Is straight hair on black women cultural appropriation???

Is straight hair on black women cultural appropriation???

Attached: 887a13fedc58fc782ed6d4a0d7bb457f_800x.jpg (564x564, 32K)

No because they have to do it in order to be accepted by society

>cultural appropriation
made up jew bullshit, it's yet another tool to beat whites with.

Yes it is but it’s passable because I would honestly rather see them looking like that than have to smell their rats nest dreads

make wigs great again

she cute

No, or everything would be cultural appropriation.
Including;
Any and All Make Up that is lighter or darker (black or brown face) than users natural skin tone.
Hair Dyed or bleached. Hair braided.
Spray Tan.
Certain Clothing. Wooden Shoes.
etc.

>black isn't a culture it isn't even a race
>being black involves doing low IQ activities like >worrying about how someone else's hair looks
>being a nigger
>shooting other niggers and blaming muh white supremacy

this whole thread is nignog low IQ rhetoric and should be sanitized

Attached: babushka.jpg (1200x630, 183K)

no because they have to do it so i dont constantly have an erection for curly haired black girls

No it's gene-stealing

Attached: 1542502769988.png (795x589, 326K)

This... Dat one time a leaf got it right...

yes, straight hair and blond hair on black women is cultural appropriation.
Same for blond hair on any race that isnt European. I cant think of a single example where a non European should ever have blond hair.

Them wearing our clothes, speaking our language, and doing anything in our society or with our inventions is also cultural appropriation.
By their logic, wherever you see cultural appropriation then you need to chimp out. So I guess that means all blacks "acting white" need beaten.
I dont condone that, just telling you what their logic says we should do.

The ultimate gene stealers lecturing about stealing genes. Pottery.

>cultural appropriation
Not a thing

Yes of course it is. No one cares what nigger hair looks like. In its natural state as long as it's clean and tidy. Straightening and coloring their hair into a color NOT available to their phenotype is indeed cultural appropriation.

White women have hair in all colors, all textures, so they can mix and match without stealing the "look" of other cultures. I saw some nigger woman attacking a white dude for having dreds and calling it cultural appropriation...and her nigger mom gives a TV interview supporting her daughter...with chemically straightened hair colored bright red. She herself was culturally appropriating the hair of white women and blaming it on the white women. If they owned their own shit, they'd say, yeah my hair sucks, I want to look white.

>Is straight hair on black women cultural appropriation???
No those are called wigs or extensions. A hair hat-ed hooligan. That's not their real hair. Every time.

SO YOU ADMIT THEYRE ACCEPTED THEN?

Not always. Hair hatted hos usually have those tower hair bullshit things going on but that is more in line with their cultural hair shit...but Black women use CHEMICAL shit on their hair to straighten it.

You have not even...until you've spied on LSA nigger women ragging on about hair. BUT the Chemical shit ruins their hair and they end up getting extensions and wigs to cover their bald.

THey talk about shit like "edges" and good hair....(none of which I have figured out in my spying forrays.) I just know that black women are something to be avoided at all costs. If a black woman is hitting on you (and you're white) be sure she is looking to marry out so she will not have to work...etc. Black women talk all the time about nailing down a white husband (love bombs etc) and they hate white women. It's a interesting cultural trip.

Black people think you don't like them because of their skin color, but the truth is most people who avoid black people like the plague do so because of how they act.

Woman in photo is only 1/3 monkey.

yes im very offended of female negroids do cultural appropriation, long straight hair in not a human right. they have one wig who name is "italian yaki", and me a dude with a lot of italian blood get very offended.

Attached: maxresdefaultitayaki.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

No. It’s 100% C O P E

If one argues that cultural appropriation is a thing, then absolutely. That and the entirely of the declining Western civilisation along with it...

no because it's hot

Literally a thousand times better than fucking dreadlocks