Why is High IQ linked to higher chance of depression and suicide?

Swallowed the blackpill last year and I view world completely different now. Numerous scientific evidence that shows how the blackpill is true. However, people still deny it. Society wants to keep men in line feeding them bluepill garbage and giving them false hope. Work for a company as a slave, make the owners millions while they pay you pennies. Go to college, get in debt, get a job while paying off credit card debt, loans, mortgage, bills, and shit. Get married and hope she doesn’t divorce rape you and take everything. Marriage isn’t even that great if you think about it. You’re just stuck with a whiney women who you have to buy shit for and do everything she wants you to just so you can hope she will let you stick you’re dick in her. Most women nowadays fucked so many dudes and did so many nasty shit with you’ll be mind boggled.

If you question life and think hard, you’ll find a lot of shit wrong this world and the society we live in.

Attached: tiktok-ofctayyy-18.webm (720x1280, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fda0qh3wC_0
youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This tiktok shit is cancer. I would beat the living fuck out of my kids if I caught them doing shit like this.

God, she's beautiful

Wikipedians (Jewish volunteers) will concentrate on a certain subject, and actively moderate any new replies. Once an individual edits an article, his ISP number is recorded, and he is assigned a sayanim that will monitor all his future writings. Individual contributors are assigned a tracking page , and an open record of all writings. Through out the cycle the contributor this will be monitored by Hillel, ADL, SPLC, type control agents.

I want to pump my seed deep inside her holes
god

Because ignorance is bliss, and it's hard to be ignorant when you notice patterns that ignored by low IQ peoples.

she is bellow 18, but a whore so i do not give a shit - fuck/rape if you want.

I'm depressed because everyone I talk to is a fucking idiot.

The blackpill is real.

It's over.

Attached: Total Annihilation in a Single Generation.jpg (1024x865, 180K)

The Jew has won

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

get out of that country now. You have little time.

You should swallow the NEET pill... its the best one but has a time limit unless you vote Yang.

She's built for BBC

This.

You overestimate how often the average normalfag thinks beyond their next weekend. For most of them it's just pretending to work 9-5, getting laid (maybe popping out kids) and catching the occasional Netflix series. They don't need the blackpill because the system works to placate them.

I have money, career, good hot wife, yet I am always critically thinking and can never turn it off. I was probably built to survive dire circumstances not live in this sheltered, head-patting prison.

The terrified death rattles of the jew in its final days. Israel will be destroyed and violence against jews is on the rise everywhere.

Higher IQ gives you better self awareness, you can analyze your life situation and thus become depressed.

Critical digits

>If you question life and think hard, you’ll find a lot of shit wrong this world and the society we live in.
this is the problem, thinking too much
what does it accomplish? thinking is not real, it is not action and it is only guessing
so why think so much, when it leads nowhere
you will get stuck inside your own head lost from life
it's better to do and learn through failure, atleast you will find some truth
t. dumb forest nigger

Jow Forums constantly pokes fun of trans suicide rates
>HAHA TRANNYS ARE MENTALLY ILL
despite white men having higher rates of suicide compared to other races
>i-it it's because our high IQs!!!

Attached: 1449242031487.jpg (678x960, 86K)

>hard to be ignorant when you notice pattern
It's like an x ray vision that becomes more difficult to turn off or ignore the higher your IQ is.

Trannies wouldn't commit suicide in huge numbers if they weren't being lied to & having their mental illness encouraged.

It's depressing knowing how stupid everyone else is.

>Why is High IQ linked to higher chance of depression and suicide?
Because they know how bad things really are.

All squares are rectangles. Not all rectangles are square.

And that's exactly why high IQ correlates with depression. Anyone with any sense saw this shit long ago, we're living a train wreck in slow motion. Everything's already been decided and we have no control over anything at all. All we can do is watch it play out in front us

Overthinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind, withering my intuition, leaving opportunities behind.
youtu.be/Fda0qh3wC_0

that is the shallow blackpill the rral blackpill is schopenhauer and antinatalist thinkers.

high intelligence leads to questioning whether or not is better to have been not born and thus never exist. life is a fucking drag if you are intelligent, things get boring quick and if you are not super wealthy or goodlooking there is not enough money or friends to help you cope with life. combine this with the aimless nature of modernity and the hopelessness created by the fact that most people are basically cattle and the ones that aren't are greedy sociopaths. if one is high IQ enough the religion/hope larp doesn't work.

everyone is a fucking moron and success is a product of luck and opportunity, two things that are being concentrated into the hands of a tiny sociopathic elite. sadly intelligence too has also been concentrated, non-elites are too dumb to revolt or even imagine a world without masters.

based brazilbro

yeah, intelligence means having a greater capacity for mental stress. Still, all is not lost for us. Try tapping into your spiritual nature, start by believing in yourself. The riskiest the road the greater the reward, or something like that.

Attached: labh01.png (797x713, 348K)

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=l3YiEfKlbyI

Attached: illuminatiagain.jpg (500x662, 192K)

I am hardly blackpilled but the world is difficult to deal with once you come to the realization of how massively messed up it really is.

I can be optimistic and work hard and try to get past it but yeah, it can be an issue. It doesn't even require any substantial intellectual superiority- just a little but of brightness like a candle in a football field. Even someone who isn't that smart can see.

>me showing my parents my new black bf
>My mom: that bf has a history of violence, is rude, uncivilized, will cause you unwanted pregnancy and leave
>Me:

>Why is High IQ linked to higher chance of depression and suicide?
Higher level of cognition, if everything sucks around you including our life youre going to be more aware of it.

faggot

The only reason to stick your dick in a girl is to

Make.
White.
Babies.

Ultimate white pill for those who can handle it.

>based Bulge

I am never having a daughter

>popping out kids

Great stuff.

you realize civilizational collapse is on the horizon. there is nothing you can do about it. they're just shoving the same cancer that brought us to this point.
so you just enjoy yourself, prepare and sit back until it all collapses. this society isn't worth saving. when the situation becomes intolerable for middle class normies it all goes up.

it's sad because you care about what we used to be before the globohomo, when the West was rich, safe and not subsidizing the 3rd world. families existed and people were happy. everything is broken and our country is crumbling around us. Trump big talk doesn't change the fact that the rot is still growing and nothing but token measures are being taken.

it's only going to get worse so you might as well enjoy what you can while it lasts

So how big is your tribe gonna be?

difficult to say. Balkanization would be the least violent scenario, but this is America so I'm expecting a Rwanda tier genocide. after that the country will most likely only be white, as to how many are left it's difficult to say.
ethnic violence is on the horizon, I don't see us coming back from it

>Inb4 I get raped with replies
OP, I do not agree with your views of marriage. Coming from a Christian background, I believe that too many people marry without realizing how much of an impact it has. If you become best friends with a woman, talk to each other, understand each other, and have a united front with each other against everything else, it will be one of the best decisions you could make. Woman was made to be a companion to man, and if you truly find someone who matches your personality and interests, and who after (hopefully a long ass time) dating you see has the same priorities and goals as you, then it will fulfill your life. Having kids and seeing them grow to become individual people who pass on your ideals and memories is a beautiful thing, and no selfish pursuits will ever full the void that is left by not having a companion and offspring. Nothing good in life will come easy, and the same goes for companionship. You can’t settle for “okay” and you can’t half ass doing things like paying emotional attention to others, or providing for the woman who is a perfect companion to you. I don’t think sleeping around or dating a whore who would do the same will ever enable anyone to be happy in comparison to having one person have your back for life.

as usual, fpbp

Attached: jimmy_yesdear.jpg (230x364, 16K)

>If you question life and think hard
What are you, some kind of anti-semite-homophobix-nazu-begot?

Attached: 1563181696528.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Simon Bolivar didn't attempt an American style democracy in Latin America because he knew that such a thing was impossible in heterogeneous societies. he said you needed a strong hand to rule over such people, he called it clever despotism. you preach racial equality and equal justice but in practice you only apply equality for the elites.

as America Latinize the same must happen here, it already is and has been since the 1960s. we're seeing that today. Trump offered a glimmer of hope but on immigration especially he's really no different than the globohomo elites. illegal immigration is worse than ever, deportations are virtually at an all time low. Trump is actually shilling for more immigrants and now is saying being pro immigration and pro American should be synonymous. this is just the globohomo reconfigured.

as the Latinization continues they will continue with the racial propaganda because it divides the lower classes and keeps them hating each other, rather than the real villains. the elites are only concerned about keeping themselves safe and to hell with the plebs. we're just fungible cogs in an
economic equation. this level of hubris always comes to a destructive and violent end. it always has and always will.

High IQ people eventually find Islam. The reason islamic societies are full of morons is to act as a buffer for fakes, God wanted to test who was sincerely searching for truth.

cities are kosher/non-white majority areas. Carrington Event 2.0 when??????????

>rral blackpill is schopenhauer and antinatalist thinkers.
but not the final blackpill
Once you numb your sensitive side
and learn how to be content with
only a few like-minded friends
you can discover your ultimate purpose in life

Kaczynski had the right idea
but he didn't duck out with enough money
and he didn't think big enough
he focused on small fish that didn't matter