Free College

Why do you personally believe Americans shouldn't have access to a college education and basic healthcare free of cost?

You can give me all of the semantics about how we would be "enslaving doctors" (lol) all day, but both of those things are free in literally every single european nation and they seem to be living a hell of a lot better than we do.

Attached: 1106_warren-win.jpg (1700x1133, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b5--jqdoRIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because then they could riot like in France with no regard for personal safety only that of the country

And? The French live longer, happier lives than Americans. Would that be such a bad thing?

I would be okay with it as long as career fields have entrance exams/requirements a

Yes, the goyim must be enslaved to be truly happy.

Why the fuck do you even need a (((college education))) in the first place?

Attached: harvard discrimination.jpg (580x612, 109K)

>free of cost?
So Doctors, nurses, professors and administrators will all be working for free?
Sounds like slavery.

PhDs are subsidized... Do professors work for free?

All the best and smartest people across the world goto to US for education and jobs because of the competitive capitalist system. Make the system free and pay people shit and you take away the incentives to be innovative and driven.

fattest post I've read in a long time

I don't know dude, there don't seem to be a lot of German and British doctors pining to come to the land of the fat and the home of the school shootings.

You keep making this fucking thread so you’re going to keep getting the memes

Attached: 9D650896-DBEF-45FE-B84C-94A0A2B37E47.gif (220x169, 90K)

Most people don't learn anything in college. A college degree just signals that you are a conformist sheep suited for wage slavery.

College is just a giant brainwashing institution. College should be illegal.

after a few years you will see only niggers in the hospital and when you someday need the doctor you won't get an appointment. also your taxes will raise to 50% for this shitty service.

You know, I think in the long run paying a little more in taxes would beat having to spend your lifetime paying this off

Attached: k3gSkUbw8tAGAS183hXxIwmcAQ5bmgMLvKmwkFKiiac.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

Don't know but I have a question how are you going to pay for healthcare for morbidly obese and my neet life style warren faggot?

The same way any other country does? How is this even a question? I wish there were actual arguments you could mount against universal healthcare rather than playing retard because for some reason universal healthcare fucks with your fragile psychological state.

youtu.be/b5--jqdoRIE

Ow insults your winning me over. Have you notice other country are stressing there systems and are failing but hay your just a cock sucking faggot whos going to keep being my pay pig now go vote for more free shit for me.

cool reddit spacing, why don’t you go back?

Even the rich deserve free education and healthcare.

It is not actually free of cost and there is literally no reason to believe it will not be a giant, expensive clusterfuck like everything else the federal government does.

College is a privilege, not a right. Nowhere in the founding documents of this country does it state that every citizen has the right to a free college education.

Make it a right

Nobody wants to win you over, lol. I'm just pointing at a retard an laughing.

College having a cost is already an IQ filter as dumb as shitters can never get into college unless they are athletes.

Because shit-eating retards who make bad life choices deserve to die or pay out the ass for their own healthcare.
And when everyone is obligated to pay for those subhumans, it is inevitable that laws infringing on unhealthy practices are brought up to minimize costs. But these laws ignore that despite being unhealthy there are many people who engage them in moderation and live long lives. Disciplined people are punished so gutter trash can live longer. It's a worldview that idolizes the worst scum alive.

Because you are 90 IQ trash and do not belong in any university. You are suited for patching roads, or typing forms into a computer or wiping old people's asses but not a university education.

Not true, we pay shitload of money for both...you seem to be ill-informed at best..

Attached: 1569057543475.jpg (200x125, 6K)

LOL. Nobody is stopped from getting one now, we're just getting buried in student loan debt for no reason

Not compared to what americans pay. It seems like you're just a wee bit self centered there. But then again, what would you expect from a white person?

Because at least half of the people going to university now are sub-100 IQ morons who either don’t finish their degrees or get degrees that are utterly worthless. I see no reason to subsidize this with my tax dollars. As for universal healthcare, we can’t afford it. Medicare is an unfunded mandate which is bankrupting the country as it is. To pay for it would require immediately raising income taxes by another 25%, and that is just to pay for what we already have. It doesn’t take into account any of the people not already covered or the 10-20% annual inflation in healthcare costs.

>As for universal healthcare, we can’t afford it
but for some reason half of south america can? And obviously the country isn't going bankrupt because retards like you have been saying that we're on the verge of collapse for a hundered years now and absolutely nothing has changed outside of americans getting less for their hard work while the rich reap all of the benefits

Only engineering degrees should be free. Liberal arts is a luxury

Why? Fuck you if you can’t afford it or are too stupid to go out and work to pay for it.

First off let's visit a country that gave free college to all citizens...and now has farmers with bachelors degrees no better off than had they not gone to college...(Egypt).

Not all people are smart enough to go to college. Not everyone is suited to "professions"...and let's face it, every society needs their Gomer Pyles.

The PROBLEM we have is devaluing the trades, destroying apprenticeships, and making a african basket weaving degree more valueable socially than a man who can literally fix anything even though he never went to college.

Holding a college degree means literally NOTHING more than you can read and take a test. It has zero to do with your aptitude or abilities. (A chimp can now get a medical degree...)

It is a stupid thing to create an environment where nothing but a college degree has value. As Egypt discovered, when everyone goes to college a college degree becomes worthless.

>When a conservative tries to convince you america is the only country in the world where we can't have affordable healthcare and education because it would be "literally enslaving doctors"

Attached: sighing-1007200328-650x450.jpg (650x450, 80K)

Because nothing is "free", you retarded retard. There is no such thing as free college.

There is college paid for by the government, by extracting tax money from the citizenry, and dispensing it to students.

Said government then gets to make all decisions it wants, about who goes to school, and where, and studies what.

Same for "free" healthcare, etc etc.

Enjoy your totalitarian nightmare state.

It already is a right lol. It's recognized as one in every other developed nation in the world. Right wingers just have to be such good little goyim for their boss daddies that they have emotional breakdowns when you mention that hey, maybe paying $10,000 a year in tuition is fucking retarded, as are $400,000 bills for tonsil removal surgery.

>college education and basic healthcare free of cost
you mean paid for by whites

OH no! The TOTALITARIAN NIGHTMARE of living in CANADA. That would be so horrible. Luckily I get to live here where I'd have to get deep into debt to have the bullets extracted from my kid's skull when he's shot by a gun-nut in a school shooting.

Trade school should be free of cost. We don't need a million more engineers and lawyers.

Why? All of those jobs are going to be automated anyway. Want to cling to coal too, little baby?

we should, but access to universities and trade schools should be restricted to qualified applicants. people who aren't going today largely would not be going under the new system, either; they're not exactly the best and brightest. standardized testing and student interests and aptitudes should be used to funnel young people into the training programs that will help them realize their potential.

little more is too much for a service only niggers use

Attached: E3833841-780B-4290-BBDD-EC0B69E261B1.jpg (664x551, 317K)

Sorry. But I don’t have college debt. I don’t want my tax dollars going to subsidize incompetent feminist studies majors