GEN Z BTFO

Attached: 1565546732276.jpg (1024x710, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60
youtube.com/watch?v=SstymOLQCBs
youtube.com/watch?v=LEhACMnttJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggots

Attached: 1532745867090.jpg (469x326, 31K)

did he actually manage to brand the words "race traitor" into the skin of the Prince or did he just use some words on some obscure internet site? If it was the former it would be perfectly legitimate.

God save the queen

Attached: bongland.jpg (600x450, 19K)

same shit as our gez

When your police are clownish baffoons but you also live in a nightmare police state.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 421K)

Is racism one of the jobs the British won't do?

Fucking hell. Really? Also post an archive link and green text you faggot

not going to make it easy for you to index CIA

>szewczuk

fucking hohols larping as Poles

Good. I think I speak for everyone when I say the internet should not be a safe space for right wing extremists and Nazis. They should have gotten 10 more years

Stfu, they don't need to know that

Attached: lmao.png (754x714, 383K)

Attached: kktgdd.jpg (888x765, 132K)

He photshoped a bunch of photos of himself doubletaping the Prince in the head.

IIRC he wasn't arrested for "hate speech" but for making violent threats against Royalty.

Of course that doesn't promote "their" narrative, so the news pushes that it was because he was racist.

Attached: abadbga.png (1018x656, 625K)

Thanks for clarifying. That means they want to normalize the idea of putting people in jail for speech.

So much for English common law. Do y'all not practice jury nullification over dumb laws.

lol jokes on you, I don't need a TV license, the only time I watch BBC is in hotels with my wife

too many normies

How is that a crime. The UK let hundreds of Muslim rapists off but this guy gets 4 years?

Anti-establishment politics has been corralled into right wing extremism. The courts protect the establishment so made an example of them. Justice is about power and control.

>should be shot... inciting violence is not covered by free speech laws. It's almost like the title is dare i say it misleading.

correct

journos are incredibly corrupt, morally bankrupt, and cruel

>should be shot..
inciting violence is not covered by free speech laws. It's almost like the title is dare i say it misleading

just imagine being banged up, with your cell mate
>what you in here for then?
>posting some comments on facebook...

>tell the truth
>get put in jail

HONK

these two are race traitors, polluting polish blood with that of degenerate brits

In civilized countries, a threat requires specificity and intent. E.g. "I'm going to shoot X" or even better (more likely to get a conviction) "I'm going to shoot X from park across the street when leaves for work in the morning from 123 Chimptown Ave".

General statements like "I hope he dies" or even "I hope someone kill him" don't qualify. Of course, the real issue here is that "justice" as currently practice in the first world is purely an exercise of power for the sake of power.

>Retarded commie can't into green text
Plebbit is back that way.

Polaks in pooland, Britain, Haiti or elsewhere are the same

Attached: a-polish-haitian.jpg (500x337, 68K)

>threat
Yeah i did not talk about a threat, are you strawmaning me or are you retarded? or an honest mistake?

>O man, he forgot to press enter. What a retard.
You forgot to use a point behind your green text, damn son you are retarded.

i want 2 see that facebook video now

yeah I watch the british broadcasting corporation too

thats not why they got locked up though, also at least one of them liked to write his pro-rape website

national autism are retarded, polacken raus

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60

Attached: 815690078705401.jpg (900x800, 143K)

Attached: jjmg.jpg (575x767, 111K)

>Say words
>Go to jail

Explain yourself brits.

Attached: 1568743605079.png (800x2048, 357K)

FUCK THE MONARCHY, LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION

He also said someone should should him. Four years is overkill. Should of been like 3 month probation. This will only radicalize.

"She condemned an "additional feature" of the ideology by referencing a blog run by Szewczuk that encouraged the rape of female adults and babies."

foreign sex offenders yet again

>Allow Muhameds to rape little girls
>Jail whites for angry tweets

Attached: uk welcome to the united kingdom anthony joshua.png (2382x1389, 1.53M)

Attached: 1555193899331.jpg (600x763, 93K)

I can't wait till they block you bongcucks from accessing Jow Forums. Maybe then you will actually fight for your own freedom.

Attached: 1568853272193.gif (800x456, 1.08M)

I would m8 but don't want to miss Strictly

Why doesn't your Queen do something for your country?
If she doesn't or can't, why even have a monarchy?
I hate to see what's happening to Britannia.

Attached: wrnhjrynjr.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)

The monarchy hasn't had any real power since ~1689, nearly a century before your country even existed. That's more farfetched than asking why Trump doesn't remove all whites from the country and form an ethnostate tomorrow.
As for why we still have a monarchy? Well when we were a republic for 11 years the guy we put in charge became a dictator, so we decided that having a powerless figurehead (the monarchy) would serve as head of state, whilst the elected parliament would have all legal control.

I really don't understand how the monarchs of Europe would have no powers, anons from every country with one say that.
The queen really can't just declare you're leaving the EU and override parliament?
She still is your head of state right?

Attached: SABVSFsA.jpg (623x324, 32K)

>became a dictator
muuuh dictator bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SstymOLQCBs

Attached: 12BQ1212EX2131214d5u_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Time to charge your phone, m8

My sides. Thank you Nigel

>monarchs of Europe would have no powers
They are extremely powerful, they have huge financial means, and are at the center of many enterprising networks.

Attached: OGHBGe.png (630x1021, 132K)

That's my point.

No she can't, there was a 9 year civil war fought between the gentry and peasantry against the monarchy and nobility over this very issue. The Queen can't even propose legislation without parliament's permission, let alone pass bills into law or make unilateral diplomatic decisions.

He was dictator that let back in the Jews and banned football, alcohol, and fucking Christmas, so nobody liked him, and yes he was a bad dictator.

I can’t believe this shit if I were that kid I would make it my life’s mission to bring down the state just 4 more years lad I’ll be waiting.

Nope, this might've been true for Britain ~250 years ago around the time of the American revolution since the monarchy still owned lot's of land, but King George III sold his land to the country in return for a guarenteed annual payment to the royal family every year.
This yearly payment is around 40 million pounds per year, which sounds like alot, but when you remember that this is split between all of the royal family it's not all that much. I mean if the Queen had kept every penny that she received and put in a vault for all 70 years of her reign she'd have about 3.5 billion dollars, which is less than Donald Trump's supposed net wealth. Just let that sink in. Even in the scenario that the royal family was as prudent as possible and didn't spend all of their money on luxuries, then the entirity of the family would have less economic influence than Donald Trump.

Disgusted but not surprised.

Attached: standards.jpg (700x603, 84K)

FUCKIN KEK

Attached: 1560683089726.png (600x580, 419K)

Attached: MKBVGBAD.jpg (653x393, 132K)

Oi mate, u got a loicense for that revolutionary thought?

Make James David manning PHD, your new dictator.

>This yearly payment is around 40 million pounds per year
You talk about income, i talk about wealth.

Anti-monarchist liberal faggots will defend this

So much for integrity

Attached: llhcdd.jpg (1440x2427, 894K)

4 years for calling someone a name

clown
world

Should have argued it was a modern art piece to highlight racist attitudes freedom of expression is supposed to be protected here

bartosz zmarzlik lost this evening m80...
Mad-man Madsen's gonna rek him and dudek and janowski too

>claims he was there on an invitation
fucking LMAO

>Asian
Just like in Germany after almost every attack, be it terrorism or just the usual tuesday afternoon rape-homicide, where they overtly stress it was a German when it was just a mudslime with a German passport.

You have a licencebunshchdat for that post?

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.09.21-20_19_16.png (1349x664, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LEhACMnttJ8

Ask Angie. Nothing wrong with me, I'm just fucking tired of it all.

Prince Andrew is part of an Israeli sex trafficking/blackmail scheme

Was Harry the one who dressed up as a Nazi?

Yeah buddy, I bet you do like that.

Attached: 1565117099307s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

white bois cucked softly into the night

When kikes are permitted to rule, telling the truth is forbidden by law.

Attached: klkgfxds.jpg (900x966, 329K)

>Koczorowski
>Szewczuk
wow, such traditional british names

you fucks shit on us yet we're the only ones trying to resist your downfall

Attached: Clipboard03.png (671x435, 59K)

>their fucking names
They are not british lol

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1471703304968.gif (200x200, 98K)

Attached: Hello Little Ishmael.jpg (217x232, 6K)