Meanwhile in North Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=ycdDHP7QfWo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x634, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAIzEI1IpPw
youtu.be/-Eq2g-be9mc
youtube.com/watch?v=-1uIAEGBfOs
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sxf_DQ1Gls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I claim the drummer as my Best Korean waifu

>K-pop, but communist
hilarious

korean women without plastic surgery and eating disorders in modest clothes with mom proportions are so fucking cute holy shit

Attached: 1395334070383.gif (245x250, 967K)

shes a qt user nice choice

kek

true I hope they dont go too far with this and go full SK

reminds me of 80s type music. pretty cool.

yeah they should keep the music like this.

I thought they weren’t allowed to have fun.

North Korean women are better looking than South Korean plastic hags and japanese.

I think you'd be surprised
youtube.com/watch?v=UAIzEI1IpPw

youtu.be/-Eq2g-be9mc

norkposters get out

youtube.com/watch?v=-1uIAEGBfOs

Attached: 1568717435103.jpg (1365x2048, 321K)

How do I get a North Korean gf?
Disgusting.

i'm defecting to north korea

Attached: 1567365312467.png (875x729, 617K)

ah yeah i love that song.

soul

soulless

>meanwhile in Korea, beautiful women
Lucky bastards.

soulless

Attached: koreandegeneracy.jpg (960x960, 71K)

that actually looks pretty good.

After hours scouring through this board, I finally found something good. Moranbong.
100x this.

wholesome af. well, time to hit the books i guess

true Korea definitely has some quality women

Except it's not. This is actual shit tier korean. If you understood the lyrics it's like a 5 year old song because North Korean's have the language ability of literal african chimps. You people are so blinded by a catchy tune that you let the souless delivery of robots trick you into thinking this is real Kpop. No faggots. Real Kpop is blood. Real kpop is tears. Real kpop is abuse and torture. That's what Kpop is. This is just some rich girls who are given all their bullshit, just like the modern age of trash Kpop music. Fuck you. fuck all of you faggots for ruining Kpop. Moranbang is a prime example of more BTS, Twice filled garbage.

dont u have a pres campaign to work on yang

get a loaf of this faggot

Attached: ultra_rogers.jpg (612x612, 58K)

My post was serious. I'm honestly tired of this soulless Kpop shit. Kpop is about idols breaking down and crying on stage. Beaten until they dance perfect. Yelled at and called fat when they are actually fat and lazy. Being harassed for dating scandals. That's fucking Kpop. Moranbang are literally the daughters of the fucking North Korean elite. Fuck you. They are no different than Blackpink Jennie, Izone Chaeyeon and Itzy Chaeyoung, NCT's Ten, and Tzuyu. It's fucking total manipulated garbage. Fuck off with this fake Korean brainwash culture. You're literally sharing the Korean equivalent of leftist garbage and you faggots get brainwashed cause it's a cutie. How about go fuck Alexnadria cOrtez with your shrivel micro dicks fags. Keep you gay shit out of here.

I think the word you're looking for is plastic, real K pop is plastic wrapped in eating disorders

North Korea best Korea

This leaf knows whats up

Attached: 1567940123769.jpg (302x403, 31K)

There we go fucking quality Kpop.

gimme that cellist

Attached: file.png (523x344, 284K)

sorry but the soulless bugs can't compete with superior german culture
youtube.com/watch?v=6Sxf_DQ1Gls

Attached: 1548120203620.jpg (840x568, 204K)

Attached: 1547350431011.jpg (862x730, 120K)

Attached: 1554463593790.png (1446x836, 1.41M)