What's your'r argument against refugees?

Why wont you accept people fleeing from war into europe?

Attached: ref.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They’re barbarians that want to turn where they go into the inferior shitholes they came from. Fact they literally start a rape spree on arrival is proof they’re not capable of being civil. The Animal is too strong within these desert subhuman scum.

Funny how they flee through so many safe countries to get to where gibs are best.

I don't like the smell.

Niggers are stupid

Attached: 1569097634374.png (909x515, 136K)

>I am a racist POS and i hate everyone that is not the same as me.

Maybe they want to live in a good country when they flee and not in a shithole.

jews are behind it.

Based

Attached: 6416334335d954db73744b2f56fe4dd2.jpg (980x716, 96K)

Sweden is already in the process of becoming a shithole though, all thanks to the niggerarabs who are arriving in thousands daily.

Attached: 1567495718393.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

They aren't fleeing war. I hope they take everything from you though you piece of SHIT, and anyone who supports them coming to Europe I hope get robbed of everything.

I know niggers eat each-other,

It is not in the best interests of the white race to accept other races into its territory.

Source on that please.

No.

but I feel so bad for them should'nt they be allowed here?

refugees are people who have been forcibly displaced. not people who plan ahead of time to gather into a gigantic caravan. you don't even have to leave your home country to be considered a refugee, all that word means is that a catastrophe has made you physically unable to enter your home.

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

Most of them isnt refugees.

Attached: Amanah annons 122x178.jpg (1206x1759, 235K)

Attached: jewry.jpg (1257x915, 382K)

Till oss svenskar säger dom att enhet är dåligt för det leder till folk-mord?

It's a long fucking walk from Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan to Europe, that's why. They pass through many countries that are similar culturally and ethnically on their journey to Europe. Why not stop in Turkey, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, or Israel?

cuz they are ugly niggers

The war is over, Sven. "I'm sad" doesn't make you a refugee.

I really don't want the people fleeing from war torn countries, because they are probably the losers, and we have enough of those as it is...

Gay slide thread. Saged

Because they’re cowards, instead of fighting for their home, family and people they flee for the gibs.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Nothing at all.

So,you’re a middle aged woman?

Attached: 1567604440974.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Where are all the women and children fleeing war? Why is it all fit able bodied subhuman men?

they have to fix their region. when they flee in large numbers they will try to change your culture and society. in short they bring their problems with them

i get that they believe in some cases this to be how to stop the west from being a D bag. it ruined their good will being given to them for putting up with the west. thats now at historically low levels. i think the only other time the region was seen as this bad was just before the first crusade

FpBp

>>Maybe they want to live in a good country when they flee and not in a shithole.
Then they are not refugees, they are economic migrants like almost all of them. Funny how during the migrant crisis years back it was spread about that they are fleeing war with only the clothes they are wearing, while pictures of them landing ashore show the fuckers taking selfies with their smartphones.

whose fault is it that their countries are shit?

and Dude, they're not war refugees anymore, the accepted nomenclature is "climate refugees"

Attached: hero_Big-Lebowski-image.jpg (1200x500, 101K)

Even if we were to use our wealth to help people in need, immigration isn't a cost effective way to do it.