Let's have an honest conversation about race relations

Calling all people who are looking to express their views on race and race relations civilly and honestly'. Let's have a productive conversation where all sides are heard, Try not to react in anger and hear the other person out. Black,White,Asian etc everyone please chime in. Don't call each other racial slurs and dont fight just lay out your arguments and back them up with fact. Be free to express how you feel just do it in a way that the conversation moves forward and doesn't immiediately shut down, Ok lets see how this works. First question to start everything off. How do we heal the divide between the races and how do we hear each other out without erupting in anger?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Why does it feel good to use that word? When you know so many people will feel very hurt when they see it?

First at all, we must kill all jews.

>Why does it feel good to use that word?
its funny

>When you know so many people will feel very hurt when they see it?
thats why its funny

Fuck all niggers.

Cause I want them to feel hurt. Even if it will never come close to being equal with the pain they have inflicted onto the west.

>How do we heal the divide between the races and how do we hear each other out without erupting in anger?
It won't heal as long as (((they))) are in power.

1. Acknowledge race as a biological concept
2. Ethnic nationalism for every race
3. Commensalism: everyone stays in their fucking lane

Nobody wants to accept 1. Because it is directly in conflict with the libertarian values our society is built on. Eg, tabula rasa.

Brainwashing run rampid. Fuck you nigger op

Attached: 1569105897598.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

Black people have contributed a lot to the west. Do you focus on the worst aspects of their culture too much. Or explain yourself on how they have made the west worse? Do you have bad personal experiences with black people. By the way I am neither black nor white . I just feel like open dialogoue is important. You should express yourself but make sure to back it up and prepared to be challenged.

You laugh at others peoples pain , if thats why you are racist the people of colour just take note.

What does ethnic nationalism entail? We should all live in separate countries and never talk to each other? Doesn't sound like fun, I like my friends from all races.

>How do we heal the divide between the races
It won't heal, because it's never broken. Division is the most practical thing to achieve harmony.

>How do we hear each other out without erupting in anger?
What's so bad about anger? It's just other natural humane emotion. You don't combat emotion. Combat irrationality instead.

>How do we heal the divide between the races and how do we hear each other out without erupting in anger?
We kill all jews and black people.

>Black people have contributed a lot to the west.
*blacks under the puppetry of jews have contributed to the west, but blacks on their own have done jackshit.

You are neither black nor white. So you are a Jew.

Attached: 1566181599897.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

Ok the 14 million jews are gone, Now what still have 7 billion people who are more divided today than I can ever remember>

>We should all live in separate countries and never talk to each other
Don't migrate to each other.

Imagine wanting attention this badly, sheesh.

I want to keep my race quite at the moment to stay objective but I am not jewish either I promise you that.

This

I don't hate other races.
I don't think we're superior.
I don't think they should be massacred.

I want to be with my people.
I want to marry someone who is like me.
I want to have my own space.
I want everyone to have their own space.

Everyone SHOULD have their own SEPARATE space.

How about you just explain to me why it's not permitted for me to just live among other whites with a shared culture, and instead I have to live around chinks, niggers, spics, etc.
They all have a homeland they can go back to if they feel like living in an ethnically pure monoculture area. Where am I supposed to go? Every culture that's white had to be 'diverse' while none of the shitskin cultures were forced to have the same requirement.

Abolish state monopoly on borders.
Let people choose, would they live with emmigrnats or not.

fuck off Nazi

Attached: 1556260731166.jpg (675x915, 174K)

>Let's discuss races, no rage ok anons?
>I want to keep my race quiet. I am neither white or black.
Goddamn canadian chink. Get the fuck out.

Good. And now, instead of bombing third world countries and enslaving their people, we helping them create successful society's.

Ok , are you ok if all russians are never allowed to leave russia now? Even if Putin starts a civil war and lets say attacks everyone east of moscow for some reason, or there is a giant economic collapse? What do we do about all the races that are currently in diverse societies how will that work?

>How do we heal the divide between the races
I don't want to
>how do we hear each other out without erupting in anger
There's nothing wrong with anger

Not Chinese either, can play the guessing game and I ll tell you if you are right.

Breaking taboos is funny

There is no “healing” to be done. Other races can live in their shitholes and should be forcefully ejected or killed if they attempt to break into real civilisations. If the bastards overbreed they should be culled like the rats they are. Also anyone with Ashkenazi or other Jew phenotypes should be gassed and eradicated from this world for good

Nothing will change without cooperation from everyone. You wont get anything you want if the other side cant hear you and you just keep ranting and raving.

Why do you feel this way? Do you think it has something to do with your lot in life?

>I like my friends from all races
We're not talking about your social life. We're talking about preventing genocide.

You can't. Multi-cultural societies fracture on ethnic lines every single time.

This.

>7 billion people who are more divided today than I can ever remember
But the jews are dead.

How could we implement that now? When most people don\t feel that way. and society is so diverse currently.

Up until 1965, America only accepted European immigrants. It isn't rocket science.

>not white
>not black
>not Chinese
Italian?

/thread

>When most people don\t feel that way
Everyone feels that way. They just want to leech off of the most technically advanced race while the jews have them on their knees.

In order to prevent white genocide, we will have to genocide (((them))). (((They))) want dumbed down mixed race mutts that will believe (((their))) propaganda.

This is always your tactic.

You turn it into a personal attack rather than debate the merit of what the person is saying.

I've rarely seen any left winger/establishment republican address the statistical evidence of the crime rates, ethnic replacement as the result of political bias in immigration policies, the consolidation of power in the hands of (((them))) nor the development of a globalized economy that makes all nations reliant on an international organization to further their society.

Holocaust denial is banned in most of Europe while the association with white identitarian groups is declared 'racist' and the person in question subject to fierce scrutiny.

Why the fuck do you think we're all so toxic in jaded? You've forced our entire ideology underground and made us watch silently as your politicians rape our homelands with awful policies, and replace us with foreigners. Everyone here is PISSED and irritated because we have to wait until the system collapses in order to rebuild.

You've made democracy a joke, debate a danger and the assertion of our beliefs subject to all sorts of things from imprisonment to harassment and the destruction of our lives.

Shove your faux-politeness up your ass and pretend you're a corndog.

Ok, interesting point. So the 14 million jews are responsible for the rest of the worlds ills. I am not saying you are wrong but what real evidence do you have of this. Emphasis on real.

The Kalergi Plan.

They stole a bunco of people and land too . It was never an all white society and will most likely never will be,

Because niggers came up with the term people of color to try and grow a coalition. But in reality people other than niggers is a more accurate grouping.

Attached: b6oxb9yas5m31.jpg (960x960, 185K)

Why do you type like a retard?

Legimate question brother. I do not know your lot in life.

Indian

That's ahistorical nonsense. Did the Soviet Union defeat the Nazis through cooperation and fruitful dialogue?

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of feemales and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

I agree politicians dont discuss what we are actaully thinking or feeling. They dog whistle to racists however sometimes.

What is that?

Except that happened to most civilizations the fact is America was founded and is its own think that only whites were to be citizens in and the founders lived and died under this law

>Ok , are you ok if all russians are never allowed to leave russia now?
If this is not due to what our government forbids us, but because other countries will refuse to let us in to preserve their ethnos and protect it from dissolution in migrants, then yes.

Google is your friend.

Because I met tons of niggers, spics, chinks, Pakis and Arabs and realised there was nothing redeemable about any of these people

Remove non-Whites from White countries. That was easy.

Warmer, but I dont classify myself as Indian.

>What do we do about all the races that are currently in diverse societies how will that work?
We will create countries for their ethnic groups. And we will collect money (create funds) for their repatriation.

You're an idiot and didn't understand his post.

So the solution will be a massive wide scale military conflict afterwards the survivors are left to live in these separate all same ethnic group states. Seems unlikely as well. Other solution has a chance.

I don't hate other races.
I just don't want to be ethnically cleansed in my own country.
If I object I'm vilified.
I've objected and have experienced this personally.
I just want to live among my own people.
A couple decades ago I didn't give a shit.
Now I give a shit.
All Progressives have done is made me a hard identitarian.
I still don't hate other races.
I just no longer want them in my life.
I wasn't asked if I wanted to be demographically replaced.
I didn't vote on this.
No one made mention of the destruction of my civilization.
One day I just noticed.
And was attacked when I said I didn't like it.
All I wanted was to be left alone to play video games.
And Progressives couldn't even fucking let me have my godamn vidya.
I have resigned myself to having to defend my civlization [legally, you fucking FEDs, fuck off].
Serious shit is in store and I never gave a shit until I was attacked for being white.
Now I'm just pissed off.
And there are millions like me.
We're gonna make it.

Attached: 1974_model.jpg (597x640, 166K)

Please define 'racism' first otherwise fuck off with your shitty stupid bait question.

Sand Nigger

Attached: cee.png (525x349, 354K)

Khalistani

Yes, much like all conflicts in history, it will be settled with war. Did you google 'The Kalergi Plan' yet?

>the reason governs the outcome and thus is more important than the deed
lol get fucked shit idealist nigger
MATERIJA SILA
RAZUM MOGILA
WHO NOT WITH US IS UNDER US

Interesting, and why did this change? Are you saying there should be a return to slavery?

Feelings don't matter, and it's funny.

100% homogeneity isn't necessary. What's important is that America was understood to be a white nation and that people of European descent dominated its institutions.

Okay. I don't particularly like the culture/behavior of non-whites. I really wish they would go away.
This is true to a lesser extent of white non-Americans. But they don't come here in nearly the numbers non-whites do. So that's fine, and I wish them the best in their own countries.

>Why does it feel good to use that word?

Because it's an act of defiance against authority. Institutions and journalists and SJWs and employers would like to burn you at the stake for daring to utter such a no-no world.

Except that hate speech isn't a thing in the US, and it's our right to say whatever we want unless we're advocating violence.

In the 60's people rebelled by smoking weed and having sex. In the 2020's you rebel against the system by shouting nigger from the rooftops while the system clutches its' pearls and wrings its hands over how to stop you from doing something you're allowed to do.

It's very little to do with black people desu. It's more a stand against authority and would-be morality police.

>We should all live in separate countries and never talk to each other?
Yes.

Slavery existed outside of America, you stupid fuck. Whites were slaves to muslims for centuries.

and keep control of the button

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Struggling.

Struggling through an education system that spends more time indoctrinating it's students then teaching them skills they need. Trying my best to weed out the crap and focus on what's important while keeping myself academically afloat.

My Dad is one of the only white man at his IT job, the rest are mostly Indians/Asians, and I'm told I'm gonna be struggling to find and get a good job due to having to compete with people who have spent every moment studying like their lives depended on it to come to MY country to take a job, rather then staying in THEIR homeland and helping out their neighbors, making THEIR country a sustainable place to live.

Do you ever question the men who want to remove their genitals and pretend they're the opposite sex? Do you question their lot in life? Their mental health.

Do you ever question how it's illegal to acknowledge statistical evidence about certain groups in alien countries, disrupting their cultures, economies, and lives?

Do you ever question how from the MOMENT you begin public education, you are subjected to indoctrination to an ideology you don't agree with, that calls you a racist and a fool and a coward and the lowest of the low?

Do you ever question how it's PERFECTLY acceptable for children to be sexualized? To be lectured by drag queens? To be told it's OKAY to embrace the delusional thought processes of a mental disorder that makes them to want dress up like the opposite sex?

No, no you don't. You've been taught that all the traditions and ideas we have are racist and wrong. You don't care, or you're pulling some 'tolerance' bullshit. Why would I tolerate a virus in my body? Why would I let it destroy me? Why would we let it corrupt our youth and destroy our country?

No you, nigga. Pishi pa dielu ili ujobyvaj

is wanting to keep the UK a white majority country racist?

>based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
So, like, the Talmud?

Slavery was never a law it was simply not outlawed

The point being the founders of this nation intentionally made the law that only whites should be citizens that’s how the country is supposed to exist in the eyes of those who rightfully made the nation we call America

I'm past all this. Shitskins don't belong in the West, period. They've been brought here by our enemies to destroy us. Either they or we will succeed.

Attached: 1568973535213.jpg (600x600, 37K)

because everyone says not to use it and it's just a fucking word

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm making a very simple point: cooperation and dialogue are not what decides who rules who or who lives where. Decision-making power relies on force and the threat of force.

All non whites hate whites, but want to live in white countries because their countries are shitholes

I am Sikh Canadian been here 4 generations want to stay In Canada and don't think Khalistan is a feesable idea.
All sources say conspiracy theory brother. I will continue to dig though.

You're a retarded cuck leaf. This will only be solved with war.

This

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ

shut up nigger larp.

Niggers call each other niggers all the time. Everyone flips when whites say it. It's a power game. Nobody can get hurt by a word. People lose their shit because a white person saying nigger is saying "you don't have power over me"

>we 'This'ed each other
Cheers, you beautiful bastard.

>All sources say conspiracy theory

Attached: 1510918219878.png (560x407, 13K)