Would Jow Forums support a back to Africa movement?

Black user here; I’d “blackface” such a movement for you guys in exchange for money and shit.

Attached: 44297A14-98F9-4C04-AEE8-80845CA4B040.jpg (475x594, 96K)

Ghana has a return to Ghana immigration program for American blacks. Lot of positive stories, but not much awareness. One story, a black guy who immigrated from some liberal American shithole, and he said Ghana was amazing because he was treated like a "first class citizen".

If I were black, I'd fucking go. American blacks are smarter than African blacks; they'd be the ones in power in no time.

Attached: 1539124418085.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

No I am in favor of wiping the NIGGER race off the map though.

Attached: 1569097634374.png (909x515, 136K)

>black man
>immediately asks for gibs
why shouldn't we just exterminate the pests?

>for money and shit.
youre no better than a jew. go work on your character.s

WOW she is made to fuck and suck. Just gorgeous. I'm not even into black chicks but goddamn.

From what I saw it was paler, more white intelligent blacks doing it. The type who are probably rejected by the black comminity for acting and looking too white, who want to be part of somthing and get back to their roots.
They looked comfy there, some even took African names cause Americans nergos are such larps.

OH MASSA

liberia

I'm white but I have lived in Ghana for a few years.
It's not so great.
It's not terrible either but it's a big step down from the developed world.
Still, I support the Ghana "return" policy.

I would do a fundraiser for this to happen

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewwds of females and traps!

discord gg/E8smxDG

Just throwing an idea out there, I don’t do shit for free

KYS

Attached: D_dOhhYXoAYL00f.jpg (575x1024, 41K)

>in exchange for money and shit.

Fuck you. Pay your own way.
You niggers just can't help yourselves, can you? Gotta mooch money for every fucking thing.
And you wonder why nobody likes you niggers.

Who does shit for free, I’d be doing a public service, no?

Everybody is excited when they just moved to a new place.
They should revisit them in 10 years time when the novelty has worn off and the day to day reality of living in a corrupt developing country has sunk in.

He isn't talking about sub saharans in general (like Ethiopians and Malians), just pagan bantus.

Attached: 1568505327403.png (390x348, 125K)

I'd support a kill them all movement.

yeah because no one else has thought of this idea
thanks for offering to be the person who gets rich and famous for other people's work though
fucking nigger

yeah okay, show me a great sub saharan civilization.

Attached: 1567545066996.jpg (640x640, 41K)

I never said sub saharans had great civilizations, im just saying that Ibn Khaldun only thought bantus were sub human

Hell I'd help fund it.

Attached: 1563477171582.jpg (514x606, 71K)

Sure, but if you do a Liberia and enslave the locals in a plantation system suspiciously similar to the one your own ancestors were emancipated from, don't be surprised when they revolt, and rape, torture and kill every Afro-American they can lay hands on.
For serious.
Liberia was a fuck-up of ebin preportions.

I think they'd been there a year.
Black American ghettos are such a shitholes I think it was a marked improvement.
These countries had caste systems and there is a black upper class they can join and be away from the slave tier plebs aside from when they are served by them

This is actually true.

> I'm black
> gib me gibs
You monkeys just can't help yourselves

the incels from r/hapas are crying out for black titties

Attached: 1564167084936.jpg (716x954, 330K)

your bitches are so fucking disgusting

If I got some kind of guarantee, yep, yes, yep.

Attached: 1568935565847.jpg (960x640, 134K)

>Modern China in a picture

The guarantee part is what I need to figure out.

Only if they swim for it.

So hot would like so suck on them titties

If it wasn’t for the CIA and gunrunners flooding the country with guns, we’d still be running that country. We were betrayed by the USA as always.