Tagged and tracked, dumbest keyboard warrior messages

linkedin.com/in/hollandiwood/

I am going through my messages and I found this gem. This tool 'tagged me' because I said I don't think Trump is the devil.

I can't be the only one, what bull shit keyboard warrior shit have you come across?

Attached: derp.png (1072x587, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollandwood.com/HW_Portfolio.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he is far more successful than you'll ever be, leave him alone

>t.Holland Wood

Don’t click this, it will show others you are on Jow Forums

no im not, but i wish i was because he's desiging shit for best buy which means hes pulling tons of cash

hollandwood.com/HW_Portfolio.pdf

look at his portfolio, he's better than you'll ever be, because he's smart and works hard

meanwhile you just trash his name here on an anonymous forum

Oh boy I wonder who could this be?

literally faked conversation, its easy to tell you're trying to use politics and fake a personal attack

Good. Faggot has more to lose.

Attached: 1563024346880.png (315x341, 50K)

stop doxxing people

Holland here. Someone told me about this topic.

Man, fuck you again, and your stupid daughter. I hope you guys cross the street and a granny behind the wheel runs both of your asses over.

Go fuck yourself, NAZI.

Just admit you made a mistake sperging out like a faggot and apologise, Holland. Gay name btw

Attached: 1547547640584.jpg (960x960, 175K)

> I’m the guy OP was talking about
Wow, Halloween came early this year. I didn’t buy enough candy for all the LARPers.

>seething faggot

Just a heads up, but people have been known to dox people via linkedin links. You click on a link to their profile and if you are logged into linkedin it will show them that you visited their profile. If they post that link in a message to one of your anonymous accounts, you are no longer anonymous.

Holland pls. We have IDs here.

>Jow Forumsack feigns indignant rage and attempts to claim moral superiority like a r*ddit cuck, the post

Attached: 1538928690760.png (447x505, 386K)

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE SO MUCH WORSE THAN """HIM""" DON'T BRING DOWN HIS CAREER
I think OP is a faggot if he did decide to try to put a dent in (you)r career but stop this is beyond pathetic

Attached: 1547057236525.png (782x758, 127K)

Damn i was signed into linkedin when I clicked the link

NOT. you'd really have to be retarded to not realize this is a datamining thread, like all threads nowadays

get a life

get a load of this faggot

Attached: 1507835700556.png (480x320, 137K)

He trashed his own name when he wished OP's child got cancer. Eat a dick you cunt.

hi holland

Imagine being Holland Wood. Imagine ending your storybook life because of your irrational hatred of Donald Trump. Imagine wishing sexual assault on a child with cancer because orange man bad. Maybe Holland Wood invested wisely during his time in the fast lane, but something tells me his lush standards won't be funded well for much longer.

lmao look at this retarded fucking loser

fuck off

Attached: 1556800480735.jpg (949x912, 156K)