Women coders

I'm a white man, 38, been doing IT work since I was 14. I'm now a senior systems engineer.

I wish there were more women coders. Why? Because more sex. Working with women is much more enjoyable to work with than other men. Granted, as long as they weren't gifted the job and know what they're doing.

Working with fat, overweight IT nerds gets boring after awhile. I don't want to work with niggers or spics but it would be refreshing to work with a woman who wasn't a stuck up cunt and just wants to get the job done and do it in a efficient and creative way. Basically a white woman.

Learn 2 code is also a good meme which will end up red pilling women.

Attached: fb0250e79eb6aa6d381a6f36d87b0b89474ecfd17ad5ba9d3518cc70866f0863.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong

>Going after women in the workplace in current year

>women coders

Attached: hello i am huwhite28.jpg (650x460, 147K)

post bewbs

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (200x136, 7K)

>Working with women is much more enjoyable
Only someone who doesn’t have to work with women would say this

>work with women
kys immediately OP

You fell for a meme, enjoy your coder trannies.

You're going to get yourself fired lol

>Working with women is much more enjoyable to work with than other men
this is the opinion of someone who has never worked with women in their lives

just fuck dudes, OP

this

>Only someone who doesn’t have to work with women would say this
100% this.

post pics of your balloon knot.

I suppose you're right, I don't.

never

this
>Working with fat, overweight IT nerds gets boring after awhile
and you're probably one of them. why would anyone want to work with you, lmao

Did you know women engineers only earn 77 cents on the dollar compared to male engineers?

Attached: eng.jpg (687x389, 38K)

You have obviously never worked with women. Everything is shit.

Have an ex who did comp sci.

When she was doing an internship at General Dynamics, she'd sneak stuff home on a thumbdrive and regularly ask me for help with it.

I was looking her up a couple years after we broke up and her last year at Uni she got a national research grant for machine learning. Looked that up and the code seemed VERY FAMILIAR, but I haven't bothered to dig out the laptop I was using while we were dating to see if she literally stole my code or just reimplemented it.

That, in turn, got her a position on the Board of Directors of a regional "tech incubator" organization.

She's not incompetent, mind you. I wouldn't mind having an employee, male or female, with her level of skill... I just don't think she'd be where she is if her organs were a different shape or color.

im glad that more women don't work with you because you are an incel creep

Because more sex.

Attached: jim_carey_image__2_.jpg (260x397, 18K)

OP is an idiot. Do you know what women coders really means? If you have visions of free sex bandied about, you’re delusional.
Bosses think you have another coder, but meanwhile she’s likely mostly incompetent and lazy, so you’ll end up taking on your workload and part of hers and increase the number of crazy deadlines you have.
Daily workplace life goes from having bros you can joke around a little with (within the bounds of professional behavior) to having a walking potential #MeToo case you have to tiptoe around all day. Self-censorship isn’t fun.
It means being careful to enter a conference room or elevator she’s in lest you be stuck alone and have an accusation.
Women stick together, so you basically get a snitch to HR right in the middle of your team.
Whatever faint hope you have for sex is dashed. If she sleeps with anybody at the office, it will most likely be an alpha salesman or business guy, almost never the IT guy unless you’re hot. But if you’re hot, you don’t need or want a girl coder there anyway.
This is stupid or OP is a faggot virgin.

You’re lucky
Women think being social with your coworkers is more important than productivity. Most of them think being entirely focused on your work is a bad thing. They spend 99% of their time in meetings talking while the men do all the work

You would have to their job and yours. Or they would make your job harder.

>Granted, as long as they weren't gifted the job and know what they're doing.
And there you have your answer dingus

in Poland even the female devs and testers are hot. no woman has made it to sys engineer tho, probably not gonna happen for a while

Islam is right about women

Truly, woman is hard to work with

Id literally destroy that things asshole

Working with women fucking sucks. You can’t fuck them these days because you can get fake me too’d and as far as the actual work goes women are useless.

T. Works with women

I have, I work with a lot of women but they don't work on projects with me. Many can be very enjoyable and fun. The whole "women in the workplace are shit" meme is trash.

Woman *can* do a good job given the chance, but only when they aren't given the job just because they are women. Hire talented people, period. (except shitskins, there's no hope there)

White woman can make decent coders, I've seen it. Plus sex possibilities.

Attached: feeling cute.jpg (705x708, 71K)

>Working with women is much more enjoyable to work with than other men.

Obvious and retarded bait.

>Fucking women at work
>Wanting to have to deal with women at work
>Blogging on Jow Forums
Try going outside.

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I should have said "women coders who are good". I understand that hiring women just because they're women because "muh diversity" is retarded. Hire talent, period. Women can be talented coders, they're a dime a dozen but it happens.

You're the kind of twat-stick who gives favoritism to women coworkers irrespective of their performance aren't you?

The basic premise of this thread indicates 'tis so.

Yeah, i'm sure a bunch of fat whores eating, complaining and gossiping all day would make your job easier.

"A dime a dozen" means cheap and commonly available.
You mean the opposite.
Also, you're stupid and your thread is bad.

They work their way into HR departments and fucking destroy productivity with their feelings bullshit.

The fuckers are an absolute plague.

>work with a woman who wasn't a stuck up cunt and just wants to get the job done and do it in a efficient and creative way
nice m8, i too would like to win the lottery

Attached: disgusting.jpg (660x660, 131K)

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 78K)

Even if the woman in your pic were capable of coding at the highest level, she would still slouch off her portion of the job and cruise by on her pussy. I get that you want sex, but it is enough to do your job and not hers as well to get some.

Attached: 28e6b6aee52b3330b0d2850f52ec7e1569075cb9086fe3a59a11aabfa92a46a9.png (680x946, 89K)

>it would be refreshing to work with a woman who wasn't a stuck up cunt and just wants to get the job done and do it in a efficient and creative way.

I take it you don't have experience with women.

So you want to get metoo'd with blue balls

Bored? why not check this extremely hot activee server, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Exactly! I’m in the Med field. 70% female across the board. The fucking endless petty drama and droning blabbering about useless bull shit would kill me if I didn’t legitimately want to help sick people.

I suppose you're right and I can totally see the potential downsides. However, if the women are professional, as are the men, much could be accomplished.

Liar jew shill. I am white man system engineer. Abstraction personified autist. If i want a bitch, i will order one like ordering a pizza but i dont order pizzas because carbs make me slow. I shit in toilet, work at desk, fuck in bed. I do not mix these things.

I'm in Healthcare. I work with 90% women. They are mostly bitches and back stab each other daily. Constant drama. A while back I made a full male team and we had the best numbers on every metric measureable. No drama either.

Again. Even if they are gifted they will take the easy route of getting by on your thirst.

I hear you man. Fucking endless. Ever get on a hospital floor and have two menopausal bitches spend the whole day adjusting a thermostat up and down because their fucking hot flashes were in opposite sync?

What kind of drama could even come up in the medical field. Seems nurses are busy as fuck and any juicy gossip would break confidentiality in some form

God, she's beautiful

This!

I work in a supermarket lol, boinked one co worker and think may'haps have an opening with another. Working with chicks really helped break through my chronic shyness and just learn to have a fun & relaxed conversation even if girls generally do talk about stupid shit, it's better than talking to Marvel watching cucks all day who are afraid to even murmur a cheeky racist joke. Waman in the workplace makes my day brighter but I guess that's because I work with late teens and early 20s and the whole supermarker shop assistant profession is layer back as fuck, simple and straight forwards no need for drama or conniving for position. Love the tension I get with some girls though, it's almost like fear transmuted into something way more exiting. Don't listen to these bitter fags, wimins are queens and you can defs score in the workplace...just like be yourself brah

Attached: 44767752_2360251497635454_2485693055336710144_n.jpg (960x668, 44K)

>Working with women is much more enjoyable to work with than other men.

Attached: 1583073556425.jpg (838x799, 139K)

Your joking right?
>that bitch Stacy bought the same scrubs I got just to spite me and they make her ass look like shit
>Nancy from admitting is such a fucking slut
>haha did you see the guy in room 325s dick? Like an acorn ina birds nest
>whyte doctas don unnastan blek pain

why not just take all that money and fuck the hooker from your first pic?

Correct.

>Everything is sexual harassment
>Always offended
>Never does any work
>Drama
>Tries to take advantage of men in the workplace.

Don't be a retard, op.

shills get the rope. remember you were told, you didn't listen.

Yeah dude. I work with women and you have to do most of the work and ALL of the thinking

>t. virgin

kill yourself with fire

a woman would, too. even tho she knows its not true, the feminist social conditioning cannot be resisted

women love fucking people they work with. not all women, but if you work with 10 women in a place with 30 men, I guarantee 2 or 3 of those women are banging someone that works there.

there's really nothing wrong with meeting women through work - at work you can spend a lot of time with women and get to know them. in that respect it's like high school.

can someone x-ray this?

Underrated

Pack it up boys this user just said everything that could possibly be needed to be said on this topic. Well done.

For those who wish to do some further research on the subject.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

They key is to not depend on the work of women to accomplish your job. you want to be in a different department from the women, but in a shared workspace.

>I'm a white man, 38, been doing IT work since I was 14

Want to know how i know you are larping, faggot?

women aren't capable of the levels of thought necessary to be redpilled you utter fucking retard.

You're insane.
The world would be perfect without women.
Sex dolls are all that's needed and would get much more R&D investment.

High school is well known for happy drama free relationships.

>women love fucking people they work with.

Attached: 1574836646994.jpg (930x341, 125K)

Threads over guys. see
There is nothing more to discuss.

>good meme which will end up red pilling women
Holy fuck, that delusion

Attached: 1558416984025.jpg (1107x230, 94K)

>women aren't capable of the levels of thought necessary to be redpilled you utter fucking retard.
This

Attached: 1527410690606.jpg (900x900, 254K)

You should call her out and take her down. That's bullshit.

if you are their boss or in their column of the hierarchy then NO, DO NOT FUCK THEM unless you plan on leaving the job. minus that, go to town, who cares.

If the only women at work who want to fuck you are the ones whose careers you can help, maybe you should pay attention to that fact.

Based Greek

Yeah they will just roll into HR and flood your email box with sparkle header new puppy announcements for some shlub in the mailroom of the cross town branch all day until it’s time for your mandatory trany awareness compliance seminar.

You don't work in IT.
Otherwise you'd be fucking fed up having to cover for useless cunts.

The fuck, this sounds like highschool drama. How didn't the rigorous requirements of nursing school filter that kind of person

>trips of truth
absolutely! so don't give them power? fucking women you know from the workplace should only be done when you have no real interaction in terms of job/hierarchy. This is so obvious I didn't even think to say it at first.

Eh, they're the only ones who clean. It ain't all bad.

>That's a Jew baby

Fuck off with that ugly bitch. Delete your post.

/thread

unless you're working at a strip joint, your statement is false.

Attached: cleavage.jpg (645x514, 95K)

>I wish there were more women coders
>Granted, as long as they weren't gifted the job and know what they're doing.
impossible. Women are intellectually inferior to men. A good woman coder is almost non existent like a lochness monster. They lack mechanical thinking that's more prevalent in males which is mandatory to be good in this field.

hell yeah brother.
fucking sick of these retards who think women are anything but the most fickle and shallow of creatures.

This

Attached: 1511860900547.jpg (1254x2702, 1.13M)

The people who believe this shit are dickless losers. If you fuck a woman properly she'll do whatever you want, because you're her leader and she was born to follow you. All you have to do is use this power of YOURS responsibly, and keep fucking her correctly.

>be me, submariner
>never work with women on the sub
>offensive as possible environment, everyone loves each other
>female integrated shore duty
>sensitivity training my first week
>”here’s why women are great to work with and you’re in trouble if you don’t understand why :^)”

i fucking hate working with women and i hate the military for their jew propaganda bullshit.

Another medfag. Monica.

fucking oath just like high school, i'm one of those dudes who needs a fair amount of time to accustom myself to ladies so I couldn't imagine even getting laid without highschool, tertiary education, workplace. Woman will make a man out of you to, keep you on your toes and stop you from being a complete nerd faggot even if they are time drainers

pic unrelated. you'll just get fat, overweight IT nerds that are girls. and half will be trans.

Attached: 1542903816692.jpg (702x715, 131K)