Nature is a kike

She's on the side of anyone who's a perfect slave to the Kikes right now, as she favors the group that reproduces the most. Modern Humans, AKA Whites, are not favored.

Whites were only the fittest when their Elites were White Aristocrats and not Jewish Bankers. That's why Whites up until the 18th to early 20th century were thriving.

Whites are an evolutionary fluke that's being selected out. K-selected species are always bred out in the end.

Nature does correct, but not always in a good way. Whites have proven to be a net failure and are being selected for extinction, just like the dinosaurs. We couldn't adapt to being ruled over by a foreign elite, so we're being removed from the Human ecosystem.

Nature favors the kikes and niggers. The general population of Europeans, except for the kings and nobles of yore, are too gentle and nice to exist.

>Embrace the blackpill.

>Kikes won.

>Ashes and echoes.

Attached: Lahey Drunk.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Bump.

>she favors the group that reproduces the most

not if they're butt fuck stupid.

>What are dinosaurs.
They are dumber than mammals and bred faster, only to have their reign ended by a meteor. Hell, the T Rex, one of the smartest dinosaurs, was only as smart as a gorilla, which is dumber than a nigger.

The only reason why Humans even exist is because a fluke meteor killed off all these giant, dumb super predators, giving us the opportunity to fill their niches and evolve.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump for you user. Nature is a whore

This. A cheap Jewish Whore.

Another one

„Nature“ or „God“ has given us the concept of pain and thus people are too scared to fight back against injustice, because they are more powerful/numerous

This is why I'm an atheist. If there was a benevolent God, none of this shit would happen. I mean, what kind of all-loving God selects a race of genocidal tyrants, pedophiles, and thieves as his chosen people? He's no better than Lucifer, the angel he banished to hell. In fact, he's just as evil but with different motives, if he even so much as exists.

I'm not one of those Atheists that embraces it because of fedora tipping neck beards who use it as an excuse to practice degeneracy, I'm an Atheist purely out of hatred for the Jews.

In fact, even as a teenager, at around fourteen, I was an atheist because I just saw it as the first stepping stone for a migratory pack of Jews to usurp the White elites and take over society.

Unfortunately, these fucks even managed to subvert Atheism. Old Atheism used to stand for traditional family values, racial realism, and eugenics. Now, it just stands for an excuse to be a faggot, a pedophile, or even a nihlistic feminist who aborts her children from her beta cuck husband.

Pagan Europeans would've nailed Kikes to fucking crosses as soon as they started promoting homosexuality. Hell, they might even put Jewish families in the Colosseum with starving Lions for raping children. But nope. We got Christianity that turns our empathy against us.

Attached: Getfuckedkikes.png (500x647, 190K)

Why should weak people survive? Why are you better than people who will rape, pillage, and kill to survive?
How do you expect to survive in a world where competition for resources demands violence and destruction to obtain them?
Whether you believe in God or not, the result is the same. Sociopaths and psychopaths will win out over domesticated people every time.

This is why I don't mind hearing about child rapes and school kids being shot to death. So what? Prey are prey to the eyes of predators.

Yeah, we're just a aberration of evolution that's getting corrected, I suppose. Even during the Roman times, Atilla and his armies almost raped the white race out of existence. It was only through a series of flukes we even survived into the 21st Century. It's reasonable to assume our luck has finally run dry.

We're a mistake that's being corrected from evolution, and natural selection is sorting it out right now.

Bump.

No, You dumb fucktard. We are lords of This solar system and not a fluke.

You dumb fuck, all Those People lose in the end. You are A nigger.

Keep saying that when your people open the gates to rapefugees and do nothing but stare blankly as they rape your daughters, you retarded polak fuck.

Don't shit the thread up, (((whitepiller)))!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-06 Why .png (2652x229, 51K)

this thread is dumb, day of the rake when?

I'm right, you cumpilled faggot.

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

No, You dont shit up the board You dumb fuck. Whites will prevail You shitstain

No, You are wrong You dumb fucktarded niggerpilled moron.

the jew fear the druid

Attached: 759247496.png (961x887, 327K)

The median age for Whites in my country is sixty. The US is not far behind, at 58. If you could be optimistic while looking at those odds, you're either insane or retarded.

Time was our only ally; we should've hung our politicians in the sixties, and now we're assuredly fucked. Odds are, we're going to be killed by Kalergi monstrosities, under the orders of Jewish Commissars. Now time has abandoned us.

Read Hold Back This Day. It's where the West is going by 2030. Deal with it.

Attached: Can we fix it.jpg (391x378, 133K)

Bump.

Bump. Everyone needs to know the truth.

evolution never occurred and cannot happen whites are like all humans the creation of God...except for kikes they are the creation of satan

nope4 the jew fears the non zogcog and zog agent Catholic...because they will kill them and all their enablers

Well, the Creator is.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 380K)

>t, literal manchild who believes in fantastical delusion known as "Christian God"
And I am not even here denying existence of God... Just your God cannot be real...

In come the Christcucks to derail this thread further.

Bump.

Bump.

This is why I dump oil in the ocean and laugh

bye nature

Attached: theend.gif (500x212, 1.83M)

But will whites respond to these threats to their existence?

Fuck no.

I hope the world suffers another mass extinction after we're gone. Fuck this planet.

Bump.

So if we're doomed and the civilization our people have built is doomed why are any of you still supporting this system? Get on welfare, start shoplifting and get drunk and high as often as possible. Don't play our jew overlords games.

Attached: 1546270769496.jpg (905x787, 238K)

I want another meteor to hit Earth, preferably one as large as Mt. Everest.

Attached: Chicxulub Asteroid.jpg (2048x1316, 280K)

One White doing that won't make do anything, and there's special measures in place to prevent able-bodied Whites from collecting welfare, which means that's off the table.

Attached: Suicide Wojak.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Mother Nature is a Jewess and favors negroes and kikes. We're fucked, get over it, and read this book. It's where the West's going in 2030.

Attached: Hold Back This Day.jpg (402x604, 104K)

Nope. I'm able bodied and have been abusing welfare for 8 years now. I'm not saying one person will make a difference, but if all white people quit their job tomorrow and went on disability or welfare it would greatly contribute to the downfall of the system we find ourselves under. You're all slaving away for the benefit of a bunch of greedy jew motherfuckers at the top that hate you and want you replaced by a bunch of brown people that are themselves abusing welfare at your expense. Turn on tune in and drop out. You're gonna go insane if you don't.

>what is natural selection vs artificial selection

gas yourself shloam

Ease off the booze canuck.

It's natural selection, in that the Jews exploited our weaknesses to win. That's how nature works. Mother Nature's a fickle, Jewish whore, so off the thread, (((cumpiller))).

Since everyone who isn't optimistic is a Jew, I suggest you take a good look at Pew Research. It bolsters my point.

Hard liquor is medicine when the Kikes control the nation, (((whitepiller))).

>using a jewish name to doompill people
kys kike
>>>/oven/

Bump.

I don't have Jewish name, faggot.

Bump.

Bump.