Greta

She has asperger's. Is that why y'all love her? Or is just pedophilia / little boy love?
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4rBLCpEeM

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 7.18.35 PM.png (743x620, 493K)

holy fuck look how spergy she is

Attached: 9+058489.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

She's actually a 28 year old man with a growth disorder.

You're the one that made the thread dude

Step out of your comfort zone. Fight for the white races.

Attached: can you hear me.png (1600x1600, 1.38M)

Hate her.

Attached: 1569048696343.gif (255x189, 170K)

Great is a little girl not a little boy

Autists are retarded.

she referred to her autism as a state of her being "neuro-diverse"

put this bitch in a gas chamber now

Attached: it's okay to be white.png (1080x1080, 418K)

She also may have fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: 37F6B60F-42D2-4DCC-AF32-C4B55995DFF4.jpg (381x381, 124K)

oh yeah, i think i heard that... somewhere... before

She has autism, you just need to get her to understand the jewish question.

Attached: Groebbels.png (993x557, 666K)

>Or is just pedophilia / little boy love?
>16yo
>pedophilia
umm.. what?

Attached: Christina-Ricci-in-Addams-010.jpg (460x276, 21K)

she looks like an 11 year old boy

She hates whites

I can't stop laughing how ugly this kid is!

Fuck off with your slides kike.

>She has asperger's.

Aspergers caused by her diet. Carnivore diet would fix it.

As soon as she understands she's being controlled by her jewish handlers, she's going to turn hard on them.

Attached: 1568507645437.jpg (1200x1560, 1.23M)

I love Greta because of her breathtaking beauty and high IQ maturity which is rare for kids her age. We should stand in awe and appreciation she's using her drop dead gorgeous looks to bring attention to climate change instead of devoting herself to the modeling industry.

Attached: 01.png (1080x1350, 1.53M)

you coom'd to the video, didn't you?

I absolutely do not love her and I don't understand the virtue signalling of NPC's that's led to this 'cute' culture of listening to the advice of children.

she is the mascot of Jow Forums

adults are just as moronic

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

She is 16, not that young. If a 16 yr old didn’t talk this coherently I would think retarded. She just comes off as well spoken because she looks 10

she's so fucking ugly and ill intended

Attached: 7798242689_greta-thunberd-est-arrivee-a-new-york-le-28-aout-apres-une-traversee-de-l-atlantique-en-v (864x587, 129K)

its mostly just pedo jews shilling her here to discredit the board

Attached: CBE30900-E245-4053-99CF-11EBFCFD496E.jpg (445x445, 51K)

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewwds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

nobody likes greta but feminist. stop talking about some nobody. her 15 seconds are up. that other autist who stood there with his arms out has big things in his future how ever. i see him trying that shit with a car or bus one day

People with Aspergers fixate one one thing, I knew of one girl with Aspergers who was fixated with lizards.
It's literally autism not that they have any special insight on the topic.

Attached: hm.jpg (474x348, 20K)

Jesus, can fucking mods start banning anything to do with this crazy bitch who claims to see carbon dioxide? This retard is literally being pushed on ALL boards.

>im retarded please do what i tell you

I just watched OP's vid. This is the first time I've heard her speak. Holy shit she sounds legit fucking retarded lol. How is anyone listening to this drooling idiot kid.

Calm the fuck down

Attached: 1566577955700.jpg (1536x2048, 1.76M)

Attached: image.png (841x408, 77K)

first day on earth? this is how it works

Malala 2.0

pedos only go for attractive girls though...

>Is that why y'all love her?
OP is fake and gay. What kind of frenchfag uses "y'all"? You Cajun, son? Go back to the swamp, glowhomo. Slide, slide, slippity slide. All day long.

Fucking lame ass narrative. No one is buying it lmao.

Attached: san.png (864x587, 767K)

Attached: C537CF59-B326-41AD-9FF2-9EF27D6DC55D.png (800x450, 479K)

Are you a colony of the mutts or something toothpaste how are you watching that?

Attached: unavailable.png (1781x510, 185K)

You get one loli on a deserted island. Which do you pick, Greta or Soph?

Attached: gAcpBRw.jpg (900x675, 135K)

really surprised by how FUCKING DUMB some of the replies are itt, and you're trying to put her down as if she is the one who's retarded. this board is in love with greta. she is a mirror image of it.

She has literally every hallmark of FAS. What does her mother look like?

I walked by her about a week ago. No one spotted her.

Attached: methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_cfbf9a34-c050-11e9-9c7a-44d1639b233d.jpg (640x640, 51K)

this. her mommy lied and said she's a sperg because she didn't want to admit to drinking alcohol while preggers

how works what? she has no proposals on how to fix shit. She only goes "mr goverment do something pls" which we all know will end up in tax hike and that's the point.

>monkey from yoshis island
kek

Gretar for warmth
Soph for bantz

jeez these greta threads ALWAYS take off

Attached: grima-wormtongue_221715_top[1].jpg (300x282, 71K)

Is that her pimp?

it works that the world is run by stupid fucking retards, were you born yesterday? greta is no less retarded than any world leader.

>Azzburger
Potato face, and wide set eyes say FAS

Serious question and inb4 “muh per capita” why don’t leftists care that like 80% of this shit comes from India, China and Africa? If they really cared they would talk about sanctions against these countries until they reduced emissions.

Attached: giphy.gif (450x242, 989K)

yes, her mum

exactly. she looks like a fucking alien. asperger's doesn't do that.

Soph would unironically destroy her in a debate.

Looks like the type to not let a baby get in the way of her drinking.

Also no nasal bridge and big philtrum

why do you compare her to world leaders? she's a fucking sockpuppet, a mouthpiece. She leads nobody.

which leaders do you know who actually lead anyone, and are not retards? they're all retarded. people are retarded for the most part.

100% down-syndrome

Attached: 1552582313665.jpg (785x590, 73K)

that girl is being abused just like those trans kids. this makes me frickin blood boil.

No she wouldn't. Soph is equally retarded when not reading from a script. One thinks these kids should stfu and stop voicing their opinions publicly until they get a clue.

you're living in fantasy bullshit, dude

I want to stop our nation's crime problem by securing the borders and being tough on blacks, who statistically commit the most crime. I'm a racist and must be denied a platform.

Greta is a physically and mentally disabled teen girl with no formal education (her shovel-faced ass ought to be in school right now) who claims we can see CO2 and is preaching that people should go anprim. She needs to be on television.

Fuck this gay earth.

She doesn't have aspergers, she'd be disturbed by the flimsy evidence if she did.

propped up sock puppet

Has she ever given any examples?

Why not both?

I just wanna see her curb stomped.

Attached: 91766.gif (300x184, 57K)

Why do Nordic countries produce such weird aspies?

Attached: cute autism girl.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

She's an agent of subversion of young people. She's creating huge anxiety amongst young kids and she's telling them to drop out and protest rather than plant trees or do something else constructive

Another puppet doing a show, one of this days all their lies will fall.

>EAT THE BUGS BIGOT

This bitch looks retarded. Why do people listen to her?

>she's telling them to drop out
/ourpotato/

wtf is this meme lol
was that dude actually talkin about this kid?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIISSSSSSSSSS SSOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOT I NEEEEEEED TOOOOOOOO COOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAHHHHHH

Attached: th - Kopie.gif (1024x922, 147K)

She has more than aspergers, buddy.
It's clear she has fetal alcohol syndrome and downs, too.
Maybe that's why her parents sold her to the globohomo, UN child-doodlers, to take her on an unaccompanied voyage across the ocean to be used as their person sock puppet and coom receptacle.

Think about how bad of a parent you'd have to be to let something like this happen. Getting 100k to pimp out your special needs daughter to globalist pedofilers. This is skippy's wet dream

Attached: 1568408249798-1.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I don't know, I barely follow her in the news. What I do know is none of the theories we're supposed to rearrange our economies over have any predictive validity.

that's her nervous system spazzing out, which is something that happens with FAS. they get these weird ticks.

Attached: greta_cannibalism_taboo_sign.jpg (800x789, 259K)

No, not really.

Who is this sperg qt?

bitch needs a boob job

>How is anyone listening to this drooling idiot kid.
She spouts what they already are brainwashed to believe and is promoted as a figurehead for their hateful agenda. So, in short, because they are instructed to.

This girl doesn't have asperger's

This is a clear case of Marxist psychology, damaging a child to the point that they not only, think something is wrong with them, but try to exacerbate those fake problems.
It's like munchausen syndrome

Yeah definitely, and if they are sold to globohomos by their parents, then they also get weird dicks!

we love her? Most people here make fun of her or talk about fucking her as a joke