Allah Hates Fags!

I was inspired by the success of 'Islam was right about women'. Well Muslims also hate gays, So why not push progressives on that too? With Allah Hates Fags! signs. It forces SJWs to attack Islam and Muslims to defend Homosexuality. They would both end up looking stupid.

Attached: ahf.png (293x283, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accredited-times.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

islam is right about homosexuality
its easier

It's OK to be a homosexual muslim

Attached: hitler_vegetarianism.png (608x418, 10K)

All Abrahamic religions have it coded into their scriptures.

ALLAH LOVES EVERYONE!

Attached: wddwddwwwwd.jpg (474x355, 12K)

Cool it buckeroo.
This hasn't got anywhere near the potential of the last one.

IIRAW works because it's an anodyne statement, neither obscene nor threatening, and contains within it the seed of a logic-bomb.

This is amateurish, and will be more likely to be percieved as a conventional false-flag attack.

Also your ratio of text to negative space is too high.

One idea has to be stuck to for a while - IIRAW clearly has more to give.
When something works, let it keep working.
Is it me, or are there a lot of people trying to spread attention too thin with all of these alternate versions?

Well fuck me, you beat me to it.

Vegetarianism is fucking degenerate

Oof. Use it on tawheed flag.

Islam
Has
A
Plan
For
Gays

Fuck you goatfucker

Attached: kaakaa.jpg (800x597, 407K)

Now a days they dont like islam, they want to integrate them. GLHF

This is a good one.

Attached: IHAPFG.png (863x876, 16K)

Attached: e9xgo91677t11.png (539x454, 472K)

you should approach it from the other viewpoint if you're going for cognitive dissonance.

ALLAH
LOVES
GAYS

Attached: 1556996054448.jpg (1280x853, 175K)

Wow! You are a critical cunt!

So god/allah/yhwh loves the sinners and people choosing to go against him? *thinking emoji*
I mean they are still going to hell but okay.

I'm assuming you are talking about the gay sex competition. You both would be the undisputed winners of that.

'Course, I'm a champion lover across all spectrums of indecency.

Could you say the same, shill?

someone should travel back in time with a nuke and destroy the middle east before they can fuck up the entire planet with their dunecoon faggot larping shit.

allah

was

a

fag

>fixed

I don't fuck goats, but, if I did. I would fuck your sister. You stupid swiss goatfucking bitch!

that's an insult to fags.

I always liked this one - doesn't even say anything until you fill in the missing letters.

And then you get

Challeh
Is
Not For
Goyim

Why - what did you think it said...?

Attached: llh is gy.jpg (803x699, 36K)

Go back to your your medieval shithole arab nigger

i feel like i'm at lenscrafters

I'm glad I bothered to read all the comments. That is fucking brilliant. Even I prefer that. I'm off to make another thread.

No, I'm explaining that you don't actually understand why IIRAW and IOTBW work.

The point isn't just to make edgy false-flag statements, it's to expose the uncomfortable truth that left-wingers hold views that are mutually irreconcilable, whilst being as inoffensive as possible - because then they tear themselves apart and look like idiots.

"How do you feel about this?"
"It's offensive"
"Can you tell me why?"
"No"

Your poster falls at the first hurdle, because all the squealing pig-demon needs to do is complain that it used the word faggot in a non-LGBTQPT3DPD+ positive context.

You daftie.

I like this one

i know you're commonwealth, but this is a canadian tier post.

>I'm a champion lover across all spectrums of indecency
That was a very bad comeback.
All spectrums of indecency would include things like beastiality, necrophilia and pedophilia. Being good at all of those things would make you the most fucked up person on planet earth.

Haven't had the chance to try 'em all out yet, but I'm informed the basic methodology is similar.

Now confront your own lack of understanding as to precisely why you are wrong, and read this Then stop posting for a bit and have a cuppa; statistically you're dehydrated.
because fucking everybody is.

Stick some more Toblerone up your ass Ursula Andress!

Attached: 1324134153425.png (5100x6600, 1.06M)

Why you muhammad niggers never made something useful for humanit. Only alla alla balla balla. You're whole religion is a big Honk parade

Attached: kaaba_honk.jpg (500x304, 38K)

>I was inspired by the success of 'Islam was right about women'
lol, what success? there was one sign that was on some local news in boston and that's it. Nobody is even talking about it on social media, it's just you attention whoring.

You silly susan. I understand your criticism. I just don't agree with it. I liked the fact that it is only three words. Easy to remember. I think we might just get away with using the word fag instead of faggot. Even now fag is quite a mild insult. Progressives also hate it when Christians hold signs saying God Hates Fags! but they don't care when Muslims throw them off buildings. I know the idea is not perfect. I just wanted to throw it out there, because, things have been dead on here for a while. I thought it would be fun to start making memes again.

Cute honk honk!

Islam should be banned from this free world! I hate Islam and its followers!

I'm not arab or muslim you fucking moron! Now go back to Jamaica you Swedish Jew Nigger!

Attached: 71108530_694505121052635_689026046925733888_n.jpg (632x960, 62K)

Well you have obviously never been on the local news in Boston. You jealous julie!

Nice to see how you are unable to distinguish between Sweden and Switzerland
You alla balla niggers suck now and then and you are a disgrace for humankind

Attached: anatomy.jpg (871x682, 400K)

Hey /leftypol/

>fags
You fucked up. Back to the drawing board, Khalid.

I hate all of you faggots who sit there and think, "I'm smart! I have ideas too!"

Attached: 1549147408136.png (445x720, 18K)

Bored? why not check this extremely hot actiive server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

You're a bigger retard than I thought. Hitler should have installed gas chambers in the UK

to strong for normies
Tone it back to Allah hates gays

> guise, i saw a thing and it was cool. I want to copy a cool thing and be a coolguy. Here is my desperate attempt to be cool. You guise are all proud of me right?
Yeah snowflake. Good job.

Gay?
Read
About
Islam

>There fixed it for you. Retard.

But fags means cigarettes here in Britain you fucking wannabe American faggot

Underrated.
Post signs saying islam supports homos and then watch Muslims get upset. Leftists will be confused that Muslims are against the signs.

Yea you do
cope on a
rope faggot

Attached: 7ddfd40aa4c111510066664fe5150416902c15bd4c5bd3e6e5b49964e55e3f87.jpg (171x255, 9K)

Attached: 4353674575.png (5100x6600, 1.07M)

Or tone it down to Islam is right about gays

Allah smokes dick

Attached: 000214f4-1600.jpg (1600x1208, 1.01M)

Fun fact: everyone trying to push these on-the-nose overt, heavy handed posters with shit like “jews niggers or fags” is either a:
Boomer, put the kids to bed old man.
False flagging discord tranny, dilate
Brainlet with a sub 120 IQ or,
Shill
Which one are you?

Don’t bother arguing with low iq boomers, they unfortunately the low hanging fruit of the right that poison the well. Everyone over the age of 45 and didn’t grow up with the internet should be banned from this website.

That will get you beheaded for blasphemy

fuck off, islam is right about woman dont even has a propper reach into society and you already want to mutate it, you should focus on the first one, the bigger the reach, the bigger the efficiency of its mutations later on.

This.

80 IQ turbosperg doesnt understand why others don’t recognize his brilliance. kys shill

okay westboro baptist fags, join their inbred family

it makes a statement that leave no doubt. Islam is right would be much more effective. The idea is for the reader to draw a conclusion what the message is.

Absolute shill KYS

Attached: 1568324592317.png (232x217, 3K)

Attached: 1157_risitas.png (512x512, 91K)

I want to cut off your limbs with a rusty chainsaw, castrate you and set you on fire!

Go fuck a bear trap!

Eat shit and die nigger faggot!

This is you! 'I saw something cool this guy did on Jow Forums and I got jealous so I shit all over it because I have a micropenis'

Your idea is way too shit for you to be so smug. I hope you catch AIDs on your birthday.

Get with the times fairy cakes. It's called cultural appropriation. You god damned maggot bladder!

I know you are but what am I?

Stop being a cunt!

Fuck off! You are adopted and your real parents were crack addicts.

>180 IQ Chad doesn't understand why others don’t recognize his brilliance. Had sex with your mother and will never call her again.

Eat Shit Buster!

accredited-times.com/2019/09/21/islam-is-right-about-women/

Frens take a look at this article. Cant tell if trolling or serious.

Too aggressive change it to this:
Muslims
Are
RIGHT
about
Homosexuality