ED BUCK - Serial killer, Democratic donor, MEMBER OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

Ed Buck was arrested on 9/17/19 for drugging prostitutes and watching them OD
Wondered why board was being slid so hard
IT'S BECAUSE OF THIS
Ed was a member of California's Electoral College for the 2016 presidential election
West Hollywood, where Ed lives, is in CA's 28th district
>ADAM SCHIFF'S DISTRICT
Which means Ed was hand picked to be an elector by none other than Schiff

Attached: buck_electoralsig.jpg (425x634, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/2016-certificates/pdfs/vote-california.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2016_United_States_presidential_electors
sos.ca.gov/elections/electoral-college/
washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/18/ed-buck-drug-den-arrest-hollywood-overdose-democratic-donor/?outputType=amp
nypost.com/2019/09/18/dem-donor-ed-buck-arrested-after-third-man-overdoses-at-his-la-home/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff
ajc.com/news/national/choosing-the-next-president-here-are-the-electoral-college-electors-for-2016/UUE4UxIx8q13PrVJIyz8xL/
heavy.com/news/2016/11/electoral-college-names-list-of-electors-voting-for-president-who-are-contact-information-texas-florida-georgia-illinois-pennsylvania-michigan-how-to-can-change-republicans-vote-clinton-trump-faithles/
whio.com/news/national/choosing-the-next-president-here-are-the-electoral-college-electors-for-2016/UUE4UxIx8q13PrVJIyz8xL/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/270516-clinton-super-pac-fixes-gaze-on-general-election
linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson
bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/bipartisan-tip-sheet-february-2015/
wehoville.com/2019/01/09/ed-buck-recounting-history/
codes.findlaw.com/ca/elections-code/elec-sect-7100.html
theintelligencer.net/news/community/2019/09/hud-announces-grant-for-jmha-in-steubenville/
kcur.org/post/romney-wins-6-states-super-tuesday-contests#stream/0
catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005048175-s.html
tapatalk.com/groups/thedeerhunterdiscussionboard/welsh-s-at-mingo-t389-s10.html
calmatters.org/commentary/gavin-newsoms-keeping-it-all-in-the-family/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the full pdf

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/2016-certificates/pdfs/vote-california.pdf

Attached: CAEC2016.jpg (865x9349, 1.82M)

bump

Here's the wiki page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_2016_United_States_presidential_electors

Attached: buck_electoralcollege.jpg (1173x1449, 296K)

Alex Padilla signed off on all the California electors
Pelosi's daughter was also an Electoral College member

How does California select its electors?

On or before October 1 of the presidential election year, each party's nominee must file a list containing the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the 55 electors pledges to him/her. Each party determines its own method for selecting electors.

In the Democratic Party, each congressional nominee and each US Senate nominee (determined by the last two elections) designates one elector. Elections Code section 7100

sos.ca.gov/elections/electoral-college/

>Ed Buck was hand picked

do you have source that this edward did the slut OD thing you claim? who's adam schiff?

Dope pushing criminal faggot murdering scumbags have a say in the way government works because of jews

coal burning fag is a member of the Electoral College?
Don't know about you, but I'm not surprised desu.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/09/18/ed-buck-drug-den-arrest-hollywood-overdose-democratic-donor/?outputType=amp

he's called a 'democratic donor' there, I'd assume being an elector to be more notable though

It was all over the news
nypost.com/2019/09/18/dem-donor-ed-buck-arrested-after-third-man-overdoses-at-his-la-home/

> mfw i see how a lot of blacks in america were right to not trust the democratic party

Attached: 1562923645412.png (847x788, 476K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Schiff

>jews doing jew stuff

yawn this is not news just more kikery (((they))) wanna keep hidden

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-21 at 7.34.46 PM - Edited.png (740x638, 296K)

Ed Buck has donated to the campaigns of:
Shawn Bayliss
Xavier Becerra
Richard Bloom
Bob Blumenfield
Jerry Brown
Betsy Butler
Hillary Clinton
Kevin de Leon
Matt Debabnah
Jeff Ebenstein
Elizabeth Echols
Mike Feuer
Dean Florez
Barney Frank
Mike Gatto
Reggie Jones-Sawyer
Susan Jordan
Ardy Kassakhian
Paul Krekorian
Lloyd Levine
Ted Lieu
Jeff Miller
Marillyn Nava
Adrin Nazarian
Gavin Newsom (james alefantis also donated)
Barack Obama
Dr. Richard Pan
John A. Perez
Anthony Portantino
Jeffrey Prang
Susan Rubio
Adam Schiff
Henry Stern
Scott Svonkin
Das Williams

Not a comprehensive list

More sources naming Buck as a presidential elector

ajc.com/news/national/choosing-the-next-president-here-are-the-electoral-college-electors-for-2016/UUE4UxIx8q13PrVJIyz8xL/

heavy.com/news/2016/11/electoral-college-names-list-of-electors-voting-for-president-who-are-contact-information-texas-florida-georgia-illinois-pennsylvania-michigan-how-to-can-change-republicans-vote-clinton-trump-faithles/

whio.com/news/national/choosing-the-next-president-here-are-the-electoral-college-electors-for-2016/UUE4UxIx8q13PrVJIyz8xL/

They didn't arrest him after the second one? That was all over Jow Forums when it happened

Checked
Why do I never see politicians from Washington on lists. Literally never see Murray, Cantwell, faggot inslee none of them. I know they're corrupt as fuck tho

some max wright shit

Attached: 1567818891196.jpg (636x382, 64K)

What's amazing is that all the "High-IQ" anons on here still think all these things are coincidence.

I know, I know, take my meds schizo boomer faggot.

Attached: choice.png (1215x592, 155K)

Attached: 1567818891196.png (1664x1153, 1.72M)

Adam Schiff was the D.A. on Law and Order

This is a great opportunity to redpill normies and SJWs. Buck was a democrat cockroach targeting black men. A literal psychopathic hypocrite. Meanwhile, so-called "white nationalists" are defamed and lied about, even though 99% of them just love there people and think that torturing and killing black people for fun is wrong regardless of how "woke" or "liberal" you are.

More info on Buck

Attached: buck_grandmarshall.jpg (717x921, 178K)

Buck was also in a movie called Subway Riders

>A Psychotic saxophone player (played both by Amos Poe and John Lurie) lures victims to deserted spots with his music and then guns them down.

Also starring Cookie Mueller
I wonder if there's any relation to Robert Mueller

Attached: buck_imdb.jpg (663x478, 36K)

Also found this while researching campaign donations
What the hell does this mean

Attached: buck_shadowmachine.jpg (1338x575, 82K)

>Ed Buck
born Buckmelter. Go figure.

Ed has an @laurel-foundation.org email address

Laure Woods founded the Laurel Foundation and was in the top 10 donors to Hillary's campaign - $2.34 million

According to federal election records, Bay Area philanthropist Laure Woods channeled much of the money she donated to Clinton’s super-PAC through another outside group, the Progressive Women Silicon Valley Federal PAC.

Woods, who has given more than $3.2 million to progressive groups over the past two years alone, is the president and founder of Laurel Foundation, “a private foundation focused on the education, health and welfare of children.”

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/270516-clinton-super-pac-fixes-gaze-on-general-election

Attached: ed_buck_public.jpg (964x949, 159K)

Buckmether

Here's their board

The CEO, Margot Anderson, has ties to Hollywood and insurance
Wonder what other connections she has

Insurance Administrator
Warner Bros. Studios

>Jan 1991 – Jan 1995 4 years 1 month
>Inspired and educated through speaking engagements with Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros. Studios and many other Fortune 500 companies.; Provided production insurance for all Time/Warner television and music videos. Budget insurance premiums for WB Television and WB Records, Atlantic Records, Electra Records and WEA Records. Administer of all foreign video insurance coverage.

>Administer of insurance portfolio applications. Implement removal of cast insurance restrictions for WB Television and WB Records productions. Purchase adequate insurance coverage for special effects, boats, airplanes, explosions etc.

>Founded The Laurel Foundation during this time. Warner Bros. supported my vision and was committed in the development of the charity.

linkedin.com/in/margotandrewanderson

Attached: laurelfoundation.jpg (1304x2420, 593K)

Where does he get his money?
Wikipedia says he is a fashion model.

He was a fashion model in Paris, according to the wiki
He bought a courier business in AZ and sold it for a million
That's about as far as I can track it
His voter registrations all list him as retired, see
It's fucking expensive to live in West Hollywood for that long, even in a shit hole apartment, so where's he getting his money?

>democratic donor
user i think you're making his role to be bigger than it really was.

Theres a list of people he has donated to above. Its pretty extensive.

>bigger than it really was
He was in the fucking electoral college

I wonder did he donate to JF

And that's not the full list, either
Most of those are just California
Doesn't include other states
Doesn't include PACs

I think I just figured how they were funneling money
give me a sec

Ho Lee Fuk. Buck, Pelosi's daughter, Feinswine's granddaughter, Becerra's daughter. Unfucking believable.

>Adam Schiff and Margot Anderson know each other

bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/bipartisan-tip-sheet-february-2015/

Thursday, February 12, 2015
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM ET

Who: Director of Advanced Research Projects Agency ? Energy Dr. Ellen Williams, Representative Paul Tonko (D-NY), Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA),
>Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Representative Bill Foster (D-IL), Senator Chris Coons (D-DE), Executive Director of Center for Clean Energy Innovation Matthew Stepp, Senior Vice President of U.S. Chamber’s Institute for 21st Century Energy Christopher Guith, Executive Director of BPC’s Energy Project Margot Anderson
>Executive Director of BPC’s Energy Project Margot Anderson

What: BPC’s American Energy Innovation Council is partnering with the Center for Clean Energy Innovation (CCEI) and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for 21st Century Energy for “Energy Innovation on the Hill,” an informal reception showcasing some clean tech innovators from this year’s Advanced Research Projects Agency ? Energy (ARPA-E).

Where: Rayburn House Office Building, Room B-369

The same Margot Andersen from the Laurel Foundation

Its a small world user

Bump

Attached: 234523452345.jpg (610x410, 34K)

Attached: pedoschitt.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

I can't help but think this should be dug into. Seems unethical at best.

this should be fucking headline news right now

>Buck continued his political involvement as a Democrat, hosting a fundraiser for the Gay and Lesbian Political Campaign Fund ’90 in 1989 at his Squaw Peak home, with openly gay U.S. Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) as a special guest.

wehoville.com/2019/01/09/ed-buck-recounting-history/

Laurel Foundation is all about "helping" young homeless niggers, just the kind Buckmelter likes.

You want to expand on this a bit. Perhaps in English

There's also the Camp Laurel Foundation, that's the part of Laurel Foundation that takes these kids into the woods for special trips

Celebrity supporter: Courteney Cox

bump

Were you in yesterday's thread user?

Both Buck and Laurel Foundation (via Ari Ruiz) made donations to Blanca Rubio
Ari Ruiz has a lot of celebrity connections

Attached: buck_rubio.jpg (909x949, 185K)

it's possible

>Camp Laurel Foundation
Im sure youve already looked it up but , Shadowmachine is a production company hq'ed in LA

this was yesterday's thread. A lot more was found, it will be helpful to this one.

*camp laurel foundation should not be there

My favorite one.

Attached: 693623456234.jpg (320x220, 8K)

thanks for the link

Bump

Very disrespectful.

This

Attached: ccelebritiesfoto8250614-0-image-a-48_1546912950978-1.jpg (636x382, 66K)

he looks like Stanley Kubrick in this photo...

>hand picked to be an elector by Schiff

Is this accurate? Elector college members are chosen by the congressperson for the district?

it probably varies somewhat by state, but in general being an elector is a perk the parties hand out to their big donors/supporters
less likely they'll switch sides and vote for someone else if they're considered loyal

No problem, user.
Someone posted in it that Buck was involved with PG&E, and the fund that they're using to compensate the victims of the Camp Fire last year. He said that it was a slush fund, but didn't give us a link. I think that was the only thing we didn't have any info for last night.

see
>Elections Code section 7100

In each year of the general election at which electors of President and Vice President of the United States are to be chosen, the candidate in each congressional district who received the largest number of votes in the primary election among the candidates who disclosed a preference for the Democratic Party shall designate one presidential elector and shall file his or her name and residence and business address with the state chairperson by a date specified by the state chairperson. The candidate for United States Senate who received the largest number of votes in the primary election among the candidates who disclosed a preference for the Democratic Party in each of the last two United States senatorial elections shall designate one presidential elector and shall file his or her name and residence and business address with the state chairperson by a date specified by the state chairperson.

codes.findlaw.com/ca/elections-code/elec-sect-7100.html

This is a summary of some of the stuff we found from last night's thread. Some of it is posted in here.

>Ed Buck has an email at the Laurel Foundation, one of the top 10 Hillary donors
>This foundation "helps" LGBTQ children
>He made multiple donations to CA and AZ Dem candidates
>Had a three month college internship going to school in commie Yugoslavia
>Was one of the 2016 Presidential Electors
>Was a male model in Europe as a young man
>Real surname is Buckmelter
>"Retired" at 31 after selling a bicycle courier service for a million
>No known job or business after that, but is a millionaire
>Credited in the movie The Deer Hunter
>Was a childhood friend of McCain according to a Vietnam memoir

Fuckn great, ty. The rek’ning most certainly doth proceed

Fucking communists are completely degenerate scumbags who deserve the rope.
Day of the rope can't get here quick enough.

>smoke meth
>murder gay nigger prostitutes
>vote and fund Dems
sounds about right

What happened to overstock CEO? He was gonna do something right?

The Deer Hunter thing and the McCain thing weren't Ed but a brother or cousin by the name of John Buckmelter who also happens to be into politics
Steubenville, OH is the connect there

BUMP

excellent fucking dig user

I wonder if this is a relative
>Buckmelter
>Steubenville, OH where Ed was born

Jefferson Metropolitan Housing Authority has been awarded $250,000 in federal grant funds to enhance security and monitoring at the John F. Kennedy Apartments and Earl F. Rodgers Plaza in Steubenville.

JMHA was one of 23 PHA’s in 15 states to be awarded funding, and one of only 11 to receive the maximum $250,000 grant amount, U.S. Housing and Urban Development Cleveland Field Office Director Pamela Ashby said.

“We’ve been working with U.S. Rep. (Bill) Johnson’s office since 2012, 2013,” Ashby said after the announcement. “It’s wonderful that this grant came to be.”

The grants were awarded through HUD’s FY 2019 Capital Fund Emergency Safety & Security Grant program, she said.

“It’s based on merit and their needs,” Ashby said.

JMHA Security Chief Joe Buckmeltelter said the grant money can be used for security systems/surveillance cameras, fencing, lighting systems, emergency alarm systems, window bars, deadbolt locks and door, adding the money will be used to replace “aging and failing” surveillance equipment already in place “and install cameras where we currently have none.”

theintelligencer.net/news/community/2019/09/hud-announces-grant-for-jmha-in-steubenville/

This Joe Buckmelter is into politics as well

MITT ROMNEY: Your support means everything to Ann and me. And I'm not going to let you down. I'm going to get this nomination.

(SOUNDBITE OF CHEERING)

SHAPIRO: Romney fought hard for Ohio's blue collar working class voters - people like retired steelworker Joe Buckmelter, who voted in Steubenville.

JOE BUCKMELTER: I actually do like all the candidates. I wish we could take a compilation of all three. Put Mitt Romney's – I think his forthrightness, Rick Santorum's genuineness, and Newt Gingrich's fire. But I think in the final analysis that Mitt's going to be the strongest.

kcur.org/post/romney-wins-6-states-super-tuesday-contests#stream/0

This was also in the last thread, and we thought it was a relative. (((They))) usually work in families.

That too. This web just from this one surname is fucking huge.

and
were for JOE Buckmelter

These are for JOHN Buckmelter

John Buckmelter is mentioned in a Vietnam book called "Bury Us Upside Down" with a forward written by McCain

>John Buckmelter, a childhood friend, described how Howard had fallen in love with flying when he was just a boy hanging out at the Jefferson County airfield near Steubenville, Ohio.

catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005048175-s.html

Pic related was posted in last night's thread. Some thought it was Barr himself.

Attached: sheriff barr.png (592x103, 7K)

And he was credited in the movie The Deer Hunter

>If you are looking for someone to speak with about the bar that was in the movie speak with John "Boom Boom"Buckmelter. He is actually in the credits of the movie. He is sitting at the bar watching the Steeler game wearing a hat when the guys first walk into the bar. He is also in the wedding scene eating a large plate of spaghetti. I had an opportunity to speak with him in 1992 in Mingo. He said that Deniro was a very quiet guy and that Deniro would come into his trailer and ask him questions about Mingo and what it was like to work in the mill.

tapatalk.com/groups/thedeerhunterdiscussionboard/welsh-s-at-mingo-t389-s10.html

Attached: buck_deerhunter.jpg (670x409, 33K)

He was hand picked to be an Elector for President, you disingenuous faggot.

Dems literally had a serial killer who targeted young black men as an elector. It's not like this ed buck stuff came out of nowhere, the families of those he murdered have been saying this shit for years

He must have some strong connections. The families have been complaining for years he murdered their sons, and guys came forward saying what buck was doing

bamp

Is it sleepy in this thread?

just now got to looking at this
I think that user was confused by the search headlines, both of those unrelated stories (Buck arrest, PG&E settlement) were printed on the same day

Bumb

I'm digging into the Hollywood side of Ed Buck
Subway Riders also starred John Lurie
If you've ever heard of Fishing with John, it's that guy
Fishing with John was a fucking hilarious fishing show where he took celebs fishing and annoyed the shit out of them
>Dennis Hopper
>Willem Dafoe
>Tom Waits
>Matt Dillon

When's Ed going to get Arkancided

Ok, thanks user. He didn't lead us anywhere, and I didn't see anything. Thanks for the second set of eyes.

Amos Poe directed
Image search shows pic with Phillip Seymour Hoffman, who, well, OD'd

Adam Schiff has an IMDB page

Attached: schiff_imdb.jpg (667x468, 46K)

WTF. What for? Do they count his speeches in front of the House as TV work?

So does Chuck Schumer
>The Good Wife
>Alpha House
>Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Attached: schumerimdb.jpg (667x336, 33K)

They're all actors

Not specific to Ed Buck, but this image & article breaking down all the connections in Cali is a MUST
Is a good image to tweet on anything twitter post mentioning any of these assholes

calmatters.org/commentary/gavin-newsoms-keeping-it-all-in-the-family/

Evil, disgusting people.

Attached: Screenshot (475).png (923x617, 462K)

And Nancy Pelosi
>30 Rock

Attached: pelosi_imdb.jpg (669x468, 56K)