some nitwit will take too much and jump out a window and they will ban it again.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

False eyes.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Glass eyes.

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Most people who dislike mushrooms have never tried them. It's less potentially harmful than weed, its not something you can do on a regular basis.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Pseudo spiritual hippy bullshit.

Attached: 5367B7A2-5786-4C7A-8A0B-417BB1043A84.png (412 KB, 2048x1536)

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

I thought it was in ZOGs interest to keep it supressed as it is a way to experience both your own subconscious and also connect to the same spiritual plane faith comes from.
Reminder that ancient christians regularly used it in mass.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

it should stay illegal since the average person cannot handle them
BS, most people would become more redpilled after trying them a few times.
but I also believe they breed passivity
disagree, most people who are like that are already dirty, smelly hippies by choice

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

How does it feel to be a retard?

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

How the fuck do I lucid dream? Only been able to do it once and it lasted no more than a couple of minutes. What's the best technique?

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

Attached: 9084129-orig.png (452 KB, 488x609)

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

When you die you're not gonna be eating shrooms. You're gonna be dreaming. Dreams are the closest thing to the plane where faith originates.

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Dont do drugs

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

And dont masturbate.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Attached: machine-elves.jpg (245 KB, 857x1202)

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

What was the dream about?

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

why don't you post more one-liners that could all fit into a single post so you can shit up the convo even more

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

to make women more open minded about rape?

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Gobbledygook

John Thomas
John Thomas

wrong, you need to do every drug imaginable at once while masturbating yourself to sleep. Only then will you wake up during the waking dream

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

do drugs goy
Ive said all i need to right here.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

I think hallucinogens are the biggest meme ever. My point was the sudden desire to legalize drugs is to pacify the populace and make some money off it

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

trusting the (((government))) to act in the best interests of the people
kys paternalist

overcomingbias.com/2007/03/paternalism_is_.html

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

morning glory seeds are best

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

There really is nothing wrong with it. Don't take so much. Makes you psychotic but also extremely happy.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

If I am dreaming when I die I am going to be solo happy

Jayden Gomez
Jayden Gomez

yfw we're being forced to learn because jews are too stupid to figure it out themselves
best part is, when it gets figured out, they're still going to be left behind.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

some weed strains can induce lucid dreaming and hypnagogia as you fall asleep

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Taking shrooms is te same, but different. It leads you to the same place dreams originate from.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

The afterlife is bittersweet.

Cooper White
Cooper White

No it doesnt. A lucid dream is a natural occurrence based on reality.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

Not experiencing shrooms is like missing out on a whole region of your brain that you can't normally access. Geometry becomes 3d.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

white parents think that heroin and meth are both mexicans who should be deported out of this country.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

You can experience ego death in lucid dreams. Ive woken up many mornings and wanted to kill myself. Other mornings i awake energized and happy.

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

Apart from it trending, a revival of medieval psy op terrorism.

Attached: dream-kfpa5siye15.jpg (204 KB, 682x528)

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Oh Denver. Who cares?
Call me when it's done state-wide.

Also, Shrooms are good for those who've got the right training. Majorly redpilling if you're prepared. You think the tribes traditionally taking them are commies, feminists or love foreigners? Fuck no.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

this fucking faggot knows nothing about serotonin. it's clear

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

I know you dont need drugs to experience these things unless youre an unevolved subhuman.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

I know you dont need drugs to experience these things
there it is. you're wrong, there are some experiences you can only have on shrooms.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

you keep proving my point

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

They want everyone to puke then trip?

Attached: 1568534136571.gif (1.63 MB, 245x327)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Yes it is you dumb ass, psilocybin can't kill anyone unless the person is stupid enough to fling themselves off a building or attack a cop or some shit. Bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (1.3 MB, 1230x1455)

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Yeah. Like seeing pretty colors. So enlightening.

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Make people less ambitious through ego death?
Shroomheads advocates tend to be pretty fucking annoying, like people who were into pot culture except they’re really into self-help books and vague spirituality.
You just want to smack their shit in when they start droning over why you had a bad trip or no particular benefits from one. It’s like potheads with ”pot cures cancer” except a million times more annoying because they think it makes them better people on top of it all.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

maybe it's a mutt thing but most people I know who tried them were terrified for 8 hours & hated it.
I want feminism
pussy

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

There's always at least one of those NPCs with cookie-cutter responses.

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

you're a sad little man

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

It's harmless and at the right dose will help you overcome degeneracy.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Eat some of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calea_ternifolia

Attached: dream-herb.jpg (42 KB, 469x352)

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

taking four grams amino acid Glycine before going to bed prodcued a lucid dream for me... I was dreaming I was involved in a car accident . I had begun to exchange insurance documents with the driver that hit me and suddenly just said to myself; " This sucks." and realized I was dreaming and just walked away from the scene but I didn't try to do anything and just went back to passive dreaming. I am usually too exhausted from stress from work to recognize when I'm dreaming

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Ignore these dope fiends.

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

What are the symptoms of ego death my good fish?

Attached: 1564690536816.gif (455 KB, 250x198)

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

there it is. you're wrong, there are some experiences you can only have on shrooms.
Quit taking anti depressants and anti anxiety meds and you'd be surprised

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Attached: A94E42D0-F134-437E-9D54-502BAC2B2E9D.gif (844 KB, 351x498)

Landon Green
Landon Green

he wants big daddy government to make all of his choices for him because he's too retarded to make his own decisions

Attached: npcbrainlet.png (45 KB, 324x362)

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

dope fiends
calls mushrooms dope
hahahahah shut up boomer

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

lol what

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

nature should not be illegal

Connor Green
Connor Green

Boomers loved shrooms. Schizo

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Is there an ulterior motive?
Yes, to unleash chaos into the world. Shrooms can be awesome but they can also cause schizophrenia. Once the doors of perception are open, they cannot be closed. Read about Leo Purutz's St Peter's Snow. The masons have known about them for years and tried to use them to creat a revolution, problem was it turned people into commies. Psychedelic was a word coined by the CIA to make them ore appealing than psychotomimetic.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

Invert reality some more.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

I rolled out of bed and immediately saw a beautiful beach out of my appartment window. It was one of the most amazing views I've ever seen (mind you, in reality it was winter at the time and I dont live anywhere close to the beach) and I then tried to see if I could fly but then I got too excited and woke myself up. I haven't been able to lucid dream since then, so how the fuck do I do it?

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

Yet boomers are the only ones stupid enough to call someone a "dope fiend" for trying mushrooms a few times.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

flying dreams are the absolute best and I haven't had one for years... always feel so light and refreshed after waking up from one..

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Having to spend what feels like a few hours reconstructing your personality when you can’t remember your name even though you wrote it down beforehand.
It might as well be called just death if you’re having a bad trip because that’s what you think is happening.

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

Ok, but what's the process? How do you go about doing it?

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Reality checks. Pinch yourself. Int your dreams you wont feel it. Examine your hands. They might be different. Jump. In your dreams you'll be able to jump however high you want. When you wake up try your best to remember the dream you had. And before you go to sleep think about the dream from last night. You could walk into the same dream. Or it will at least put you in the same mental state and youll have another one. I dont really keep a dream journal. I just try my best to remember all the significant dreams.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: aque1280.jpg (469 KB, 1012x1600)

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

Also DARPA just announced their project focused pharma where they are going to try and eliminate what they call deleterious effects, but I don't think they can.

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

Been smoking a bit too much lately, but I still go to this recurring dreamland sometimes, once a month or so, and see a utopic cliff city with massive highways. It's more beautiful than any city I've ever seen.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

you needed to take just a little more you still cant see the sand castle

Attached: 1569105663199.jpg (356 KB, 845x1464)

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

I like jumping. I always jump in my dreams. It keeps you grounded. The key to staying lucid is examining your surroundings. Flying detaches you and you'll wake up. So i prefer jumping around.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

it destroys concepts, I have found, very useful. If that is your goal. If you have a depression, well then that concept is ACTIVE and it seems to destroy active concepts very well. It also destroys automated concepts, you know, like knowing how a blanket operates. I used it and then had to relearn how a blanket operates. It is quite frustrating at times lol. But there is no slowdown, no dizziness as with alcohol and drugs, you can still drive a car (just have more trouble concepting), though at times it was weird, I was driving a car, but while everything went smoothly, I suddenly lost the concept of value of other human life, and contemplated if it is really good to care about pedestrians.

so yea, good thing it was just a contemplation. This concept destroyer.

Michael Young
Michael Young

I always forget to do reality checks in dreams because they feel real.
I just try my best to remember all the significant dreams.
I've recently started doing this but no result... Do you often LD and how long did it take you to get experienced at it?

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

More suggestible to abstraction. Less concerned with mortality, and by extension, the longevity or even purpose of national interests. It makes most people into pliable "citizens of the world" types. No better compound for globalism.

Though, for some, it can have the opposite effect. It pierces the veil of the absurd psychology liberals operate under, and they commit to pushing back on the insanity.

Mason James
Mason James

oh so you're coping for being a brainpussy

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Well i had an easy reality check. Im kind of a shut in so whenever i found myself outside of my house i knew i was dreaming.

Jason King
Jason King

you suddenly have no sense of being a distinct individual. You are seeing everything without the local reference to your self awareness. AFter wards you might describe by saying :" you are one with evrything around you." but the reality is at the time there is no you distinct from everything you perceive so in that sense you are all there is would be the subjective yet the objective isn't that there is no you its just the way we normally sense ourselves as distinct separate individuals with clearly evident boundaries where "we" begin and everything else ends has vanished.

Attached: God-Tier-Facial.jpg (1.43 MB, 1200x1600)

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Mushrooms made me more right wing and made me appreciate more what our ancestors did for us, their sacrifice and the value of protecting our planet and civilization

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

Yes i LD often. Almost every night. Im a quick learner i guess. It kind of came naturally to me.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Thanks for a sane response.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Be me, 19
On the bus
Take mushrooms
Feeling good, feeling great
Old guy sits next to me, warm and cozy feeling
He has large santa beard
Puts his arm around me
So so safe and loved
He rubs my thigh, I go straight for his career cock
We both have boners
I suck him, cums in my mouth, he jerks me off

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Im afraid to break the law
pussy

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

You're among the exception.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

You cant get too excited. It will force you to wake up. Like when you fall of a building and youre about to hit the ground and you wake up all of a sudden from excitement. I had a dream like that one time and i just landed on my feet.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

checked?

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

bruh please don't drive on shrooms especially if you consider running people over jfc

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

And if you get the hang of it. And you feel yourself waking up you can spin in a circle and for some reason that pulls you back into the dream.

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Exact kind of shit I mean.
you had a bad trip?
dude weren’t respectful enough of the drug
the psilocin don’t work right if you don’t do a nude raindance to female yahweh first and open your miiiind
don’t be a brainlet brah
Seriously some of the most annoying retarded shit you’ll find surrounding a drug outside of ayahusca.
LSD fags aren’t even a fraction as annoying about their shit, it’s just shroomheads.

Ethan Gomez
Ethan Gomez

check

Attached: 1549764343200.jpg (60 KB, 636x654)

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

Mushrooms made me more right wing and made me appreciate more what our ancestors did for us, their sacrifice and the value of protecting our planet and civilizatio
Psychedelics have the opposite effect for me

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

I guess because it confuses you and stops you from interacting with whatever is exciting you.

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

Makes sense... Thanks for the very useful tips, is there a certain sleeping position you prefer for LD? And how do you prevent yourself from falling asleep by mistake?

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

Or if the dreams too boring which can also cause you to wake up it makes it a little more interesting.

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

it wasnt a desire of wanting to run them over, it was rather the loss of concept, at some point I thought it would not make much difference to care about them or not. Such is the concept destroyer. But yea, I drove many times on it, worked well. But I think that if these become decriminalized one should not indeed drive with them. The same way one forgets how to properly use a blanket, one may forget or doubt the driving instructions that you have learned so arduously. It does not make you drowsy, or in any way impaired, other than forgetting/doubting your automation. It needs instructions that are probably weirder to follow than usual drugs.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

Im at the stage where i can just go to sleep and they happen. Sleep deprevation increases the chances of me having a lucid dream. If i stay up for a few days and pass out uncontrollably ill usually have multiple lucid dreams in one night. Might not be the same for you.

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

imagine banning something that grows, potentially, on every patch of earth in your country

harder to grow (requires sterile techniques) but less risky

Isaac Morgan
Isaac Morgan

driving on shrooms
That must have been a light dose.
I had trouble dressing myself on a high(ly manic) shroom dose because I couldn’t figure out which part of my body was connected to where and for a while I believed I was upside down.

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Gordon Wasson (ex JP Morgan VP) first brought the idea to the western world in 1957 on the cover of life magazine.
He was an unwitting recipient of funding by the CIA through MKUltra subproject 58 to bring these ideas to America... Likely to subvert the hippies into laying around during the Vietnam war in my opinion. Even the top bankers are sheep... Part of keeping only the top individuals "enlightened" with the whole scope.
I have done lots of mushrooms, LSD, and Ayahausca/DMT. It would be easy to have your mind controlled under the influence no doubt. At the same time it can propel you to the same occult knowledge the mystery schools use to deceive the greater population. It is tapping into knowledge and energy that can be used for good, or evil. That is why it is occult (hidden). "Don't look at it Christcuck, it is of the devil!"... I think that is main difference between Kabalistic use, and Gnostic Christian or Pagan use.

Attached: lifecover.jpg (20 KB, 260x336)

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Wtf is wrong with Canada?

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

liar's dice rolled twice

Ne me, 21 or 22
kushy paid summer layoff
do shrooms
sit in back yard watching storm roll in over cattle pasture next door
peacefully witness literal calm before storm clouds high on mushrooms
comfy as fuck, world is glorious
go inside for an orange crush soda pop
Little brother and friend from work is chillin watching the goonies and smoking hash
smoke hash, eat home made BLT's with orange crush that tastes really fucking good
watch the goonies
the asian character is far more asian than I ever noticed before
full stomach, pass out, have great dreams

That's what mushrooms are like for normal people you faggot bonehead loser go kys with your man-boy-bum-chum fantasy

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

They’re harder not to fuck up with molds but a lot easier than dealing with weed smell and lighting if it’s illegal to grow the latter.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

if anyone in queens or manhattan ny wants to buy some good shrooms email [email protected]

Attached: th.jpg (31 KB, 474x474)

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

well I am not really using it that recreational that much I guess, more for the neuroplastic benefits I would suppose. But your take on it is hilarious. To get to such a stage where you are like a baby and dont know how your body works lel.

truly a unique drug of sorts, one that can erase concepts and automation. In its own class even, all the other drugs basically offer no benefits whatsoever except in the short term, this one is the only one that resembles some sort of long term repair, with almost no downsides.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Shrooms cannot hurt you. You can hurt yourself on shrooms, though so it's important to do them in a safe area or have someone watch over you during your trip.

I have found that shrooms can help you in incredible ways, mentally. The after effect of shrooms can be wonderful for months after a "trip".

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

Thanks, friend I'll keep trying

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Interesting but not completely accurate.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

I dunno but this is a very dangerous drug. I've had two friends commit suicide on it, another threw himself out of a window and is paralyzed.

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

shit. that's metal

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Yeah but you're from finland or whatever pussy country so you're just a joke anyway. I learned how to parallel park on acid. You're just a bitch.

William Wilson
William Wilson

They are an efficient way to cure depression, that's why big pharma hates them.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

I dunno but this is a very dangerous drug. I've had two friends commit suicide on it, another threw himself out of a window and is paralyze
is the other one a cup of orange juice now?

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

kek'd and saved

Attached: 5grams.jpg (2.03 MB, 2959x3854)

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

This is why native cultures reserved the sacraments for shamans and holy men. Legalizing them is only going to bring more insanity to the world as not all brain patterns are congruent with the amount of stimulus that comes while under the influence of entheogenic substances.

Attached: luminokaya-spirit-of-fusion-2011.jpg (97 KB, 502x960)

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Yeah because people like Charles Manson use them to brainwash people and create cults. Pagans didn't use psilocybin. They used hells bells.

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

6g lemontek cubensis.
It was mostly curious at that point but man did seeing my shriveled-from-cold cock mess me up and worry about it being permanently in that state and my sight was all fucked, thinking my sight came from my arm and other parts of my body.
Later parts of the trip were far more dark and involve death thoughts (but thankfully not a single suicidal one), lack of sight and failure to differentiate written letters and time, made me obsess over time and clocks a great deal. I’m happy I was self-conscious enough not to walk out the door in the nude, wanting to live and my alphabet inanility preventing me from unlocking my phone.
Bad one all-around though.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

documents.theblackvault.com/documents/mkultra/mkultra4/DOC_0000017457/DOC_0000017457.pdf

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

A fucking leaf

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

Yeah but you're from finland or whatever pussy country so you're just a joke anyway. I learned how to parallel park on acid. You're just a bitch.
Much enlightened one

not all brain patterns are congruent with the amount of stimulus that comes while under the influence of entheogenic substances.
You can truly tell the responsible users from the others

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Thanks guys, not often I get digits , here's an encore
Be me
Sit on park bench in woods
Smoke weed
Old guy comes up, small talk
Nervous
He walks away
Light run up trail after him, hey wait
I was wondering if I could suck your cock
Lead him down trail in woods, find tipped over log, sit him down
Suck his cock
Stand up, he sucks me, cum, he spits
Suck his cock a bit more, I'm done now, gtg lol, he doesn't cum

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Rich coming from tranny central.
acid
Acid’s no problem. I was out and about on acid on at least decent doses and the only real issue was the sense of time being slightly distorted.
Shrooms on higher doses are a different ballgame imo.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

ME too!! And nature
I haven't done them in years though. Can never find it

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Skip to 6:08

youtube.com/watch?v=kgs_Uq4S0wM

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Shut up you fucking losers

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Many of those brain patterns probably come about when you are like 1-2 years old, to think that you could go back so far. But I suspect that if you used it in very specific circumstances, you could perhaps hold on to that "high", and instead of slowly drifting back into your regular automation, you may be able to become like a newborn again and learn a thing, in a different way, which may give us an edge. While on this thing, I accidentally changed a couple of patterns already that I had. For the better even. Theoretical, if you use it in conjunction with meditation, it may give you the ability to rewrite much of your bad behavior.

Which is kinda on point since I am on my 6th week of semen retention, maybe even partly to them. These fucking shrooms, if used properly could help save many anons from the blackpill. But perhaps also endanger many more, since its effects on the brain is what 3g50 is talking about.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Yeah man and I knew a guy that had some in his pocket and he got rained on and the fu Gus leaked I to his blood stream and he thought he was Superman and door in front of a train. Plus I heard communists and Mexicans push it onto good upstanding Christian kids and that the sale of it funds terrorism and that to grow it they have to use all sorts of poison and chemicals

Super dangerous stuff agreed

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

What's this 11 year cycle of man?

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Shut up you fucking losers

Attached: crying-little-girl-stock-image-3975484.jpg (323 KB, 1123x1392)

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of females and ttraps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Datura is american and didn’t spread to the old world until the late 1400s.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

I've always wondered how they get a kid to cry like that at a photoshoot. do they punch it?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Go back to sleep after waking up. If you're well rested you won't go as deep and it's a little easier.

John Davis
John Davis

Haha that's rich, an american usuing a child to get there point across like you didn't do enough of that with epstein and the middle east?? Raping children??? Sound a LITTLE familiar..

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

The berserkers used datura stramonium. Not psilocybin Datura is not an hallucinogenic per se, it is a deliriant which is to say it blocks certain neurotransmitters in brain and creates an all-encompassing delirium.

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

Wrong. Dead wrong. Dumbdumbs might have fun and smarties might be able to handle it. But normies can freak the fuck out.
Amsterdam found a middle ground by selling truffles fresh. Lower doses mean less freakouts.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

You're ignorant. You know who the cloud people are? Whites existed in the americas longer than the history books say.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

SOMA for the Brave New World

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

America wasn't a country till like 1650 fucking dumbass you're a little off!

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

You're ignorant. You know who the. Whites existed in the americas longer than the history books say.

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

Wrong. Dead wrong. Dumbdumbs might have fun and smarties might be able to handle it. But normies can freak the fuck out.
These fucking shrooms, if used properly could help save many anons from the blackpill. But perhaps also endanger many more
Ding ding ding

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

..that's not ego death

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

Amsterdam found a middle ground by selling truffles fresh. Lower doses mean less freakouts.
you just explained the point of why it should be legalized. obviously if you take too much of anything it's bad.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

Half of Kids will try almost anything that is
illegal
nonviolent
Fewer young people will take them if it is legal

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

Skip to 6:08
I've also learned "Relaxation" But she's lost it
I realize this wasn't your point but

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

t. someone that hasn't tried them.
Rogan had a scientist guest on like this a few months ago. Kept trying to explain things rationally and straight edge but he was so far off the mark it was a little embarrassing.

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Yes it is. When you think your a soldier and get murdered in your dreams it fucks with you. When you see your family or other loved ones get murdered or betray you it fucks with you. What would you define as ego death?

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

ya like when ur mom eats a hole brick of cheese and doesn't shit for 3 days and then shit myself at work and had to go home?!?

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

are you on shrooms right now?

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Did you buttfuck rogan?

Or the scientist?

Or did you take it in the butt?

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

I wouldn't call this ego death actually. Its more like ego reincarnation.

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

Ego death is when you as a concept ceases to exist, not when you LARP as a different you.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Or ego evolution

Owen James
Owen James

ya

Attached: 1549330472646.jpg (12 KB, 250x250)

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Complete dissolution of the self. Usually happens so rapidly you fear you've died. More of a feeling than an actual happening.

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

That’s the supposed date they give for it’s spread outside of america, Columbus voyage.
Wether it happened then or later who knows.
It’s still classified as an alien plant to most of Europe that has it though.

Cameron Wright
Cameron Wright

ignore him

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Yeah. Thats retarded. Why the fuck would i want that?

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

fear you've died
Not ego death

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

kill your conscience goy

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

When you see your family or other loved ones get murdered or betray you it fucks with you
That's just paranoid fantasy. Has nothing at all to do with what psychonauts call ego death.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

I don’t care, that’s what it is.
To each their own.

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

Yeah. Thats retarded. Why the fuck would i want that?
Fresh slate. Chance to start new. Being born is a traumatic experience. So is ego death

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

You have to practice tricks like turning lights on and off in a room to "check if you're sleeping". You KNOW you're not sleeping when you do this, but let it become a habit. Another is checking your palm and looking at the lines (for some reason this messes up when you do it while dreaming). It'll take some practice, but once you realize you're in a dream you can take control and do whatever you want.

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

What would you define as ego death?
Dissolution of the ego.
Who you are and what you know literally dissolving into nothing.
Nor is it necessarily a good thing if your strong ego is a positive factor for you.

Angel Cooper
Angel Cooper

Yeah and so is watching your family get chopped to pieces.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

And how the fuck is this a good thing?

Ian Perez
Ian Perez

Suck his cock a bit more, I'm done now, gtg lol, he doesn't cum
lol you meany

Attached: 1550462615030.gif (2.76 MB, 480x360)

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

Millennials are more accepting of it than boomers were and we're becoming more of the electorate. That's it.

Make sure to go to the desert and take some so you can commune with machine elves like the Silicon Valley kids do.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Boomers and shroomers coomin till doom

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

I fucking LOVE these pseudo intellectual walls of text written by morons who fried what little brain cells they had left with drugs, as if forming incoherent sentences becomes a way for the mentally ill to communicate or something.

Aiden Rodriguez
Aiden Rodriguez

I guess dreams just allow you to learn from others spiritual fuck ups.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

How would you know that??

Are you a dirty Mexican illegal?? Someone call ICE on this man!!!

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

Well knowing what I do know, is that there probably are not very many samples, and studies, so one cannot easily tell as of this moment who and what one can target which group the best, and which group it could destroy. If we reccomend them to black pilled anons, many could be harmed, some maybe saved, but a huge unknown will be in place. Since we are not establishment however, we may be able to just do that however if we desire to lack such morals. Could it be IQ? Morals? Standing in life? What could be the thing that makes a person stable while using them?

Maybe try to find the few research pieces plastered here and there with google scholar or something and make a crude guide lol? I dont know man. But the suicide statistics for young men are quite terrible, also still growing. Many are here, black pilled, tranny pilled, desperate, porn addicted, maybe if this drug could prove to be useful that would be many anons returned to the functional fold. Which would be great for all of us. But again, who is willing to pull ahead and to risk the health of the youths, and perhaps even invoke an intervention of the fda? Great risk and rewards await us in the shroom field.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Eh I feared I was dying up until that point but not after.

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

This is a weird post, it's nothing like a mushroom trip whatsoever leading me to believe this user has never done them but wants to push them in a way he thinks would appeal to some Jow Forums anons.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Yeah and so is watching your family get chopped to pieces.
No, you're just having nightmares.

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

What ancestors? Your ancestors have been cucked by Africans and Muslims for a good few hundred years.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Because it is good at treating PTSD

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

I don't have nightmares. I kill boogiemen.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

I mastered my domain instead of nuking it.

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

And how the fuck is this a good thing?
you aren't your ego, user. you of all people in this thread need a 5g heroic dose. not to suck McKenna's cock.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

denver

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

because most people won't do it in times of despair. It's a drug that's fun to take when everything in life is great. Imagine bad tripping for 6 hours. I bet lsd will be decriminalized too because it's same effect as mushies

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

as if forming incoherent sentences becomes a way for the mentally ill to communicate or something.

Your lack of self awareness is absolutely astounding.

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

I dunno.
If tou have problems questioning your ego or is an egomaniac whose ego fucks with his daily life I guess?
Wasn’t a terribly positive for me at least. Not an excessive negative either mind.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

No thanks.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

fear you’ve died
fear you are dying
I will never understand why people who can’t even define ego death find it so important to insist they’ve experienced it, even to the degree they mentally rewrite their actual experiences.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

I wonder if they would work on PTSD that you got from a horrible mushroom trip...

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

fried what little brain cells they had left with drugs
psilocybin has been shown to promote neuro-genesis in lab trials. sounds like you're the pseudo-intellect with a fried brain honestly.

Dylan Mitchell
Dylan Mitchell

Having an ego gets boring after the thousandth murder.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

A panic attack. The ego is selfish and wants to live. It convinces "you" that you are it and if it dies, you die. If you're forced through that the you that is conscious awareness identifies not with an arbitrary set of vague memories and structures that don't actually have a material existence but instead dissolves into identifying with the essence of everything. "You" become a cog in a machine. You enter a flow state and become just a floating pulsating dot of energy in a field of energy. Everything acting on everything else. Good and bad become just push and pull.
Your ego identity is a combination of like "band geek" or whatever. When that label slips off the luggage, you panic thinking you won't be able to identify anything anymore or that you will get lost in the shuffle. But instead of being an individual the entire dance is one big harmonious mass and you settle into a peaceful Zen.

Then you float back down and have to decide what and who 'you' are and how you're going to interact in the world again.
A panic attack is a mini ego death.

In Breaking Bad when detective shraeder threw up after seeing the head on the turtle his identity as a tough strong cop was dissolving. Same with Sopranos as mafia boss. Etc. His reaching out to a therapist would have been climbing a mountain and seeking a sage if that's what our culture had maintained. Instead we got pothead harekrishnas like Alan Watts and Terrence McKenna.

You're supposed to start the journey in your 40s, realize it at like 60 then live long enough to shepard others.

Skipping the whole game at 22 can kind of fuck up your momentum in "society" since it's all arbitrary horseshit. Money and status are illusions. But babies still need to be made.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

You can only be hulk for so long.

Xavier Ward
Xavier Ward

Don't have to try it on the youth. Plenty of suicidal adults who can make their own decision legally to attempt some form of chemical induced aid

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

look at this asshole still going. literal shill trying to slide to bumplock.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

To be fair the fear I was dying might have had less to do with the subsequent ego death and moreso my mental state at the time. Hence why I said it was before and not after like he was claiming.
No rewriting here though. I was still somewhat lucid at that point and I recall thinking I had poisoned myself and that my heart was going to give out from the stress on my body (prob just bodyload).

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

oh enlightened one please tell us so we too may experience it exactly how it is supposed to be experienced from your own personal perspective

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

so we should go to suicide forums and give this advice for them lol? And then wait and see what happens to them?

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

bumplock
You smell funny. 5 years here I've never heard this word once.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

Fight over this instead of that. If they fight hard enough for fungi they can eat it and be preoccupied. Drugs go in, guns come out. Fuck that noise.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

Alan Watts
Hey man Alan Watts has helped me tremendously

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

Top comment is that he's a lithuanian jew related to rothschild.. Nice work with that 25yo gf tho.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

issuu.com/jonvoyeur/docs/17101350-life-magazine-article-1957
Pg 14/15 of 31
"Among the Indians, there use is hedged about with restrictions of many kinds. Unlike ordinary edible mushrooms, these are never sold in the market place, and no Indians dare to eat them frivolously, for excitement. The Indians themselves speak of their use as muy delicado, that is, perilous."

CIA pays for banker to exploit tribe and teachings. Gordon brings back useful information about their cultural practices. CIA proceeds to use them in mind control experiments on their own people. Now they want to further exploit, tax, and cause chaos and an upheaval of cultural values.
Hopefully people in the States are using them with pure hearted souls to guide them.

Attached: YinYang:cube.jpg (264 KB, 736x957)

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I've never heard this word once
you're an NPC shill its more than obvious

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

So this whole time when you drug addicts have been crying about big pharma not recognizing your stupid little drugs’ pharmaceutical benefits enough to do research on them, so once they do and start pushing the same drugs on you, you use their research and (((facts))) to prove that they have therapeutic uses? lolno.

First the anti establishment pushes something that the establishment recognizes eventually, doesn’t that mean that anti establishment has been the establishment all along?

Mason Gonzalez
Mason Gonzalez

No lmao. But if clinics are set up and they seek out the help... this seems to be where it's going

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Couldn't handle the micro dick lol gross

David Evans
David Evans

Mhmm. Sure fungus muncher.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

To be fair the fear I was dying might have had less to do with the subsequent ego death and moreso my mental state at the time. Hence why I said it was before and not after like he was claiming.
No rewriting here though. I was still somewhat lucid at that point and I recall thinking I had poisoned myself and that my heart was going to give out from the stress on my body (prob just bodyload).
I never claimed after. Leading up to, certainly. But no we're wrong according to the ego death master

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Going to Amsterdam soon to trip balls with my girlfriend, Magic mushrooms are amazing and make my depression temporarily go away

Attached: 8D965360-E2CB-47A1-BDCF-D2819FAEEBC1.jpg (230 KB, 800x771)

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

are you serious? This is a combination of nonsense copypasta from before there was internet.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

doesn’t that mean that anti establishment has been the establishment all along?
Nice deflection you stupid leaf, but I already proved you are a know nothing anti-science troglodyte.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

I bet that happens a third of the time they try to take a normal shoot.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

Any drug will temporarily relieve your (((depression))). Even alcohol.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

It's the equivalent of only allowing 3.2 beer and banning liquor. Is 3.2 beer a canadian thing? You guys have some funny laws up there already.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

A panic attack. The ego is selfish and wants to live. It convinces "you" that you are it and if it dies, you die.
Yeah this strikes me as accurate for what I felt.
The rest is dubious as a generalization though, at least as far as bad trips are concerned. Harmony is not a word i’d use to describe any point of those 6 or so hours of ”hero” dosing.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

How much has your “science” benefitted you? What skills or knowledge do you possess that give you any sort of an advantage?

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Imagine being as dedicated as you to shill against something you're ignorant about and have never tried.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

You know what helps you have lucid dreams. I forgot to mention this. Drink some coffee before you go to sleep. Helps keep your mind awake.

Logan King
Logan King

well, it may move too slow, if we have a chance to remove the blackpill from the many people here we could strengthen the collective considerably. It could also work in tandem with the removal of porn still. Any new method/tool that can work better than our last ones is welcome I would say. And since we are mostly amoral, I think it would be fair to perhaps do what I suggested if you cared for all of this. Then again, it is quite a selfless pursuit, to dedicate your time to a community of people, I mean what I do I know, I never do such things... (pic related is my latest attempt as some form of fixing)

but yea, its great we at least have this thread, just not so much practical information really. Could use some basic research and infographs perhaps in these threads. If we cared.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (839 KB, 556x3409)

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

I don't need to try it. I just watch you in my dreams kill yourself.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

He's great and better than Terrence, but was he a bodhisattva? And we only have one, not a series of monasteries full of wise old masters.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Such irrational hatred

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

and then the ayy lmao's come over and kick over our sandcastle

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Ive seen you walk off the edge of the earth with all the other retards.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

is it possible that you're dreaming right now?

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

How much has your “science” benefitted you?
V=I * R

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

Insisting its enlightenment.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Dreams are based in reality. Whos to say life isnt the dream? Ive lived more in my sleep.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

Did you know lemmings don't actually do that? Disney staged a scene by chasing a bunch of them over a cliff for his nature documentary.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

I dont watch tv. Im talking about a dream i had where i watched millions of people walk off the edge of earth like zombies.

John Carter
John Carter

well, the kid is topless, what do you think...

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Huh. So none? Do you have a better job as a result of your drug abuse? Do other people respect you more? Does your wife find you more attractive? Did you find a wife in the first place? These sorts of things. An advantage. Do you have it?

Colton Williams
Colton Williams

And i just watched the sun set.

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Dreams are based in reality.
this retard shill thinks his dreams are reality. hahaha

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

nice try

the interdimensional aliens are trying to coup the AI from lower dimensions. people need to consume these mushrooms to receive the messages.

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Because you don't fucking listen. Why should i care? The sun still set and the moon still rose. It didnt need you

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

Dreams are based in reality.
this retard shill thinks his dreams are reality. hahaha and tries to act like casual shroom use is delusional.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Yeah well my personal solipsism bests yours.
Have you dreamed about fucking your animu waifus well before you knew drawn porn was a thing?
Didn’t think so, mutt figment of my imagination.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Huh. So none?
So you don't understand high school level physics I see.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Has anyone experienced anything like what I'm about to describe?

At a Korn concert. They Finish set and walk off stage, so being me, decide to chant for the encore. Start telling "More More More More!". Not sure if whole stadium erupts, but hundreds around me all chime in unison "More More More More". Girlfriend and I creeped the fuck out at the weird feeling of oneness. Historical about it the whole way home

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

This retard thinks inter dimensional jesters control the world

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Sex dreams are a wasted dream

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

It’s a vision of a future. You might even be looking into another timelines present.

Luis Price
Luis Price

I can’t even laugh at you because it’s not like you’re the first guy just like you that I’ve found.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

Yes, you and every football fan before the sport became a pussified thing for limpwristed international primadonna mercenaries ready to divegrass in a second if it means an extra dollar on their paycheck.

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

doesn't know ohm's law
huuuurrrr durrrrr ima laugh at you *droroooooooooll*

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Well yes it’s masturbatory stuff like most dreams, nightmares included.

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

I realize it's a common occurrence but it was very surreal

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

At a Korn concert.
Why would I subject myself to this garbage?

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

0_o
Just shut the fuck up.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Well common is debatable nowadays.
But that’s the appeal of unity of purpose and body you get from a homogeneous whole.

John Reed
John Reed

What does ohms law have to do with the fact that you’re frying your brains on mushrooms? Fucking moron.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

Why would someone so against shrooms be so dedicated to a shroom thread?

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Well said

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Because you promote false enlightenment. Pseudo spirituality.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

LSD made me solidly racist, shrooms made me realize being racist isn’t practical. But racism isn’t something you unlearn so I have to work to keep it hidden. And man is life better when you hide it.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

drugs is an eye into the spirit world
Oh really? What drug? Because they all do different shit.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

What does ohms law have to do with the fact that you’re frying your brains on mushrooms?
Because you asked me what science has provided me with you fucking idiot, which, by the way, was a deflection from me pointing out research on psilocybin.

Why are you so fucking stupid? Like seriously?

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Because you promote false enlightenment.
says the guy who thinks his dreams are astral projections into the real world

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Because they all do different shit.
How would you know?

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

You deny that dreams are based in reality yet act like im retarded.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Because i observe the retards

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

sleep normally
wake up
write down everything you can remember from your dreams
keep doing this for about 1-2 months or until you're getting really good at recalling your dreams
start making daily reality checks about 2-3 times each day (basically asking yourself if you're dreaming - looking at hands or a clock helps)
do this long enough until its integrated into your dream world
:F

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

i've always wanted to try them.

i've never seen them anywhere. they seem like an ultra-rare, near-unobtainable drug.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

You’re just another stupid shill on a proxy attacking someone that said that drugs make you stupid and that you’re the perfect example of it because I asked you how has your “research” into mushrooms has benefitted your life and what advantage do you have over others.

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

I'm going to start writing my dreams down good call. Thanks

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

sunspots

James Perez
James Perez

as political freedoms decrease, they always push sexual and social freedoms. see rome

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

You’re just another stupid shill on a proxy
Holy shit you are stupid. I'm done arguing, because I'm not even sure I'm able to explain these things to a sub 90 IQ

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

the ayys would have to come from a place more special than the place that gets perfect eclipses
which hasnt been found so youre just doing the old rock papaer scissors "nu uh i use tnt"

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

I'll answer the question. Not shrooms but other psychedelics and recordings of western spiritual "gurus" have helped me to change my thought patterns, pretty much eliminating depression and anxiety to the point of no longer ((needing)) meds

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Dreams are based in reality. More so than inter dimensional jesters who control the world. Schizo.

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

I'm done arguing, because I'm not even sure I'm able to explain these things to a sub 90 IQ
LOL . you said mushrooms fry your brain and then act like you have an IQ above 90

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

unironically calling someone schizo when admittedly ignorant about the topic at hand
literal shill

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Fuck off back to lala land.

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

A man is only as ignorant as his teacher.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Fuck off back to lala land.
LOL says the dream fag

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

dreams about being part of another ones dream is even worse. dreaming the npc life

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

Lol. Says the schizo fag.

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

I've read before that 'shrooms are good for treating migraines.

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

Lol. Says the schizo fag.
and yet you are by far the the most schizo in this thread

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Don’t expect too much. People inevitably overglorify psychedelics because of the individual component means no one can tell them off.

And yeah the stuff about having a sitter and having a free schedule afterwards (even after the trip is done imo, you shouldn’t have to worry about anything for the rest of the day) is proper advice and should be adhered to more.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

So much BS from an "enlightened bunch". Stop feeding the trolls.

Attached: 55c4c08dbfb70d043a7a62a755905b3f.jpg (135 KB, 640x480)

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

You believe in inter dimensional jesters who control the world. You think pretty colors and geometry have some hidden meaning.

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

:/

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

You believe in inter dimensional jesters who control the world.
schizo liar. literal shill.

Parker Lewis
Parker Lewis

You two are projecting onto each other so hard its actually entertaining

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

A man is only as ignorant as his teacher.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

They're your words faggot.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

You two are projecting
How am I projecting? he literally made that up

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

A true master knows he is a fool.

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

They're your words faggot.
what the fuck , are you drunk or something lol

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

Wow. Youre so wise.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Practice what you preach.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

You ate a mushroom and developed a god complex.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

I tried to grow shrooms once while still at my parents house. My mom found out about them while I was at the peak of a 5 gram/ lemon juice trip and it was the most heartbreaking experience I've ever gone through. I couldn't even talk I just sat and watched visualizations of all my work and patience being thrown into the trash. Looking back at it now I feel pretty bad about putting her through so much stress as a teenager.

Attached: 1549034336573.jpg (211 KB, 735x676)

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

All hail the fungus muncher.

Josiah Morgan
Josiah Morgan

bumplock shill in action. you see them with other topics like abortion, vaccines, circumcision, etc. question is why?

David Scott
David Scott

Socrates, somewhat (I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.).
I was trying to talk about the US's historical ties to shrooms. Turns out a butchered quote is the only way to have a discussion around here.

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

I tend to. What are you referencing?

Hunter King
Hunter King

Lol. Yep. You mad.

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

I was thinking the same thing. This thread was derailed hours ago

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

I thought you were the other retard

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

How so?

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Nah just another retard, fumbling around in the darkness of pol.

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Because i dared suggest post related?

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

because youre' obviously just spamming as many one-liners as you can

William Harris
William Harris

Enjoy your pseudo spirituality. Enjoy your false enlightenment.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

Same to you.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Bumplock faggot.

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

lol

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Attached: shill.png (61 KB, 781x847)

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Read the Life article I posted with Gordon Wasson. Some seriously nefarious ties to the mushroom. I love mushrooms personally, but have ascertained all I require from them at this time.

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Op asked why drugs are being pushed. I said because people like Charles Manson use them to brainwash people like you. And form cults of retardation.

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

I love mushrooms personally, but have ascertained all I require from them at this time.
That's the hilarious part of boomers calling mushroom users "junkies" or "dope". Eventually you don't want to take them anymore or any drugs in general because eventually you hear the message enough times, you have to hang up the phone.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

This thread was /thread/ed a long time ago. Its just bullshit now.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

What's the story behind the yin yang cube you posted

Kevin Foster
Kevin Foster

True Alan
I've exhausted DMT, I wish to hear from the fungi

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

That's a BINGO.

Attached: BINGO.jpg (59 KB, 500x588)