There's a COUNTERINTEL program being run through one of the Jow Forums boards as we speak

There's a COUNTERINTEL program being run through one of the Jow Forums boards as we speak.

Attached: image.jpg (698x672, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit they are trying to shape pol as pol tries to shape the world

robot 9001 or pol?

I don't go over to the other one.

It's neither, I'm almost certain. But I don't have the clearance to know which one.

exactly - anywhere that's a threat and/or questions the truth and/or reality they try to change alone.

(((they))) don't want you to know the truth that 70% of the people between the age of 20-34 aren't married. (((they))) don't want you to know they destroyed the west and such.

can't counter chaos. fools gon fool. dollar crash next.

Yeah, we know.
The Glownigger memes exist for a reason.

Also, this is a slide thread, stating the blatantly obvious with no potential for discussion.

imagine an evolution in christianity where in group preference goes so far as to encourage organ dealing and genetic modifications among white christians exclusively with extreme enforcement of borders and excommunication of sinners?

Evidence or GTFO OP

take your meds, retard.

Why is /tv/ so underrated?

OP is most likely talking about all the IOTBW interference being run by shills. I havent decided if IIRAW is also

it's the spot all the /sp/ posters went after the generals and moderators ruined it.

>> Counterintel

kek therfore Jow Forums needed some intel first.
The Glows, always amazing to see what they think his site is.

its all just a joke bro

This is not IOTBW. Comb Jow Forums for subliminal memes.

It's /b/

Understand that the alphabet agency people in charge of monitoring this shithole are all boomers who think it's a fringe white supremacist terror recruitment board. It's really hard to un-convince them so just let them be confused and be sure to shitpost accordingly

Everyone knows intelligence agencies from every country are monitoring Jow Forums
US, UK, Russian, Chinese, etc.

how disgusting the smell must be, to sit in a office with all that boomers. Open Tai food boxes next to coffee and cold sweat and vape stuff.

Jow Forums was once the information central in the internet. But times gone, the cracks moved on and we are the rest, hopping on some real happenings.

Attached: f5e6856c67fb084d995491e77c6ad214.jpg (570x800, 90K)

OP might be a retard, but sure as fuck COINTELPRO is run on this board.

/tv/ and /o/ are based. Although the jannies are fags

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Attached: hogg wild.png (415x233, 112K)

Every thread

Attached: 1566073097154.jpg (236x214, 12K)

it's /tv/ isn't it?
probably in accordance with the mouse

its COINTEL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Kill your children and then turn the gun on yourself