How many fewer mexicans will enter USA thanks to the wall? It'll be pretty expensive to build so it has to be worth it

How many fewer mexicans will enter USA thanks to the wall? It'll be pretty expensive to build so it has to be worth it.
If it stops all the mexicans, it's obviously worth it. If it just stops 1 mexican it's not worth all that money.
Will the benefit outweigh the cost?

Attached: img_2885-eb788decbfe24644c86b4b27a51313e5a0da22e3-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/
cbsnews.com/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico will be paying for all of it.

We need them to stop population fall.

Attached: self-reported white.jpg (1080x848, 144K)

Easily.

So how many mexicans will it stop? You imply that you know the answer to this and I'm curious.

Immigration will make the problems caused by low birthrates worse.

>Oy vey what if we have to charge less for rent?
>Oy gevalt what if we have to give raises?!
>SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Attached: six_million_yen.jpg (829x557, 73K)

Supposedly, half of illegal immigration stems from illegal crossings and the other half is from agricultural workers illegally overstaying their visas (but who knows what the real numbers are). It is far too late to do anything to remedy this country's demographics or demographic trajectory. At this point it's a matter of making the ship sink as slowly as possible, which the wall helps with.

Yearly cost of illegal immigration: ~$100B
Total cost of border wall: Maybe as much as $25B
Even if the wall only reduces illegal immigration by 10%, it would only take three years to more than pay for itself.
Math is not hard.

I'm not arguing against the wall, I'm not your enemy. Do you think it decrease the crossings that much? If your simple calculations are roughly accurate then of course the wall is good. I'm just trying to figure out if it really will be that way.

Yes, the point of the wall is not that it will stop all illegal crossings, but that it will make them much harder and ultimately reduce them.

>At this point it's a matter of making the ship sink as slowly as possible, which the wall helps with.
I'm not arguing against trying to slow the fall. I just want to know if the wall is a cost effective way to do that. Since you said about half of it comes from illegal border crossings maybe the wall will be a good investment. If it makes a significant difference in how many come across the border then of course it's a good thing.
I'm mostly just trying to have this discussion because any time someone questions the effectiveness of the wall, the only replies are people calling him a shill.

But will it reduce the crossings enough? If it just stops one mexican, is it still worth it?

You have the ideology of a cancer cell.
Infinite growth, which is what you evidently want, is not sustainable.

Yeah. Sooner or later we'll have to adapt to not having a growing population. Trying to "fix" it with immigration just shoves that problem into the future (and causes a ton of other problems).

You're asking for a statistic I think is unknown and fundamentally unknowable: "How many people enter the United States each year without you knowing about it?"

It's not like we have a way to count the illegals.
The BIG thing it may hinder is drug running and human trafficking, though. Anything to slow them down is probably worth it.

So fix the legal immigration system. I know people who want to come to America but can't because if you don't get an employer sponsorship or have a close relative here, there's no path to a green card.
Trump tried to fix that with a merit based immigration plan. Democrats opposed it. Apparently you don't like legal immigrants.

Eh, the southdindunuffingmericans will just bring with them a few ladders and use it during the night.

Carting multiple 30 foot ladders around is going to make it that much harder. Will also make them easier to find. And if you chase them and make them drop their ladders, they're fucked. I approve.

How much is being spent on illegal aliens every year? As of right now the crossing are less than half of what they were. That means we are not spending money on stuff like healthcare housing ect ect. A penny saved is a penny earned. Eventually the wall will pay for itself and actually save the taxpayers money. Half a million or so Mexicans cross into the country everyday with work visa's the media never talks about. The actual goal is not stop people from coming to the country, Its to stop them from doing it illegally. If they are going to be here they need to be held accountable, just like all the legal citizens. I really don't understand why this concept is so hard to understand. The left wing people saying this is the end of the world blah blah BS are for open borders because they basically profit from this in one form or another from getting votes to stay in power to human trafficking, murder for hire, and drug smuggling.

Of course the exact number is unknown. There should still be an estimate though.
>The BIG thing it may hinder is drug running and human trafficking, though. Anything to slow them down is probably worth it.
If it just stops one illegal immigrant or drug shipment, is it still worth it?

I don't disagree with any of that. You missed the point of my question though. Maybe you didn't even read it.
If it just stops one mexican, is it still worth the cost of building it?
Otherwise, will the wall stop enough immigrants to be worth it?

Immigration is the cause of Low births. It’s not coincidence that the boomers age group ends in 1965. The same year as the immigration act which caused this mess. Immigration causes a deprecation in wages and skyrocketing house prices creating an inhospitable environment to raise a family. If trump were to lower immigration severally and deport illegals wages will go up. House prices will go down and births rates will increase. Women want babies but we are not in an environment to do so.

How many would choose to cross over if there was literally no barrier at all?
I think it's worth having a barrier. Especially since it's a relatively low cost, low maintenance feature. For one-tenth of one year's worth of our military budget we can build a wall that will last 50+ years.

All of that is correct but I think there's more factors too. The "sexual liberation" is also to blame.

+1 our immigration laws are made to enable trafficking and slavery. fucking jews. we need to take back congress and senate first

yeah but theres a shit load of middle aged single women who wish they had a family

Yeah maybe it's worth it, I hope that it is. You have to agree that a cost/benefit-analysis that estimates how many mexicans it will stop is necessary though.

Merit based immigration is just as bad. Instead of the lower class whites getting replaced that upper class will. This is why we need to have English proficiency as a standard for immigration. This will increase the amount of Europeans immigrating to the us.

Move to Berlin if you want a wall. Mexicans can dig. These fuckers routinely explode themselves drilling into pipelines to steal gas. They also have tunnels under the fence. What the fuck can a wall do?

Q predicted this

They didn't know that the hottest guys they could have sex with are out of their league. Since men have lower standards for casual sex than for relationships, if women just choose the most attractive man they can get, they'll get pumped and dumped.

>I don't disagree with any of that. You missed the point of my question though. Maybe you didn't even read it.
>If it just stops one mexican, is it still worth the cost of building it?
>Otherwise, will the wall stop enough immigrants to be worth it?
The boarder crossings are down over 50%,and yes I did read the question. Literally the wall is already paying for itself. The wall is not fully built and what is there has cut the crossings in half and that is a conservative estimate. The media does not want to report on the success of anything the Trump admin is doing because he is slowly tearing them apart. The wall will work and it will save tax payers money. Basically the wall will save tax payers money and keep us safer. its already doing it.

>Don't do anything goy, give up

Ok thanks that answers my question. Your previous post didn't have anything to do with my question but this was exactly the kind of answer I was asking for.

Why do mexicans play their music, fly their flags in usa. And scream ayyeee mexico number one siiii. And then continue living in usa???????

Under Trump's plan, merit based didn't disqualify you. It just gave you precedence. If you speak English, have a degree, have a job offer, meet a certain wealth goal, etc, this can all be worth points.
Now they let in 100,000 people.
Bob: Is a brain surgeon and a millionire. He's worth 26 points.
You: Speak english, have a 4 year degree, but it's in a bullshit field, eh, 7 points.
Juan: Doesn't speak English, doesn't have a degree, 0 points.
They let in 100,000 people. There's no point cutoff so Juan can still apply. Obviously Bob gets in the first try. By the time they get to position 50,000 they're down to the 7 pointers, so you get in. By the time they get to position 100,000 they are getting the 2 pointers and they run out of slots. Juan does not get in.

However, if there are 100,000 positions and only 0 point people apply then 0 point people fill those slots. But people who have money, degrees, guaranteed jobs or English skills will always get bumped ahead of Juan.

It was a great system, I thought. Republicans half-supported it. Democrats, of course, 100% opposed it, because they're shit.

Good question. You could ask the same about the kebab here in Sweden. Supposedly we have to let them in to save their lives because they'll die if they stay in their shitholes. Then once they come here they group up with their countrymen and want Sweden to become the same kind of shithole they "escaped" from.

Cause all immigrants are nothing but a fifth column. Though on the bright side more Mexicans are leaving then coming back. I believe as the US becomes shittier your going to see an exodus of non-whites we would still be Brazil though. If the welfare gravy train stops and trump deports all illegals. We’ll be a lot better off. Trump is trying to introduce a rule called public charge which will make it to where immigrants on welfare will not be welcomed. A family of four will need to make 64k a year. This will change immigrants to whites and Asians.

The wall patrols and maintains itself for free?

The raise act was based as fuck, what chances do you think if trump is elected for a second term that it gets passed?

Most illegals are coming by overstaying their visas. What we need is to jail people who house and employ illegals. That would be cheaper and 100 times more effective than any wall.

I do think it will be a priority.
In all seriously I'd like to see him tempt to Democrats into it by offering another Reagan style amnesty. I'm fine with an amnesty shot as long as we remove chain immigration at the same time, and overall the whole system.
"Send them all back" just isn't realistic, I'm afraid. You would seriously empty the kitchen of every restaurant around where I live. Just too hard to send back literally millions of illegals (and TPS/DACA people which are basically just illegals waiting to happen).

>Amnesty
No, if we do that then a republican will never get elected again. Trading DACA for RAISE would work though. The other 11 million illegals though can get the fuck out. We deported about 385k this year so far and trump has barely cracks down on illegals. No point in deportation if they can cross over. I can easily see trump being able to deport over a million. Besides we don’t even have a labor shortage in America. Prime age male work participation is only at 86%.

>What is the Border Patrol and why do we already have that?

if it stops just one illegal from killing another american, it's well worth it. no amount of dollars can equal one american life.

The sad thing is Californians do this too.

What if you just spent 10% of the money for building the wall on people patrolling the border and others searching around in society for illegals to deport? Wouldn't you save at least 1 life then?

considering that it'll take time and equipment just for narcos to accomplish this climb the ordinary goblinos masses are gonna be stuck in their side for a long long time.

Why do they keep running out of money and begging congress for more if we "already have it"?

Business owner here in a sanctuary city in a sanctuary state. Anecdotally, it's been hard for the local businesses to find illegal labor to work in the kitchens and cleaning. Immigration looks like it is going down from what I can see.

It isn't just how many Mexicans it stops. The wall is a physical manifestation of our desire to have borders.

I think it's fucking disgusting businesses are pissing and moaning about this sort of thing.

Trump should have mined the fucking border... Mexicans are shit tier trash anyway, they should all be wiped out.

If you building across the whole border than pic related.

Attached: wall Hungary.jpg (1700x581, 77K)

>wall

ITS A FUCKING FENCE

Attached: 1492807465890.gif (200x150, 2.03M)

It's not to stop the Mexicans. It's to stop the countless climate migrants that are going to surge north when all central America and much of northern south American becomes a desert.

It should stop 13 maybe 14 Mexicans.

Yeah obviously symbols can have a benefit. It might not be worth that amount of money though.

>If it just stops 1 mexican it's not worth all that money.
>t. Has never met a beaner
The real question is when do us north coasters get our wall?

Fpbp
Based schizo.

I don't have the exact data but most immigrants just overstay their visas rather than crossing the border like a retard. It would only stop a few hundreds at most.

Offensive.
The preferred terminology is "sub-Americans".

Maybe that's enough then.

Is it illegal or are you just being a pretentious bitch?

If it's one it's enough.
google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/

The estimate is around 4.8 billion a year will be saved in services that go towards illegals right now.
That's not even including money that could be collected in taxes having legal workers replace the illegals.

Causes the blues to flip out and gives people jobs building it.
I'm OK with the wall.

If only 1 illegal fails because of it- it will exponentially be worth a trillion pesos.

Ok thanks this kind of answer is what I was curious about. If it stops very many mexicans then of course it's a good thing. Do you have any links to show the estimates?

Don't you think there could be a cheaper way to get rid of just one mexican?

WE MUST BUILD THE WALL A MILLION CUBITS HIGH

Look at hungary
Walls work

Why only stop mexicans? What's your beef with them?

if it stops even 1 spic it's worth it

cbsnews.com/news/ohio-abortion-heartbeat-bill-pregnant-11-year-old-rape-victim-barred-abortion-after-new-ohio-abortion-bill-2019-05-13/

Even if it doesn't physically stop much of the horde it still serves as a symbol to those wishing to come here as well as those already here that they are unwanted.
A symbol to counteract all the sweet nothings the liberals and the NGOS tell these people to get them to migrate so they can increase their political power.

We already have our drug cartels down there doing God’s work.

Imagine if Elizabeth Warren gets elected, FUCKING CHRIST

Considering that illegal Mexicans breed like rabbits, raise crime and drug presence wherever they go, drive down property values by turning entire neighborhoods into slums, stress our education system with their illiterate children, kill our citizens and destroy public property by driving drunk frequently, soak up government benefits wherever possible, and steal jobs from legal Americans who in turn often also have to resort to government benefits as a result, you wouldn't have to stop nearly as many of them as you think you would for it to completely pay for itself.

Attached: gustavo.jpg (500x281, 34K)

The wall is utter bullshit and if you're stupid enough to think it will do anything unironically cut your fucking nuts off so you don't poison the rest of humanity with your retarded DNA.

We successfully kept illegals out by making it nearly impossible for them to live and stay inside the U.S.. If you got caught hiring them if leasing to them, your fucking ass went to rape in the showers prison. If you tried to claim they duped you with fake ID, you got the maximum sentence.

Only a fucking retard would believe the fake ID's the wetbacks use. Everyone hiring and leasing to them is in on the fucking crime. As is the judges that would let them go. It's to the point ICE doesn't even bother arresting managers and company owners.

As soon as Trump started talking that wall bullshit I knew he was full of shit. I also fucking knew he'd go full Hogg gun grabber.

Only you idiots herded by the Kikes bought his WWF bullshit show. Fuck you. You deserve the hell now coming.

Inbf

Aren't there cheaper ways to stop just one mexican?

>as many of them as you think
How many do you think I would be required? Why do you think that I underestimate the value of stopping one mexican? I'm well aware of all the problems that this immigration causes.

Then do those too.

Yes a symbolic value is still a value. I agree about that. It might be a very expensive symbol compared to how strong it is though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1569120574940.jpg (664x960, 65K)

Up to 50% I hear. Not shabby, and only the most foolish or dedicated criminals can get in.

If there are cheaper ways, isn't it better to do more of those cost effective measures?

The wall isnt being built to keep out the rando 1 or 2 mexican families. Its being built to prevent the mass exodus of south americans that will be trying to come north over the next couple of decades. Climate change is going to force them north, and the wall will make it 1000x easier to control mass migration.

Retards.

That sounds like a good enough number to me. If it's really that much, I'm not against the wall. Do you understand the way I'm questioning the wall though? If you're answer is accurate, it answers my questioning (and don't confuse questioning with opposing)

>Will the benefit outweigh the cost?

Attached: 9353bb18.png (1200x998, 88K)

fake and gay, real wall is different

Do anything and everything. I want every last one of these fuckers gone.

>wall

Attached: 151596328837.jpg (755x696, 135K)

Rather than including inefficient ways into that "everything" isn't better to just spend more on the effective ways?

Delet this.

Fuck off, paid shill spouting your shitty "talking points."

Go fuck yourself.

The only thing that will stop the hordes of immigrants is a wall. Period. End of story.

Your spurious speculation to the contrary notwithstanding -- semi-plausible if you'd posted that circa 1985.

UTTERLY false -- proven false -- in the current year.

But you already know that.

You're a shitty shill.

No bonus for you.

Sauce?

>If it just stops 1 mexican it's not worth all that money.
thats where you are wrong.

Hello, mexico! OwO I wuv u