NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH US FOR WANTING TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE US IN EVERY WAY STOP BEING...

NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH US FOR WANTING TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE US IN EVERY WAY STOP BEING VIOLENT YOU COMMUNISTS!!!

Attached: 1496663227158.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/news/nazis-protest-anarchist-book-fair-in-houston-9825203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't want to "genocide everyone". I just want niggers and sandniggers to stay away from where I live.

nobody wants to genocide you faggot, only to return you to your shithole.
why is it for commies so hard to understand it?
Nobody gives a fuck about your shitskin degenerate ass, go back to whatever shithole you came from and everyone will be happy.

Exactly my thoughts as well but if they don’t we will be left with no choice in the end. We are trying to save lives you should listen to us.

>1 post
will it change?

I never said genocide. Remove seems more relevant.

Genocide is the natural order of things. It must be done in the end anyway. Not doing it, and sending everyone back, is just giving them another chance in 100 to 1000 years and beyond to destroy us. It’s the only sensible choice. It doesn’t have to be violent.

The Holocaust never happened.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>Waaaaah I just wanna steal because I’m a fuckin’ pathetic loser help everything oppresses little inferior bitch help

Weakling faggot niggerlovers should be culled.

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH US FOR WANTING YOU MADE EXTINCT IN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES!! WHITE EXISTENCE IS GENOCIDE! MY WIFE'S BLACK SON WON'T LIKE THIS. STOP BEING VIOLENT YOU NAZIS!!!

Attached: communist-wojak-album-on-imgur-51961011-1.png (500x595, 60K)

Punch a nazi is probably the dumbest lefty meme.

houstonpress.com/news/nazis-protest-anarchist-book-fair-in-houston-9825203

NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CRITICIZE JUDAISM, THOSE OTHER RELIGIONS ARE OPIATE OF THE MASSES BUT NOT JEWISM IT IS A SPECIAL CASE AND THEY ARE CHOSEN BY YAHWE!!!

It's not about getting punched it's not being able to punch back without you faggots finding every piece of information on the person who did and putting it all over the place. Yet when it's the other way around nothing happens so we just let you get away with it....for now.

You're at the point to where even normies are warming up to the idea of killing you people in droves.

the media that controls you like a puppet on a stick are the ones saying genocide, we just want to deport you.

the people you are punching are nowhere near nazi's you dishonest faggot. I can't wait till people start outright killing your kind.

jewish holocaust is sadly a lie

>Complains about genocide
>Communist flag

Nice self awareness retard.

Attached: 1517090594983.jpg (942x960, 127K)

I FUCKING LOVE GENOCIDE

>YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH US
Let's be honest here, there's no way a flaccid little pussy like you will ever have the balls to punch a little girl, let alone a grown man.

Ah, commie friend.
How can you hate us, when you don't even understand us?

Attached: h.jpg (815x743, 146K)

>Aww it's trying to build a strawman. Come on little guy, you can do it if you lie and label hard enough!

Commit suicide you kissless beta cuck.

Attached: wojak brainlet soy.jpg (700x734, 80K)

FUCK... 1 post by this id

This thread has a herbal aroma now...

Attached: jemu.jpg (1117x915, 262K)

spotted the non passing tranny

Attached: 1569013749287-pol.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>WANTING TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE US IN EVERY WAY
Misrepresentation, as always. You're the bad guys. You can't even get our story straight. You're that hateful and bigoted.

What kind of a faggot sits down at the computer and makes a post like this?