Canadian Nationalist Party attains official registration status

nationalist.ca/2019/09/20/cnp-attains-official-registration-status/

>The Canadian Nationalist Party has obtained official registration status now that it has successfully nominated at least 1 candidate to run in the upcoming 43rd Federal Election.

Attached: cnp.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg
youtube.com/watch?v=1R0NF0PiJoA
youtube.com/watch?list=PLnBbGE4yOOH12ZwHAqrdD6qRgdhpt4dXZ&time_continue=48&v=WpsBafQj6KM
youtube.com/watch?v=S6VqDZTH1xI&feature=youtu.be&list=RDeALmTjz1hq4&t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=BcUC8hLBk8A
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQUY_D_N_U
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=222
youtube.com/watch?v=y7_Dj-nX3MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

What?

Bumping, quick rundown on this guy?

Lol

Attached: 0D7B4D10-82D2-4608-93A4-BB48B447EA84.jpg (1600x900, 108K)

He almost looks not real. Like a robot.

>What?

honeypot

Attached: honeypot fail.jpg (467x488, 43K)

Canada should be broken up into several states desu

I agree with them and all their policies. And yet I have a sinking feeling in my gut that tells me to stay away.

It's a psyop created by the GM

Honest question: what the fuck is Canadian nationalism and how does it work? Would it favor a Chinese Canadian whose ancestors came in the 19th century to construct the Canadian Pacific Railway over a European Canadian whose parents emigrated from the US 30 years ago? If not, then why the fuck not?

Civnat garbage like both our countries, vatnik

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds oof females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

its mostly nationalist in economic things and immigration. Protectionist in trade and reducing immigration in general.
It favors european canadians in the sense that unlike all the other parties they are against radically changing the demographics of Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp0BScQSSvg

Very good idea goy.

Attached: 20190522_084029.jpg (1074x1432, 504K)

look we all know julian is running the show behind the curtains, is how it has to be. Look can you tell julian I have big opertunity for him and bubbles, we have to just keep it low. it's a new shopping mall opening in bergen, they have the most state of the art carts you've ever seen.

look nobody there have even heard of bubbles before, so it's open. we just have to move these charts over the atlantic, and this is where the greenlanders come in. there are no victims

>Would it favor a Chinese Canadian whose ancestors came in the 19th century to construct the Canadian Pacific Railway over a European Canadian whose parents emigrated from the US 30 years ago?
Probably. Even our most conservative and pro white people here have sympathies for the natives and old Chinese communities. The most isolationist views you ever hear are people wanting less immigraiton. True white nationalism or ethnic deportations are completely off the table, even among our most conservative people, and I say that as someone in the most conservative part of the country (rural Alberta) with strong nationalist and pro-white views.

god damnit don't tell me to go to bed again hahahaha, each weekend I come. and no this time I don't know about him. it was like two weeks ago man the local teenagers started to throw shit at him. I am so pissed so he left harbor. is like you never hit a doggo man. a doggo is dependent on humans like a a baby trursts humans

can't blame oslo for it either that was local

yeah this is accurate.

is bitcoin how they move assets around now?

>EVERYTHING IS A HONEYPOT!!!!

We have to destroy Canada before we have a Chinese colony on our Northern border
Of course the perfidous spics are more of a problem at the moment

It is... they're called provinces.

look if you meet cyrus, you tell him from me and also greenland, he's a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=1R0NF0PiJoA

I agree with his principals but have you guys seen his videos? he sounds fucking autistic and we all know hes un-electable. We would be better off Trying to elect PPC members which might cause the conservatives to form a coalition government and get some of what we want

He’s legitimate
I know him.
I’ve been here since Crescent fresh

Trust your gut, user

Attached: MAD MAX3.jpg (650x379, 20K)

He looks good in that pic but he's actually malding.
youtube.com/watch?list=PLnBbGE4yOOH12ZwHAqrdD6qRgdhpt4dXZ&time_continue=48&v=WpsBafQj6KM

This

Okay, so my next question would be: have you ever heard of any Chinese Canadians that would actually trace all their ancestry to 19th/early 20th century immigrants?

shit party
t. PPC member

I don't know guys, but after i watched trailer park boys. I hate to say it, but i like julian and ricky

fucking hate randy though

No. The conservatives should quit their party and join the PPC.

you are not even remotely asking the right questions user, you should ask
>what would greenland say, they are pissed man. I am sure esp on randy, everyone hates randy

fucking hambruger guzzling fug

He isn’t even trying to split the PPC vote he just wants his seat in parliament and if he gets it he will be the extreme right and Max will look centrist.
It’s a good thing
He’s sacrificing a lot to do this

Attached: 6FFAE2DA-7B8E-4677-B618-4175D15E580D.png (658x476, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S6VqDZTH1xI&feature=youtu.be&list=RDeALmTjz1hq4&t=66

BUBBLES IS NOT THE CART THIEF

Attached: 12-122281_angry-pepe.png.jpg (300x286, 52K)

I’ve been here since tri force was rustling jimmies
I endorse this guy. JF is a little autist too so what?

Yes there are a few in the cities. Most don't though, they're massively eclipsed by the huge wave of recent immigrants. We even have a large number of Asians out here as the government gives them massive tax breaks to open businesses and they just open Chinese restaurants and buy out gas stations all across the countryside. Around here every fucking gas station is owned by an Asian family and of course they only hire family members and friends so in towns there will be a Flip gas station, an Indian gas station, a Chinese one, etc. It's fucking garbage. A ton of Christians will also bring in adopted Asian children. I'm much more ok with that though, it lets them social signal and at they couldn't bring in Korean adopted kids they'd be bringing in Guatamalens or Niggers, I much prefer the slants over that.

I smell glow, not even giving a (You)

Attached: DF6CFE7B-6D1E-4638-9400-446953853792.png (1000x1211, 934K)

hahaha how can something so based like trailer park boys, come out of canada how?

All members are going to get doxxed once they're officially confirmed as a party. also they'll never win until shit gets worse. I'd stay away.

Attached: 1549159961822.png (1280x720, 569K)

Oh yes let's bet on the Bitcoin lottery winner...

Glow you fucking glownigger you don’t even know how to

Attached: CE76AD89-2FEA-47D1-B31A-E8DECEC3DC67.gif (176x276, 488K)

Canada, like most Western countries, is dominated by Globalist cities. Outside of Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal most people have a very "live and let live" attitude. Also, outside the major cities it's mostly white. The dangers of multiculturalism haven't really hit home for most people.

you still have to leave, it is registered in the vatican. and even though it died, the sucession of popes never stopped.

one after the other went to be the pope of greenland, markland and vinland

so leave you tourist this is my fisk and I have teh vatican to prove it. you tourists need to go

Because Dartmouth is one big trailer park

Attached: 1552627499962.jpg (564x477, 53K)

I agree, it'd be nice if our whole country was Germanic, Nordic and Anglo but guess what, this is 2019 and we have to measure our expectations. Harper and the boomers sold out our country for cheap labour and I'll be fucking ecstatic if come out the other end of this 80% white. And if most of our non-whites are high IQ, industrious Asians as opposed to violent shit skinned monkeys that's great as well.

>completely misinterpreted my post

Yup, confirmed Israeli bot

more like the danger of tourists and you go back to vancover, fucking tourist

Nigger the correct response to are you a member of the nationalist party is yes so what?
Is that a crime?

TPB is high Canadian culture. Love that shit.

It all stems back to the peoples voices and choices act which gives you the legal right to smoke and swear in a court room. such a bookmark ruling

good luck getting a decent job

Attached: 1548663668515.jpg (800x424, 32K)

You have a chinese colony already in San Fran.

No
Our nation is and must remain white.
China will go to war with Americans sooner or later and local Asians will side with them....why wouldn’t they?

Look at our real flag the Canadian Ensign that represents our Anglo and French heritage. No one gives a shit about the slaves that carried nitro glycerin into a fucking cave.

> Back to Vancouver
> You tourist

Alright Bjorn.

fun fact regarding canada though. so turns out the greenlanders, apparantly they moved to markland.. as the climate got to harsh there and plagues

but we don't know anything other thn that, when french came, there were people living there in markland isolated from everyone else """immune""" to tubercolosis and other shit

all we have is like a diary entry, they assimilated with once. is probably why leafs are how they are it goes in the same diary
>they live away from the other indians, they seem to have a culture mixed of local customs, christianity we found a cross, and older former norse...

that's all we have

as much as I hate the pope

FUCK OF MY FISK

Kike nigger shill even killers get hired.
Nationalism is better than communist party and your charter rights protect you from discrimination Based on political affiliations

>hina will go to war with Americans sooner or later
Smooth brain'd view. The Chinese don't view the world like European do. They don't have warlust like us or the Nippons and they'll do everything they possibly can to avoid war. With America becoming more isolationist and there being a large back lash against the blood thirsty neocons, it's entirely possible the 2 never war with each other. Also most of our Chinese are either Taiwanese or HKese so no they wouldn't side with Mainland China.

thats a good point user

also!
youtube.com/watch?v=BcUC8hLBk8A

actually took me a while to find that exact greenlandic song

This thread is filled with bots

Avoid giving (you)'s to suspected bots

(((They))) really fear the Bernier

Attached: NON.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Come visit and find out russbro. Canada needs more whites asap to keep the horrible nonwhite trash at the ramparts.

Is the fire rising?

People always talk about splitting the vote but also note that it can energize voters, thus making a larger portion of the voting pool right winged and pulling the political discourse to the right. It'd be great to have actual right winged views in the regular discourse again. I feel like all it will take is a few people talking some sense and the whole system will crumble.

Your goddam right it is it’s called politics
Do you play it motherfucker?
He is literally volunteering to be the lefts punching bag
Fucking 5D based

FUCK OFF FROM OUR LAND YOU TOURIST!
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQUY_D_N_U

Found the kike

Attached: F455A287-34B9-49E1-A3D7-AFEE5BEA04B8.jpg (1024x749, 142K)

pretty good song though, those icelanders are weird as fug esp in warcraft but in this they deliver they often they deliver

or what turkey?

I sure don't, that's why I didn't see it from that angle and said you make a good point

it is fucking registered in the vatican, bishop after bishop during the black death!

YOU ARE A TOURIST

Based bro
Go join his party he needs white supporters
(Also he’s interview with the CBC is on his website

Attached: E377934A-6D9B-4DE9-BBAB-394000E7A499.png (614x758, 562K)

Word salad
Disregard his posts

Well I live in regina currently, maybe I'll go to a rally or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

tourist, go home

user gonna need a link to that interview please

tourist to what? Anglo born in Canada and I haven't been on Jow Forums for as long as most of the lads but been here since 2010 which i think is decent amount of exposure to the culture

I can't tell if this guy is under 18, super ESL, or just crazy.

Probably a New Norwegian is my guess. Scandinavians often speak quite good English.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20&feature=youtu.be&t=222

just go back tourist

racist

lad. I thought we were having a good laugh at trailer park boys earlier. Looks like brevik has his work cut out for him once hes out

who is this canada? what does themark in his face mean?

Attached: loki.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Salut!

Attached: 1558050277638.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

I hope this guy gets his seat, just imagine this guy naming the jew on a daily basis hahaha

look at that based chin

foreigners go. is not real is muh wiknangs. what's this. no.. no..!

NO! NO NO NO OMG NO IS REAL

Attached: realodin.png (849x426, 820K)

Bouffe Ia marde mon esti

Odin is very tall is how you can pick him out

Guaranteed hes controlled opposition

two beers left "canada" omg you pieces of shit, once I get julian on the phone here

No can confirm

Attached: E0A2631B-013B-469C-8DAC-C69B6EB49B93.jpg (250x236, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y7_Dj-nX3MU

>unlike all the other parties they are against radically changing the demographics of Canada

Attached: 1533302870527.png (550x381, 205K)

He’d make Max look like Trudeau.
He’s the perfect solution to the left accusations that Max is too far right.
HONOURABLE MEMBER FROM SASKATCHEWAN
“You fucking kikes don’t even know what right is”