So I've seen a video of hers, and honestly, it isn't that bad. Plant tress and reduce fossil fuel consumption...

So I've seen a video of hers, and honestly, it isn't that bad. Plant tress and reduce fossil fuel consumption, these are basically the messages, which I can easily get behind.

facebook watch/?v=239549733627885

Attached: Greta_Thunberg_at_the_Parliament_(46705842745)_(cropped).jpg (600x800, 350K)

bump

She fucking sailed to the US because planes are bad and should be banned. Let's not even try to pretend the platform of hers and eco-fascists is as moderate as you claim.

What an ugly kid.

I'm not listening to someone who is too young to have taken even an introductory chemistry course.

she looks like chris farley's daughter

You WILL eat the bugs.

I want her to suck my dick so bad, bros. I just can't stand it anymore.

I want to rape this boy

Kek

Also, what the fuck is up with the vegetarian/vegan and bug eating shilling? Did some ultrarichfags all buy in to Beyond Burger stock and meal worm farms or something?

Attached: 1558581946938.jpg (1080x2047, 170K)

plant some trees.

the only thing that gets me is that she tells her followers to vote for parties who "support the planet" e.g far left/ greenies

air trees water animals
you can easily get behind charlie manson

Attached: cmansonatwacard1.jpg (502x332, 39K)

We have to give all the actual meat to africa because they're malnourished from overpopulation.

This isn't the girl that said "i can see CO2"?

How is she getting back?

I remember seeing people say stop eating rice too since decomposing plant material produces methane.

Tell that to SE Asia and you'd get a collective fuck you.

that jew nose destroys everything.

I haven't seen a thread of her get this far without the fetal alcohol syndrome picture. Where the fuck is it?

Probably is, and he offed himself when he saw her newborn potato head:

Good goy, not eat the fucking bugs!

Attached: 1567440167588.jpg (417x330, 25K)

It's downie girl again, oh noooooo

None of this movement is directed at anyone outside the west.

Get her addicted to your dick then pay for a good surgeon. When you smash it twice as hard after she has a pretty nose she will forget ever having her old appearance.

that was actually quite beautiful. She didn't write it, she's an actor, but that's ok.

The only problem is that they didn't show a graph of projected population in the various continents. If they had done that, and in any way mentioned the African, Indian, and Chinese problem, then I'd be out there fighting with her.

What the fuck is actually genetically wrong with her? Is it actual alcohol syndrome or is that just a meme?

Yeah she looks 50.

Nah, she looks just like her dad. They are just fucking potato people.

>plant trees
Hardly does anything. reduce fossil fuel consumption
With what? Solar? Wind? Not reliable enough to be mainstream. Only real option is nuclear.

'ere y'are mate

Attached: hansel and greta.png (1282x743, 1.11M)

Cool, she should travel to India/China and tell them

Sperg too

Attached: 01.png (1080x1350, 1.53M)

Yes.
She must leave In a cloud of haze mostly when she exhaled.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: sketch-1566230223896.png (1633x1200, 2.19M)

>She fucking sailed to the US because planes are bad and should be banned.
And then a crew flew commercial to the US to get the boat back.

>So I've seen a video of hers
Did you coom?

Don't forget she can see CO2

And liberals think Trump is a retard. Fucking kek!

It's all so tiresome

She got a plane back

Greenunism. It wants you curled in a corner clutching a dead child for warmth unless you are in the "party". Then you're fuckin set.

>So I've seen a video of hers, and honestly, it isn't that bad. Plant tress
I would like to plant my tree with her....

Attached: 1568805765242.jpg (960x844, 146K)

GOD DAMNIT KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING MEMEFLAG FUCK

EVERY FUCKING DAY I HAVE TO SEE THIS FAS TODDLER ON THIS FUCKING BOARD

GOD DAMN YOU

GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LINE

unironically I agree, why do we hate this bitch again? she might as well be eco-fascist, as far as we are concerned. I bet the elites are seething, they hate trees and everything natural. Just CONSUME AND REPEAT. She is not /ourgal/ but her message is not in opposition to ours. Change my Mind?

>linking fagbook
Kill youself.
Reducing consumption is desirable simply from the perspective of efficiency, and planting trees is just fine. These are empty words when it comes to environmentalism. The world doesn't need comfortable words. The world needs massive scale remediation of pollution, harsh sanctions placed on "developing" nations, and we need to immediately end all forms of aid to these nations absolutely.
Creating a population boom will do more net harm over the next 50 years than we could ever hope to mitigate or counter act here in the developed world. Preaching to white people about environmental concern is pointless. Africans, Indians, and the Chinese need to be curbed by force.

Shes an obvious Fetal Alcohol baby, and most of her platform is pointless political virtue signaling.

Woah woah woah what are you bring ecofash into this for?

Those who say that they care about environment are always white and often middleclass. Never seen an environmentalist nigger or arab and I traveled quite a lot throughout Europe.

Why should I spend my time planting trees?
Why should I drive my car less?
The message is simple. I don’t get it.

so you agree then? you're a gretshill, that's cool I have no problem with you

The far left and greenies don’t care about the environment, but we all know that. They use it as emotional blackmail to vote more left.

all the more reason to believe that they're right. The greenpill is a white man's burden

I'm an unironic eco-Fascist. This little tard kid is just promoting white guilt by proxy of climate concern. She has no intention of furthering the cause of environmentalism in earnest.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active serverr, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Even if we pretend the global warming hoax is a thing. Why must America be the first country to capitulate to a double digit IQ foreigner? Where are the demands for China?

Attached: 1383876469826.jpg (438x420, 21K)

you could reduce fossile fuels all you want. 100 fags like you would be out done by the carbon footprint of a single extra nigger born.

good luck winning that race, do the world a solid and neck yourself - a real carbon impact.

how many bugs does my kid have to eat to get downs syndrome lads

whites are the only ones who will ever do anything about climate change. No one else can or is willing to comprehend such a large, long-term scale process. so it's really our job. Sorry to say, but we have to take responsibility, whether it's just or not.

This

Attached: Naamloos-1.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>muh trees
how many times do I have to say this. Oceans with their algae produces the oxygen, like 90%. Not trees.

>Why should I spend my time planting trees?

Attached: Swastikatree.jpg (205x162, 17K)

This. Is pathetic.

That’s an exception my dear Britnog

Jow Forums is a pro environmentalist board. We just disagree on the best method to save the planet.

Hint: Genocide

Attached: 7ea26f6e1d469442d28bbeb17daf166293e7e83c554474060105a7fe8d0b7321.png (1457x1826, 604K)

>plant trees and eat fossil fuels
>doesn’t name the jew

Zionist whore!

fuck off sand nigger.

Damn, even with the nose, some of these jewesses pol has been showcasing lately have been qts

I hate her face so fucking much

Whites are the only ones who will ever be willing to take collective action to address the issue, but it unfortunately isn't an issue confined to within our own borders. We don't have the capacity to address it without some degree of military intervention or at least the threat of it.

Genocide is a costly logistical measure which would probably increase resource consumption in the short term. All we'd have to do is stop feeding Africans and other 3rd worlders. We stop growing surplus food for them, we stop shipping it around the world to them, we stop subsidizing their existence and stop contributing to their population growth. The problem will level itself out over the span of a few years. They either produce food domestically or their population declines significantly as nature clearly intends.

WOW THIS IS LIFE CHANGING! STOP POLLUTING TO STOP POLLUTION? WOW

The real question here is which pedophile is taking advantage of this autistic girl.

We need a new eco-slogan:
“Genocide not geocide!”
“Plant a tree, hang a nigger!”
“Save gas, stab a kike!”

Reduce - Reuse - Juden Raus

why? i could go to any bar tomorrow and get a 8/10 aryan beauty without having to pay thousands of dollar while my children still will have that fucking nose.

>So I've seen a video of hers, and honestly, it isn't that bad.
Is it on BLACKED.COM? Did you coom?

She’s antifa, memeflag

Attached: 283D2D00-C476-488F-BD34-E5C9CC4B85B0.jpg (541x953, 314K)