ATF breaks the law. Again

Hopefully this is the first step toward getting bump stocks back.

I wonder if that happens, will the companies forced to close shop have legal recourse against the ATF?

Attached: 7E28CB03-E17D-4F2C-899B-104A4631E033.png (1668x2224, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8
youtube.com/watch?v=DnbEscwnW40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I can’t wait to get bump sticks back so every democrat candidate can argue all semi autos are machine guns now

Fuck off and let it go you dumb politically retarded faggot

t. Boomer fudd

Learn how our government structure works, you absolute waste of oxygen.

>people should be allowed to abuse a nonexistent power they dont have in the name of muh chilluns

>maybe if I give my enemies a win they'll leave me alone
Fuck off you dumb politically retarded nigger.

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS
APPEASEMENT
DOESN'T
WORK

Stupid bitch

ATF breaks the law all the time. They banned the sale of 7n6 under the guise it was AP pistol ammunition, despite the core composition of the projectile, the size of the projectile (law only applies to calibers greater than .22), or the fact the "pistol" they used to "test" it was a firearm never available to any civilian market in history.
Guess what? Still banned.

Retards who do not understand democrats are about to permanently lose the fight against the ar 15 and the only thing that could tip the balance is the device that allowed the deadliest mass shooting in us history to come back to market

I understand you guys think it’s appeasement or whatever but the second amendment starts and stops at the ar15. They can ban it forever under the right political conditions. Right now they are losing because of Beto. They could win if you keep whining about literal garbage bump stock toys nobody likes or owned

Have you been living under a rock? The current running democrat candidates already applauded Beto for wanting to take all salt weapons from gun owners. This bumpstock ban did nothing.

>Permanently
Wrong.
Naive retard who's far too hopeful for his own good. You get rid of this and they'll come back 5 years down the line for more and more and more and more and more.

>permanently

There was no reason to keep reading your post after this, but I did anyway and it was all as retarded as I expected.

>don't purge
>or do purge
>I don't give a fuck
Instructions unclear

Imagine being this fucking dumb.

How do you even live day to day?

Nobody has legal recourse against the ATF. And they're gonna keep enforcing the ban, because who is going to stop them?

They're coming for all guns dumbass. They want Britain-tier laws. Nothing matters except wins and losses. Giving them a win only gives them a mandate for more. After bump stocks it will be binary triggers, then magazines, then "assault" features, and so on. We need to be going in the opposite direction. You're fucking retarded if you don't understand how this works.

itt: nogun neckbeards arguing politics they dont understand and reeing about a plastic gimmick they don't/won't own because again, they don't own guns

Ok
Post yours then

Boomers know more about civics than your dumbass

>Bump stock ban is about bump stocks
Imagine being this short sighted and retarded. Do you have an inner monologue or are you an NPC that can only react to external stimulation? Oh wait, you're a fed.

Oh, hi Shareblue. That the best you got? What’s up, you decided to send in the junior varsity team? Anyhow, go fuck yourself. We don’t see gun rights restored very often, we’re gonna run with this. Now go be a nigger somewhere else

They're doing that regardless of the legality of bumpstocks. By recognizing that bumpfire is a thing, and that bumpstocks are machinguns, the next logical conclusion by the left is that all firearms capable of bumpfire are potentially automatic. If you've payed attention to the news, youd know that many leftist politicians are already pushing for a total semi-auto ban in this direction. So maybe if bumpstocks and bumpfire were then recognized as legal, it might actually be beneficial in countering the line of thought that I outlined previously. At the very least, those affected by the ban would no longer be potential felons. So, all in all, ending the bumpstock ban is a good thing

>not permanent

You stupid fucking faggot retards do know the only reason the ar15 exists in the numbers it is right now is because they wrote a sunset in the ban and all they have to do is NOT do that next time right?

You realize that the ar15 is the final step of gun control because once it’s gone the purpose of the second amendment is infringed beyond repair?

You realize demographics are against us and if they manage a ar15 ban all guns are next right?

So why are autists spending court money on some faggy toy that is a blatant infringement on the NFA?

They could be fighting awb’s in Vick states

But no we need to protect plastic shoe strings

Bump stocks are low brow trash and should be treated the same as a full auto seer.

Taking any gun case to court is a waste of time and money. SCOTUS will never hear it and the circuits will never side with the 2A.

>Bump stocks are low brow trash and should be treated the same as a full auto seer.
Completely unregulated? I'm glad we're on the same page.
SHALL

Damn straight we need to protect plastic shoe strings because every inch is an inch closer to the exact thing you fear. They will never stop, they will never halt. You think that by letting them have this you're saving resources or cash or whatever and that will help you prevent more bans of the ar in the future but in reality all it does is give them one more thing. Literally nothing that you've said so far is an argument for letting them get away with banning yet another thing related to guns.

You are naive, you are idiotic, you are inexperienced and have no perspective on american gun law beyond your lifetime.

You stupid fucking faggots realize that the AWB didn't ban shit but cosmetic features right? Also all parts were legal so you could build any fucking thing in any configuration you wanted and someone would have to prove it wasn't pre-ban.

The only thing the AWB did was make standard capacity magazines expensive.

>R*ddit spacing
Bye

Wrong. The legal money for the nra has been totally wasted and their legal teams suck ass. They should have a judge do a nationwide injunction against ar15 bans based on disrupting second amendment approved interstate commerce. This way the courts in non cucked states can get the numbers to get it to the Supreme Court. They have to rule on it

>They should have a judge do a nationwide injunction against ar15 bans based on disrupting second amendment approved interstate commerce.
Of all the things that are never going to happen, this is never going to happen the most. You might as well appeal to a hurricane as to try and get a progun ruling in any federal court.

Gee, guess I'll just bend over and lube up my ass for another AWB then, it won't be that bad, all I have to do is break the law a little and buy expensive magazines. How about fuck you faggot.

Holy fuck you are so insanely, incomprehensibly retarded. Bumpstocks mean literally NOTHING to the people trying to ban our guns. You are the same type of cocksucking appeasing faggot that thought banning muh ebil armor piercing rounds would stop the infringement cuz "come on guys they'll say you just wanna kill cops!"
Hint for the severely mentally disabled like you: nothing you ever give up will EVER satisfy state actors. Look at the UK and EU: oi no guns m8? Time to ban knives! Oi no knives m8? Time to arrest people for potato peelers! Better only sell blunt tip kitchen implements! Better restrict sale of metallic forks and spoons!
THEY
WILL
NEVER
STOP
The only thing we can do is say "no" to ANY AND ALL infringement.

Attached: 1567322003312.jpg (960x776, 67K)

Democrats use this to great effect and every time they do it , it reaches the Supreme Court

When your enemy is winning it’s time to pay attention you stupid fucking fag

>winning
They've already won. I don't think you understand this. No court, no judge, is going to reverse this course we are on. There is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, absolutely no hope for gun rights or gun ownership in the future. We are the last generation to enjoy it as is and will likely outlive it.

>You might as well appeal to a hurricane as to try and get a progun ruling in any federal court.
I see you have literally never looked at the history of gun decisions in the Supreme Court. DC v Heller and McDonald v Chicago just to name two major ones. You're actually very much arguing from the opposite side of reality; Any time SCOTUS gets and hears a 2A case they nearly always side extremely pro-gun.

Demoralization shills in the house.

Attached: 1568680141980.png (1383x688, 285K)

I'm not advocating for the return of the AWB you enormous faggot. I'm just trying to give these youngfags a history lesson. They can ban whatever they want the genie is out of the bottle and no one will comply. Also the public sentiment of the gun community is nothing like it was in 1994. Shit is going to get kinetic if they line step.

>Any time SCOTUS gets and hears a 2A case they nearly always side extremely pro-gun.
Which is why they never hear them and don't enforce their rulings. Look at home often those two are violated. How many challenges die in the 9th? Every. Single. One. SCOTUS had openly stated they will not take gun cases. The only one who cares on the court is Thomas and I guarantee he will have a "heart attack" in February of 2024.

>no one will comply.
That doesn't keep you out of jail/the morgue.

>How many challenges die in the 9th?

Trump has gone balls deep in the 9th with appointments. Shit is gonna be fucking hilarious for years.

Why don't you eat a giant handful of nightshade you defeatist cuck?
We absolutely are not facing some end of gun rights scenario, and if you think we are you are so blackpilled that you've stopped paying attention to reality. There are more guns in more hands now than at ANY POINT EVER. That's all of history, recorded or otherwise, in America, that we had far less guns in civilian hands than now. It has become quite literally impossible to ban guns because of the sheer number of people with guns.
There are more guns in the hands of private citizens in the US than THE ENTIRETY OF THE WORLD'S POLICE AND MILITARY FORCES COMBINED.
All grabber talk is 100% delusional at this point, people have already shown they will not comply even in deep blue states, do you really think you're going to disarm even 2% of the population of red states?

Freedom is not for you pussy.

Attached: 1562156812776.jpg (1200x640, 128K)

So we should just ignore them as they pass whatever legislation they want and commit felonies without telling anyone. Seems like a great plan. Have you considered suicide?

That's a pretty funny quote coming from a guy like Sam Adams lmao.

Get your mind right faggot. You will not be voting your way out of what's coming. Felony is just a word made to control those who can be controlled with words. Controlling some people requires chains and shovels. You decide who you want to be.

Attached: 1565844745110.jpg (1242x1656, 246K)

>There are more guns in more hands now than at ANY POINT EVER. That's all of history, recorded or otherwise, in America, that we had far less guns in civilian hands than now. It has become quite literally impossible to ban guns because of the sheer number of people with guns.
>There are more guns in the hands of private citizens in the US than THE ENTIRETY OF THE WORLD'S POLICE AND MILITARY FORCES COMBINED.
Oh man, you're right. It's totally impossible for the police to arrest you/kill you because everyone is breaking the law! Silly me, I thought it was like speeding or drugs, where they can pick anyone they want and fuck with them/take their money/kill them with total impunity. But somehow this ban will be different.
Yeah, gunning down a officer will surely win me freedom.

I am well aware there is no political solution, doesn't mean we shouldn't fight for every scrap we can as this empire crumbles.

>"things I didn't say" will surely win me freedom.

Better, smarter men than you will win you your freedom or die trying. Enjoy the show.

You're not "fighting" within the current system...you're on a fucking hamster wheel designed to consume your energy and delay/retard your time and resources from preparing for what's actually happening.

Oh? And how are they going to do that? Explain it to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJh7Ye1Qvc8

Attached: 1524385383241.jpg (660x495, 138K)

Imagine being such a fucking fudd

Attached: 1561126206011.jpg (498x482, 69K)

First they came for the automatics, and I said nothing for I don't need an automatic. Then they came for the bump stocks and I said nothing for I don't need a bumpstock. Then they came for the assault weapons and I said nothing for I don't need an assault weapon. And then they came for me and I had no way to resist.

>Muh boggle luau
Once again, things that are never going to happen.

Eat shit m8. No step

Attached: 1564874344008.png (500x466, 70K)

>Oh man, you're right. It's totally impossible for the police to arrest you/kill you because everyone is breaking the law!
The delusion you're operating under is that a total ban will ever happen. Even the piecemeal bans aren't enforced.
>I thought it was like speeding or drugs
And just like those, they will not really be enforced more than sort of randomly and against super visible offenders (if there's ever a real ban which, again, there won't be)
>silly me
Not the word I'd exactly use but yeah, you are.

Attached: 9489489841419.jpg (288x287, 52K)

Ops i tagged the wrong guy. I meant to tag the guy below him

>t. thinks the most successful civilization in the history of the world is gonna go quietly into that good night

Attached: 4d9.jpg (1200x510, 68K)

What does this have to do with accepting a bump stock ban?

No, it's just gonna be a long decline, just like England, just like Spain, just like Rome. In 50 years we will be where London is today.

I don't see it going down like that. Our commies are fucking stupid as shit and we have too many guns. Once it becomes impossible for conservatives(ie white men) to win a national election ever again and the retarded california-tier policies start going nationwide shit is gonna get spicy. No matter what happens in 2020 Trump will be the last republican president.

Use your time wisely.

> Once it becomes impossible for conservatives(ie white men) to win a national election ever again and the retarded california-tier policies start going nationwide shit is gonna get spicy.
Based.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

Literal fake news. At no point in that article or the linked article in that article does the ATF admit to anything. All quotes are from the people sueing the ATF.

>despite the core composition of the projectile
Just because the ammo uses a 2 piece core where both pieces are steel (because the Russians got cheap) doesn't mean that the core is suddenly not composed entirely of steel.

>the size of the projectile (law only applies to calibers greater than .22)
Wrong in more ways than one. First of all 5.45x39mm uses .221 caliber bullets so they are larger than .22. Second of all, the under .22 caliber exemption in the law only applies to the restrictions on how much of the weight of the bullet the jacket can make up.

This is what the law says:
>(B) The term “armor piercing ammunition” means—
>(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
>(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.

Not sure I buy this. I think the Republican party will definitely suffer a setback for a few election cycles but eventually there will be enough pajeets and chinamen voting for low taxes to be able to be relevant again. This is not a good thing, I wish the Republican party would just die instead. It was never our party, they'd love to get rid of us just as much as the Democrats.

Demographics are destiny and non-whites vote overwhelmingly democrat. Peaceful balkanization would be the best thing but I suspect it will be impossible to do it peacefully.

>Admit to a felony (even one that may be soon overturned) online
Not that guy, but come on now.

He's just a glowie

First they came for the bump stocks, and I said nothing because I was not a mall ninja.

Let them. There is a red line. They cross it and they all go to camps.

>they'll stop eventually!
>they won't go after semi autos!
>today's compromise won't be tomorrow's "loophole"
>t. ground-giving retard

Good night fed.

Attached: e2f794e6d5a27101f22dcc41247614be.gif (400x172, 1.68M)

>They want Britain-tier laws
even then they won't be happy, look at the ban on lever action and MARS guns

>Hopefully this is the first step toward getting bump stocks back.
The way TFB phrases the case, sounds like it's more than that. They cannot reinterpret any device as being a machine gun aside from what is explicitly stated in the NFA.

Fuck off retard.

I don't intend to make it to 65 anyways. Either I kill myself just before or I tell the law to fuck itself.

>blatant infringement on the NFA?
Which is a blatant infringement of the 2A. It’s time we start playing their own game against them and start attacking the NFA and GCA incrementally.

>Taking any gun case to court is a waste of time and money. SCOTUS will never hear it and the circuits will never side with the 2A.
You again? Your absurd they-only-granted-cert-so-they-could-drop-it-for-mootness 4d chess bullshit is disproved, so please have the good grace to shut the fuck up for a few months.

Attached: NYSRPA going forward.png (792x86, 5K)

anyone else pissed that he said "most" and not "all"?

>REEEE STOP RESISTING

Attached: 1568346955043.jpg (638x501, 76K)

>scotus hearing Dec.2.
>mass shooting at a puppy farm on Dec. 1.

POSTPONE IT FOR THE PUPPERS

Have you looked at the SCOTUS docket recently? There’s a gun case due to be heard next month. So go ahead and shove your blackpill as far up your ass as you can reach.

Many reasons he could have chosen to say that, and arguably, he grammatically used it correctly to say, "Civilians should face no regulations, but federal agents should face heavy regulation."

> when you are about to raid a house full of dogs that you think has a bump stock in it but then Stray Bullet by KMFDM starts blaring as a score of trench coat clad incels storm out with hi-point carbines

Attached: 20190921_125615.jpg (1080x533, 175K)

dilate

All AP ammo is subject to restrictions at any time.

Im saying to post your firearm(s). Not your bumpfire stock.

I dont care about bumpstocks. Im glad we appeased the grabbers by giving them up. Now theyll leave semi autos alone!

>What was the hearing protection act?

>.221
>larger than .220

Attached: you retard.jpg (750x622, 71K)

>There’s a gun case due to be heard next month.
They're hearing the mootness claim, which was pushed back from August. The schedule has oral arguments for December. But it will be dropped for mootness, make no mistake.

NOT ONE STEP BACK

Killed in committee, like every other progun bill.

>The Supreme Court has carved out an exception for cases that are “capable of repetition, yet evading review.” In other words, if the issues may arise again and will often or always face timing challenges, the federal courts should not dismiss such cases for mootness and may continue to hear the litigation.

>Another exception to mootness occurs when the defendant in the case voluntarily decides to halt the contested practice that is the basis of the lawsuit. Because the defendant’s cessation of activity is voluntary, the theory goes, the defendant could also decide to resume the contested activity after the case is dismissed as moot. Therefore, courts should be cautious in dismissing for mootness in such circumstances.

Reminder that you will become a slave
youtube.com/watch?v=DnbEscwnW40

They already said enough, but I did want to let you know that I also believe you should kill yourself.

>Should
>May
Yeah, nothing compels them to hear the case.

Reminder that Prohibition didn't get repealed because boozehounds asked politely in court. It got repealed because people flat-out refused to stop making bathtub hooch. Even in the face of crackdowns on speakeasies, even in the face of poisoned alcohol shipments, they just kept breaking the fucking law.

If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable.
— Louis D. Brandeis

No, fuck you faggot. They already think all AR variant and AK variant are "assault weapons" and thus think it's full auto already.