Jimmy Dore

Confirmed, our guy

Attached: OhnononononononoJimmy.png (1201x675, 1.08M)

Your guy spits on people like a little bitch

real leftists have always hated israel

Alex Jones doesn't count as people

if all leftists were like this i'd be much much less hate filled

The fact that he is a man of principle makes him our guy.

He didn't trade his values in for the Young Turks like they wanted him to so he took the hit and brook off. He still doesn't get the big picture but at least he knows where he stands and some jew dollars won't make him fold.

Attached: 1491368160626.jpg (500x323, 42K)

dore is a progressive fucktard but at the very least he cares about what is fucking true and what isn't. Literally the only lefty that publicly seems to care about truth.

Thanks for the update jack

I wonder if Jimmy is redpilled about all the Mossad assets in Washington?

Jimmy Dore can be based af for 15 minutes then
go straight into a commie lovefest

ONE OFF

Attached: Pepe ded.gif (305x320, 980K)

Zionists are not people

I disagree with him on a good number of things, but at least he isn't as thick headed as most other lefty people out there. His interview with Aaron Mate about how bullshit the Russia hoax was is a good watch.

Attached: 62477_756640741029125_814638775_n.jpg (235x210, 14K)

THA CHAHCAWMS ARE TAKIN OVER
should have pissed on him

Jimmy Dore is a pedophile and leftist agent provocateur on the media matters payroll being used to derail the MAGA movement.

All Jimmy needs is one solid jew backstabbing and he'll be in our camp.

checked

Attached: 1506546369222.jpg (1244x701, 91K)

yeah he has acute TDS that flares up, and a chronic case of youreracistitis, but hes actually willing to call out the pro war left

Great show today
He even went as far today as saying that all the mainstream media hacks who criticize Alex Jones are much worse than him.

Attached: Trump lies.jpg (640x398, 71K)

Would you go as far as saying he is Putins Buddy?

Evidence that he's a pedo? I get that pedo apologia is par for the course if you're a 2019-era progressive, but still.

True a real lefty will hate israel as much as the monarchy.

Based if true

so you're saying this board is voting for bernie?

Jow Forums is a Tulsi board, please do not insinuate otherwise.
Remember Bernie told you to vote for Shillbot

link?

Fuck that sack of shit, he should have beat so much that marks were left on his shit face.

This board is voting for the Mullahs.
Everyone here is an muslim on their payroll.

Why? He's cucked on race but I have yet to see him lie.

>bernie

Not for Bernie but Leafs will most definitively vote for Bernier

Attached: BASED MAX7.png (624x861, 325K)

I've noticed that, as well. When someone says outright bullshit to keep up the narrative, he tries to correct them like they were saying it in good faith and were simply mistaken. I haven't watched enough of him to tell if he's snapped out of the haze any further, but he seems grounded enough that he doesn't dismiss objective reality like most progressives.

remove cia founded riots in hong kong and i'll be ok with this, hong kongs government is slowly going to enter a shitstorm by its nature