My wife and I are both white, and we are having a baby soon...

My wife and I are both white, and we are having a baby soon. I work for a major tech company with big retail divisions in Canada, and you can probably guess which fruit company it exactly is. There was a corporate training event, and one of the women running it was your typical side-shaved red hair feminist. She was raging on and on about how they sent "too many white men" to the event and next year they will have to do something about it. She went around the room asking for people to introduce themselves and say one interesting fact about themselves. Of course, I said that I have a baby on the way.

Her response was "if your wife is white and you're having a white baby you're not doing anything to help the situation" and she moved on. The issue that bugged me is NOBODY FUCKING SAID ANYTHING. It's all treated as normal. What the fuck is going on? Has anyone else experienced something as fucked up as this???

Attached: 12oku4.jpg (322x305, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuegEcB7QgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you say anything you would have your life ruined. World's gone crazy.

Pretty much. Especially where I work, I have to bite my tongue or there would be no income to raise my child. But the corruption is at the core, and something needs to be done. People need to clean this shit from the inside out.

>wife, white, work
Cope, larp
Kys

>flag
Need I go on?

Attached: 106451.png (360x346, 142K)

I’m sorry bro, I would tell her to take a shower and shave your arm pits before you lecture me. Stupid cunt.

Attached: 848280A6-9476-4E2D-A2C2-474BD4D39278.jpg (474x474, 26K)

>Has anyone else experienced something as fucked up as this???
This is basically the norm for any industry that doesn't involve tons of physical labor, since women & jews refuse to do it.

Your only option is to ruthlessly climb the latter

I'm telling you, the issue straight up is white women. They are fucking EVERYTHING up. I'd rather black woman run the show than a white woman. In fact, I've had black women run these types of events before and they know their shit, and never inject any kind of bullshit.

Attached: Candace-Owens2.jpg (792x468, 72K)

but don't shave her arm pits in the shower

Fucking auto correct.

I don't disagree on the white woman thing but uh, well, agree to disagree on black women, my experience with them is wildly different.

This is the only proper response

Attached: 3E984EE7-C5F7-4799-8A03-FF98533F0655.gif (512x384, 3.53M)

My immediate responde would be ... "and we are planning on having 4 more white babies"

I work for a Hungarian lady. She tells me off if she see's me eating unhealthy food for lunch, expects men to do heavy lifting because women are less able, and squeezes me when I've done something for her she could have done herself. She's also really attractive with a normal hair colour and normal hair style.

What's wrong with white women in America?

Attached: blamegame.jpg (1028x558, 58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FuegEcB7QgI

Attached: 1564376056545.png (644x685, 221K)

>The issue that bugged me is NOBODY FUCKING SAID ANYTHING. It's all treated as normal. What the fuck is going on?
don't blame other for your failures.
>Has anyone else experienced something as fucked up as this???
no

Basically this. (pic related)

Attached: The-Goyim-Know.jpg (600x450, 144K)

Well my experience is relatively limited because I'm in a predominantly white region. Perhaps it's because the black women I've met in this area have to try harder to be noticed since they are, in fact, black.

How autistic does someone have to be to be a liberal? Can you imagine some one being so fucking innappropriate in a social setting? How can these people function?

Well them enlighten me because I don't know what the fuck it's caused by. Unless...

Attached: mercmerc.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

You forgot to say HONK HONK

>Is forced to do a literal Moaist struggle session to keep his job
Damn bro, I'm sorry. Pretty surprised they're this blatant about it. I'm in the trades and we don't see this kind of shit, but I knew it existed. Just never knew it was this bad

That's like natural selection, both being in a white area & working for a private company so yeah definitely. Welfare women & government workers, repeating myself, are extremely hostile to whites on average.

If you want to keep that job, keep your mouth shut. I know it sucks. I work in tech too. Head down. Make money, save and invest.

How should one respond to this? I'm not one to just let people say shit like that to me however, if I dont have a response I might just start having to beat the shit out of em

Attached: 1569088683136.jpg (670x1024, 134K)

Admit it, assholes. Your hate for women is rooted in your own inadequacies. You lash out in the most vile ways possible. Encourage violence against them and blame the state of the world on them. The femanazis are your sisters in thinking. You talk as as if they are they represent all of women. And, thank God you clowns do not represent all men.

your a total cuck for not saying anything. you could have asked what she meant.

Nobody said anything for the same reason you didnt say anything. The insane crazy lady unfortunately has the power to ruin your life.

Honk Honk

I think a good "how do you mean?" is more than enough to trip up the programming of these kind of people. They'll try to dodge it of course. You could also throw in a "so Islam is right about women?".

you're having white kids, she's not having kids. the future is ours. we just have to keep they lefties from mating.

That would be the case if they weren't importing political reinforcements.

It's funny because once they hit 40 they wonder why they are so miserable and depressed.